A group of Arsen's slavers stood in the way of Xena getting to Gabrielle. Fighting continued all around her as Xena relentlessly attempted to force her way through. But it seemed as though when she cut down one, two more of Arsen's slavers would charge at her in his place.

XENA 
(Thinking to herself) Just how big is this damn army? I need to get to Gabrielle.

Steel sunk into another piece of flesh as Xena ran her sword through yet one more slaver. She ripped it out as she spun around and slashed through another that was behind her. 

EPHINY 
There's Xena.

Ephiny cut through a slaver as she and Valassca made their way towards Xena. Xena saw the two come over as Ephany jumped in beside her and started fighting.

XENA 
I take it those catapults aren't going to be a problem anymore.

Xena ran her sword through a slaver in front of her as Ephiny took out another.

EPHINY 
Do you really need to ask.

Ephiny kicked a slaver away from her.

EPHINY 
Where's Gabrielle?

XENA 
Up ahead. But I can't get to her like this.

Another body fell from Xena's blade as she continued to fight. Ephiny blocked an incoming strike and pushed the slaver back.

EPHINY 
You go on ahead. Valassca and I will hold these guys off as long as we can so you can get through.

XENA 
Sounds good to me.

Valassca took down a slaver as she chimed In to the conversation.

VALASSCA 
Why not let Gabrielle handle this herself? She is queen after all.

Ephiny looked at Valassca for a moment who had a dead serious look on her face.

EPHINY 
I'm not saying that she can't handle herself. I'm saying that we should give her back up. 

Ephiny saw Valassca glance over to where Gabrielle was with a strange look in her eyes that Ephiny couldn't quite place. 

VALASSCA 
If she truly is the queen you say she is then we won't be needed. And if she's not...

Valassca clearly decided not to finish that statement after seeing the evil glare Xena gave her as she continued fighting. Ephiny wanted to comment but she needed to focus on the battle. Other than shooting her a mean look, Xena chose to ignore Valassca's callousness for the moment, knowing that she had much more important things to do. The trio fought their way through the enemy. Xena was getting increasingly impatient with not being able to gain much ground. She needed to reach Gabrielle and she didn't have time to waste on these low ranking slavers that were doing nothing but getting in her way and slowing her down.

XENA 
That's it!

Xena kicked one of the slavers in front of her in the stomach. And when he doubled over, Xena jumped up, stepped on his back and used it to spring herself up and over the crowd of enemies as she flipped in midair and landed on her feet behind them. Ephiny saw the maneuver and smirked as she kept fighting.

EPHINY 
(Talking to herself Sarcastically) Show off.

Xena wasted no time as she picked up running towards Gabrielle who was on the ground with Arsen standing above her with his Axe raised above his head and ready to swing. Xena knew that she was still too far away for her chakrum to stop Arsen in time. Pure fear set in for Xena as she thought she was about to watch Gabrielle being killed right in front of her eyes before Arsen inadvertently stepped in front of Xena's view of Gabrielle. Blocking Xena from being able see her.

XENA 
Gabrielle!

Gabrielle layed on her back while she looked up and Arsen. She got up on her forearms as she began to back away from him. Arsen lowered his weapon for a moment.

ARSEN
Uh uh uh.

Arsen stomped his foot on Gabrielle's ankle.

GABRIELLE 
Gah!

ARSEN 
You're not going anywhere.

Arsen ground his heel on Gabrielle's ankle as he held her in place. Gabrielle yelled in pain as she used her other foot to begin to kick at Arsen to try getting him off her. Arsen laughed as Gabrielle's kicks appeared to have little to no effect.

ARSEN 
(Menacing tone) Now where was I?

Time appeared to slow as Gabrielle watched Arsen once again raised his axe high over his head.

ARSEN 
Oh yes. Time to die, little queen.

