Author's Note:  Here is the alternative part of alt/uber.  With some help from a glass of wine and Michelle Ndegeocello's  Comfort Woman  (for the author), our girls finally consummate their relationship.  It gets graphic so don't be readin' it if yer under age…  

Email me and let me know if it did anything for you.  I know it will for me tonight!  J



Chapter 13

Bernadette was nervous.  Her house was decorated with all things Hawaiian for her dad's 60 th  and her family and her dad's friends would be there in a few hours.  Mark would be there too.  She hadn't really had an opportunity to tell Mark about her and Jump.  Each time she tried, it was bad timing or the words just wouldn't come.  She'd hoped he would be coming a few days early so she could sit down with him, but he was flying in right before the party started.  

She knew Jump would understand about keeping a low profile, but she hated to pretend they were not together, if even for the night.  They'd been 'dating' openly now for nearly two months and things had been going really well.  They'd slowly grown more confident in their physical expressions for each other and their love and affection was taking its natural course.  Whenever they were near each other, they were touching.  They'd hold hands when they felt comfortable enough to do so.  If their heavy make out sessions were any indication, they'd soon be consummating their relationship.  Sue called it the "can't keep my hands off" stage of the relationship.  Bernadette hoped it lasted a very long time.

As it was, Bernadette had already sat down with her dad and Carrie and James and although they had the same reservations regarding telling Mark, they were happy for the two.  It was a heavy burden off of her shoulders and both Bernadette and Jump were thankful for that.

"Hey, are you okay?"  Jump asked as she came from behind Bernadette and wrapped her arms around her.

"I'm just anxious to get telling Mark over with."  She said honestly.  She felt Jump's ear press into her back as she tightened her arms around her waist.  

"Do you want us to do it together?  Or maybe I should alone?"  

Bernadette smiled at Jump's desire to take away her anxiety or at least lessen it.  She turned in Jump's arms and put her own arms around the smaller woman.

"I should be the one to tell him.  If he's gonna be angry, I'd rather it be at me first."  Bernadette reasoned.

"I really hope it won't go down like that."  She loosened her arms around Bernadette but still looked at her.  "I don't want to be the cause of any rift between you and Mark."  She admitted quietly.

"Listen, you don't have anything to feel guilty about.  You are following your heart, as am I.  If he can't see that, it's no fault of ours.  It took me months to figure that out, Jump, but please trust that I am right about this."

Jump heard what she said and she trusted her implicitly, but she still couldn't help but worry.  "What if he does react badly?  What if he threatens…"  She couldn't finish the thought or the sentence.

Bernadette realized what all this was about now.   She's afraid of losing Ryan.

"Oh, Jump.  I've known Mark all my life.  He's not the type of person that would do that.  You have nothing to worry about.  It might be hard on him, and God knows, it's gonna be awkward.  But we are two grown adults being true to ourselves.  I certainly don't want to replace him.  We'll sit down and talk and we'll all make it work."  Bernadette ducked down to get eye to eye with Jump.  She moved her hand from Jump's waist to her neck and caressed it gently.

"I believe you, Bernadette.  I'm just scared I guess."  She sighed and blew out a breath as she put her hand over Bernadette's that had come to rest on her shoulder.

"I know." Bernadette said in a whisper as she pulled Jump into a huge hug.  After a beat, Bernadette released her.  "Is Ryan awake?"  Jump had placed him in the guest room as she came over to Bernadette's to help decorate.  

"Sounds like it."  Jump responded with a smile.  She could hear the baby now, quietly playing in his playpen.  

"How about we take him for a little stroll on the beach before we start cooking?"  Bernadette suggested with a bright grin.

"Let's do it."  Jump smiled back.  As they entered the guest room, Ryan was standing in the corner of his playpen reaching for his reflection in the closet mirror.  They stood and watched him for a moment as he smiled at himself and babbled.  His dark brown hair and gray eyes were shining as the sunlight filtered through the half-closed blinds and reflected off the mirror.  

Bernadette picked him up and laid him on the bed to change him.  Jump absolutely loved how Bernadette took on caring for him so unconsciously.  She came to stand next to her as she deftly changed him before he could aim and fire.  He did delight in that and Bernadette had learned quickly at the expense of a new suede shirt to cover him while he was getting changed.

