The First Time for Friends

 

By nativebard

 

Wednesday morning…

 

Riiiiing! Riiiiing! “Hello? Hey Jules, what’s up?”

“Are you still looking for a roommate?”

“Yeah, why?”

“One of my clients is looking for a temporary place. She just went through a bad breakup and needs a place to get things together.”

“I don’t know, I don’t think I can do the sob stuff.”

“She’s not like that, they just fought a lot and she had to get out of it. I think she’s relieved more than anything.”

“If you’re sure she’s ok. I’ll be home all day Friday, send her by for an interview.”

“Oh Nikki, by the way she’s a beautiful blonde with the greenest eyes you’ve ever seen! Just your type I believe!”

“Yeah something like that. Thanks! Talk to you later.”

“Bye, Nick” Great, what is Julie getting me into?

 

 

Friday morning…8:00am

 

“Right onto Eden Lane .5 miles ahead” Rachael heard the voice from her GPS say. Good, almost there. I don’t know why I’m nervous, Julie said that she was really nice, a little quiet but nice none the less. Still I have this unfamiliar tingling in my chest. It’s probably just the starting over thing, or maybe it’s the way Julie described her friend. What was it she said….. oh yeah, tall, stoic, and gorgeous with the bluest eyes you’ve ever seen. Kinda sounds like someone I knew in college, but that was a long time ago. Rachael pulled into the driveway and looked up at the huge 2-story house. Wow! no wonder she wants a roommate, a person could get lost in there. OK here goes, let’s put on the charm Rach, you really need a place to stay.

Nicole decided to get in a quick workout before her potential roommate showed up. She’d been in gym only 30 minutes when she heard the doorbell.

“CRAP!, She’s here already. What a great first impression, stinky and sweaty. Well maybe she won’t notice. Crap! Crap!, where’s my t-shirt?” Nicole grabbed her shirt and ran up the stairs 2 at a time. She didn’t bother looking through the peephole, she just slung the door open, startling her visitor. Upon seeing the face staring back at her, Nicole promptly forgot how to breathe. There on her doorstep was the only woman that had ever captured her heart.

 

Three years earlier…..Graduation Day

 

Nicole and Rachael were saying good-bye after four long years at college. Rachael slowly walked towards her stoic friend, the tears came freely and she didn’t care. Nicole could sense Rachael’s nearness, so she turned to see her friend. She opened her arms and engulfed the smaller woman. They weren’t prepared for the electricity and ball of emotions that took over. Their bodies were on fire from the physical contact. They didn’t want to let go, but other people were approaching and demanding their attention. The crowd moved in and separated the two. They never made it back around to one another. Fate would keep them separated for 3 years.

 

On the Doorstep….

 

Nicole stood there frozen in her tracks. Her mouth opened but no sound came out. Oh my God!

Rachael smirked at the surprise on her old friends face.

“Hey, are you going to let me in?” Nicole stepped aside and let Rachael pass. She couldn’t believe they were in the same room together again. They just stood there looking at one another, their hearts beating out of their chests. Could this really be happening? Had fate brought them together?

“I see you’re still a woman of many words Nikki.”

“Yeah well I didn’t expect to be answering the door in a little more than my undies, Rachael!”

“You should probably work on that, I could have been an axe murderer or something.”

Not that murder was what crossed my mind but hmmmm…

 

Nikki was glad that the battering between them hadn’t changed. Within the first few moments of seeing one another they had slipped back into the easiness of their old friendship.

 

“Normally I would show the interviewee around but since I’m stinky and sweaty right now I think I’ll let you feel it out for your self while I jump in the shower, ok.”

Oh, I’d like to feel something out for sure. My God she’s gorgeous. I may need a shower too, a cold one if she doesn’t get going.

 

“Rachael? Hey you in there?” Nikki had caught the look of desire that passed through Rachael’s eyes. Good! she thought to herself, I’m not the only one feeling it.

“Huh? Oh yeah, I was just thinking.”

“Yeah? What about?” This should be good.

“Humm… nevermind. Just go shower you stink!”

“See you in a minute.”

Nikki ran upstairs.

 

Rachael looked around and fell in love with the place. She had noticed that the decorating lacked but she could fix that. She had a knack for that sort of thing whereas Nikki didn’t really care, if she liked something she just bought it and put it somewhere. At least I can live with that little quirk.