Time seemed to slow for Xena as she saw Arsen begin to ready his down swing towards Gabrielle. Still mid run Xena grabbed her chakrum and hoped she wasn't too far away as she let out a yell and hurled it as hard as she could at Arsen's back. Gabrielle's eyes widened as her arms slipped out from under her from desperately trying to pull herself away when she saw the weapon beginning to come at her. Her arms spread out to her sides as she looked up seeing the blade of Arsen's axe coming over his head. As Gabrielle's hand slipped she felt it touch something. She glanced over and saw what might've been her last hope for survival. But with the blade of the axe almost on her, was it even possible for anyone or anything to possibly save her at this point. Or was it truly over for Gabrielle after all? Regardless Gabrielle grabbed what she found and then the axe came down as Xena's chakrum flew overhead. Xena froze when she heard Gabrielle yell. And then there was a deafening silence as Xena saw Arsen from behind standing there with his Axe in front of him. Her chakrum found its mark and burried itself into Arsen's back. Xena got a sickening in the pit of her stomach as she began running for Gabrielle. The thoughts of losing her flooding Xena's mind as she watched Arsen fall forward onto Gabrielle.

XENA 
Gabrielle.

Xena reached them and fell to her knees as she saw blood on what part of Gabrielle she could see.

XENA 
No, no.

Xena felt her eyes beginning to tear up as she looked down at Gabrielle.

XENA 
Gabrielle I'm so sorry I was too late.

×××

The battle was still going on around her as Xena knelt beside Gabrielle. There was so much blood. Xena could tell by the amount as well as where it was seeping out from that it was from a chest wound. The kind that pierced the heart and caused almost instant death. Xena knew that surviving such an injury was simply impossible. She lowered her head as the tears begin to fall. She wasn't able to stop Arsen in time. She couldn't save Gabrielle.

XENA 
I was too slow. If only I'd acted quicker.

Xena clenched her fist as they rested on her lap.

XENA
I'm sorry Gabrielle. I wish I had said and done so much more to show you how much you meant to me. All the times I screwed up and you stood by me. Or when I didn't know the right things to say. You're so much more then I ever deserved. I never even got to apologize for what I said before all this. If I could take it all back I...

Xena paused when she suddenly heard something.

GABRIELLE 
(Muffled groan) Gods this guy's heavy. Xena, a little help here.

Xena looked down in shock.

XENA
Gabrielle?

After hearing Gabrielle's voice Xena moved quickly and pushed Arsen's body, letting it roll to the side as she saw Gabrielle laying there covered in blood with a sword in her hand and a slightly terrified look on her face. Seeing all the blood on Gabrielle Xena hastily began looking for the wound. 

XENA 
Where are you hurt?

Xena began to wipe what blood she could off Gabrielle's chest as she hoped her injury wasn't serious. But stopped when she couldn't find the wound.

GABRIELLE 
It's okay Xena it's not mine.

Xena pulled Gabrielle up to a sitting position and held her. Relieved beyond belief that Gabrielle was alive.

XENA 
I was so afraid I've lost you.

Xena heard Gabrielle wince a little and pulled away.

XENA 
Sorry. I guess you're still pretty beat up.

GABRIELLE 
Don't worry I'll be okay.

XENA 
Wait if the blood isn't yours...

Xena looked over and saw Arsen with a large wound in his chest. Then she looked back at Gabrielle.

XENA 
Gabrielle how did you?

Gabrielle looked at Arsen's lifeless body for a moment as she began to speak.

GABRIELLE 
It all happened so fast. I didn't even really have time to think. I just acted.

-----FLASH BACK------ 

Gabrielle's eyes widened as her arms slipped out from under her from desperately trying to pull herself away when she saw the weapon beginning to come at her. Her arms spread out to her sides as she looked up seeing the blade of Arsen's axe coming over his head. As Gabrielle's hand slipped she felt it touch something. She glanced over and saw what might've been her last hope for survival. A stray sword that had been dropped on the ground. With the blade of the axe almost on her, Gabrielle grabbed the sword and thrust the blade forward. It sunk deep into Arsen's chest as the axe head burried into the ground just to the side of Gabrielle's head. While Xena's chakrum flew overhead and stuck into Arsen's back, pushing him forward as he fell onto Gabrielle and died.

-----PRESENT------ 

Gabrielle finished telling Xena what happened as for the first time Xena noticed the blood covered blade still in Gabrielle's hands.

GABRIELLE 
I... killed him. I know he was an evil man but I...

Even though it wasn't the first time Gabrielle had killed someone, Xena knew how she felt about it. While she was okay with Xena or anyone else doing it when it came to stopping the bad guys or saving people, she still hated doing it herself. Which was why she used a staff since it was an easy non lethal weapon that she could still use to effectively fight and incompasitate enemies instead of killing them. Xena could tell that Gabrielle had conflicting feelings about herself having killed Arsen. She put a comforting hand on Gabrielle's shoulder as she gently took the sword from Gabrielle and put it on the ground as she spoke softly.

