So Far From Home

by Psyche_B

Year three in the Voyage of Andromeda.  The adventure that started in  Among the Stars, and Beyond the Farthest Planet continues in Far From Home.

Go To Part 1


                                      CHAPTER 23 A

  Their dinner was finished.  Anya started a fire in the pit the Marines had left for them.  They moved the two person swing closer to the fire as night descended and brought a cooling to the air.  Kate carried out fresh drinks that she placed on the logs that they stood on end to become makeshift tables.  Kate sat in the protective circle of Anya' arms as they listened to the soft music that played from the hut.

  Kate placed her hands over Anya's that rested on her stomach as they watched the twin moons rise over the mountains.

  "Sitting here with out the strong colors to distract me, it is easy to imagine us watching the moon rise from our porch at home."  Kate said softly.

  "That is very true, Kate."  Anya answered.  "We will be home before we know it and will be able to sit on our porch whenever we want."

  "I want that very much my darling."  Kate said as she looked up at Anya.  "Is this new music?"

  "Kacey loaned me a few of her discs."  Anya replied as they listened to the music.  She straightened up.  "Dance with me my Kate."  She stood and offered held her hand out.  Kate readily took it and allowed Anya to pull her up.  Their arms around each other, Anya steered them around the fire.  Kate lay her head on Anya's chest as they danced.

  Anya slowly moved her hands up and down Kate's back as they swayed together.  She felt Kate shiver in her arms.  "Cold my Kate?"

  "No my darling."

  "Hold tight to me."

  "You are what is making me shiver my love."

  "Good."  Anya leaned down and kissed Kate's upturned face.  I love you my Kate."

  "I love you Anya mine."

---------------------------------------

  Kacey watched them dancing around the fire.  She smiled at the love that was so evident between the two women.  She watched Anya lean down and whisper in Kate's ear.  What ever Anya said, Kate nodded.  She picked up their glasses and went into the hut while Anya poured water on the fire making sure there were no stray embers before she followed Kate inside.

  "Computer change video lock on Captain Jensen to the outside of the survival hut only."

  Video lock changed."  The computer responded.

  Kacey left her computer on and walked away from her desk in their quarters.  She picked Caitlyn up from her chair and held her close.  She could hear Natalia talking to Patrick as she gave him his bath.

  "Hey there my beautiful girl.  Did you enjoy your special mommy time when she gave you a bath?"  She inhaled the fresh clean baby scent.  I think Patrick has finally learned to like his bath finally. Or is he like you my sweet girl and enjoying his mommy time?  Do you think that is what happened.  Maybe it is your sweet easy going disposition that is rubbing off on him?"  Caitlyn blew a raspberry at her.  "It could happen.  Look how your mommy has changed me."

  "How exactly have I changed you."  Natalia asked from the doorway with their son in her arms.

  "For starters before this mission, I would spend most of my time on the base.  A sixteen hour day was a short one for me.  I would go home spend some time on my music, maybe have a brandy or work out, then go to bed.  Now here it is eighteen hundred hours and I already have been home for two hours.  We ate dinner together.  Before I met you I sometimes grabbed a sandwich from the Mess Hall or some greasy, bad for me meat byproduct from a fast food joint.  There were even times when I never left my office at all but spent the night on the couch there.  I kept spare clothes there in case that happened.  Then, I had no reason to go home.  I could not bear to walk into an empty house.  Now I can not wait until the day ends and I can come home to you and our children.  Everyday I give thanks that I had the courage to pick up that very stubborn queen and carry her to my shuttle."

  "I am so happy you are in my life also."  Natalia whispered as she leaned over to kiss Kacey.  "Are Kate and Anya set for the night?"

  "They are.  Rhea will let me know when they are ready to turn in for the night."

  "Then what would you say if I told you I wanted to have my way with you?"

  "Hmmm let's look at this rationally. The rug rats are at my parents.  My options are to sit here alone in this cold lonely living room or allow myself to be ravaged by the love of my life."



  "You have three second to decide."  Natalia stated.

  "No contest sweetheart.  Time to put these little angels down for the night. and have some special time for us."

  "Good choice Colonel."

  They took their children and lay them in their cribs.  They watched them as they fell asleep.  Kacey turned on the baby monitor and turned off the lights.  They walked from the nursery and into their bedroom. After taking care of their needs they lay on the bed together.  Natalia turned on her side and looked into Kacey's eyes.  Their lips met softly at first then each demanded more.  Their tongues danced until they were both breathless.  Natalia raised up to look again into the blue depths she could drown in.  She leaned in for another kiss but moved to capture Kacey's ear instead.  She nipped at the lobe before she pulled it into her mouth.  She sucked on the sensitive lobe before she traced the outline with her tongue.  She felt Kacey shiver and smiled.

  "I think you like that."  She whispered.  Kacey chuckled.  "Maybe you will like this also."  Her tongue traced a path from the delicious ear down the jaw line to the soft throat before she want back up to capture the full lips.  Her hand moved around Kacey's chest in a slow figure eight pattern.  She started under one breast and moved to the top of the other avoiding the sensitive nipple.  She continued to make the pattern in ever smaller patterns still not touching the hardening tips.  Finally after several passes she leaned down to take a rigid tip into her mouth.  Natalia twirled her tongue over the tip in increasing strokes.  She pinched the other tip while her tongue teased her other. 

