DISCLAIMER: Graphic f/f sex. If you are under the age of 18, this is illegal where you are, or such things offend you, move on. All others enjoy it; I did. sageamante@yahoo.com

 

MATERIAL GIFT

Saggio Amante 2004

Entry: material

She stood in the middle of the dark room, naked, drying her hair with her Lino di Lusso towel. No Martha Stewart towels for her. Only di Lusso upholds ‘quality that distinguishes old world tradition and classic elegance - capturing the timeless beauty of the world's finest fabrics and embroideries for a lifetime of luxury and comfort.' She knew her ads; she knew her towels. Only the fluffiest, softest, most luxurious towels would ever touch her alabaster skin.

The room was dim, lit only by aromatic bees' wax candles placed strategically around it.

She looked at the bed, covered with its fine silk sheets and Purist comforter, the perfect choice for anyone ‘seeking to relax physically and mentally.' She knew that Purist combined ‘natural aesthetic beauty with softness and superb quality.' And she was, after all, a Purist when it came to quality.

She dropped her towel to the floor and poured herself a small glass of 1904 Paul Boullmer, an exceptionally fine ‘Grand Champagne cognac full of elegance and finesse with a light but pronounced taste of vanilla and a bouquet of pomegranates tinged with violets.'

*~*~*~*

Function: adjective

She was a material girl. Material - that was the only adjective that fit her. She knew it; she was proud of it. She had worked hard to attain it.

*~*~*~*

Definition: bodily

She wanted … she needed … to satisfy her desires. She lived a material life - one designed to bring her the highest pleasures. She sat the cognac down on the hand- tooled leather table in front of her. She placed her hands on her breasts, tweaking her nipples until she felt them harden under her touch and then she let her hands roam down her body until her fingers met at the point of the silky triangle between her legs.

*~*~*~*

Synonyms: actual, animal, appreciable, carnal, concrete, corporeal, earthly, fleshly, incarnate, non-spiritual, objective, palpable, perceptible, phenomenal, physical, real, sensible, sensual, substantial, tangible, true, worldly.

She felt a primal lust well up in her. She was alone, in her beautiful home, among her beautiful things, with her beautiful self. She was an actual person with appreciable, animal, carnal desires. Her desires were concrete, corporeal, earthly, fleshly, incarnate. Her needs were non-spiritual, objective, palpable, and perceptible. They were phenomenal, physical, real, sensible, sensual, substantial, tangible, true, and worldly. They demanded satisfaction.

*~*~*~*

Concept: realness

Source: Roget's Interactive Thesaurus, First Edition (v 1.0.0) Copyright © 2004 by Lexico Publishing Group, LLC. All rights reserved

But she was not real. She was fake. Everything about her was unreal. Her life was a façade.

She stood naked in the dim light, touching herself, perhaps the most beautiful object among her beautiful possessions … alone with herself and her need.

*~*~*~*

Gift: Something that is bestowed voluntarily and without compensation. The act, right, or power of giving. A talent, endowment, aptitude, or inclination.

Source: The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition Copyright © 2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Company.

She stiffened when she heard a soft sound float from the darkness in the corner of the room behind her.

"Don't move!" A silky voice commanded.

She stood, unable to move, frozen to the spot. She felt raw, primal energy move quietly across the room to stand mere inches from her. She was terrified, excited; she wanted to run; she wanted to stay. She moved her hands away from herself.

"Leave them!" the voice commanded. And she did.

"Who are you?" She asked, her voice trembling.

"A gift," the voice said softly, its sensuous timbre flowing over her like warm honey.

"Gift? From whom?" She whispered.

"From Lor," the voice purred. "I am something for the girl who has everything - a material gift for a material girl."

She felt the stranger move closer. Two arms reached around her and pulled her back against a long, hard body. She felt soft leather touch her thighs and hard breasts press against her nakedness. Two hands grasped her shoulders then moved down her arms slowly until they covered her own hands, which remained cupped over her mound.

