Double Play XXIX

By Cruise

Chapter 35

   

Michelle felt a throbbing sensation between her legs and slid her hand between Ashley's legs, gasping when she felt her wetness. "You feel incredible. Touch me," Michelle whispered, sinking her teeth into Ashley's neck.

Ashley threw her head back in response to the kiss and touch. Gasping from the feeling of the tender touch, she slid her hand between Michelle's legs and smiled. "You are so wet." She kissed Michelle who slid her tongue past her lips.

Both women rocked their hips in response to the other's contact. Michelle's heart raced and her need for the woman consumed her. She broke the kiss and Ashley's initial dismay soon passed once Michelle moved her kiss to Ashley's neck, nibbling on the overheated skin.

'Oh, yes I've missed the softness of a woman.' She smiled and slid her tongue past Ashley's parted lips. She slowly moved her hips against Ashley and deepened the kiss when she thrust her fingers deeper inside of her new lover. Michelle felt in her element and she knew where she belonged.

After Ashley released her orgasm, Michelle slowly moved her hand out and held the smaller woman. She smiled and kissed her deeply, gasping when Ashley's finger slid between her folds.

Ashley smiled after breaking the kiss, looking deep into Michelle's brown eyes. "Now, let me make you feel as good as you just made me feel."

"You already have." Michelle smiled and slid her tongue past Ashley's lips, giggling when the petite brunette rolled on top of her.

Ashley broke the kiss smiling mischievously as she lightly kissed down to Michelle's breasts.

After her orgasm, Michelle inhaled and exhaled rapidly trying to level off her breathing, smiling when she opened her eyes to see Ashley. "You are incredible."

Ashley brushed Michelle's sweaty bangs away from her eyes, smiling and whispering. "So are you." She lightly kissed Michelle and laid her head on her chest.

Michelle smiled and wrapped her arms around Ashley. She lightly rubbed her bare, sweaty back and kissed her on the forehead. The stress and sadness she had been feeling recently was now replaced by a sense of peace. 'What was I thinking?' She smiled and kissed her lightly, hugging her tighter.

***

After the football game ended, Dakota, Cass and her siblings had attended the numerous parties thrown by their friends. The group arrived at the house in the wee hours of the morning, tired from the day's events.

Cass followed Rex into the house, leaving Dakota far behind.

'What's up with her?' Dakota shook her head confused and picked up her pace. She finally caught up with Cass in her bedroom, sighing when Cass disappeared behind the bathroom door. Dakota sat on the bed and exhaled, trying to figure out what was wrong with Cass. She had been quiet after the game for most of the evening. Dakota removed her shoes, followed by her clothing, turning when she heard the door open. She reached out and grabbed Cass by the wrist, pulling her closer. "Is everything okay?"

"Yeah, I'm just tired." Cass gave her a weak smile and walked to the other side of the bed.

Dakota watched Cass climb under the sheets and lie on her side with her back to her. She shook her head, sighing and walked into the bathroom to brush her teeth. 'Did I do something to piss her off?' She put the toothpaste on her brush and began brushing as she looked in the mirror. 'I'm not going to rack my brain wondering what it is that she's so upset about, I'm just going to ask her.' Dakota wiped her mouth and hands after washing them, and then headed into the bedroom. She climbed under the sheets and slid closer to Cass, placing her hand on her shoulder. "Hey."

"Yeah?" Cass' tone was soft.

Dakota moved Cass towards her so she could look at her. "What's going on? Are you mad?"

"I told you, I'm tired." Cass rolled away from Dakota.

"Cass, I know something is bothering you so why don't you just spit it out?" Dakota was taken aback when Cass sat up quickly and faced her.

"Why didn't you tell me that Leila would be at the game?"

Dakota was surprised and sighed. "That's what you're mad about?"

"Yes, you know I can't stand her. Why didn't you tell me she was going to be here?"

"I guess it's because I really don't think about Leila." Dakota said nonchalantly.

"Come on Dakota, you mean to tell me you really don't think about her?" Cass looked in her eyes, trying to read her.