  Kacey lay back and closed her eyes at the sensations.  She felt each stroke in her center.  Her breathing and pulse quickened.  Natalia release the nipple she had been teasing and looked at Kacey's face.  "What do you want, Kacey?"

  "I want you."

  "You have me sweetheart.  What do you want me to do?"

  "Inside, please go inside."  Kacey whispered.

  "Seeing how you asked so nicely, your wish will be granted."  She kissed Kacey before travelling slowly down the long body.  She twirled her tongue into Kacey's navel before moving again until she settled between Kacey's open legs.  She trailed a finger through the copious fluid she found.  Slowly she entered the warm depths and worked her hand in and out.  Slowly at first and then increased the speed.  While she trailed her other hand over the excited bundle of nerves.  She added a third finger and filled her love.  Natalia leaned down and took the hard bundle into her mouth.  She gently sucked on the clit feeling it hardening even more.  She kept up the suction and moved her tongue roughly against the pearl.  Kacey's breathing and pulse jumped as she felt herself driven steadily to the edge by Natalia.  Fully trusting her love, she let go and went over.  Natalia felt the spasms around her fingers and slowed her motions to let Kacey recover.  She quickly reentered Kacey and renew her attention to send her over again.  Natalia let Kacey come down and slowly removed her fingers.  Giving the clit a final lick which made Kacey jump, she moved back into the comfort of the strong arms.

 


                                            CHAPTER 23 B

    Kate and Anya lay together on the inflatable bed in the back room of the hut.  The only illumination came fro the full double moons that hung in the sky.  Anya's hand drew patterns on Kate's bare back.  Kate traced the same pattern on Anya's chest, going from one breast to the other.

    She raised her head to take one tip into her mouth.  Kate swirled her tongue around the hardening nipple while her hand tweak the other into a stiff peak.  She sucked the tip and rapidly flicked her tongue over the pink tip. 

    Anya hummed a the pleasant feelings Kate awakened.  "I love the sounds you make when I am touching your breasts."  Kate smiled.  Anya sighed.  Kate captured Anya's lips, her tongue skimming over the lush lips beneath hers.  The lips parted granting he entrance.  For several heart beats their tongues danced.  The kiss ended.  Kate raised her head to look into the blue depths of her love.

    "Do you know how very much I love you?"  Kate asked softly.

    "As much as I love you, my Kate."  Anya replied and captured Kate's lips.

    Kate raised up and straddled Anya's slender hips as she bent down to take a still hardened tip in her mouth.  She used more pressure of both her mouth and hand as she teased and pinched the tips even harder.  Kate inserted a knee between Anya's legs that opened readily for her.  She pressed her knee against Anya's center and once again captured the nipple in her mouth.  She moved her leg against Anya's center with increased pressure.  Anya moaned in pleasure.

    "Do you like that my darling?"

    "Mm hmm."  Was all Ana could articulate.  He eyes closed, lips slightly parted.  Kate watched as Anya licked her lips.  Kate continued to apply pressure against the wetness she could feel coating her leg.  Anya's increased breathing told Kate it would not take long for her to climax.  Se moved her leg away from the moist heat.  "Noooo."  Anya cried at the lost contact.

    Kate moved down until she lay between Anya's legs.  She slowly entered the moist heat and felt the silken walls surround her fingers as she stroked.  Her thumb lightly passed over Anya's clit which made her jump as the bundle of nerves became more stimulated with each pass.  The slim hips began to move meeting each stroke.  Anya's breathing increased again as Kate brought her closer to the edge with out taking her over.

  "Tell me what you want, Anya."  Kate stated.

  "Please Kate."

  "Tell me what you want.  What you need."  Kate said again.  She kept her movements slow knowing that she kept Anya at the pinnacle without the release she needed.  "Tell me what you want, what you need."  Kate demanded.

  "I need release.  Please my Kate."  Anya begged.

  Kate smiled as she opened Anya's glistening folds and lay down to feast on the copious moisture.  She increased the pace of her hand quickly adding a third finger.  She heard Anya gasp.  Kate blew on the sensitive nub.  Anya gasped again.  Kate ran her tongue slowly over the hard bundle of nerves.  She felt the hips beneath her move up to increase the pressure.  Kate increased the pace of her fingers and tongue and took Ana to the edge.  She applied more pressure with the rapid strokes.  She felt the walls around her fingers contract as she continued to pump into her wife and sent her over.  Kate guided her through the climax and slowed the motions as the contractions slowed.  She withdrew her fingers almost all the way.  With renew speed she plunged her fingers back into the moisture as she sucked Anya's clit into her mouth and took her over again.

  Kate let Anya relax before she removed her fingers from their warm nest.  She passed her tongue over Anya's clit which made her jump.  Kate moved into Anya's open arms.

  "My Kate.  My beautiful Kate."  Anya panted.  They lay quietly as Anya gained control of her breathing and heart beat.  "You did remind Kacey about the placement of the video lock."

  "I did not specifically remind her of that when I talked to her earlier.  I hope she remembered and knows better.  I will kick her ass if she didn't"

  "I will help you because our statement of love is for us alone."

To be continued...

 

Return to the Academy

Author's Page