Mel and Janice Meet an Amazon Princess

By Crow

croaven@aol.com

 

Disclaimer: See Part One

LOVE/SEX WARNING DISCLAIMER: This story graphically depicts a love/sexual relationship between two consenting adult women. If you are under 18 years of age or if this type of story is illegal where you live, please do not read it.

Part two

Mel didn't see the man in the gray suit following her as she stormed out of the hotel. Janice caught a glimpse of Mel crossing the street.

"Mel" she yelled.

Just as Mel turned to see Janice a black car pulled up in front of her and the man in the gray suit grabbed her and shoved her in the car.

"Mel" Janice screamed as she ran toward the car.

A minute later, Diana showed up. "What happened?" She asked Janice.

"I don't know, a black car just pulled up and a man grabbed Mel and shoved her in the car." Janice spoke with a panic in her voice.

"Janice come on." Diana grabbed her arm and headed for the alley.

"What are you doing?" Janice asked as they stopped in the middle of the alleyway.

"Janice, I am a descendant of Gabrielle, Queen of the Amazons." Diana said as she started to spin in a circle.

 

 

"Diana?" Janice whispered not sure if the woman that stood in front of her was actually her newfound friend.

"Yes, Janice it's me." Diana replied.

"Your Wonder Woman?" Janice asked again in a whisper. She had heard of this female heroine, but assumed she was created to motive the women that were becoming part of the workforce while the men were going off to war.

"Janice let's go get Mel then I'll explain everything to you ok?" Wonder Woman said, then leaped up to the top of the building they had been standing next too.

Janice looked up, her mouth was wide open. "Wow." She breathed.

Wonder Woman saw the car about a block away. She ran from building top to building top before she jumped to the street and landed behind the car. She briefly ran behind it.

Inside the car Mel sat in the back seat with the man in the gray suit. The driver had the radio playing, Harry James and his Orchestra accompanied by Helen Forrest as she sang 'I Don't Want to Walk Without You'. Mel began to cry, not because she was afraid but because she felt she'd lost Janice. Her heart was breaking.

It felt as though the car hit something. The driver looked out the window and everything stood still. The wheels on the car were turning, but the car wasn't moving. The driver looked out the rear view mirror and saw why. Wonder Woman was holding the rear of the car at about waist level. These men lived in Washington D.C. so they were familiar with the heroics of this Amazing woman. The driver put the car in park and shut down the engine. Both men got out of the car and tried to make a run but suddenly found a rope around their midsections. Wonder Woman used her lasso to capture them. Mel got out of the car. She was as surprised as Janice had been to see this woman standing in front of her.

"Wonder Woman?" She whispered through sobs.

"Mel are you alright?" Wonder Woman asked deeply concerned.

"How do you know my name?" Mel asked a bit surprised.

Just then a taxi pulled up and Janice emerged from the vehicle.

"Mel." Janice called as she ran toward the southern belle.

Mel's first reaction was to embrace the small blonde but she hesitated.

"We're is Diana, I assumed you two would be together?" Mel asked with a

bitter tone.

Janice looked over at Wonder Woman who nodded her head no, not yet.

"Mel what do you think we were doing back their?" Janice asked. How do I explain this to her.

"Well I don't know Janice why don't you tell me" Mel sarcastically returned.

Wonder Woman interrupted the bickering women. She wanted to find out why they were after Mel.

"Who sent you two to kidnap Melinda and why?" She asked.

The man in the gray suit told them it was Kathryn Najara who'd sent them. She wanted to use Mel as leverage for the Xena Scrolls.

Wonder Woman told them to stay put, the men did not move, her magic lasso compelled them to do as she'd asked. She then took the lasso off them and turned to talk to Mel.

"Mel I want you to take this." She handed Mel her lasso. "It compels anyone who wears it to tell the truth. You might not believe what Janice is going to tell you. If you want to use my lasso you'll know it's the truth."

"Good idea." Janice replied.