 

Nikki came out of her room and saw Rachael from the balcony. She couldn’t believe that she was really in her house and that they’d be living together. Oh she’d already made up her mind that this was going to be her roommate. She made a mental note to smack Julie when she saw her for not telling her who it was and then she decided she would also hug her senseless for bringing her back into her life.

 

“So, what do you think? Can you still live with me?”

“Yes, of course I’ll need to speak to the decorator first. There’s a few changes that need to be made and then we’ll have to get your fee back because she really suckered you.”

“Umm, Well actually I never did get around to hiring one.”

“That’s a relief, I thought I was going to have to set someone straight. Since it wasn’t paid for I guess I could fix it for you. Oh and my fee’s not really that high, so I don’t think you’ll go bankrupt!"

“Great, I see you’re still a smart-ass!”

“Whatever, roomie!”

“So I guess you’ll take it?”

“Was there ever any doubt?”

“Not really, the house itself is very charming.”

“Actually Nikki it had nothing to do with the house. I’ve really just missed you.”

“Really?”

“Really!”

“Me too, I’ve missed you a lot. So when can you move in?”

“How about now. Everything I own is pretty much in my car. I have a few things in storage but not much.”

“Then let’s get started. Do you like the bedroom on the left or the right?”

“Right.”

 

It took almost three hours to unload her stuff, which turned out to be mostly clothes but at least it wasn’t a two ton couch or anything. We kidded back and forth and settled into a nice comfort zone. It was really good to have her back in my life. I know everything happens for a reason and so I thanked God for whatever reason he answered this particular prayer.

 

After the moving we ordered pizza and showered. Separately, of course, then we headed downstairs to veg out for the rest of the night. Around 11:30 I noticed that Rachael had dozed off. I gently shook her arm and told it was time to get to bed. She smiled up at me and then threw her arms around my neck. I wasn’t prepared for the hug or the intense feelings it brought forward. I couldn’t break the embrace. It was like I had waited for this all my life. I had finally found home. Only problem was, did she feel the same? At that moment I felt wetness hit my exposed neck. She was crying. “What’s wrong?” I asked as I gently rubbed her back. She pushed back a little but didn’t break the contact, “Nothing’s wrong, I just can’t believe it’s really you. I feel like I’ve missed out on so much. We were so close before and I just wish we had it all back. That’s all.”

“Hey, now’s our chance, we have as long as you want.”

“What about you Nikki what do you want?”

I wasn’t sure how to answer that question. I wanted her I knew that from the moment I first saw her this morning but I didn’t dare tell her now. I knew she felt something but what. “I want happiness, Rach. Happiness and healing for both of us.”

“Me too, Can I have another hug?”

“Always!” We embraced for the second time and my heart almost leaped out of my chest. I hadn’t felt anything like this ever. I thought I had been in love before but nothing compared to this intensity.

 

We turned the lights and bid each other goodnight with one final hug before parting at the top of the stairs. Needless to say I didn’t get much sleep that night.I couldn’t think about anything but the way she felt in my arms. I’ve wanted to touch her again for so long. I never thought I’d get a second chance. The hugs were intense. Every part of my body craved hers. I couldn’t get close enough. She did things to me that I couldn’t explain.

I tossed and turned all night, finally at five am I had had enough. I got up and headed downstairs to the gym. I had to find an out for all this energy.

Around 7:30 I dragged my butt back upstairs towards the kitchen to get some water. As I turned the corner I saw the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen. Rachael stood in front of the sink in nothing but a very short t-shirt and satin green underwear. She was simply breathtaking. She got that deer in the headlight look and then started to bolt for the stairs. I had to stop her, I just want to look a little longer.

 

“Hey, where are you going?”

“Umm, to get dressed. I didn’t know you were awake or I would have put a robe on.” Now that’s a very interesting look you have there Nik. Maybe she wants the same thing I do.

“No apology necessary, after all it is your house too.” I think I’m going to like the fringe benefits of this little arrangement.

“Oh, yeah! That’s right.”

Rachael began to walk towards me with a feral gleam in her eyes, she stopped only inches from me and said, “ So basically you’re saying I can run around in whatever I want?”

I was dumbstruck, could I handle this. Waking up to see this vision every morning? Hell yeah!!

“Yes, I am. Wear whatever you desire or not.”

 

With that said I went to take a shower a cold one. Well at least my electric bill will go down. After my shower I laid down across my bed. I was exhausted, with the workout and not sleeping. Well I’ll just rest for a few minutes, but sleep eluded me once again. Now all I could think about was those satin green panties. I think green is my new favorite color. After ten minutes of torture I finally drifted off.

