Lust Fulfilled


Disclaimers: None - these are my own characters

Ok - so Mary is real ... and i kinda lusted after ... and i used some experiences from over 20 years ago when the firm i worked for used to send us off on training workshops ... and NO i never did this anywhere!




There has only been one person I met in real life that I lusted after and couldn't have. I remember the first time I saw her.

I work for a customer service company and a couple of times a year we have in-house training to keep our skills up to date. Last year she was introduced as one of our new trainers. She was gorgeous. Light blondy-brown hair, a smile that lit up her whole face, and a figure to die for. She wore the kind of top I'd never wear, one that fit snugly and revealed an inch of skin at the bottom where it didn't quite meet her trousers. Her trousers fit snugly over a very touchable bottom. And she was hope-dashing married and straight!

I've seen her three times so far and today I will be seeing her again. This time our training has taken us out of town and we're staying in a comfortable hotel with conference facilities. I was figuring two whole days with Mary (that's her name) would really set me on fire. I would just have to make sure that I didn't sit near her at meal times and during the sessions.

Despite my raging hormones I was looking forward to two days away from the normal mundane world I usually inhabited. Someone else cooking and cleaning is always a bonus. I love hotel rooms where there is endless hot water for long lengthy showers and unexpectedly I was in a single room, which meant no having to share, or putting up with someone else snoring. The plan was to arrive and check in then we were to meet downstairs for supper and a brief run down of the next two days. And that was where I was headed now.

As I walked down into the conference room a met up with various work mates. We were a fun bunch, we worked well together and socialised casually together and made the most of our two-day training sessions. We walked into the room as a group and there she was, the object of my lust, looking even more stunning than usual. I have to explain that our training sessions were serious on the training but casual on the clothes. This time she was breath-takingly beautiful, almost as if she was out to attract someone's attention. She certainly attracted mine.

I found a seat where I wasn't too close to her but where I had a clear view of her whole body. Bad mistake. I slowly ran my eyes over her body only to find, when I got to her face, that she was watching me. Oh my god. I felt the blush rise on my face and quickly looked away, anywhere but at her. I managed to fumble my way through the activities for the rest of the evening and hurried out to get the lift up to my room before anyone stopped me for a chat.

I spotted the open door of the lift, rushed in, pressed the button for my floor and sighed in relief. You know how some people have distinct smells? Suddenly I realised I could smell a delicate scent that I knew belonged to the one person I didn't want to be alone in a lift with. You guessed it. Mary was in the lift with me. I turned to face her feeling my legs start to weaken. She was watching me with a little smile on her face.

"How have you been, Jo?" Wow, her voice did me in every time.

"Fine," I managed to squeak out.

"I was hoping I'd see you here," she said. SHE was hoping she'd see ME here! I thought it was the other way around. I gulped. What did that mean? It couldn't mean what I hoped because I knew she was straight, wasn't she?

"Me too," I muttered as the lift chimed and the door opened to my floor. I quickly got off the lift and started down the corridor only to realise that she was following me. I looked back at her.

"My room is down here too," she said with a smile on her face. I looked down at my key ring and then at hers. Oh boy, we were next door to each other. We walked down the corridor and stopped outside my room. I was expecting her to go on to her door but she hesitated. As I pushed my door open and went inside she followed me in. What the fuck! "Tell me why you have been avoiding me all morning," she said.

Oh my gosh, what am I going to say? Nothing it turned out. She ran her hand down my arm and pulled me into a full hug – not one of those pretend ones, but a full body-to-body hug. Her hands ran down my back and kept going. She turned her head and whispered, "I've wanted to do this for a very long time."

"You have?"

"Mmmm, and I'd like to do some more, too." Ok, that was just too much for me. My legs collapsed under me and I fell to the floor taking her with me. I lay there with Mary on top of me. It felt so good. I closed my eyes for a moment only to open them when I heard a whisper, "This is much better, but I'd rather continue this on the bed." I gasped and scrambled to my feet tipping her onto the floor.

"I didn't mean to do that, I'm so sorry," the words tumbled out as I helped her to her feet. She brushed herself down and turned to me.

