Chapter 19

Any hesitation or reluctance still lingering in Dae’s mind was drowned in the tide of lust that swept through her the moment one of the harem girls pulled her into a kiss that never even raised a pretense of restraint. With every nerve-ending in her body raising its voice in a chorus of appreciation, Dae allowed herself to be led outside onto the soft, cool lawn of the seraglio gardens. Gentle hands guided her down, laying her out, and she gave herself over to sensation with perfect trust.

Now, eyes closed to more fully enjoy the attention being lavished upon her, Dae lay spread-eagled and naked on the grass, her body a canvas for the three young women kneeling around her. Each of the girls held a soft-bristled brush, which they would dip into a clay pot filled with watered honey before applying it to Dae’s pale skin. The honey left sticky-wet trails along her legs, arms and chest, raising gooseflesh and giggles from the ticklish blonde. Those giggles quickly turned into the most delicious-sounding moans when the patterns were erased with lips and tongues. Squeaking as one of the girls dragged her brush along the sensitive sole of her foot, then groaning in approval as another traced a swirling pattern along her upper thigh, Dae marveled at the wonderfully creative minds that had concocted this erotic foreplay.

“Hold still, little one,” breathed a husky voice against her ear. “If you squirm so readily now, I look forward to seeing your reaction when we paint you more intimately.”

Dae parted her eyelids a fraction to look up at her tormentor. As yet, none of the brushes had ventured near her most sensitive regions. “You can find out any time you’d like,” she invited with a smile.

The girl—a willowy beauty named Asalah who wore her auburn hair in a series of beaded braids and who was, in Dae’s personal opinion, the most gifted dancer in the entire harem—responded by licking along Dae’s collarbone, up the pillar of her neck, and along her lower lip. “Soon.”

“Sensitive as you are, I doubt you will be able to endure more than a few moments of direct stimulation,” commented another girl, painting Dae’s areola before sucking lightly on her unadorned nipple. “We have waited a long time to enjoy the pleasure of your body, Dae, and the tales Inaya has told us of your adventures in your homeland have scarcely cooled our ardor. Let us savor this experience.”

Deciding to follow that idea herself, Dae closed her eyes again and let her hands begin exploring over the naked bodies of the two girls within easiest reach, her touches aimless and wandering.

This was, she admitted, nothing like as daunting as she had worried it would be. Most of the other women were spread out around the seraglio gardens engaged in their own lovemaking. The warm evening air was filled with the soft sighs and moans of their pleasure, interspersed with an occasional louder cry from those less patient in their quest for gratification. Dae had been looking forward to experimenting with the rest of the harem, and while she hadn’t considered entertaining all twenty-three girls in one night (at least not seriously), the sheer carnal thrill of the idea was more than a little intoxicating.

As her fingertips traced up Asalah’s inner thigh, she felt the first feather-light caress of a paint-brush wash over the outer lips of her sex. A wet tongue quickly lapped away the honey and she offered an encouraging moan, hoping the contact would linger.

“Do I get a turn at painting you later?” she asked breathlessly, her fingers now wandering very close to arousal-slicked flesh.

Asalah laughed lightly. “You are Consort now, Dae. After this night, we will serve you as we serve the Scion. You may do with us whatever you desire.”

“Mmmm, I like the sound of—Ahhh!” Sudden firm contact against her clitoris brought a surprised cry from Dae’s throat, one of the girls claiming her center with a passionate, sucking kiss that ended far too quickly for her taste. She opened her eyes and glared with playful menace at the girl between her legs, Mahasin, whose twinkling, pale-green eyes were a startling contrast against her dusky skin and wild dark hair. Dae growled at the unrepentant grin Mahasin flashed back at her. “It’s not nice to tease without following through,” she scolded.

Mahasin glanced meaningfully to where Dae’s hands were located, one stroking close to Asalah’s core, the other running back and forth along the curve of the third girl’s buttocks. “I would be happy enough to take the place of Asalah or Tasnim, if you think they would tease you less.”