XENA 
Gabrielle you did the only thing you could. He was trying to kill you. If you hadn't done that, not only would you be dead, but you know what he would've done to the village. He needed to be stopped. Understand?

Gabrielle nodded slightly.

GABRIELLE 
Deep down I know that, but it doesn't mean I have to like it.

XENA 
I know. But you'll be okay. You are a strong and fierce queen after all.

Xena's comment got a small smile from Gabrielle that told Xena that she was indeed going to be alright. Xena stood up and held out her hand to help Gabrielle to her feet. Gabrielle gingerly stood since she was still in some pain from the beaten Arsen had given her. Lucky after Xena gave her a quick look over she found that Gabrielle didn't have any injuries that were too serious. Nothing was broken but she would most likely have a few nasty bruises and be a little sore for a bit. Xena silently breathed a sigh of relief that Gabrielle was going to be just fine. But Xena knew that there wasn't time to celebrate since the battle wasn't quite over yet. 

XENA 
Now to get rid of what's left of the slavers.

Gabrielle watched as Xena grabbed Arsen's body under his arms and began moving it.

GABRIELLE 
What are you doing?

XENA 
Sending a message. Give me a hand would ya.

Gabrielle grabbed Arsen's legs as they moved his body to where Xena wanted it. They got to a small hill on the battlefield that overlooked the fighting. Then Xena let out her patented battle cry as loud as she could to momentarily get everyone's attention. When in confusion the fighting stopped, Xena took Arsen's body and shoved it down the hill towards the slavers.

XENA 
Your leader is dead. F you don't wanna end up like him lay down your weapons and surrender. This battles over.

It took a moment, but one by one the remaining slavers in Arsen's army threw down their weapons and raised their hands in surrender. The Amazon's on the battlefield cheered in victory. Gabrielle stood beside Xena as she thought about something.

GABRIELLE 
What are we going to do with the rest of the slavers? We can't just let them go, they know where the village is.

XENA 
I know that's why we have to kill them. It's the only way to ensure that word doesn't get out.

Gabrielle looked down at the remaining army.

XENA 
I know you don't like it, trust me if there was another way I'd do it.

Gabrielle gave Xena a saddened look.

GABRIELLE
I know you're right.

Xena patted Gabrielle's shoulder as she stepped forward to give the order to execute the remaining slavers. She stopped when she felt Gabrielle grab her hand and looked back at her.

GABRIELLE 
As queen I think maybe I should be the one to do this.

As much as Xena didn't want Gabrielle to have to bare this burden, if this whole ordeal had taught Xena anything it was that Gabrielle was far stronger than she had ever given her credit for. But from that moment forward Xena was determined to make sure that was going to change. She knew it wouldn't always be easy on her part but Gabrielle was worth it. Aftter all at the end of the day Gabrielle was her own persen and all Xena had wanted was to see her safe and happy. So how could she deny Gabrielle the trust and respect that she not only deserved, but earned. Xena nodded slightly as she motioned for Gabrielle to go ahead.

XENA 
Your people await to hear from their queen.

Gabrielle smiled at Xena for a moment and then stepped forward as she gave the order to get rid of the remaining slavers. She stood there as the slavers began to be rounded up and prepared for execution. Afterwards Gabrielle turned around walked away with Xena close behind as the conflict with the slavers to save the the village of the Secret Sapphire Snow Owl Tribe came to a blood filled end.

×××

In the following days after the village was saved, efforts to rebuild and repair the damage done by Arsen and his men were underway. Fortunately due to Gabrielle, Xena and all the other combatants, casualties on the Amazon's side were fairly minimal. However while the village itself hadn't sustained much damage, the cliffs guarding it had. And that wasn't going to be easy to fix. Luckily with Xena being the ever innovative woman she was, she came up with ideas to not only repair the damage, but make it so the repaired areas were even stronger than they were before. So Gabrielle instructed a good number of the villagers to assist in the repair and put Xena in charge of handling the job and anything that came with it. Meanwhile Gabrielle was healing from her fight against Arsen. The good thing was that thanks to the village healer and Xena's medical knowledge Gabrielle's recovery was progressing much faster than originally thought. As well as any others that were injured during the battle. Soon enough everything was repaired and the village looked as good as new. Things finally seemed to be returning to normal around the village and Gabrielle couldn't have been happier.

