Disclaimer: See Part I.

Disclaimer: This story contains a loving and sometimes graphic sexual relationship between two women. If this offends you, go away. If you are under legal age or such things are illegal in the place where you are, please move on. All others, please read and enjoy. There is no violence, but there is mild language.

Acknowledgement: The poems quoted herein are used with permission of the author and are contained in 'Poetry from the Featherbed' by pinfeather, Copyright 2003 by pinfeather. Published by Dare 2 Dream Publishing, a Division of Limitless Corporation, Lexington, South Carolina 29073 (http://www.limitlessd2d.net).

Thank you: to Em for finding the time in a busy schedule to Beta read and for your courage in handing out kick butts and telling me when things "don’t work." Your suggestions and critiques are invaluable. Thank you Frenchie for keeping me on the straight (or is that bent?) and narrow, for your keen eye and always helpful suggestions. (The words of praise don’t hurt, either!)

Note: This story is a back-story to ‘Message in a Bottle.’ Each story stands on its own.

Feedback: Suggestions and constructive criticism are welcome; spam and vitriol are

not. Encouraging words and a pat on the back are more than welcome. That having been said, read on and let me know what you think. sageamante@yahoo.com

 

LOVE’S JOURNEY FOUND

Copyright © Saggio Amante 2004

All rights reserved.

I loved a maid in spring-time, when the warm and gentle rain

Fell upon our heads like blessings, as the birds sang their refrain.

All the world was slowly waking, shaking off its winter sleep

As our two hearts came together, and I gave her mine to keep.

The Dance ("Poetry from the Featherbed" by pinfeather)

Part 6 (Conclusion) - SATURDAY IS TO SAVOR

Marina smiled down at the small blonde lying contentedly next to her. She began to caress Lizette, brushing her fingers over her face as though memorizing each feature.

"You take my breath away," Marina said. She leaned in to kiss Lizette again, moaning softly as Lizette parted her lips to give her entrance.

Lizette felt herself swell at the sound of Marina’s moan and wondered at the quick return of her desire. "I want you to touch me," she whispered against Marina‘s mouth. "I want to touch you."

The sound of Lizette’s quiet plea sent shivers down Marina’s spine. She moved her hand slowly down Lizette’s neck, then across her breasts and abdomen, leaving a trail of heat in its wake. She reached behind Lizette to cup her buttocks and pulled her closer.

"I want to touch you forever," Marina said, drawing her hand up Lizette’s thigh and across her hip.

Lizette placed her hand against Marina’s chest. "I can feel your heart. It feels so fast and strong. It feels like it‘s going to leap into my hand. God, do you have any idea how much I want you?"

Marina lifted Lizette’s hand from her chest and kissed the palm, then placed it back on her chest. Marina’s heart fluttered at the touch of Lizette’s hand. "There. Feel that? My heart is answering you."

Lizette moved her hand from Marina’s breast and down her body, slipping in between Marina’s legs to bury itself in her wetness.

Marina’s breath came in short gasps as Lizette feathered her fingers on the inside of her thigh, then drew them gently between her legs.

Lizette slipped her fingers between Marina’s swollen lips, letting them glide against the wet heat she found there. She moved slowly, drawing out the sensation, until she felt Marina’s clitoris rising under her touch.

The two women fed on each other’s arousal.

The minute Lizette touched her, Marina began to come. Marina tried to slow her orgasm by holding her breath but finally gave in and rode its crest, crying out as she came, her breath shooting out of her in jagged gasps against Lizette‘s ear.

Lizette felt herself peaking as Marina cried out. The rush of Marina’s orgasm, the feel of Marina’s vagina pulsing again and again against her fingers, pushed Lizette over the edge. She stiffened as her own orgasm surged through her unaided by anything but the response of Marina’s body under her hand and the sound of Marina’s voice in her ear.

Lizette rolled onto her back next to Marina. The two women lay next to each other, barely touching, their breaths flowing in synch.

When she felt her strength returning, Marina reached over and pulled Lizette into her arms.