Dae pouted, but lay back. The three pleasure-servants laughed lightly and continued their erotic artistry.

The tempo of their foreplay turned to something more meaningful so gradually Dae barely registered the change. For long minutes the brushes painted over every inch of her skin; along her arms, fingertips, shoulders and collar, her thighs, calves and feet, even over her lips, cheekbones, and the features of her face. Watered honey was dripped into her naval and licked out by an extremely dexterous tongue, spread along the crease of each of her ribs, the valley of her cleavage, and over the hollow of her hips. And everywhere the honey was painted, lips and tongues were quick to follow. By the time their focus had drifted to the center of her need, Dae was writhing on the grass in unabashed bliss.

She could feel the elixir Inaya had given her beginning to take effect; like with the brehani herb, Dae’s skin felt more sensitive, more alive. Her blood seemed to sparkle in her veins. But this time, there was a definite sexual edge to her intoxication. She could feel herself throbbing with need, but behind the pulse of arousal she sensed the truth of Inaya’s promise—that satiation would not put an end to her fun. And as she began playing her fingers through Asalah’s wet, silken folds and down the crease of Tasnim’s ass, Dae realized that the brushes were now painting their patterns ever more regularly over her most needful areas.

A tongue circled her marital piercing, a prelude to the firmer touch of lips and gentle teeth. She felt someone—Mahasin, she suspected—settle between her thighs, then gasped as cool air was breathed across her heated core. With her ability to multi-task becoming distracted, Dae let her exploring hands fall back to the lawn so she could concentrate on her own pleasure. A moment later she felt the very tip of a paintbrush circle her clit, then skip in a zigzag pattern along her swollen labia. When Mahasin followed up with firm lashes of her tongue, Dae’s hips thrust eagerly forward, pressing her sex toward the promise of more. The licking tongue moved lower, but she felt Tasnim shift her body around so she could take up the task of attending to her anxious clit.

Dae’s passionate cries grew louder as her arousal began to spiral to a peak, and she sensed many eyes upon her as the other pleasure-servants paused in their own pursuits to watch her first climax of the evening. When two fingers, already slick with honey, sought and found her entrance, Dae arched her back and opened her mouth wide in a silent scream, the first pulses of ecstasy searing through her body. Delicate yet surprisingly strong hands grasped her hips and held her lower body against the ground while those two tongues danced in perfect harmony over her sex, each complimenting the others movements with such finesse that Dae knew without question her lovers had practiced this routine together many times before. The fingers inside her thrust slowly in and out, twisting as they moved against her clutching inner walls. Dae panted, clawing fistfuls of grass from the trimmed seraglio lawn, knowing she wouldn’t last more than a few seconds longer under this assault.

“Faster!” she pleaded. “Ah, by the Gods! Faster!” The fingers obeyed her directive, and Dae screamed aloud as her senses exploded. She twisted in orgasmic rapture for long, heart-pounding moments, but the hands about her waist held her firm so she couldn’t escape the two mouths feasting upon her. Dae’s scream dissipated into a series of whimpering cries as the flashes of blinding pleasure finally subsided, leaving behind the familiar low burn that settled in her belly. Struggling to catch her breath, she waved her hands dreamily. “Please, no more,” she gasped, looking down the length of her body. “Too sensitive. I…I need a few minutes to recover.”

Mahasin and Tasnim withdrew reluctantly, but from the gleam in their eyes Dae guessed they were feeling pretty pleased with themselves. Here and there among the garden came scattered applause from the other pleasure-servants, and Dae laughed bashfully and waved to those watching her.

“Was that to your liking, Consort?” Mahasin queried playfully, licking her lips which were shiny with Dae’s release.

Dae grinned and raised a coy eyebrow. “It was wonderful,” she allowed, “for now.”

“For now?” Tasnim exchanged knowing looks with her fellows. “Did you not need a moment to recover yourself before we continue our play?”

