One of the other slaves brought Xena a nice dress to wear to dinner and after she got dressed lead her to the dinning hall. As she walked Xena did her best to mentally prepare herself for what she was certain was going to be an insufferable evening. Finally they reached the dining hall and there at the head of a table sat Tobias. And across from him sat his guest who smirked when Xena entered the room.

XENA 
(Thinking to herself) You have got to be kidding me.

Tobias called Xena over.

TOBIAS 
Ah Gabriella come, sit. As you can see this here is one of the people you impressed today. She's a wealthy slaver who runs quite the empire from what I hear.

Xena walked over and sat in the chair in-between the two. 

TOBIAS 
(Slightly irritated tone) Well, introduce yourself. Or did no one ever teach you proper respect.

Xena growled under her breath.

XENA
Apologies Master Tobias.

Xena looked at the other person at the table. And was shocked to see that Tobias's guest was someone that Xena knew all too well. Xena sighed to herself.

XENA 
(Thinking to herself) This was not part of the plan.

Xena rolled her eyes at the smiling face looking at her.

XENA 
(Thinking to herself) Damn it why are you here Gabrielle?

×××

Xena stood looking at Gabrielle who sat across from Tobias trying to figure out what on earth Gabrielle could've been thinking. But not wanting to blow her cover Xena played along and "introduced" herself.

XENA 
I'm Gabriella, nice to meet you.

Gabrielle looked at Xena and smiled as she batted her big green eyes that made Xena realize that she was in for a very long night.

XENA 
(Thinking to herself) Damn it Gabrielle what the hell are you doing?

GABRIELLE 
Nice to meet you "Gabriella" nice name by the way. You can just call me Nexa.

Xena had the shut her eyes to focus on anything else but how ridiculous that fake name Gabrielle came up with was. Though she got why she did it. To get back at Xena for using a slightly changed version of her name, apparently Gabrielle thought it would be funny to use some jumbled up spelling of her name just to mess with her. Xena composed herself and opened her eyes.

XENA 
Nice to meet you "Nexa". That's um quite the interesting name you've got there.

Gabrielle smiled.

GABRIELLE 
Why thank you.

Tobias smiled as he motioned for Xena to sit. Xena sat down across from Gabrielle as Tobias spoke.

TOBIAS 
So Nexa it would appear that my latest aquitition has caught your eye.

GABRIELLE 
Oh yes. Actually I came here with an idea that I believe could be beneficial to the both of us when it comes to Gabriella here.

Xena kicked Gabrielle under the table to get her attention and gave her a look that could only be interpreted as "what the hell are you doing?!" Gabrielle just smirked at her and carried on.

TOBIAS 
I'm listening.

GABRIELLE 
Obviously this woman is quite a skilled fighter. But I believe she could be even better.

TOBIAS 
Is that so?

GABRIELLE 
Oh yes. You see apart from being in the, well "people business". 

Tobias chuckled at the way she worded being a slaver.

GABRIELLE 
I also know a good deal about combat and what it takes to win.

TOBIAS
You don't look like a fighter.

GABRIELLE 
Exactly. But as I'm sure you know looks can be deceiving.

Gabrielle looked at Xena for a moment. Tobias smirked.

TOBIAS 
I suppose you've got a point there. Very well Nexa perhaps we can work out an arrangement.

GABRIELLE 
Wonderful I look forward to getting to work with you and Gabriella here.

Xena arched her eyebrow slightly as she felt Gabrielle's foot working it's way up her leg under the table.

XENA 
(Thinking to herself) Has she lost her damn mind?

Xena gave Gabrielle a stern look, who in turn just smiled as she stopped what she was doing under the table and carried on with the conversation.

TOBIAS 
It's good to see that there’s no hard feelings for my out bidding you for her. I know some times this can be a very cut throat business.

GABRIELLE 
True. But I'm not concerned. You win some and you lose some. Besides I believe that in the end everyone gets what they deserve in one way or another.