After he was changed Bernadette straightened up and gazed down at him intently.  "He definitely has your chin."  She reached and touched the body part in question.  "Your nose…"  she then tapped on it gently making him giggle.

Bernadette felt Jump's hand slip into hers and she turned to Jump and looked at her with a mixture of desire and wonder.  Her eyes went from Jump's to her lips, unconsciously licking her own.  "He's got your lips too…." She trailed off as she kissed Jump soundly.  As both women's temperatures started to rise, a soft, "mamamama" was heard.  It took them a moment to realize it was coming from Ryan.  

They both looked down at the baby and then at each other.  Their faces beamed as the boy continued to speak.  Then Jump squealed with joy.  "He's saying 'mama'!"  Bernadette grinned widely until her face ached.  She picked up the boy and the three danced around the room, all anxiety about tonight momentarily forgotten.

…..

After a quiet walk on the beach, the three returned to begin cooking.  Luckily, Bernadette had talked Matt out of purchasing an entire to roast.  She couldn't imagine having to cook it either.  They instead bought a Hawaiian cookbook and cooked some traditional luau food that didn't include roasting an entire animal.  

The two women worked efficiently in the kitchen while listening to Bernadette's newly purchased 'Sounds of Hawaii' CD.  Ryan bounced around in his little walker, seemingly enjoying the music as well.  Every once in a while they'd break into dance and they'd twirl around Ryan as they held hands.

They didn't hear the soft knock on the door or see Mark step into the house.
But he saw them.  A huge smile creased his face as he saw them dancing around his son.  He was about to announce himself when Bernadette pulled Jump in for a kiss.

At first he was confused.   Why would Bernadette kiss Jump like that?   Shortly after that came anger.  He wanted so badly to confront them, but they were so oblivious to him there.  Instead he turned and left, slamming the door behind him.  That brought the women abruptly apart and Bernadette moved cautiously towards the door.  She opened it just in time to see a cab pull away.   Shit .

Jump was at her side in an instant.  "That was Mark."  She said grimly.  Jump dropped her head on her hands that were against the door jamb.  

"What are we gonna do?"  Asked Jump.  She saw that the guests would be here in about two hours.  

Bernadette turned from the door and went to grab her keys and wallet.  "I'm going after him."  She said resolutely.

"Are you sure that's a good idea?  Do you even know where he's going?"  Jump followed her as she walked to the door.

"I have a pretty good idea where he's going.  That's why I have to go after him."  Bernadette said cryptically.  She made her way past Jump and stalked to her car.   Of all the fucking moments to walk in…   She started the car angrily and just as she was about to turn around to back up, her eyes stopped on Jump standing at the doorway looking worried and confused.

She abruptly shut the car off and walked to the door, Jump came up and met her halfway.  "Just, be careful okay.  He must have been pretty angry to just slam the door and take off like that." Jump said.  

"He's probably going to go drink.  It was how he dealt with things before.  I want to get to him before he starts.  Don't worry, I'll just explain to him what's going on…and…we'll work it out, okay?" Bernadette looked at Jump and gave her a small smile of reassurance and then she turned to leave.

Bernadette headed to the bar inland her brother liked to frequent.  It was a dive that saw its share of customers on any day of the week morning, noon and night.  It was where people came to be alone and drink.  She parked her truck in an empty spot in front of the building.  She opened the heavy metal door and let her eyes adjust to the darkness.  She began to scan the bar first and then the booths.  No Mark.  She went to the back and checked the restrooms.  They were both empty.  She began to feel a sense of relief.  

She dialed Matt's home phone and Matt picked up on the second ring.  "Is Mark there?"  She asked, trying to keep the nervousness out of her voice. 

"He is." Matt said tersely.  

"I'm coming over." She said quickly.

"I'm not sure you should do that Bernsy."  Matt said.  He looked over to his brother who was clenching and unclenching his fists.

"I've got to explain to him what he say, Matt."  She reasoned.  

"Listen, give me a few minutes to calm him down.  Come over in half an hour."  He said quietly.  