Looking down at herself, noting several patches of glistening honey which had escaped the diligence of her lovers, Dae laughed. “I think I need a moment to bathe again. I feel a bit sticky after that.”

Asalah graciously offered her hand to Dae and helped her to her feet. “Come. I shall assist you.” Leaving Tasnim and Mahasin in one another’s capable hands, the auburn-haired dancer led the way to the seraglio pool. “We may take our time. Though there are many others who wish to pledge themselves to your service, the night is young.”

Dae allowed herself to be assisted into the cool waters of the pool, sighing at the sensation of Asalah’s hands as they began washing the honey residue from her body. Hearing quiet sighs and splashes, she glanced to the left and saw they weren’t the only one’s taking advantage of the pool. Another couple had apparently been occupied when they arrived, one girl sitting on the edge of the pool while her companion kneeled, submerged almost to her neck, in the water between her thighs. The sight brought a smile to Dae’s lips.

“Beautiful, are they not?” Asalah whispered, stepping behind Dae and nuzzling her neck while her hands cupped her breasts.

“Very,” Dae purred, a little surprised at how readily her body responded to the caresses after so recently tasting satisfaction. Inaya was right, she marveled. The elixir really does get you worked up and keep you that way.

“Your time since coming here has wrought many changes in your nature, Dae. Like everyone else in the harem, I have watched you since you first arrived. You have grown from a naïve outlander into a beautiful, confident young woman no longer afraid of the unknown. Your absence from the seraglio since you and Zafirah became intimate has been a strain on our collective patience.”

Dae grinned, tilting her head to the side so she could better accept a series of soft, wet kisses along her neck. “I’ve been adjusting to a lot of new perceptions…new ways of seeing myself and my relationships with others. But I know what I want now from life…and I know that my place will always be with Zafirah, and among the Jaharri.”

“That is why this ceremony means so much to us all. We are your friends, and we have waited a long time to celebrate that growth with you…to demonstrate both the depth of our devotion, and the skill we have refined in our field of service.”

“None of you ever hesitated to offer those ‘demonstrations.’” Dae quipped, “though I recall your own invitation was particularly tempting.”

“Oh, please. With so many others vying for your attention, and with Zafirah ever in your heart’s eye, I doubt you ever noticed me.”

“That’s not true,” Dae protested.

“Oh?”

“Of course. I recall a night once when you were helping me with my dancing,” she said. “You were so graceful and lissome; I always envied the ease with which you moved so…erotically.” Turning in Asalah’s arms, Dae looked up into the smoky eyes of the tall dancer. “You promised if I came back to your bedchamber, you could better instruct me on my movements in private.”

Asalah’s full lips parted in a grin. “And you promised you would accept my offer another day.”

“Is that why you allowed Mahasin and Tasnim to pleasure me while you held back? So you could get me here…alone?”

“They raised no protests,” Asalah pointed out, running her fingers admiringly through Dae’s wet hair and along her cheeks. “Besides, the way you touched me while we were painting you was more than a little stimulating. As you mentioned, it is not nice to tease without following through.”

Dae ran her hands up the taller girl’s arms and down the line of her cleavage, tracing the inner curve of each breast. A colorful tattoo of two beautifully exotic birds ran from Asalah's neck, around the curve of her left breast and down her abdomen, their extraordinarily long tail feathers reaching low on her thigh. Dae had admired the curious body art since the first time she'd seen it, and she welcomed the opportunity to take a closer and more intimate inspection of the tattoo. When Asalah was dancing, her masterful movements could almost make the birds appear to be flying, and Dae traced her fingers over the design in wonder. Her actions elicited a sharp intake of breath from the dancer.

“Lovely, are they not?” Asalah smiled, noting her interest.

Dae nodded, regarding the birds a touch enviously. “I've heard it hurts terribly to have such artwork set into the skin.”

Asalah responded by pointedly tweaking her marital piercing. “A momentary pain, endured for a lifetime of enjoyment…something I think you understand.” When Dae's fingers explored lower, Asalah's eyelids fluttered and she gave an encouraging moan. The sound recalled Dae to her purpose, and she glanced up at the taller girl with a devilish smile.