GABRIELLE 
I got it.

Gabrielle stood up from the couch where she was relaxing with Xena and answered the knock at the door.

GABRIELLE 
Clover, Skyla come on in.

Gabrielle moved to allow her friends inside. Skyla smiled at Gabrielle and then Xena as Clover greeted them both.

CLOVER 
Queen Gabrielle, Xena.

Xena gave a small wave from her spot where she was lounging on the couch.

XENA 
Hey.

GABRIELLE 
So whats up? Wanna sit?

SKYLA 
Actually we're here on some what official business, well kind of.

GABRIELLE 
Okay?

Clover nudged Skyla.

CLOVER 
Skyla don't worry the poor woman.

SKYLA 
Why it's fun.

CLOVER 
You're terrible you know that.

Skyla smiled at Clover.

SKYLA 
Yeah. But you know you love it.

Xena smirked.

XENA 
So are you two going to just flirt all day or did you have something you came over here for?

Clover looked away as she felt her face turning red.

CLOVER 
You be quiet Xena.

Following the battle, while Clover was healing from her injuries Skyla would visit her in the infermery. She had been so afraid that Clover wasn't going to make it that one night while she thought Clover was asleep, Skyla had told her how she had felt about her for a long time. Hearing that Clover finally revealed her own feelings that she had towards Skyla. After hearing about it both Xena and Gabrielle were happy for their friends. With Gabrielle commenting that the pair kind of reminded her of Xena and herself when they had just gone past being just friends. Which got an eye roll from Xena, saying that she was never that awkward. Even though Gabrielle knew Xena definitely was, she decided to just let Xena continue to lie to herself about that one, giving a not very convincing "Uh-huh" and moved on.

GABRIELLE 
Annnyyy waaayyy... 

Gabrielle did her best to stear the conversation away from Xena's friendly tormenting of Clover and get back to the reason for the two's visit.

GABRIELLE 
What was it you guys wanted to talk about?

SKYLA   
Well a bunch of us have been thinking that it might be a good idea to have a celebration in honor of the defense of the village. As well as kind of an official welcoming for you.

GABRIELLE 
For me? 

SKYLA 
Yeah. We were going to before but as you know things kinda got crazy. So what do you think?

Xena smirked.

XENA 
(Sarcasm) Seems like no matter where you are, you Amazon's will find any reason to throw a party. 

Gabrielle nudged Xena in the side with her elbow.

XENA 
Ouch!

Gabrielle ignored Xena's overly dramatic cry, knowing full well she was fine.

GABRIELLE 
I think that's a great idea. Mostly to celebrate the village being safe. There's really no need to go through all that trouble for me though.

SKYLA 
I figured you might say that. So don't worry we won't focus on you too much.

GABRIELLE 
Sounds good. When were you planning on doing it.

SKYLA
Well the protective cliff wall surrounding the village is just about done being repaired, so how does the next night after it's finished sound? This way we have time to prepare and not worry about the cliffs anymore.

GABRIELLE 
Works for me.

Skyla excitedly stood up. 

SKYLA 
Great we have lots of work to do. Come on Clover.

Skyla grabbed Clover by the arm and began dragging her off.

CLOVER 
Hey wait why do I gotta do this?

Gabrielle laughed as Clover was dragged outside wining behind Skyla.

GABRIELLE 
I swear sometimes you warrior's can be the biggest cry babies when it comes to some things.

XENA
(Fake Annoyed) I'm sitting right here.

Gabrielle smiled as she sat back next to Xena. Xena put her arm around her as Gabrielle curled up against Xena. They sat there contently for a bit when Xena thought about something.

XENA 
Hey Gabrielle there's something I've been meaning to talk to you about.

Gabrielle looked up at her.

GABRIELLE 
Is something wrong?

XENA 
Well yes, but it's nothing concerning.

Gabrielle would've been worried but the smile on Xena's face told her that whatever she was thinking wasn't too serious.

GABRIELLE 
Then what is it Xena?