"Okay.  Just don't let him leave.  Bernadette instructed.

"I won't."  He said.

They hung up and Bernadette called back to her house.  Jump answered on the first ring.

"Hey, he went to Matt's."  Bernadette said immediately.  

"That's good right?  He didn't go drinking?"  Jump said with small hope in her voice.  

"I would say it is good.  But Matt is trying to calm him down.  I'm going over there in about half an hour.  Listen, about the party…"

Jump interrupted her gently, "Don't worry about any of it.  I got it covered, okay?"

"Thank you."  Bernadette said quietly.  Then, "I love you, you know that?"

"I know that.  I love you.  Good luck.  If you need me to come over there too, call me.  I can drop off Ryan at Sue's."  Jump said.

"No, that is okay.  But thank you for offering that."  Bernadette sighed into the phone.  Hearing that helped her resolve to go talk to her brother.

"I'll call you later, okay?"  Bernadette finally said.

"I'll be waiting."  Jump said, her voice showing her growing emotion.

Bernadette arrived at Matt and Sue's condo.  She sat in the truck for a couple of minutes to collect herself and plan out what she'd say.   Just tell the truth.  Plain and simple.  

She knocked lightly on the door and Matt answered.  He looked a bit disheveled, like he'd been up all night or something.

"Come in."  he said quietly as he waved her in.

She could see Mark's back as he sat out on a chair on the balcony.  She saw a drink on the table next to him and she glared at Matt.

"He's only had one."  He half-whispered defensively.

She tore her eyes away from him and began moving out towards the balcony.  Before she got to the open sliding glass door, Mark was out of his chair and in her face.  His eyes were bloodshot and shiny. 

"What the fuck, Bernsy?"  He said with a mixture of pain and anger.

She took a step back and gestured for him to sit back down.  He looked at her threateningly and she thought for a split second he was going to hit her.  He was breathing heavily and his breath was saturated with alcohol. She mentally prepared to defend herself.  Instead he angrily stalked back out and sat heavily back in his chair.  He put his elbows on his knees and rested his head in his hands.  She took the chair adjacent to him and put her elbows on her knees too, clasping her hands together inches from his knee.

"How long?"  he ground out, not looking at her.

"Almost two months."  She answered.

"How could you?" came the quiet question.

"Look, Mark.  It happened.  We weren't looking for it.  We both ignored it for as long as we could.  It had nothing to do with you or what happened between you two."  She said gently but with conviction.

"You knew how much I loved her…love her.  How could you let this happen?"  He asked as if he didn't even hear her.  He took a deep breath and looked up at her with cold eyes.  "You gonna be Ryan's daddy now?  You gonna replace me?  You don't have the right equipment."

She knew it was the pain and alcohol talking, yet the sympathy she had for him was slowly draining away and turning into anger.  She checked it though and set her jaw and looked at him hard until he met her eyes with his own.

"Look Mark, I'm sorry it didn't happen between you two.  But the fact is, she and I fell in love.  I don't want to replace you in any way."

He sat there silently for a long time.  She wanted to touch him, but thought the better of it.  Suddenly he stood up and went into the condo.  After a beat Bernadette got up and followed him.  Matt heard them inside and came out of the back room to see what was going on.

Both Matt and Bernadette looked on as Mark headed for the front door.  Bernadette began to go after him when Matt grabbed her arm.  "Let him go, Bernsy.  He can't drive.  He's probably just gone for a walk to think."  

She looked at Matt now and he pulled his hand away.  "I'm just gonna follow him, make sure he's okay."  She said as she headed out the door too.  

She couldn't blame him really.  She thought how she would feel if it was she in Mark's place.  But the fact remained; she wasn't in love with him.  He was going to have to move on.  Even if she weren't with Jump, it wouldn't change anything between Jump and Mark.   No, it just changed things between Mark and I,  she thought ruefully.  

Bernadette spotted him walking up the palm tree lined busy road about a block away.  She jogged up to meet him.  He knew she was now standing next to him but he didn't acknowledge her.  She looked at his profile and it seemed he'd calmed down since leaving the condo.  His jaw muscles were working though and she could tell he was thinking.  She kept pace with him about another half a block, both walking in loaded silence.