“Would you like me to finish what I started?”

“Mmm, very much.”

One hand dipped beneath the water, journeying over the sculpted muscles of Asalah’s abdomen and lower, till she found heat. “If I recall correctly, I was somewhere around…here…” A single finger flitted teasingly along the folds of Asalah’s sex. “…when we left off.” Dae’s eyes widened in surprise when the dancer leaned back against the side of the pool and pulled her left leg up and completely out of the water to allow for better access to her center. “Impressive.”

Asalah grinned. “I am extremely flexible.”

“So I see.” Dae pressed herself a little closer to her partner, her fingers enjoying their explorations. “Can you hold your position while I do this?”

“I have had many hours of enjoyable practice, little one. Perhaps another time, you would permit me to demonstrate the true range of my flexibility.”

“Oh, you can count on it.” Dae moved closer, standing on tiptoes to press her lips against those of the taller girl. When Asalah’s tongue requested entry to her mouth she granted it readily, the two kissing ardently while Dae let her free hand roam over smooth skin and rippling muscles.

While she knew and accepted that she was nowhere near as skilled in the arts of love as the other pleasure-servants, Dae had gained confidence enough not to let her lesser experience concern her. Certainly Asalah wasn’t complaining. Her whimpers of pleasure when Dae speared two fingers into her core were muffled by the protracted kiss, but the way her hips surged forward made it clear she was enjoying her efforts. Dae worked her thumb in tight circles around Asalah’s clit, breaking the kiss when the taller girl threw her head back and moaned deep in her throat. Smiling, rather pleased with the response, Dae set her lips to exploring the tall dancer’s breasts.

Dae was so absorbed in her feast of flesh she didn’t notice when the cries of passion from the other couple in the pool reached a crescendo and fell silent sometime later. So complete was her focus on Asalah’s pleasure, she didn’t hear the quiet splashes approaching. When a hand suddenly caressed along her upper thigh and over the curve of her hip, she squeaked in surprise and turned, startled, to find laughing sea-green eyes gazing back at her from a face framed by long blonde hair similar to her own—hair that could only belong to one girl.

“Nasheta! Gods, don’t sneak up on me like that!”

Nasheta just laughed and splashed her playfully. “Forgive me, Consort, but you were lost in the moment. I thought you heard me coming.”

“The whole palace probably heard you coming,” Asalah growled, not pleased with the interruption when Dae had been doing such an excellent job. “Please, Dae…”

“What?” Dae glanced back and recalled the task at hand. “Oh, right. Sorry.” Turning back to Asalah, she paused and glanced with a raised eyebrow at Nasheta. “Um…did you want to join us?”

Nasheta ran her eyes hungrily over Dae’s exposed body. “Of course. Is that not the purpose of this night?”

Dae returned the heated inspection with one of her own, admiring Nasheta’s pale skin and firm, high breasts. The sun had vanished below the horizon now, and crimson light from the many torches set throughout the seraglio played over the rippling water, creating many shadowy areas in the surrounding gardens and a sense of semi-privacy. “Indeed, but…” Dae glanced around the pool quickly. “…didn’t you have company?”

“Suhayla, yes. I sent her to get me something for after you have finished with Asalah here.”

“Oh? What?”

Nasheta stepped closer and turned Dae back to the impatiently waiting dancer. “Later. You have unfinished business to attend to, and I doubt further distractions would be welcome.”

Asalah grunted her agreement, then sighed in bliss, her eyes rolling back in their sockets as Nasheta guided Dae’s fingers back to her center. Shaking her head, Dae smiled at Nasheta’s mischievous expression before lowering her lips and tongue back to Asalah’s tanned skin. She felt the other blonde move behind her and wondered what she was up to. She heard a deep intake of breath and a splash, then a moment later felt Nasheta’s hands and tongue, under the water, running deliciously up and around the curve of her thighs toward her bare sex.