The stranger removed one hand from hers to reach up and lift her long hair from the back of her neck; soft lips suckled at the curve where her neck met her shoulder. She shuddered - not with fear, but with desire. She felt the hands move again, caressing her thighs and hips, moving over her abdomen, then up to her breasts, taunting and teasing her.

"Tell me what you want," the voice purred. "What is your favorite fantasy?"

"I want everything," she moaned. "You. You are my fantasy." She gasped as she surrendered herself to the sensations overwhelming her body and her mind.

The voice moved slightly away from her and reached into a pocket to remove a silken scarf and tie it lightly around her eyes. Long fingers surrounded her hand and led her to her bed. She did not hesitate in following the stranger's lead.

Two hands grabbed her shoulders and pushed her down to sit on the soft comforter covering her bed. A body knelt between her knees, hands on her thighs.

"Spread your legs a little more," the voice whispered, as a velvet tongue slowly moved down the crease from her navel to her mound, never quite reaching the throbbing bud that now screamed for release.

"Lie back," the voice instructed.

She did as she was told and felt two arms move her legs onto the bed and arrange her body, legs splayed, on the rich fabric covering it. She heard the stranger move across the room and return in an instant to her side.

She lay, naked and exposed, breathless with anticipation of what would come next. Her body flinched as it felt the first heat of something liquid and molten drip upon it.

"Don't move," the voice said softly. "It will be all right." The voice of the stranger caressed her, hypnotized her. She trusted the voice; she drowned in its seductive tones.

She lay still, feeling the hot liquid drip in small pools on her body, then cool and dry on her skin causing it to tighten in each spot the hot wax touched. She felt hands remove the wax from her body, the stinging sensation as it was pulled away soothed by a soft, wet, tongue that licked away the last remnants.

"You are beautiful," the voice whispered in tones of adoration.

She shivered at the sound. She believed the stranger. She had never felt so beautiful or desirable.

The dripping liquid stopped as suddenly as it had begun, and she felt jarring cold replace it. 'Ice,' she thought, wondering at the erotic feeling the cold cube caused.

"Do you like this?" The voice asked, moving the ice on her body.

She whimpered with each stroke. "Yes," she whispered. "Yes."

The stranger continued to caress her with the ice, moving it over her body, and licking the icy liquid from her with practiced ease. The contrast of the cold ice and the hot mouth set all her senses afire. A hand moved to her center and rubbed an ice cube over her there. The shock of the ice excited her. Spasms of desire overwhelmed her each time the ice moved from her center to her clitoris then back again.

"Please," she begged as she spread her legs wider. "Touch me."

"Soon," the voice replied, as nimble fingers inserted the melting cube into her center.

"Oh god!" she cried, arching her back. "Please!" She felt full lips place butterfly kisses on her abdomen, then move lower and lower until they covered her throbbing clit.

"Let me drink you," the voice purred, laving her center with a long, flat tongue, then sucking the melting ice and nectar pooling between her legs.

She felt her center expand and contract with each stroke of the stranger's tongue. The stranger moved up to lie against the length of her body. She surrendered her mouth to the stranger's soft lips and tasted herself upon them.

"Take me," she screamed as the stranger plunged into her. She felt long fingers curve inside her to expertly stroke the one spot that she knew would bring her to the heights of ecstasy.

"Sweet Jesus," she cried when she felt herself ejaculate as orgasm after orgasm washed over her.

She lay there, spent. She stretched her body languorously and reached to remove the silky cloth that still covered her eyes.

"Don't!" The stranger's voice commanded.

She put her hand back down to her side and waited. She felt the stranger leave her bed and heard the opening and closing of her bedroom door. She listened as footsteps moved slowly down the hall and down the stairs. She heard the opening and closing of the front door and then …. she removed the scarf and rose from her bed.

She walked to the window, her knees weak, hugging herself, as she watched the tall figure in leather reach for a shiny black helmet, then climb onto a magnificent Gold Wing and speed off into the dark night.

"Thank you, Lor," she whispered into the silence of her room. "Thank you for this most extraordinary gift."

FIN

Return to the Academy