 

Around noon I turned over and was startled to see green eyes looking back at me. Rachael smiled and I could see the confused look in her eyes. “What’s wrong?” I asked.

“Nothing really I just wanted to talk to you but when I came up here you were sleeping so I decided to wait a few minutes to see if you would awaken.”

“Ok, I’m awake now, you look upset, is everything alright?”

 

“It’s just that I had a really hard time sleeping last night and …”

“And what? we’ve always been honest with each other. I hope you still feel like you can tell me anything.”

“It’s just well it’s that, oh man”

Rachael leaned in and kissed me. I was totally unprepared for this. Not that I minded, it just took me a minute to comprehend what was happening. She pulled back with a look of uncertainty on her face. I had to take the chance. I slid my arms around her waist and breathed in her scent. I ducked my head so that I could kiss her neck, and run the tip of my tongue over her collarbone. She was so soft, and sweet. My heart started to pound. I wanted to kiss her lips but she pulled away from me. I had to convince her that I wanted more. I slid my hands under the material of her shirt and began to caress her back. I let my hands trace small patterns over her warm flesh until I felt my thumbs glide over the sides of her breasts. I moved my kisses over to the right side of her neck. I could feel her breathing deepen. I began to nip at the flesh just below her earlobe. Her body began to respond to my touch. She pulled me closer. I looked into her eyes and saw my passion and desire reflected. I claimed her lips for the first time. I ran my tongue over her bottom lip as I pushed my thigh between her legs. The initial contact elicited a deep moan. I could feel the heat of her center on my thigh. Now that she had lost control, I demanded entrance into her mouth. The first contact with her tongue drove me over the edge. The kiss became urgent, but we needed to breathe. We broke contact but knew that we couldn’t stop. It was all consuming. I forced her to sit on the edge of the bed as I kneeled before her. I pulled her body to me so that she was sitting on the edge. I leaned into her, my towel falling to the ground. She could feel my breast between her thighs. I lifted her shirt up. She finished removing. I bent down and took her left nipple in my mouth. It harden from the heat, I swirled my tongue around so she could feel the metal stud every so often. Then I moved to the valley between her breasts. Her skin was so soft. I licked her chest from the valley up to her throat, were I ended it with a little nip. I kissed her again as she pressed her pussy into my stomach. She was growing impatient. She wanted me to take her. I smirked at this revelation. I wanted her just as bad, but I’d waited so long for this, so she’d have to wait too. I ran my hands over the length of her body and thighs, as I slowly follow behind with kisses and licks. I could smell her arousal, it was intoxicating. I dipped my tongue into her bellybutton as I slid my fingers into the waistband of her shorts. She lifted her hips for me. I removed her shorts and panties in one motion. I could see her curls glistening in the light. I placed my mouth on the soft skin between her hip bone and thigh. I gently sucked on her flesh and then ran my tongue across to the other side. Her scent has overwhelming me, I couldn’t hold out any longer. I dipped my head and tasted her for the first time. I ran my tongue the length of her sex, making sure she could feel the tip of my tongue and the stud together. On my second lick I made sure to slide my tongue deep inside. She could feel the cool metal slide in. She moaned from the new sensation. I wanted her to experience it all so I moved my strokes to her engorged clit. Again I used the tip of my tongue and the stud. I wanted her to come with just my tongue on her clit. The ring would be next. I sucked her into me. I made the strokes faster and harder. Her hips moved to my rhythm. She screamed my name as the orgasm gripped her. I didn’t want her to stop coming so I slid my fingers into her as the first orgasm subsided. I could still feel the aftershocks. I started slowly pumping my fingers in and out, and then I used my right hand to expose her clit more. First I started with my tongue but I knew how much she wanted the stud so I position my tongue so that her clit only made contact with the metal. It’s hardness didn’t take long to push her over the edge. Her breathing was ragged because of the intensity. I didn’t take my fingers out, I wanted to feel all her pleasure. I leaned up and placed a kiss on her lips. She tasted herself on me.

This caused her to want more. We began to kiss harder as I plunged my fingers deep into her. Her third orgasm wasn’t as strong but I knew she was tiring. I let her body fall back to the bed. I layed my head on her stomach so she could catch her breathe. She pulled at my shoulders. She wanted me beside her. I layed down and pulled the comforter over us. We wrapped our arms around each other and fell into the arms morpheus.

Return to the Academy