"What do you want me to do?"  Came Bernadette's voice finally.

He picked up his pace, only offering her a sideways glance, nothing more.  She stepped in front of him and put a hand on his chest to stop him.  He made a half-hearted effort to step around her and finally stopped with a sigh when she moved with him to block his path.  Once she realized he wouldn't move, her hand dropped to her side.

"What would you have me do brother?" She said, now a bit of pain in her voice.  
 
He looked anywhere but in her eyes as they stood face to face in the middle of a busy street sidewalk.  He was making a decision, she could tell.  A decision he'd been working on the moment he left the condo.  

"I wish it was me, Bernsy.  I wish it was me she loved."  He said in a defeated voice.  He looked up to the sky and closed his eyes briefly.  "I thought that if I left again, she'd miss me, realize…" he let the sentence die.  He quickly gained his composure and sniffled.  

She stood, rooted to her spot. Listening.  There was nothing for her to say.  

"I can't be happy about this though.  I'm not sure I can ever be."  He finally looked at her resolutely.  "Matt talked to me a little.  I didn't hear most of what he said, I was so shocked and angry… but I did hear him when he said you two were very much in love.  Matt wouldn't bullshit me.  So, I'm not gonna stand in your way or anything."

Bernadette nodded, indicating she understood.  They stared each other down for a few more seconds and then both began walking back to the condo.

….

Jump was in the kitchen when Bernadette walked into her house.  She felt emotionally exhausted from talking with Mark, but she also felt a modicum of peace from him knowing.  She wanted nothing more than to hold Jump for a moment.  She wordlessly walked up to her and put her arms around her for a long time.  

When they'd separated, Jump put her hand gently on Bernadette's cheek, her eyes asking the question.

"He was very angry."  Bernadette started, but she quickly continued when Jump's face creased in sadness.  "But he understands.  Matt spoke to him before I got there.  He's not happy about it, but he knows there's really nothing he can do."  The words felt a bit cold coming out of her mouth, but it was what it was.  Her and Mark's relationship was probably damaged 
irrevocably but there was really no other option in her mind.  So, she'd concentrate on making Jump and Ryan happy and maybe she' be able to get back the relationship she'd had with her brother-someday.

"What about Ryan?  Did he say anything?"  Jump asked cautiously.

Bernadette didn't feel it necessary to repeat what Mark initially said.  Instead she told Jump what Mark had told her when they'd returned to the condo.  

"He said he still wants to be part of his life.  He wants to visit him still when he comes in.  I told him that was what you wanted too."  Bernadette said.  She and Jump talked about it early that week and Jump wholeheartedly agreed that if Mark wanted to be in Ryan's life after they'd talked to him, she welcomed it.  She did hope he felt that way still and he did.  She smiled at that, very pleased.

Bernadette looked at the kitchen clock and saw she only had about an hour before the guests arrived.  She took a moment to look around and saw that Jump had indeed taken care of everything.  The house was decorated meticulously and there were trays sitting out filled with Polynesian hors de vours.  

"I guess we better get dressed, huh?"  Bernadette said lightly.  She took Jump's hand and kissed her knuckles.  "Thank you.  The house looks amazing."

Jump bowed her head in a gesture of 'your welcome' and gave Bernadette a sweet smile.  She grew serious for a moment and said, "I'm truly sorry about Mark, Bernadette.  I still can't help but feel a little guilty about it."  she said honestly.

Bernadette knew she wasn't looking for any placating words, that wasn't who Jump was.  So Bernadette responded honestly as well, "I do too.  It will lessen with time.  Mark will find the person that will fit him.  He's too good of a guy not too."  At that Jump nodded in agreement.

They walked back to the master bathroom together to where Ryan was napping. Bernadette went into the master bath and turned on the shower.  As Jump picked up a quietly murmuring Ryan who had just awoken from his nap, she caught a glimpse in the mirror of Bernadette's partially nude form as she checked the shower temperature.  She had taken off her shirt and bra and was now leaning in to the shower stall with her hand stretched under the water. 