Lizette molded herself against Marina’s side and laid her head on Marina‘s chest. She began tracing circles on Marina’s abdomen and smiled to herself as the muscles of Marina’s stomach quivered under her touch.

"Oh god, do you know what you do to me?" Marina reached down and grasped Lizette’s hand. She raised it to her lips and kissed each finger one by one. Marina could smell their juices intermingled on their fingers and breathed in deeply, savoring the lingering scent of their lovemaking.

Lizette took Marina by the wrist, disentwined their fingers, and placed her palm against Marina’s, their fingers forming a steeple. She opened her mouth and slipped both their index fingers into it running her tongue against them before pulling them out slowly through lightly clenched teeth. "I can taste us," she said.

At Lizette‘s words, Marina’s center clenched in another wave of rising desire. She lifted Lizette’s head to look into her eyes. "I want your mouth on me," she said.

Lizette didn’t hesitate. She lifted herself from Marina’s arms and moved slowly down her body, nipping bits of skin between her teeth . When she was between Marina’s legs, Lizette nibbled on the inside of her thighs feeling them quiver with each bite. She opened Marina with her tongue and felt her arch against her mouth, her body begging for even more intimate contact. Lizette lifted her head and saw her lover lying there with her eyes tightly closed and lips parted. "Marina, open your eyes. I want you to watch me making love to you."

Marina lifted her lids and stared at Lizette with glazed eyes. She felt herself melt inside as Lizette smiled at her. "Don’t stop," Marina begged.

Lizette slid her shoulders under Marina’s thighs and reached her hands up to separate Marina’s labia.

"Is this what you want?" Lizettte asked, sucking Marina’s clitoris into her mouth. She ran her tongue back and forth against Marina’s hardened sex, then moved to plunge her tongue into her.

"Jesus, yes, " Marina cried, throwing her head back and closing her eyes.

"Watch," Lizette breathed into Marina’s center.

"Please come back. Let me feel your mouth, " Marina reached down to ease Lizette back to her throbbing clitoris.

Lizette waited until Marina looked at her, watching through heavy-lidded eyes as Lizette took her into her mouth again.

"Oh god, yes! Yes!" Marina cried as Lizette used her mouth, tongue and teeth to tease her into an earth-shattering release.

*****

Lizette lay with her cheek against Marina’s abdomen, her head rising and falling with the rise and fall of Marina’s breaths.

Marina ran her fingers through Lizette’s hair, tangling them in blonde curls damp from the exertion of their lovemaking. "Come up here," Marina said huskily.

Lizette’s breasts brushed against Marina’s skin as she lifted herself and moved slowly upwards to lie against Marina.

Marina reached down and placed a finger under Lizette’s chin, lifting her mouth up to kiss her softly on the lips. "Lizette, I don’t ..."

Lizette placed her fingers on Marina’s lips and stopped her from completing the sentence. "Shhh. Rest now. We’ll talk later. Rest."

They lay together in the quiet of the evening, their hearts reaching an identical rhythm in their chests. Neither spoke another word as they fell into a peaceful sleep.

*~*~*~*

Marina awakened first, her hand cupping the firm breast of the small blonde curled tightly against her. She kissed the back of Lizette’s neck, then ran her hand down the front of her body and let it come to rest splayed against Lizette’s abdomen. The small woman moaned and stretched, then reached her arm behind her to cup Marina’s buttocks and pull her closer.

"Hmmm. This feels so good," Lizette said sleepily.

"Perfect." Marina responded, brushing her lips across Lizette’s shoulder.

"What time is it?" Lizette asked.

"Just after midnight. Are you hungry?"

Lizette laughed as her stomach growled. "Does that answer your question?"

Marina brushed the hair from Lizette’s ear and nipped her earlobe. "I’ll fix us something to eat. You stay here."

Lizette turned in Marina’s arms and lay facing her, their breasts lightly touching. "No, I’ll come with you," she said seriously.

Marina laughed loudly. "Interesting choice of words," she said, kissing Lizette lightly on the lips.