"No, I don't and neither should you."

"I can't help it; she irritates me to no end. I was ready to wring her neck when she touched your butt, fortunately you shoved her away."

"Why are you wasting your breath and energy on her?"

"Because she always seems to be around you."

Dakota didn't like the insinuation. "What are you implying Cass?"

"I'm sure you can figure it out. For someone who doesn't think about her and who has told me that there is nothing going on between you two, you seem to be near one another an awful lot." Cass inhaled, trying to calm her rapidly beating heart. Her jealousy began to overcome her as she stared at Dakota.

Dakota's eyes narrowed and she became more irritated from Cass' comment. She stared at her momentarily. "You need to trust me and stop worrying about her." Dakota rolled onto her side and pulled the covers up.

Cass sat looking at her, trying to calm the annoyance within. She inhaled and lay back, staring at the ceiling. 'How can I trust a womanizer?'

   Dakota sighed, trying to calm her aggravation and closed her eyes. 'Unbelievable.'

 

 

***

The next morning Michelle woke with Ashley wrapped tightly around her. They had been up the majority of the night having sex. She smiled and moved the long hair off of her face. "Hey, I have to go over to my dorm for some clothes and to my coach's house for a little while."

"No, skip it. I don't want you out of my arms." Ashley smiled and held her tighter, kissing her on the neck.

"I would really like to, but my coach will be extremely upset if I don't show up. I really don't want to tick her off, that usually equals a lot of running."

"Wow, I scored an athlete huh?" Ashley grinned and kissed Michelle.

"You didn't know I was an athlete?" Michelle looked at her surprised. 'I guess she is oblivious to the numerous promotional posters all over campus with our pictures on them.'

"No, I'm not much for sports, other than wondering what it was like being with an athlete." Ashley smiled, rubbing her finger in a circle on Michelle's bare chest.

"Well, once you've been with an athlete you won't want to be with anyone else." Michelle smiled conceitedly.

"Ooh, you're arrogant aren't you?" Ashley chuckled.

"Most of us are, to some level. You have to believe in your athletic abilities to be successful."

"Hmmm, very intriguing. I like it. I think I'm going to have to check out some of your games. What sport do you play?" Ashley smiled warmly.

"Softball." Michelle smiled and kissed her.

"Oh, then Kody Colby is your teammate huh?" Ashley smiled excitedly.

'Of course...she knows Kody. Figures.' Michelle exhaled in slight frustration. "So, you know Kody huh?"

"Not personally, but I've seen her in the promotional commercials for the school."

'Whew, well that is one girl that Kody hasn't been with on campus.' Michelle brushed her bangs back. "Yeah, it seems like she's our team spokeswoman."

"I think you should be. You are far prettier than her." Ashley smiled and kissed her.

'I couldn't agree more on both accounts.' Michelle smiled and deepened the kiss. "Thanks, I appreciate the compliment."

"I'm going to have to come to some of your games." Ashley smiled and lightly kissed Michelle's chin.

"That would be cool. I'm sure you'll enjoy it." Michelle kissed her soundly, softly rubbing her back. Ashley sighed when Michelle broke off the long kiss. "I'm sorry, but I have to go."

"Will you come back later? I don't know if I can be away from you very long." Ashley giggled and kissed her, taking Michelle's hand and placing it between her legs.

Michelle gasped at the wetness and deepened the kiss. She broke off the kiss, sighing frustrated. "Aah! I don't want to go, but I have too!"

Ashley rolled onto her back pulling Michelle on top of her and stared into Michelle's brown eyes for a long moment. "You are incredibly beautiful."

Michelle blushed and lightly kissed her lips. "Thank you, so are you."

"You make me feel incredible and I want to feel more of that from you. I can't wait until you come back to fuck me some more."

The words sent a tingling sensation between Michelle's legs. She smiled as she kissed her passionately. Breaking off the kiss and staring into Ashley's lust filled eyes, she whispered, "I won't be long." Michelle kissed her again and winked as she climbed out of the bed. She quickly dressed and kissed Ashley once more.