"Janice, I have to take these guys in and I'm going to get Najara. I'll meet up with you two later. Be packed and ready to go, I want you to come home with me. You'll understand more when we get there. You too Mel." Wonder Woman said then she turned to the men and they all started walking away.

"Mel let's go back to the hotel." Janice said.

Mel nodded yes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once back in the hotel room, Mel sat in the chair near the window as Janice paced the floor trying to figure out what exactly conspired that afternoon.

"Ok, Diana was telling me about Greece, then she asked about Ares. I didn't know how she knew, that's why I wanted to continue talking to her. When we came to the room, I told her what had happened in Macedonia, even about you and Xena (Mel didn't say a word). Anyway, she thought I was related to Xena, and when I told her I was a descendant of Gabrielle. She wanted to see my scar, it's shaped like a crescent moon, (Mel continued to stare) that's when she told me that Gabrielle was an Amazon Queen and she was also a descendant of Gabrielle. She took off her blouse and showed me an identical scar.

"Can I see it?" Mel finally spoke.

Janice looked at Mel not realizing what she meant.

"Your scar, may I see it?" Mel asked again.

"Oh, yea of course." Janice answered as she walked over to Mel. She

unbuttoned her blouse and pulled her bra down, then kneeled down in front of the dark haired woman.

Mel suddenly realized they were in the same position she saw Janice and Diana in earlier. Mel looked at the scar then ever-so-lightly brushed her fingertips across it This motion however had a totally different effect on Janice then when Diana had touched it. It sent a shiver of electricity through her entire body. The movement didn't go unnoticed by Mel.

"If you don't believe me Mel you could always use the lasso." Janice added.

"Oh Janice, that won't be necessary. I know Gabrielle was an Amazon Queen, and I know Ares exists. I saw Wonder Woman, she's real too. But what happened to Diana?" Mel asked.

"Mel haven't you been listening, Diana is Wonder Woman. We are both descendants of Gabrielle." Janice said trying to make Mel understand.

"Diana's Wonder Woman" Mel said aloud.

"Yea." Janice replied.

"So then you two are related." Mel said more to herself than to Janice.

"I guess so." Janice answered uncertainly.

Once everything made sense to Mel, she realized what a fool she had been to run out on Janice the way she did. "Janice I'm sorry I ran out like that." She apologized.

"Mel, that's ok, but why did you get so mad?"

"I um I don't know." Mel hesitated.

"You know I could always use the lasso." Janice chided.

Realizing what they had in their possession, Mel got up and grabbed the lasso from the table. "Come here Janice." She called.

Janice looked a bit worried but walked over to her. Mel took the lasso and put it around both of them. "Ok there are some things that I want to know but I know you won't answer just like I know there are some things that you want to know that I won't answer. So, we get to ask two questions each ok?" Mel suggested.

"Go ahead, ask away." Janice tried to sound calm.

"Were you attracted to Diana when you first saw her?" Mel asked.

Janice laughed. "No."

"My turn." Janice said, "Were you dreaming of me this morning?"

"Yes." Mel answered.

"Who do you love Janice?" Mel asked then closed her eyes in fear of the answer.

"You Mel… I love you." Janice spoke with a struggle.

Mel knew it was the truth. She also knew Janice would never have admitted to it without the help of the lasso.

She opened her eyes and saw the truth in Janice'.

Mel leaned down and Janice reached up. As their lips softly touched, their arms encircled one another and the lasso dropped to the floor. The kiss deepened and their breathing became one. As their lips parted, their hearts united.

"Janice I've wanted to do that since the first time I saw you." Mel spoke in between breaths.

"Really?"

"Oh yea." Mel said as she brushed her hand against Janice' cheek. "We really should get this lasso back to Diana."

"Hey, I didn't get to ask my other question." Janice said as she lowered her eyebrows.

"Ok, then ask away." Mel laughed.

Just then a knock at the door interrupted them. Mel picked up the lasso and

Janice walked over to the door.

"Who is it?" she asked.

"It's me Diana."