Asalah smirked when Dae shuddered and paused in her ministrations. “Focus, Dae,” she urged, guessing what was happening. “She cannot hold her breath forever, and the sooner you finish with me the sooner she can attend to you properly.”

Dae nodded and continued working her fingers in and out of Asalah’s core. She sensed her lover was getting closer; her eyes were closed, her breathing irregular, and Dae knew it wouldn’t take much more to push her past the edge. Still, Nasheta was driving her mad with her underwater antics. For more than two minutes the torment continued, and when she finally surfaced, Nasheta only stayed up long enough to flash Dae a quick wink and take another gulp of air before she dove straight back down again. Gritting her teeth, Dae struggled to keep her mind on Asalah.

Nasheta surfaced and submerged three more times before Dae felt Asalah’s inner walls clench and spasm around her fingers. Asalah uttered a high-pitched cry, every muscle in her body strained as climax seized her. Dae continued pumping her fingers, dragging out the pleasure, before Asalah’s leg gave out and she collapsed against her, gasping for breath.

“Thank you,” the spent girl panted. “You are a fast learner, little one. That was simply wonderful.”

“Most welcome. We should—Ahh!” Under the water, Nasheta’s devious tongue was still hard at work. Dae twisted away from the questing muscle, reaching down to drag the other girl up.

Nasheta surfaced, shaking water from her hair. “Why did you stop me? I could have continued at least another minute.” Seeing Asalah standing on both legs, apparently no longer the object of Dae’s attention, she grinned. “Oh! My turn now?”

“Apparently.” Dae cocked her head to the side curiously. “Shall we stay in the water? What you were doing felt nice.”

Nasheta laughed. “Sadly, no. I had something else in mind for you tonight, sweet one. Something I think we both shall enjoy.”

“Oh?”

“First, let us get you on dry land. Where is… Ah! There she is.”

Dae turned to where Nasheta was looking and realized they had an audience. Barely ten paces from the pool sat Suhayla, her legs spread to expose the slick petals of her sex. Another girl—Dae couldn’t make out who it was in the shadows—sat behind her, fingers working along her inner thighs in teasing lines. At a gesture from Nasheta, both girls stopped their play and hurried over to assist those in the pool out of the water. Torchlight glinted off metal and Dae smiled, recognizing Suhayla’s partner as Inaya.

“Having fun?” The raven-haired temptress asked, letting her eyes wander.

“I am, actually. As were the two of you, I imagine.”

“We were merely enjoying the view, right Suhayla?”

Suhayla—a girl possessed of the most exquisitely angelic face and body, with large, doe-like eyes and full, pouting lips—offered only a shy nod. Unlike most of the other pleasure-servants in Zafirah’s harem, Suhayla was a quiet, reserved girl who seemed innocently removed from the general goings-on in the seraglio. Dae had been shocked to discover that this seemingly innocent desert flower was, in fact, anything but shy and reticent in the bedroom. Dae also knew the girl had listened to the story of Lyric's arrival—and her preferences of passion—with great interest, and she offered the desert beauty a warm smile. Her smile became intrigued when she noticed what Suhayla was holding—a phallus, perhaps an inch longer than the one she’d experienced with Zafirah before their joining ceremony, crafted from some kind of animal horn and attached to a belt-like leather harness. “What have we here?” she laughed, turning to regard Nasheta coyly. “Is that for me?”

“For us,” Nasheta corrected, “though you shall doubtless enjoy the better part of it. Zafirah was kind enough to offer us several such pieces from her collection for the night, and I saved this one especially for us.”

“Really. Can I ask why?”

Nasheta took the phallus from the grinning Suhayla and leaned close to whisper in Dae’s ear. “This is the very same phallus Zafirah used on me…that night.”