TOBIAS 
I like that philosophy. Now about our arrangement. What is it that you would need?

GABRIELLE 
Well time alone with her to assess what she can do for starters.

TOBIAS 
I get needing to see what she's capable of. But why might I ask do you require to be left alone with her to do so?

GABRIELLE 
Simple, I've found that my clients are more relaxed in a one on one environment. Plus when it comes to slaves especially if they have their masters looking over their shoulder they're far too distracted by trying to please them then actually focusing on their training. And as I'm sure I don't need to tell you how this can also affect their performance when it really counts.

TOBIAS 
You raise a fair point. Very well I see no reason why I shouldn't at the very least try this training of yours. How soon can you start?

GABRIELLE 
Oh whenever is good for me.

Gabrielle smiled at Xena who was just dying for this dinner to be over.

TOBIAS 
Good, Gabriella after dinner you'll have your first session with your new trainer here, Nexa.

The three ate as Tobias boasted about his numerous shady dealings and other random nonsense. Finally Tobias lead Xena and Gabrielle to a training room that he had for his best fighters to keep their skills at peek performance.

TOBIAS 
Well I'll leave you to it. Be sure to inform me if you have any trouble.

GABRIELLE 
Of course.

TOBIAS 
And Gabriella after this you are to head straight to your room for the night.

XENA
Yes Master Tobias.

Tobias 
Very good. Now if you'll excuse me I have other business to attend to.

Tobias left and shut the door behind him, leaving Xena and Gabrielle alone. Finally with the coast clear and able to speak freely, Xena dropped the obedient slave girl act as she looked at Gabrielle.

XENA 
What in Hades do you think you're doing?

GABRIELLE 
What, I found a way that we can freely communicate.

Xena folded her arms across her chest as she gave Gabrielle a stern look.

XENA 
You know it's funny because I don't remember mentioning this as part of the plan.

GABRIELLE 
Yeah well you also didn't mention actually being sold as a slave but you seem to be able to just roll with that pretty well.

Xena didn't have a retort for that one.

XENA 
Okay fine I'll admit you being my "trainer" does give us a good cover to meet up and go over what you've found while we stratigize what we should do next.

GABRIELLE 
That was my thought.

XENA 
Good but what was up with you during dinner?

GABRIELLE 
(Playing dumb) What do you mean?

XENA 
(Annoyed tone) Gabrielle.

GABRIELLE 
You know that armor you were wearing earlier was really something.

Xena raised her eyebrow.

XENA 
Oh was it? 

GABRIELLE 
Yeah I think it um looks really good on you.

XENA 
(Joking) Well I'll be sure to tell Tobias that you approve of the look.

Gabrielle smirked.

GABRIELLE 
Which reminds me we're supposed to be "training" aren't we. And it would seem suspicious if when you leave you aren't at least a little out of breath now wouldn't it?

Gabrielle walked up to Xena as she began running her fingertips up Xena's arm.

XENA 
Hmm now that I think about it, I think I might like this new plan of yours quite a bit.

GABRIELLE 
I thought you'd approve.

Gabrielle kissed Xena passionately as Xena wrapped her arms around her. Gabrielle backed Xena up against a wall as Xena slid her hand into Gabrielle's skirt. She could instantly feel the proof of Gabrielle's apparent excitement as she barely touched her. Xena smirked as she began to rub her fingers along Gabrielle's womanhood.

XENA 
(Whisper) Remind me to bring that armor with us when we're done taking care of these guys.