Janice opened the door and Diana walked in. She was wearing the same blue skirt and white blouse. Her hair was up in a bun as it had been before Wonder Woman made her appearance. She had on her brown framed,circular glasses.

"Diana, we didn't expect you back so soon," Janice said as she looked at her watch. She didn't realize that almost two hours had passed since she and Mel left Wonder Woman with the two bad guys.

"Well, I had the police pick up Najara for questioning and it seems she had some artifacts that were going to be shipped out this evening. However, I don't think she had permission from the museum to take them." Diana grinned.

"She probably planned on selling the scrolls, thinking I'd trade them for

Mel" Janice assumed.

"Probably." Diana added.

"Well would'ya have?" Mel asked.

Janice walked over to Mel and wrapped her arms around the taller woman's waist. "Oh baby, I'd trade my life for you." She said, then reached up and planted a kiss on Mel's lips.

"Janice!" Mel felt a bit embarrassed, but not too much. She looked over at Diana who was smiling.

"I'm glad to see you two worked things out?" she interrupted, "now are you packed, we do have to get home. Mother will be very happy to see the two of you."

"Mother?" Mel and Janice simultaneously spoke.

"My mother, Queen Hippolytal" Diana replied.

"Your mother is a queen?" Mel asked.

"Get you stuff together, I'll explain on the plane" Diana Said.

Mel went down stairs and paid the charges for the room, while Janice packed up their belongings. As soon as Mel returned the trio was ready to go.

"Follow me." Diana said as she headed up the stairs.

"Where are we going?" Mel asked.

"To the roof." Diana replied.

"The roof, what on earth or we going to do on the roof?" Mel questioned.

"That's were I parked my plane." Diana said as a matter of fact.

"Oh your plane." Mel laughed as if it was the most ridiculous thing she had ever heard.

Diana opened the door to the roof and let Mel and Janice go through first. Once up there they both looked around expecting to see a plane. Nothing but an empty roof top.

Mel put her hands on her hips and Janice put her hands in her pant pockets.

"Um Diana" Janice spoke.

"I know, I know" Diana said as she walked toward the center of the roof. She began to spin.

"Your gonna love this" Janice nudged Mel.

Mel watched as Diana changed into Wonder Woman.

Wonder Woman squatted down a little and put her hand in front of her as if reaching for something. Then it looked as though she were lifting a hatch.

"Come on." She called to the pair that watched in amazement. Diana suddenly disappeared into the emptyness of the roof.

"Where'd she go Janice?" Mel asked with a look of disbelief.

Diana stuck her head back out and called the ladies again.

Janice walked over with Mel following behind.

"Just feel your way up the steps, there are three." Diana said from inside

her invisible airplane.

Sure enough, Janice felt a step in front of her. She couldn't see them but

they were there. Both her and Mel entered the small plane. Once inside they

felt for the seats. The plane was rather small but they fit comfortably.

"This is amazing!" Janice said as she looked around. She could see a watery outline of the inside of the plane.

Diana helped the pair secure their belts, then she walked to the cockpit and took a seat. "Hold on." She called behind her.

Janice and Mel had no idea what to expect. There were no sounds from the engine. The plane just simply lifted up then jetted straight out toward the evening sky.

Once the plane settled, Diana put it on autopilot then turned to face the two passengers.

"My mother is Hippolytal, Queen of the Amazons" Diana stated.

"The Amazons?" Janice asked. "The same Amazons that Gabrielle ruled over?"

"Wait, how, where are they?" Mel asked.

"We live on an Island in the Bermuda Triangle. That's where we are headed now." Diana informed.

Both Janice and Mel stared at Diana in utter surprise. "The Bermuda Triangle is an area that is believed to have some kind of paranormal activities there. Many planes and ships have been reported lost once entering the area." Janice said to Mel as if she didn't know what it was.

"Don't worry, we are protected in that area." Diana added as she notice the concern on both Mel and Janice' face.

"Why don't you two get some sleep, its going to be a couple of hours before we get there." Diana added, then turned back to check the controls of the plane.


To be continued…

Return to Main Page