"Hurry back lover." Ashley smiled and kissed her passionately.

Michelle broke the kiss with a smile and walked towards the door. She looked back smiling and waved before exiting the apartment. Bounding down the stairs she ran towards her dorm feeling alive, happy and fulfilled. Entering her room, she frowned when she saw the picture of her and Chad on her desk. 'Shit! I'll have to deal with him later.' After quickly stripping off her clothes she turned on the shower, inhaling the scent of her lover still present on her hands. She closed her eyes as she inhaled and smiled, feeling her heart race faster.

***

Dakota exited the bathroom, tucking her blue Lady Gator softball T-shirt into her shorts and looked up to see Cass looking at her. "Hey." She looked down and tightened the string of the orange gym shorts with her number in the middle of a white softball on the left leg.

"Hi." Cass said softly as she watched Dakota pull her shirt out around the waistband of her shorts.

Dakota looked up and walked closer to Cass. The awkwardness between them she reminded her of the beginning of the school year. "I aah am going to watch my little girl's team practice. If you want to come that would be cool." Dakota looked away, then back to Cass.

"That sounds like fun. Do I have time to take a shower?" Cass stood up from the bed.

"As long as you don't frolic in there like a blue jay in a bird bath." Dakota smiled slightly.

Cass chuckled lightly and smiled. "Okay, I'll only wash the pertinent parts." Cass walked past Dakota towards the bathroom and closed the door behind her.

Dakota sighed when Cass closed the door. 'I should have said something about last night. Maybe I should apologize?' She stared at the door momentarily. 'Why should I apologize?' Shaking her head that she would consider that, she walked out of her room towards the stairs. She was lost in her thoughts as she walked towards the top of the stairs until she looked up from the floor at her brother Wyatt who was laughing at her.

"Dude, I got you so good! I get the last of the Captain Crunch cereal!" Wyatt pointed at her laughing harder.

"You little jackass!" She quickly rose to her feet and scrambled towards her brother.

"Oh shit!" Wyatt's eyebrows rose when he saw the fierce look on his sister's face and hurriedly descended the stairs two at a time. He jumped to the wood floor; bypassing the past three as his sister was hot on his tail and ran around the corner of the divider wall to the kitchen, quickly falling hard, flat on his back. "Oww!" He exhaled heavily, trying to gather his senses.

"Payback bro. You never learn dude. I always go around the other way. It's been that way since forever and you always fall for it." Dakota stood over him mockingly laughing at him.

"Yeah, yeah. Aah!" Wyatt groaned as he sat up. He held his hand out for Dakota to help him up.

"Get up on your own pansy." Dakota chuckled and turned startled when she was face to face with her mother. "Mamá, beunos días."

"What did you do to my bebito?" Angélica shook her finger at her daughter.

"He started it." Dakota pointed at Wyatt accusatorily.

"Yes, yes the same old story and you had to finish it right?" Her mother was none too pleased with her only daughter.

"What should I have done? Let him get away with it? I'm too competitive for that Mamá" Dakota held her hands out surprised.

"Of course you are you take after your father in that aspect." Her mother shook her head as she walked by and leaned down to Wyatt. "Are you okay bebito?"

"I was just trying to get down here before she ate all of the Captain's crunch Mamá."

Dakota narrowed her eyes at her little brother and placed her hands on her hips. "Don't fall for it Mamá he knocked me on my ass upstairs."

Angélica helped her youngest son up and grabbed him and his sister by their ears, pulling them closer to her.

"Owww!" Wyatt wined.

"Mamé!" Dakota replied, trying to wiggle out of her mother's grasp. It was no use.

"You both could have been hurt. How many times do I have to tell you no rough playing in my house?" She looked between her two children who looked at each other and grimaced when she pinched harder. "No more of this, do you both understand?"

"Yes ma'am." Wyatt conceded first and looked at Dakota who stared at him.

"Alejandra, did I make myself clear?"

"Yes, Mamá." Dakota rolled her eyes.