XENA 
I just realized that I never did actually apologize for what I said before the village was attacked. You know about you not really being an Amazon. For how I wasn't treating you like the amazing, strong woman and queen that you are. And well I'm sorry about all of that Gabrielle. You are so much more then I ever knew you to be and gave you credit for.

Gabrielle smiled as she layed her head on Xena's chest.

GABRIELLE 
You have no idea how much it means to hear you say that. Thank you.

XENA 
So do you forgive me for being such an idiot?

GABRIELLE 
Of course. I already have.

Xena kissed the top of her head.

XENA
You know sometimes I really wonder how I got so lucky to have you with me.

Gabrielle just smiled as the two spent the rest of the night quietly together. A few days went by and before they knew it, it was the night of the party. The night air was filled with chears, singing, music and a general festive atmosphere. In the center of the village was a large bonfire that a number of villagers took turns dancing around in typical Amazonian fashion. There was plenty of food, drink, talk. Overall the night was packed with good times for everyone in the village. Gabrielle was bouncing around near Xena who smirked to herself at Gabrielle's over excitement. 

XENA 
You having fun?

Gabrielle looked up at Xena and smiled.

GABRIELLE
Uh huh.

XENA 
Why don't you get out there and join them?

GABRIELLE 
I wouldn't want to leave you standing over here by yourself.

XENA
I'll be fine. Besides I have something to do.

GABRIELLE 
What?

Xena finished her ale that she had been drinking and put the cup on the table near her.

XENA 
It's a secret. Now go have fun and I'll be back in a bit.

Xena gave Gabrielle a wink and walked away with a smile. Gabrielle would've wondered what Xena was up to longer if Iris hadn't come over.

IRIS 
Aren't you gonna come dance with us Gabrielle?

Gabrielle looked out and saw Kai, Fauna, Clover and Skyla along with a bunch of others dancing and having fun. She smiled at Iris.

GABRIELLE 
Yeah let's go.

Gabrielle followed Iris over to the group who all cheared when Gabrielle decided to join them. Skyla smiled as she talked over the music.

SKYLA 
(Joking) Nice of you to join us your highness. Where's that warrior of yours?

GABRIELLE 
She went off to do something. Don't ask me what.

Skyla shrugged as the group continued to have a good time at the party. Gabrielle wasn't sure how much time had gone by when while still dancing she spun around and inadvertently ran right into Xena who was standing behind her. She smiled up at her.

GABRIELLE 
Xena you're back. Did you finish whatever it was you went off to do?

XENA 
Yes.

Xena smiled as she leaned down to whisper in Gabrielle's ear.

XENA 
(Whisper) Would you like to know what that secret is now?

GABRIELLE 
Sure.

XENA 
(Seductive Whisper) Then come with me and I'll show you.

Gabrielle's face suddenly felt slightly warm as she began to get a general idea of what Xena was up to.

GABRIELLE 
Oh.

Gabrielle quickly made up some random excuse for Xena and herself to leave the party. Which got a couple of looks that indicated that they knew full well the real reason Gabrielle and Xena were heading home. Along with a snicker or two. Which got the group a mean look and told to grow up by Xena as she lead Gabrielle away. Once back at their house Xena lead Gabrielle upstairs to their bedroom. As Gabrielle walked in she could see candles light around the room for some dim lighting. There were flower pettels spread out on the floor and bed. She thought it looked very romantic. After shutting the door behind them Xena walked up behind Gabrielle and put her arms around her midsection holding Gabrielle against her as she kissed her cheek.

XENA 
You like it?

GABRIELLE 
It's beautiful Xena. Did you do all this by yourself?

XENA
(Joking) Hey my skills do extend to more than just being a warrior you know.

Gabrielle chuckled.

GABRIELLE
Oh I know.

Xena moved from behind Gabrielle and held out her hand.

XENA 
(Seductive tone) Now how about I show you some of those other skills.

GABRIELLE 
Mmm those are some of my favorites.

Gabrielle took Xena's hand as she was lead over to the bed. As they stood by the bed Xena kissed Gabrielle as she began removing Gabrielle's clothes. Once Gabrielle was fully nude Xena gently ran her hands over her body. Gabrielle softly moaned as Xena kissed along her neck shoulders and chest. She ran her fingers through Xena's hair as she felt her desire rising. Xena ran her hand down to Gabrielle's womanhood and began to stroke along the outside. Gabrielle whispered Xena's name as she moved her leg out to give Xena easier access. But instead of continuing Xena took her hand away.