Gabrielle chuckled as Xena pushed in. She moaned slightly as she felt Xena began to move inside her. Gabrielle held on to her as she felt Xena thrust her fingers in and out of her center. Gabrielle moved to match Xena's movements causing Xena to go deeper into her. Xena put her free hand on Gabrielle's back as she watched Gabrielle ride her hand. Gabrielle quietly moaned Xena's name as she began to move faster against her. Xena could feel Gabrielle's wetness began to run down her hand as she continued to thrust into her. Xena was beginning to find difficult to ignore her own need that was becoming more apparent by the moment the more she watched and felt Gabrielle. But still she kept her focus on Gabrielle for the moment. Gabrielle tightened her grip on Xena as she felt herself ready to go over the edge. She moved faster against Xena's hand as she moaned for Xena not to stop. Xena kept moving inside her until she felt Gabrielle began to tighten and spasm around her fingers, as Gabrielle moved once more and then held herself tightly against Xena as she came. Xena held her as she continued moving inside her making Gabrielle moan in pure extacy as she felt another orgasism already rapidly approaching before she had the chance to come down from the one that she was still feeling the aftershocks from. Xena felt Gabrielle beginning to move against her again as she kept going. Gabrielle could only moan as she felt the continued movement inside her. She again tightly held Xena as she again felt herself getting close to her climax. She called Xena's name over and over as Xena kept going. Suddenly she felt Xena push deeper and that sent her over the edge as Gabrielle came again. Xena stopped moving as she felt Gabrielle's whole body tense up. She could feel Gabrielle's womanhood convulsing as she came hard. Gabrielle moaned for Xena not to stop yet. Xena kissed Gabrielle as she kept her fingers moving inside her until Gabrielle calmed down. Gabrielle softly moaned as she felt Xena leave her body. She smiled as she kissed Xena. She then moved so now Xena was the one up against the wall. Xena watched as Gabrielle knelt down in front of her and lifted up her dress. Xena held it up as Gabrielle pulled down her underwear. Gabrielle wasted no time as she held on to Xena's thighs and began running the tip of her tongue up and down Xena's entrance. Xena moaned as she felt Gabrielle began to push inside her. She lightly gripped Gabrielle's hair as her core began to be eagerly feasted upon. Xena could hear Gabrielle moaning into her as she felt her diving deep into her. She quickly felt her orgasism approaching. She leaned her head back against the wall as Gabrielle continued. It wasn't long before Xena felt herself ready to hit her apex. Gabrielle knew Xena was almost there and began to focus on Xena's most sensitive area. She rolled her tongue over it again and again. Xena's hips began to thrust on their own as she felt her clit getting Gabrielle's full attention. Xena moaned for Gabrielle to keep going as she felt herself ready to go over the edge. Finally with one more flick against her bud Xena felt her center erupt in orgasism. She groaned as she felt herself spasm while Gabrielle continued to dive into her. Gabrielle licked her a couple more times as Xena began to calm down. Finally Gabrielle stood up as Xena put herself back together. 

XENA 
(Joking) If that's battle practice or "training", I think I've been doing it very wrong all this time.

Gabrielle chuckled as they heard a knock on the door. 

GABRIELLE 
Yes?

Tobias opened the door and stood in the doorway as he saw Xena still slightly out of breath.

TOBIAS 
Ah I see that you're hard at work Gabriella. Very good. I look forward to seeing the results of your training. She isn't given you any trouble is she Nexa?

GABRIELLE 
Not at all.

TOBIAS 
Very good. I think that's probably enough for now. So wrap things up and then I want you to head to your room Gabriella.

XENA 
Yes Master Tobias.

Tobias smiled as turned the leave. Then he stopped and looked back at Xena and Gabrielle, seeing Xena finally regain her regular breathing.

TOBIAS 
Oh and Nexa try not to ride Gabriella too hard after all she does have to still compete in my arena.

Xena suddenly found something behind her very interesting as she turned away to hide her smile and stop herself from bursting out laughing at the word choice made by Tobias. Gabrielle with some effort, some how managed to keep a straight face.

GABRIELLE 
I'll be sure to keep that in mind.

Tobias left and shut the door. Once he was gone Xena burst out laughing. Gabrielle shook her head as she rolled her eyes.