"I thought that this was what you wanted? I've seen you watching me for the last few years and now that I'm single again I thought that maybe we could get together and have some fun." I couldn't believe what I heard. She was single? She wanted to have fun?

I sat on the edge of the bed. "I've dreamt about making love to you ever since I first saw you," I said. "But this is happening too fast." She nodded, picked up her door key and walked out of the room. I'd really done it now. I sat there not knowing what to do next. I didn't want to go downstairs and face Mary again but if I didn't turn up to our planned drinks session the others would wonder what was wrong with me. Coming to a decision I phoned my friend Joanne's extension and told her that I had come down with a migraine and was going to go to bed early. She easily accepted my excuse, probably too impatient to start the drinks session, especially since the firm was paying for them, and rang off.

I sat in my room watching the light fade outside, not bothering to turn my light on. So caught up in my own thoughts I jumped when someone knocked loudly on my door. I glanced at my watch as I walked to the door and wondered where the last two hours had gone. I opened up the door and stepped back into the room as Mary walked in. She looked me straight in the eyes and said, "No talking, no words, but if you want me to stop at any time, just say no." I swallowed and said nothing.

She took my hand in hers and led me to the bed but before I could sit down she pulled me into another, full body, hug. I could feel her body pressing into mine and, suddenly light-headed, I sat down on the bed. This time she stayed standing, watching me. Then came and sat beside me. I looked down at my hands resting on lap, astonished to see them shaking. Then I looked at her and watched as her tongue slowly moistened her lips. That caused a reaction in me that went straight to my groin! "I want you to lie down on the bed," I almost missed the words she whispered and pushed myself up onto the bed to lie down. She lay down; turned onto her side and propped herself up on her elbow. Bending her head she slowly kissed me, gently at first but then turning the kiss into a devouring of all my mouth could offer. And still, I said nothing.

Keeping eye contact with me she started undoing the buttons of my shirt. I had died and gone to heaven! Slowly, button after button came undone to reveal the fact that I had gone bra-less today. She caressed my breasts one after the other, then bent down and caught one in her mouth while continuing to caress the other. Then she gently bit down sending an exquisite sensation flooding down my body. I gasped, but still said nothing.

She kissed her way down my body to the top of my jeans. She undid the button and slowly slid down the zip. Then, still keeping contact with my eyes, she parted the top of the jeans and bent her mouth down to kiss me there. I'm guessing she was expecting me to have been wearing something under my jeans but today, for some strange, reason, I had gone commando, something I never do. She looked down and then back up to me. Tugging gently she urged me to lift my body up as she tugged the jeans down and off.

Then she got off the bed. My eyes grew round at the sight of her slowly taking off her clothes. She could have made good money as a stripper! She undid the buttons of her shirt to reveal no bra. She slid her shirt off and stood there caressing her own breast. Oh how I wanted to be that hand. Then she undid her trousers and slipped them off and finally stood there in all her naked splendour. I nearly came at the sight. And I still said nothing.

I expected her to come back beside me but she didn't. She nudged my legs apart and crawled into the space between them. Looking at me she gave me a little smile and then bent down and licked the side of my knee. My whole body twitch and she moved her hands to hold me still. Looking at me again she ran her tongue up my leg, lifted her face and then lightly ran her tongue over my clit. Holy crap! She reached up with one hand and took a nipple between her fingers, while her other hand slowly entered me and her tongue flicked over my clit. It didn't take long for the orgasm to hit. And hit it did. Wave after wave as she continued to lick and suck at my clit, each lick or suck coinciding with a thrust of her fingers inside me until finally I couldn't breathe anymore and begged her to stop.

She stopped, slowly withdrawing her fingers from inside me, my body still convulsing, and lay down beside me.

"So, Jo, was that to your satisfaction? Did I fulfil your fantasies about me?"

I looked at her and could only nod. She gave me a last kiss, slid off the bed and started to dress. I started to protest and she leaned over to me, covered my lips with her hand, "There's plenty of time for more, but for now I think we need to get some sleep and prepare ourselves for tomorrow." She finished dressing, crossed over to the door and just as she was leaving turned to me, "I'll see you here, same time, same channel, same outfit, tomorrow." Then she winked at me and left.

What happened next? Well, as they say, that's another story.


Feedback Please

Return to the Academy