XENA 
(Seductive tone) Why don't you lay down and get comfortable. I'll be right back.

Xena kissed Gabrielle then walked out of the room as Gabrielle layed back on the bed. Curious as to what Xena had in mind. A few minutes later Xena came back in wearing a robe. Gabrielle looked at her wondering what Xena could've been planning.

GABRIELLE
What's up with the robe?

Xena smirked.

XENA 
I wouldn't wanna just give away your big surprise now would I? 

Xena walked over to the bed and knelt down as she patted the edge of the bed for Gabrielle to come closer. As Gabrielle sat on the edge of the bed Xena knelt down between her legs on the floor. As she did, Xena pushed Gabrielle's legs further apart and began kissing her way up the inside of her thigh. Slowly making her way to Gabrielle's feminine treasure. When she finally reached it, Gabrielle let out a soft moan as she felt Xena run the tip of her tongue up her center. She put her hands on the bed behind her as leaned back slightly looking down at Xena as she continued pushing her tongue into her. Xena held Gabrielle's thighs as she moved her tongue up and down Gabrielle's womanhood. She flicked it against Gabrielle's clit every so often. Which got an enjoyable moan from Gabrielle every time Xena hit her sweet spot. Xena did this for a bit until Gabrielle began moving her hips against her as she felt herself getting closer to her climax. At that time Xena grabbed Gabrielle's waist pulling her tighter against her as she burried her face into Gabrielle and put her mouth around Gabrielle's little bud and began to suck on it. Gabrielle cried Xena's name as she layed back and grasped the sheet under her. Her back began to arch off the bed as Xena continued. She felt Xena moan into her as Xena kept sucking. Gabrielle's hips moved on their own as they thrust against Xena's mouth. She was was so close as she arched her back feeling her impending orgasism rapidly approaching. Xena kept going until she heard Gabrielle let out a loud yell as she came. Her body quivered as her orgasism pulsed through her. Xena took her mouth away and ran her finger up and down Gabrielle's sensitive center. Feeling Gabrielle twitch slightly as Xena touched the more tender areas. Gabrielle got up on her forearms, looking at Xena as she smiled and caught her breath.

GABRIELLE 
As usual Xena that was really something. I think I liked that surprise quite a bit.

Xena arched her eyebrow and smirked.

XENA 
Was? Who said that was the surprise?

GABRIELLE 
Oh so there's more?

XENA 
(Joking tone) Well I'm not wearing this robe because it's cold.

Xena chuckled as she had Gabrielle lay back down and let her legs hang over the edge of the bed as she stood up. Gabrielle raised her head to watch as Xena pulled the sash that kept her robe closed and let it fall open. Gabrielle took in the view of Xena's naked body as Xena shrugged off the robe and let it fall to the floor. As Gabrielle's eyes began to drift lower she suddenly realized that Xena was still technically wearing "something". Gabrielle looked back up at Xena's face that had a sly grin painted across it.

GABRIELLE 
Well that's definitely new.

XENA 
(Seductive tone) You like?

Gabrielle nodded as her eyes went back down to just below Xena's waist. 

XENA 
I thought you might.

Xena had a leather belt sitting very low on her hips with a thick strip of leather connecting the front to the back that ran between ber legs and fit snugly. However that wasn't exactly the part of the item that had Gabrielle's attention. Because sitting right in the front of Xena's new attire was something that had the rather notable resemblance in its general shape and size to a very specific part of the male anatomy. Gabrielle looked back up at Xena's face.

GABRIELLE 
Where did you even get that?

XENA 
I found a place not far from the village that a number of the other women here like to visit from time to time.

GABRIELLE 
Huh.

Xena smirked as she leaned in close to Gabrielle.

XENA 
(Seductive tone) Now shall we continue, or would you prefer to chat more?

GABRIELLE 
I'll be quiet.

XENA 
(Seductive tone) I would certainly hope that you won't be.

Xena kissed Gabrielle passionately before she pulled back slightly and used her hand to rub the item up and down Gabrielle's entrance before slowly and gently guiding the phallic item into Gabrielle's womanhood. Gabrielle moaned as she felt it gradually enter her. Xena wanted to be sure to go easy since Gabrielle wasn't used to using such things and she didn't want the experience to be unpleasant or possibly painful for her. Once it was completely inside Xena looked at Gabrielle and was relieved to see that Gabrielle didn't seem to be feeling any discomfort.