GABRIELLE 
(Sarcasm) Oh grow up.

A little later Xena was in her room and looked out the window as Gabrielle waved to her as she walked away. Xena watched Gabrielle leave and then went and layed down. She knew that they both still had a lot of work to do. She still hadn't figured out how exactly they were going to put a stop to all this. But she did know that whatever they were going to do it had to involve taking out Tobias. After all he was the ringleader of this slave empire. Now she just needed to decide what to do about it. Xena feel asleep and soon morning came. Xena was awakened by one of the other slaves. She was told that Tobias wanted her to get ready to go to the arena. Xena got up and got ready in her ordinary clothes. She waited for the guards to come get her. Once they did Xena was escorted through the halls. As they walked Xena heard what sounded like a woman in trouble. Xena stopped and looked down the hall at where she remembered Tobias's room was. She clenched her fist as began storming right for the room. 

GUARD 
Where do you think you're going?

The guard grabbed Xena's arm. She immediately punched him right in his face, he let go and Xena began to hurry down the hall. Xena heard more guards behind her as they began to chase her. She did her best to ignore them knowing that there was someone up ahead who needed help. The guards yelled to their boss that someone was coming his way. Xena made it to the door and was just about to kick it in when it opened and there Tobias stood in a robe. Momentarily taking Xena by surprise.

TOBIAS 
Ah Gabriella shouldn't you be on your way to the arena?

Xena looked behind Tobias and saw a young girl tightly clutching a sheet against her body as she sat curled up on the bed in the room. And from the look on her face she was clearly terrified. Tobias noticed that Xena was looking at the girl behind him. Then she glared fiercely at him.

XENA 
What were doing to that girl?

TOBIAS 
I fail to see how what I do with my property is any of your business. Or have you forgotten your place?

The guards caught up with Xena and grabbed her. Xena struggled to get free as she continued to talk.

XENA 
You monster that girl can't be any older than 15. You sick son of a bitch.

Xena stopped talking when she felt Tobias slap her hard across the face. She felt her rage build further as she looked back at him. She fought and broke free from the guards and lunged at Tobias who managed to back away as his guards regained their hold on Xena. One of them grabbed a pair of shackles from his belt as it took six other guards to restrain Xena to allow him to put them on Xena, cuffing her hands behind her back. But Xena still fought as she kicked one of the guards off her. She ran at Tobias again but was caught and slammed up against the wall by a guard. Then another punched Xena in the stomach, knocking the wind out of her. Xena doubled over as another guard drove his knee into her face. Then she was thrown against the opposite wall as the guards continued to beat her mercilessly. Xena tried to fight back but without her hands paired with the number of guards and the small space that they had Xena cornered in, she wasn't able to mount much of an offense. And soon enough Tobias watched as Xena fell to the floor and struggled to get back up. He laughed as he walked over and put his boot on Xena's head.

TOBIAS 
Normally I would have my guards continue but you do still have a match coming up. We wouldn't want to make it a completely one sided fight now would we. 

He moved his foot and motioned for the guards to pick Xena up and drag her out to the arena. As the guards dragged Xena off, Tobias grumbled to himself as he looked back at the girl in his bed finding himself not really in the mood anymore. He told her to get lost as he stormed off to get dressed. Meanwhile Gabrielle having heard that Xena was going to be fighting in the arena again, made her way to through the crowd and found herself a seat right in front. She waited as the announcer called out Xena's opponents first this time. There were two very large men who both carried battle axes on their backs and wore what looked like gloves that had metal on their knuckles. They had simple plate armor on as they stood side by side waiting for their opponent.

GABRIELLE 
(Thinking to herself) Sure they look tough but Xena could beat guy's like them in her sleep. I'm sure she'll try and make it look like she's struggling at first like last time just to play the part though.

 

Continued in part 3

Email- tgirl159tgirl159@gmail.com 

Back to the Academy