Disclaimers ~ This is an original work of fiction. Any resemblance to actual persons, places or events is purely coincidental. These characters belong to me, if they have a passing resemblance to you or share your name, it's purely coincidental. All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced in any form without permission from the author.

Bad language ~ A fair bit.

Disclaimers ~ This is an original work of fiction. Any resemblance to actual persons, places or events is purely coincidental. These characters belong to me, if they have a passing resemblance to you or share your name, it's purely coincidental. All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced in any form without permission from the author.

Bad language ~ A fair bit.

Love/sex ~ Romance between men and women and between women. Sex between consenting couples.

Sickness & death ~ There are some deaths in this story. If that's not for you, I hope you enjoy reading something else.

Author's note ~ Questions, comments & thoughts all welcome. Loves_to_write_fic@yahoo.co.uk

© June, 2006 Cam Taylor

Judge

Wednesday, 3rd February

" Y ou're not going to fuck this up, are you, Franklin." It wasn't a question.

"No, Judge. I promise."

"Run everything I just said past me, so that I know you understand."

Franklin fidgeted nervously, knowing Judge would hurt him if he missed anything out or said it all wrong. "At... at 6.30 I have to go and wait near Chris Branagon's house. I can't get real... real near 'cause it's a closed-off street, so I... I wait as near as I can..."

"What is the name of her street?" Judgement questioned.

"Wicker Close."

"What kind of car will she be driving?"

"A... a BMW 360i."

Judge smiled and nodded his head once. "Carry on."

"She... she should come out just after 7, so that she'll reach Kate's house by 7.30, though the doctor won't be home until after 8." Franklin watched Judgement closely, seeing him nod, happy so far. "I speed past Chris' car, then slow down, pretending to have car trouble. When she stops to help, I hit her and knock her out, then bring her back here."

"Good, Franklin. Now don't fuck it up."

"Uhh... Judge..."

Judgement raised a questioning eyebrow.

"Wh-what if she doesn't stop? After what happened to the other one, she might just go around me."

"If she doesn't stop, you find another way to stop her from reaching the doctor's house. I don't really care how you get her here, Franklin. Just make it happen."

"What will you be doing, Judge?"

"Don't worry about where I'll be or what I'll be doing. You concentrate on what you have to do."

Continued...

 

Return to the Academy

Author's Page