Jump loved Bernadette so much for who she was inside that there were times when she'd forget how beautiful she was on the outside as well.  Tall and lean, with just enough softness and hardness in muscle and flesh, she was truly beautiful to look at.  Jump's breath was taken away at this vision she saw now.  She felt a little guilty at staring without Bernadette's knowledge, but surely Bernadette didn't care as she left the door open.  

Not wanting to go and start something she'd want to spend many hours finishing, Jump gave Ryan a quick peck on his head and went into the guest bathroom to shower and change.  She knew that they were pretty ready to take the next step in their relationship, but they'd yet to really sit down and talk about it. 

About thirty minutes later, a Hawaiian shirt clad Bernadette was playing with Ryan on the living room rug when she heard Jump's soft footsteps coming down the hall.  Bernadette's face lit up as she admired Jump in her little Hawaiian print sundress.  It really looked good against her lightly tanned skin and golden red hair.  

What a vision,  thought Bernadette as she stood up, bringing Ryan with her to go greet his mom.  As Jump reached out to take Ryan she caught Bernadette looking at her, but not into her eyes.  They rested on her small amount of cleavage the dress displayed slightly.

"Enjoying the view, foreman?"  Jump smirked.  Bernadette's eyes shot up to Jump's.

"As a matter of fact, I am." Purred Bernadette.  They both giggled at the scene and Bernadette brought Jump and Ryan into her long arms.  She hugged them, kissing both on the forehead.  Then she sobered a bit.  "Are you ready for tonight?  Ready to see Mark?"

Jump thought for a second and then gave a confident nod.  "I am."

"Good." Said Bernadette said simply.  "I've got something planned for you after the party, by the way."  Bernadette said in a low whisper.  

"Oh, really?" Jump said, her curiosity piqued.  

"Yup." Bernadette gleefully replied.

A current of excitement ran through Jump's body in anticipation of what Bernadette had planned.  She thought about pressing Bernadette for more, but she found that she did want to be surprised.  Besides she trusted Bernadette implicitly and would do pretty much anything Bernadette wanted to.  

…..

"Would you like a Mai Tai?"  Bernadette asked Jump as she walked out to the balcony.  Jump nodded with a smile and fell into conversation with Carrie and James.

"Did you get Ryan off okay to Casey's?" asked Bernadette as she brought her drink back.

"Yep.  She is so good with him."  Jump said.  "Sue knows how to pick 'em.  Good worker and good with babies."

"Well I must confess…"Sue said from behind her.  She'd overheard her name and had to hear what it was about.  "That was one of my interview questions.  I knew if I didn't find someone who'd be willing to watch Ryan sometimes, I'd be doing it ALL the time."  She said melodramatically.  

"What are you saying?" Jump asked incredously.

Sue just smirked and threw her arm around her long-time friend.  "Oh hon, I'm just kidding.  You know I love the little rugrat."  She continued a little more seriously.  As serious as three Mai Tai's would allow, anyway.  "You are a great mom, Jump.  I could only hope to do half as well." 
"Thank you, Sue."  Jump said, tapping her friend's hand which was still around her shoulder.

Bernadette caught Jump's attention and motioned for her to follow her out to the beach.  

"Mark should be here soon.  Matt said he's doing better.  He went to spend time with one of his old service buddies who lives here and he's gonna drop him by."  Bernadette looked at Jump thoughtfully as she told her this, looking for signs of nervousness.  She saw none.

"Thanks for letting me know.  When he gets here, I want to talk to him privately for a bit.  Explain my side, I guess."  Jump reasoned.  "If he even wants to hear it." she added.

"I imagine he wants to talk to you as well."  Bernadette said neutrally.

Their conversation was sidetracked when they heard a few people greeting Mark in the house.  With an understanding look between them, they turned and began making the short walk back into the house.  Before they got to the balcony though, Jump reached for Bernadette's hand and held it for a few steps.  She gave it a squeeze and then released it as they stepped onto the balcony.

…..

"Goodnight!  Drive safe!"  Bernadette called to the last of the guests as they made their way to their cars.  She shut the door and turned to face the mess that indicated a well-attended party.  It was great to see Frank in such high spirits tonight too.  Towards the end of the night, he'd gotten up on a chair and gave a brief speech.  He thanked everyone for attending, his children and their 'significant others' for caring to plan it, and for a rather emotional moment, thanked the people who helped during the dark period following his wife's passing.  Jump watched Bernadette fight tears as she looked at her siblings who had similar expressions.