"Keep that up and we’ll starve to death," Lizette retorted, pushing her thigh between Marina’s legs and pressing hard against her.

"Can you think of a better way to die?" Marina asked as she slipped away and got up off the opposite side of the bed.

Lizette rolled on her back and watched as Marina reached for some clothes. "Don’t."

"Don’t what?"

"Don’t put those on. I want to see you just as you are."

Marina smiled at the small blonde on the bed. "All right. But tit for tat. You stay right there. I’ll call you when it’s ready. And don’t you dare get dressed!"

"I wouldn’t dream of it," Lizette said, stretching her body and arching her back. "I’ll be waiting right here." Her seductive pose was lost in another round of laughter as her stomach once again announced its need for food.

*~*~*~*

"Come and get it!" Marina’s voice rang out from the other room.

Lizette slid from the bed and padded to the kitchen.

Mushroom omelets, toast, juice and coffee sat on the table. Marina had dimmed the kitchen lights, and lit a large candle. She pulled out a chair for Lizette. "Sit."

Lizette settled herself at the table, then watched Marina’s fluid movements as she walked across the kitchen and back to place a small lavender rose on the table next to her plate.

Marina bent to place a light kiss on Lizette’s lips. "Thank you for making life seem perfect again." She took a seat opposite Lizette.

Lizette felt tears well in her eyes at the romantic gesture and Marina‘s words. She knew those words did not come easily. "We did that together," she replied. "You, us, this place … it is perfect. I wish …" She stopped, knowing that within the next 36 hours she would be on a plane heading back to the West Coast, away from the beautiful woman sitting across from her.

"Don’t!" Marine felt a vice tighten around her chest at Lizette’s unfinished words.

"We have to talk about it."

"No, we have to eat. Then we can talk about it."

They ate slowly, making small talk, but never directly addressing the moment they knew would be coming soon. When they were finished, they cleared the dishes and left them in the sink.

"Come," Marina said, taking Lizette’s hand and leading her to the bathroom. Marina turned on the shower and they both stepped in. She grabbed the shampoo from the shower shelf and rubbed some into Lizette’s hair, massaging her scalp gently but thoroughly, and then poured some more into her hand and ran it through her own hair. She found the body gel, and massaged it over Lizette’s body, in long, gentle strokes and allowed Lizette to do the same for her. They stood together under the pulsating water as it washed the soapy film from their bodies, then stepped out onto the cold tile.

Marina pulled a large, fluffy towel from the rod and toweled the last remnants of water from Lizette, then wrapped the towel around her and tucked it in between her breasts.

"Go ahead," she said, nodding toward the bedroom. "I’ll be in in a minute."

Lizette walked into the bedroom and stood by the window looking out at the moonlit night. The room was lit only by a small nightlight, and she found the dimness comforting. The knowledge that she would be leaving soon haunted her. She wanted to spend more time with Marina and get to know her better. There was no denying their sexual compatibility. The question in her mind was whether or not they could develop a lasting relationship or if Marina even wanted to. She was so lost in thought that she didn’t hear Marina enter the bedroom and was momentarily startled when she felt Marina’s arms slide around her waist.

"Hey, there," Marina said, nuzzling Lizette’s ear.

"Hey, there, yourself," Lizette responded, leaning back into Marina’s arms.

"What are you thinking about?"

"I was wondering where we go from here."

"Where do you want to go?"

"I honestly don’t know. This is all so confusing. I didn’t expect it. I don’t know what to do with it."

"Why not give it a chance?" Marina asked.

"I live a coast away. I’m not sure I can handle a long-distance relationship."

"Stay a while. Let‘s see where this goes."

"I can’t stay. I have a job. I have a flight booked for Sunday. I …"

Marina stepped back and put her hands on Lizette’s shoulders, turning the smaller woman to face her.

"Stay." Marina said, leaning in to kiss Lizette. "Stay the week. We’ll work it out from there."

Lizette welcomed the warm kiss and returned it with fervor. "For a week," she whispered, melting into Marina‘s arms. "One week. …And then we’ll see."

 

THE END

Return to the Academy