"Good." She released her hold of their ears. "You both acted like fools for nothing, I ate the last of the Captain's Crunch." Angélica chuckled and slapped their butts. "I don't know why you all didn't get more of my genes!" She shook her head and walked across the kitchen towards the refrigerator.

"But we did Mamá." Wyatt grinned as he walked up to his mother. "We got your good looks." He smirked and kissed her on the cheek.

Angélica smiled and hugged him. "Aah, that's my sweet little bebito."

Wyatt looked at Dakota with a sly grin as Dakota narrowed her eyes at him, shaking her head with a look of disgust.

Angélica broke the hug and grabbed a small bottle of orange juice. "You two behave." She warned with a slight smile and walked out of the kitchen.

Dakota walked over to the pantry. "How long are you going to play up that I'm the baby of the family bullshit?"

Wyatt grinned broadly. "As long as it continues to work." He reached in and pulled out the mountain berry flavored juice. He held the carton up. "Do you want some?"

"Yeah. Do you want a pop tart?" Dakota pulled out the box and opened it.

"Definitely, but make it two." He smiled and pulled out two glasses.

Dakota walked over to the toaster and placed four tarts in it. She stood staring out the window thinking about Cass. 'Should she be pissed at me? No. I didn't know for sure if Leila was going to be there last night?' She squinted from the brightness of the sun. 'Why am I worrying about this so much?' Her train of thought was interrupted when Wyatt touched her arm.

"Here's your juice. Dude, how was I able to nail you like that?" He chuckled arrogantly and sipped his juice.

"I was thinking about Cass." Her words were barely audible as she stared out the window and smiled when she saw her horse Guinevere trot around the pasture.

"She's awesome man. I like seeing how happy you are with her. Don't blow it." He smiled and grabbed his pop tarts before walking out of the kitchen.

Dakota stared out the window watching as her horse's white mane blew in the wind as she playfully nibbled on Lancelot's neck, and ran away from him. She pictured Cass riding her and sighed from the bad feeling she felt, thinking of the previous evening and how Cass was upset with her. 'What am I doing? What do I want with her?' Nervousness swept over her and her stomach turned.

Cass entered the kitchen, looking at Dakota who stared out the window. "Hi, I'm ready."

Dakota turned and looked at Cass who stood staring at her. She inhaled deeply, trying to catch her breath. "Cass, I aah need to talk to you about something." Dakota looked down, feeling her stomach churning in knots.

***

"Hey, Coach." Michelle smiled when the door opened.

"Hey, come on in." Coach Wills smiled and opened the screen door, holding it until Michelle stepped inside. "Have a seat." She motioned towards the couch.

"Thanks." Michelle smiled and walked over, taking a seat on the navy blue clothed couch.

"So, what's going on? I got worried when you called me the other night. You sounded pretty upset. Is everything okay with your family?"

"I'm sorry I worried you. I just needed to talk to someone who was not so close to my personal life as friends and family are."

"Of course, you know my door is always open." Coach Wills moved to the edge of her seat. "What's going on?"

Michelle chuckled and wiped her face. "It seems so insignificant now considering what happened last night."

"Okay?"

"I'm sorry Coach. I was having some doubts about my sexuality."

The coach sat upright, surprised by the comment. "Okay…"

"See Chad Colby is my best friend and I love him dearly and he loves me. The problem is, he's in love with me and I thought I felt the same for him. The problem was that I was nervous to take things a step further with him; I just had this nagging feeling deep inside as to whether he was what I wanted. He kept trying to move things further and my mother was very happy that I might no longer be a lesbian…"

"Oh, dear." Coach Wills sighed, concerned.

"I just felt really overwhelmed and decided to come back to get away from it.

"Unfortunately, running away doesn't solve the problem Michelle."

Michelle looked down wondering how she was going to keep from hurting Chad. "I know. That's why I called you."

"I'm happy you did. What can I do to help?"

"Nothing now." Michelle smiled as she looked up at her.

"I'm confused."