Her eyes widened a little as Dae regarded the instrument with new appreciation. “Oh.” There was no need for her to ask which night Nasheta was referring to. Zafirah had once used the blonde harem girl to fulfill her fantasy of being with Dae, venting all the passion and lust that Dae had been unwilling to accept at that time. Having witnessed her condition in the wake of this ravishing, Dae had often wondered what Zafirah had done to her that night…and it seemed she was about to get at least a sample. “So…you want to…”

“If you would permit me, yes.” Nasheta gave her a questioning look. “I assume Zafirah has shared such things with you before, yes?”

“Well…yes.” Dae blushed a little, thankful the flickering torchlight hid her color somewhat. “Once. And…not with the harness.”

“I see.” Nasheta considered the apparatus a moment. “If you would prefer, I could—”

“No, it’s fine!” Dae quickly interrupted, her blush deepening when she realized how audible the eagerness was in her voice. “Really, it is. I’ve, uh…actually been wanting to try it this way for a while.” She glanced to Suhayla, then quickly away, recalling the time she’d watched the desert-girl being taken in such fashion by Hayam. The memory caused a flash of heat to lance through her body. “Wh-what would you like me to do?”

Nasheta smiled reassuringly. “Just relax. I need a moment to get into the harness. Perhaps you could play with Inaya while Suhayla assists me?”

Inaya’s pearly-white teeth flashed brilliantly in the flickering light. She reached out to take Dae’s hand while Suhayla moved to help Nasheta don the harness. Inaya drew them together in a full-body embrace. Dae studied her friend’s expression a moment, considering, then giggled and claimed Inaya’s glossy lips in a slow, lingering kiss. When Inaya’s tongue sought hers, she surrendered instantly, tasting some other girl on her friend’s lips.

Dae broke the kiss only when her need for oxygen demanded it. “Well,” she gasped, licking saliva from her lips, “I guess you don’t mind keeping me occupied for a few moments?”

“Indeed.”

“Yet haven’t I already received your pledges of devoted service while you were corresponding my passion in the east?” Dae teased, pulling back slightly. “And don't I also owe you a little payback for keeping the details of all this a mystery from me?”

Inaya instantly pouted and gripped her tighter. “It would be too cruel a punishment to deny me your affections tonight, Consort!”

Dae held Inaya's pleading gaze a long moment before the two suddenly broke into a fit of giggles, though their embrace tightened. “So…” Dae’s eyes sparkled merrily as their laughter subsided. “…did you have anything particular in mind?”

“Actually, I did. Something I have wanted to share with you for a long time now, but which we have not previously found chance to enjoy.” Elegantly plucked eyebrows waggled suggestively, and Inaya ran her left hand down between their bodies to caress both their centers. “I wish to kiss petals with you.”

“Oh.” Dae’s eyes hooded as she realized what Inaya was hoping for, familiar with the act this Jaharri term referred to. It was something she’d wanted to try with her friend for a long time, too. “That sounds fun.”

Inaya grinned and gently began lowering them both to the ground, and Dae readily straddled the girl's thigh when she spread her legs and wrapped her arms around her back to support herself. As she dipped her head down and claimed Inaya's lips, Dae hunched her hips forward up a short length of Inaya's upper thigh, until she could 'kiss' the petals of her sex against her friend's swollen core. They both stopped breathing for a moment when Inaya's clitoral piercing slid against Dae's wetness. “Gods, yes!”

Inaya grinned up at her, rolling her hips in the most incredible undulations against her. “Yet another pleasurable benefit of such intimate jewelry, no?”

Dae nodded; she could feel the little metal stud rolling around her clit and along the lips of her labia, and the sensation was every bit as delightful as she’d imagined it would be. Her jaw dropped in a squeaky gasp when Inaya lowered her mouth to her marital ring and tugged at it gently with her teeth. When she released it, she glanced up again and raised a daring eyebrow.

“Perhaps one day you would be willing to suffer the minor pain again, that you might experience the full measure of such pleasures yourself. After all, you have endured it once, and know a little better what to expect.”

Dae's eyelids fluttered at the thought, and though she couldn't repress a light blush that was mostly rising arousal, she replied, “I'm not sure I'll ever be ready to go through that again.”