XENA 
You okay?

GABRIELLE 
Mmhm.

XENA 
Good.

Xena leaned down and kissed Gabrielle before she stood back up straight and put her hands on Gabrielle's hips as she started to slowly pull it back out before gently moving her hips forward again and pushing the phallus back in. She heard Gabrielle moan and smirked as she looked down at her.

XENA 
You like my little surprise?

Gabrielle nodded as she felt Xena pulling the phallus back out before moving it back in again.

GABRIELLE 
Oh, Xena. 

Xena maintained a slow rhythm as she moved her hips back and forth. Weaving the phallic item in and out of Gabrielle's neither region. After a bit Gabrielle asked Xena to go a little faster. Which Xena more than happily complied and increased her speed slightly. Gabrielle moaned Xena's name as she felt the phallus inside her moving faster. As Xena repeatedly pushed the item into Gabrielle, she felt the other end that was attached to part she wore rubbing up against her own feminine treasure. The friction began to feel very good as made apparent by the moan Gabrielle heard Xena make as she continued thrusting her hips against her. Xena kept moving as she lifted Gabrielle's lower half slightly off the bed, pulling her tighter into her thrusts. Which Gabrielle was just fine with as she felt her second orgasism of the night building. Xena continued to pump the phallic item into Gabrielle as she felt her own high approaching. Xena's movements became increasingly rapid as Gabrielle moaned for Xena not to stop. She continued as she heard Gabrielle let out a yell as she came again. Xena was so close to her own climax as well. She kept going, edging ever closer to going over the edge. She continued and Gabrielle found her third release. The sound of Gabrielle's euphoric screams and the friction against her finally sent Xena into her own orgasismic high. As she pushed tightly against Gabrielle and.let out a blissful yell as she came. Bucking her hips slightly as each wave of her high hit her. Feeling her strength leave her a bit, Xena put a hand on the bed as she slowly sunk down on top of Gabrielle. Lowering both of rhem to the mattress. Gabrielle reached up and brushed Xena's hair out of her face as she smiled and kissed her.

XENA 
(Joking tone) So did her majesty enjoy her surprise.

GABRIELLE 
She definitely did.

Xena smiled back.

XENA 
Glad to hear it.

A little later Gabrielle stood looking out their bedroom window at the village the was just winding down from the celebration that had still been going on. Xena had her arms around her as they were wrapped in a blanket not wanting to give anyone who might happen to look up at the window an eyeful since they had no plans on getting dressed the rest of the night. Gabrielle smiled as Xena kissed the top of her head.

GABRIELLE 
So what's next Xena?

XENA 
Don't know. Are you getting tired of this place yet?

GABRIELLE 
Not really.

Xena lightly rested her chin on Gabrielle's head.

XENA 
Good. Cause I was thinking we should stay here a while longer. You know to make sure everything's good with the village.

Gabrielle sighed contently as she gazed out at the beautiful place that she and Xena had come to call home. And thought of all the wonderful people and friends that they had made during their time there. She leaned closer into Xena feeling so content and happy in that moment as she felt herself ready to go to sleep soon. Having all the evenings activities finally take their toll as her eyelidss began to become heavy.

GABRIELLE 
I'd really like that Xena. You really know how to make a girl happy.

XENA 
If that girl is you then I'm glad to hear that.

Xena moved and lifted Gabrielle into her arms.

XENA 
Now how about we get some sleep, my amazon queen?

Gabrielle smiled.

GABRIELLE
Sounds good to me, my warrior princess.

Xena smiled as she carried Gabrielle off to bed as the moon hung high in the night sky. Ushering in an exciting beginning for the princess and the queen and their new order.

"THE PRINCESS AND THE QUEEN" series
SCROLL1: "THE NEW ORDER"
END ❤️

* ~~~ >>--❤️--> ~~~ *

TO BE CONTINUED IN THE 2ND STORY OF THE SERIES...

"THE PRINCESS AND THE QUEEN" series
SCROLL 2: THE GREAT CAMPAIGN WITHIN THE DOMAIN

 

EMAIL:
TGirl159TGirl159@gmail.com

 

Back to the Academy