"Sorry…I aah met this girl, Ashley, last night and we…well you know." Michelle chuckled nervously.

"You had sex? I do know about that." Coach Wills laughed.

Michelle laughed harder and inhaled trying to calm her nervousness. "I have figured out what it is that I want and that's to be with a woman. I felt trapped when I was with Brooke because she didn't want me around Chad and he's a dear friend of mine. So, I confused those feelings along with how I feel about Chad, which made me think I should be with him. I realized last night that my interests and inner peace lie with a woman. I feel so much better and I have a lot more clarity about me and what I want."

"Excellent, I'm very happy for you. How do you think Chad will take this news?"

"I hope he will take it well, because he would want me to be happy, but he's in love with me…I don't want to hurt him." Michelle looked away, feeling the heaviness in her heart.

Coach Wills touched Michelle's hand and looked her in the eye when Michelle looked at her. "You need to tell him the truth. Don't string him along. He's your friend and you care about him, tell him as soon as you can."

Michelle inhaled deeply, knowing her coach was right. "I will. I'm sorry I took up so much of your time, but I really appreciate talking with you." Michelle smiled and stood up.

"I hope I helped you." Coach Wills stood, smiling.

"You did, thank you." Michelle hugged her and patted her on the back.

Coach Wills broke the hug and smiled. "I'm happy you figured out what you wanted. Now I won't have to see your glum face at practice." Coach Wills smiled and patted her on the back as they walked towards the door.

***

Michelle hurried across campus towards Ashley's apartment and glanced to her right. Stopping surprised, she turned for a better look.

"Michelle. Hey." Brooke said nervously after she broke the kiss from Mary.

"Hey." Michelle looked at Mary, then Brooke. She tried to decipher why she was perturbed by the pairing. 'Am I jealous or just surprised? I wonder how Cass is going to react to this.' Michelle chuckled and shook her head in disbelief. "So, I see you two hooked up."

"Yeah, uh it kind of happened pretty suddenly." Brooke looked at Mary and smiled, when Mary wrapped her arm around her waist.

"Really?" Michelle chuckled.

"I know this is really uncomfortable for you Michelle, but…" Mary attempted to explain, but was interrupted by Michelle.

"Not really. I'm just surprised, is all? I hope you are both happy, but what I'd like to know is does Cass know you two are together?"

Brooke and Mary exchanged glances. Brooke looked at Michelle. "No, not yet."

"Why haven't you told her? She's your roommate and she is her ex." Michelle pointed at Mary, placing her hands on her hips. "I don't think she should find out like I just did."

"We were just hanging out over the holidays and we got closer…" Brooke explained.

"You don't need to explain anything to her Brooke." Mary grew angry and moved closer to Michelle. "Did you give Brooke an explanation in regards to your feelings about Chad and how you strung Brooke along? Did Cass do the same for me when we were together and the only person she could think about was Kody? NO! So, why does Brooke have to give you and Cass an explanation?"

Michelle looked at Mary annoyed. "She doesn't have to give me an explanation and I didn't ask for one, but she does need to give one to Cass." Michelle moved closer to Mary, toe to toe, looking down at her. "She's her best friend!"

Brooke stepped between the two women. "Okay, okay." Brooke moved Mary behind her and faced Michelle. "I have every intention of telling Cass just as soon as I see her."

"You better or I will." Michelle warned.

"Of course you will because you are so honest right Michelle?" Mary mocked, looking over Brooke's shoulder.

Michelle moved towards her and was stopped by Brooke who placed her hands on her chest. Michelle looked around her. "Let's talk about honesty here Mary. Are you sure you are being completely honest with Brooke?"

Brooke chuckled, surprised. "What is that supposed to mean?"

"I thought you were really into Cass? It sure seems mighty quick that you hooked up with Brooke. Maybe you're not completely over Cass and you're going out with her to get back at Cass."

"You bitch." Mary pointed her finger at Michelle warningly.

"What? The truth hurt?" Michelle smirked.

Mary moved towards Michelle.