Jump had gotten a chance to talk privately with Mark.  He listened to her without interruption and simply repeated what he'd told Bernadette.  She'd been thankful for that.  It could have been a lot worse, she knew.  They'd finally changed the topic to Ryan, and Jump happily relayed story after story of the nine-month old's milestones.  Their conversation ended with plans for Mark to pick Ryan up at Matt and Sue's tomorrow morning so he could spend the day with him.

"Are you gonna call to see if Sue and Matt picked up Ryan?"  Bernadette asked.  If Jump picked up that Bernadette was teasing her about being overprotective; she didn't show it.  It endeared Bernadette even more.

"Sue already called and told me she had him all settled and Matt did an excellent job in changing him."  Jump reported seriously.  Bernadette was actually a bit surprised when Jump agreed to leave Ryan with Sue and Matt overnight.  But Jump had made the decision after reasoning that it was only for one night and they were just a phone call away.  And that this particular night would demand lots of uninterrupted hours.  That last comment made Bernadette blush, even though she's the one who planned it.

"We can leave this until tomorrow morning, right?"  Jump asked, indicating the cups and plates and napkins lying around.

"Late morning." Bernadette responded with the sexiest smile Jump had ever seen.  They each made sure the doors were locked and headed back to the master bedroom.  There was a momentary silence as both women entered the room.  This would be the night.  

When Bernadette had shyly asked her if she would stay over the night of the party, Jump couldn't say yes fast enough.  If Bernadette hadn't asked tonight, Jump would have.  It had gotten really hard to say goodnight to Bernadette when she'd come over for a visit or when she'd come over to Bernadette's.  She didn't want to say goodnight to this woman ever again unless it was in their own bed. 

"I had all of these grand schemes of seduction tonight, but honestly, I feel like this is my first time."  Bernadette confessed as she held up her hand to show that it was shaking slightly.  Jump smiled and closed the distance between the two.  She took Bernadette's hand and placed it over her heart.  

"You feel that?" She asked.  Bernadette's eyes widened as she felt the rapid, strong heartbeat.  

"You are doing that.  It beats for you tonight.  From tonight on."

Bernadette closed her eyes slowly and brought her hand to Jump's neck pulling her in for a long, slow kiss.  They both pulled apart after a few heartbeats and smiled shyly at each other.  Wordlessly, Bernadette unbuttoned her shirt and let it slip off of her shoulders, then she undid her bra.  Jump watched with parted lips.  Bernadette was even more beautiful than she imagined.   I don't deserve her,  she thought.

"Can I help you?"  Came Bernadette's slightly unsteady voice.  Jump pulled her eyes up to Bernadette's and nodded, smiling.  She slowly spun around and let Bernadette undo her dress zipper.  Together, they slipped off the dress and let it fall to the floor.  Before Jump could turn around she felt warm hands on her back, caressing her shoulders, drawing a finger down her spine to her bra clasp.  It was quickly undone and slowly slid off of her shoulders.  She then felt Bernadette press into her from behind.  The touch of nipples on her back was electric and she gasped.

"You have the most amazing back." Came the low purr into her ear.  She  tilted her neck, instinctively knowing where Bernadette wanted to kiss her next.  She was not disappointed as she felt warm, wet lips on her.  Long, tanned arms wrapped around her then, just touching the underside of her breasts.  

A small moan was heard and it encouraged Bernadette.  Running the tip of her tongue from shoulder to earlobe, she took it in her mouth and sucked gently.  When she released it, Jump turned to face her.  She brought her hands up tentatively to touch Bernadette's breasts.  She took fingertips to nipples and circled the areola, watching Bernadette's face with rapt attention.  The half closed eyes and glistening, parted lips turned her on more than anything yet.  "They are perfect."  Jump breathed as she continued to explore and touch.