Inaya only smiled mysteriously, continued her fluid hips-movements, and whispered, “We shall see, little one.”

Dae worked her lower body against Inaya's for several minutes, and would have been delighted to ride the girl to another climax…but whenever she glanced to the side, she found Nasheta watching her with ravenous eyes while Suhayla assisted her into the harness. The sight of that phallus—admittedly out-of-place against Nasheta's feminine splendor, though no less erotic for the juxtaposition—was distracting her with anticipation. Not wanting her pleasure to peak too soon, Dae rolled her hips deeply into Inaya while pressing her back against the cool lawn. Inaya gasped, then mewed in protest when Dae slid around to reverse her position, withdrawing the delicious contact. To appease her, Dae drew the length of her torso along Inaya's pierced sex until she was teasing her own ringed nipple against the sensitive stud in her friend's clit. Dae smiled at Inaya's happy sounds of encouragement, and before long she was settling herself further over the girl so she could taste their mingled nectar…too distracted to realize how her new position exposed her once more to her friend's pleasurable attentions.

Reaching around her thighs, Inaya used her hands to spread the cheeks of Dae’s buttocks, exposing her shaved and glistening sex and pulling her closer to her waiting mouth. Without waiting for an invitation, Inaya lifted her mouth to the feast before her and began licking.

Dae arched her back at the first delightful contact, her arousal already fully inflamed from both Nasheta and Inaya's previous efforts. It wouldn’t take her long, she realized, running her fingers along the length of Inaya’s slick center, teasing the jeweled stud that pierced her clitoris. Still, there was a perfect distraction before her, and the two were soon lost in their mutual pleasuring, playfully mirroring one another’s movements in a cycle of increasing fervor. The sounds of their gentle sucking and soft cries of approval added themselves to the many similar noises filling the seraglio.

It was only when she felt another set of hands cup her buttocks that Dae recalled Nasheta’s presence, and she paused in her efforts long enough to glance back over her shoulder. The other blonde was kneeling behind her now, harness strapped securely about her slender waist and a wicked gleam in her sea-green eyes. When Dae reluctantly moved to dismount Inaya’s head, Nasheta held her still and shook her head.

“No need to move, little Dae. I would not seek to deprive Inaya of her fun. Besides, this position is perfect,” Nasheta purred, running the tip of the phallus through her dripping folds. “Just perfect. In fact…this is exactly the position Zafirah had me adopt when she took me in your place. Relax.”

Dae shrugged and went back to pleasuring Inaya. She could feel Nasheta’s eyes exploring her backside, the shaft of polished horn slipping along the crease of her sex, slicking it in her essence. Inaya’s tongue shifted its focus to the hood of her clit, allowing Nasheta to set the tip of the phallus to her entrance. “Oh, Gods above!” Dae groaned, her hips thrusting back as she felt the initial penetration. Unlike her experience with Zafirah, Nasheta showed little interest in teasing her, and Dae squirmed in ecstasy as the phallus seemed to fill her completely.

Her first climax swept through her the moment she felt Nasheta’s pelvis press against her backside, the realization that she was fully impaled sending her over the edge. “Aaah, yes! That’s it! Oh fuck, I’m coming!” Dae screamed, shuddering as her inner walls spasmed around the welcome intruder. Nasheta withdrew an inch or two and thrust forward again, and Dae nearly fainted with pleasure. “Gods, please! Too much!” Mercifully, Inaya took pity on her and withdrew her mouth for the moment, allowing her hyper-sensitive clit a chance to recover. Nasheta, however, continued her thrusting, and Dae could only claw helplessly at the lawn, whimpering incoherently, until her orgasm subsided enough for her to regain her senses. Still, Nasheta showed no signs of slowing.

“You came so quickly, little one,” Dae heard her lament. “I hope you do not think we are finished here.”

Panting a little, Dae shook her head dreamily, enjoying how her position allowed the phallus to touch new, unexplored places inside her. “No, just…keep it slow until I catch my breath, please.”