"Ooh, what are you going to do out run me? Bring it on." Michelle moved to Brooke's side and sighed exasperated when Brooke mirrored her movement.

Brooke turned and stopped Mary. "Wait for me over there." She stared at Mary who glared at Michelle. "Go." Brooke ordered, watching as Mary walked away. She turned to Michelle. "That was really uncalled for and it hurt me."

"It wasn't my intention to hurt you." Michelle sighed as she looked into Brooke's eyes, seeing the hurt there. "Keep an eye out on her; I don't think she's all that she's cracked up to be." Michelle glanced over Brooke's shoulder at Mary.

"Why do you care?"

Michelle looked at Brooke. "I hurt you and I regret that, but it doesn't mean I don't still care about you. Remember, what I said." Michelle stared at Brooke briefly and turned, walking away.

Brooke watched as Michelle walked away. 'Is she right?' Brooke looked back when she felt Mary touch her arm.

"Don't listen to that bitch; she is only trying to hurt you to make herself feel better." Mary kissed Brooke on the cheek.

"Is she?" Brooke stared at Mary, trying to read her eyes. "Do you still have feelings for Cass?"

"What?" Mary chuckled and looked away.

"You do, don't you?"

Mary sighed and looked at Brooke. "Yes, I do, but nothing more than the fact that we dated. I don't have feelings for her like I do for you." Mary smiled reassuringly and rubbed Brooke's arm.

Brooke stared at her and felt warmth from Mary's eyes. She smiled and leaned in to kiss her. "You better have more feelings for me."

"Of course." Mary chuckled and kissed her soundly.

Brooke broke the kiss, smiling. "Let's go to my room and you can show me what your feelings are for me."

"Ooh, I can't wait." Mary smiled and kissed her again.

***

Michelle hurried back across the campus to Ashley's apartment still fuming over the run in with Mary and Brooke. 'Something is up with that chick and it doesn't seem good. She gives me a bad vibe. Oh, you idiot is it that she gives you a bad vibe ore is it that you are jealous?' She shook her head trying to get rid of the thoughts. 'Okay, maybe I am a little jealous, but still something is not right about that chick. I hope she doesn't hurt Brooke.' She stopped at the bottom of the stairs and inhaled, then exhaled. 'I'm standing at the stairs leading up to a hot chick and I'm worried about my ex. Stop worrying and get up there!' After quickly scaling the stairs, she laughed when Ashley opened the door and pulled her inside. Still naked, Ashley jumped into Michelle's arms and passionately kissed her.

"I thought you would never get back." Ashley told her breathless, between kisses.

"Me either." Michelle panted as she walked to the bedroom with the woman in her arms.

Michelle stopped in front of the bed and Ashley stepped down, helping her out of her clothes. Ashley lay back on the bed and pulled Michelle on top of her. "I want you to fuck me for the rest of the day and night."

"Oh, I intend to." Michelle smiled and slid her tongue past Ashley's lips. Kissing her deeply Michelle felt an uncontrollable throbbing sensation between her legs. 'This feels so right.'

***

   Chad listened as the phone rang over and over. 'Come on Michelle, pick up the phone.' He tapped his fingers on the table nervously, waiting to hear Michelle's voice on the other end. His heart raced when he heard her voice. His excitement was short lived when he realized it was her voicemail. 'Damn it. Where is she?' He waited for the message to end. "Hey Michelle. I'm worried about you. Could you please give me a call and let me know that you are safe. I hope so. Well, aah, give me a call when you get this message okay? Bye…aah, I love you. Bye." He clicked off the phone and shook his head at how lame the message came out. 'I hope she's okay and calls me back.' He sat looking at the phone and Michelle's name on the screen. 'If she isn't at her mom's then she has to be back in Gainesville. This is bullshit sitting around here. I'm going back.' He stood up and walked upstairs to his bedroom. He lifted the phone to his ear and called the pilot.

 

To Be Continued…

 

Feed the bard at: Cruise@clububer2000.com

URL: www.clububer2000.com

 

October 2006

Return to the Academy