Her hands traveled to Bernadette's stomach, touching the smooth skin that had turned to gooseflesh at her touch.  She looked up at Bernadette questioningly when she touched the button of her shorts.  With a quick nod from Bernadette, Jump eased her out of them.  She marveled in the length of Bernadette's legs and the perfect shape of hips.  She then took Bernadette's hand and led her to the bed.  She motioned for Bernadette to lay down on her back.  Bernadette was more than happy to oblige.  

Too taken by what was happening, both women found words inadequate so they seldom spoke them.  Instead they communicated through their looks and touches.  

Jump took her spot next to Bernadette and she lay there for a moment just touching Bernadette's impossibly smooth skin.  She had nothing to compare this too, but she was pretty sure she was meant to do this.  Bernadette was breathing heavily and Jump sensed it was time to take things further.  She slowly sat up and removed her underwear and then helped Bernadette's out of hers.  

The smell of arousal was never something Jump enjoyed at all.  But tonight, right now, it was the sweetest smell on earth.  She thought she couldn't be turned on anymore when she realized the effect she had on this woman.  She smiled down at Bernadette, who was fully naked and beautiful lying on the bed.  Bernadette's hands came up to bring Jump on top of her and she obliged.  They were now face to face and searching each other's eyes intently.  

"I love you so much."  It was somewhere between a cry and whisper and it broke Jump's heart again and again as she rained down kisses all over Bernadette's face.  Thoughts about what they'd been through came flooding into her mind and she began to weep.  It might have scared Bernadette, but she didn't show it.  She just took Jump's face in her hands and alternated kissing and wiping her tears way.

In this moment, Jump knew she'd spend the rest of her life with Bernadette.  

Bernadette's comforting kisses turned passionate and Jump welcomed it.  Soon hands were exploring and tongues were tasting.  Jump slid down Bernadette's body, kissing and sucking the flesh of her breasts.  Bernadette's hands came to Jump's head in pure reflex.  Her open mouth moans became louder, spurring Jump on.  Even though she had never been with a woman, she did know what she enjoyed.  She smiled up at Bernadette, who was beyond any lucid thought at the moment.  Not for the first time that night, Jump marveled at the effect she had on her love.  So, she moved further down and settled between Bernadette's long, beautiful legs.  She spent time kissing the spot between naval and pubic hair, enjoying the undulating hips and heavy breathing.  She's pretty sure she heard, "Jesus." Being breathed out in a low murmur too.

If Jump wasn't so aroused herself, she might have chuckled at the state of her lover in waiting.  She set her sights on the pink bubblegum folds of Bernadette's lips and slowly brought her fingers up to them, she stroked them with wonder and abject lust and nearly came herself as she heard Bernadette call out her name.  Emboldened, she stroked a few more times with her fingers and brought her tongue in to taste.  She began to lick and suck and taste her Bernadette, all the while feeling Bernadette's wetness spread onto her chin.

I think I might die tonight .  This was Bernadette's final thought as Jump brushed through her folds with the gentlest of touches.  There were no experiences that could have prepared her for the exquisite feeling of having this beautiful woman touch her like this. 

Her fantasies didn't even begin to come close to the delicious tickle she'd felt as Jump pressed her tongue in to taste her.  She felt her wetness pouring out of her but didn't care.  She brought one hand to the back of Jump's head and the other gripped the headboard as Jump began tasting and licking in earnest.  Bernadette's knees bent to give her more leverage to bring her hips up to Jump's seeking and searing tongue.  Soon both women were moving as one.  Sweat began to drench their bodies and the sheets.

Only soft grunts, heavy breath and rhythmically rustling sheets could be heard in the room.

Bernadette made an effort to hold on and savor the beautiful contact of Jump's tongue on her, but it was futile.  She soon screamed out her orgasm, saying Jump's name again and again.  Jump didn't let up until Bernadette was licked nearly dry.  Finally, she gave Bernadette a kiss on her glistening curls and crawled up her body.  She was on fire and praying to be consumed.

Before Bernadette could take in a deep breath Jump was on her.  She could taste herself on Jump's tongue and she felt her own wetness anew.   How could I have done without this for so many years?   Thought Bernadette as she flipped a sweaty Jump onto her back and growled.  


Continued in Part 14



Return to Main Page