Below her, Inaya traced her tongue lightly over the extreme outer edge of Dae’s sex. When she bucked her hips and mewed impatiently, Dae took the hint and returned her mouth to where it was most needed with a smile.

Despite the languid pace Nasheta maintained, Dae could feel the last pulses of her climax still rippling through her muscles, as though her orgasm wasn’t certain it was quite done with her yet. Her thighs trembled weakly at the continued pumping of Nasheta’s toy, and Dae found it hard to keep her mind on Inaya. Cool fingers ran along her spine, and Nasheta’s husky voice whispered near her ear. “You like this?”

“Uh huh.”

“Zafirah was not so gentle with me. Should I go faster?”

“No, not…not yet,” Dae whimpered.

“Are you still coming?”

“Urgh!” Dae’s body tensed as the shaft inside her brushed against a particularly sensitive area. “A…a little.”

“I can feel it.” The fingertips wandered from her back to her upper thighs, then over her buttocks. “I can feel you tightening around me. You look so good, sweet one. I could fuck you like this all night!”

“Oh, Gods!” Dae struggled, fighting against the surge of pleasure that wanted to shatter her senses again, but it was no use. She moaned loudly as another mild climax galvanized her muscles. Dimly she made out the sound of girlish giggles, then Suhayla’s soft voice remonstrating from somewhere beside her.

“Be nice, Nasheta. She is unaccustomed to the effects of Inshal’s elixir. Let her catch her breath before you bring her over again.”

Nasheta slowed her thrusting and allowed Dae to recover herself more fully. “Forgive me, Dae. I did not realize you were so close.”

Dae laughed shakily. “No need to apologize, Nasheta,” she said, her voice a little rough from crying out so load. “I just…I don’t usually get so much attention without a break now and then, that’s all.”

Nasheta chuckled. “Of course not. Most of us are the same in that sense. That is why we partake of the elixir of Inshal for occasions such as this.”

Inaya paused in her ministrations. “Did I not tell you the normal limitations of the flesh would be lifted?”

“You did, but—” Dae groaned when Inaya’s tongue returned to her sensitive clit. “Ahh! I guess I wasn’t sure what to expect.”

“You may expect a great deal more pleasure,” Nasheta laughed, picking up her pace again now that Dae seemed to have caught her breath. “Such nights as this are rare for us, child, and most of us will still be celebrating when the dawn breaks.”

“We will rest when it pleases us,” Suhayla added, settling primly beside Dae and letting one soft hand brush the outer curve of her breast. “There is food and drink to restore our energy, and the High Priestess even sent us a pouch of brehani, that we may more fully enjoy the ceremony. This night means a great deal to each of us, Dae. By sharing our bodies and our pleasures with you, we pledge ourselves to your service and accept you as Zafirah’s Consort.”

Dae nodded her understanding. “This is sort of a joining ceremony in its own right, isn’t it? Between us?”

“Indeed.” Suhayla’s hands roamed over Dae’s body slowly, thorough in their explorations. “Now that you are bound to Zafirah, you are no longer one of us. After this ceremony, you will be our mistress.”

Knowing Suhayla’s preference for games of bondage, Dae couldn’t help but smile at her use of the word ‘mistress’. Perhaps she had waited long enough to introduce Lyric and Kaylee to the girls in the harem; she didn't doubt Lyric would be quickly won over by the temptations Suhayla would certainly offer her. Still, she set the thought aside so she could enjoy the attentions being lavished upon her.

Engaged fully in both her own pleasure and in the task of pleasuring Inaya’s pierced sex, it was small wonder that Dae wasn’t concentrating on Suhayla’s apparently innocent caresses. The unassuming girl seemed content simply running her hands and fingernails in delicate patterns over Dae’s body. Therefore it took Dae a while to realize that Suhayla’s focus had been drifting steadily southward. Only when a fingertip dragged along her tailbone and into the cleft of her ass did Dae squeak in astonishment and reconsider Suhayla as a simple spectator to her pleasure. Something warm and liquid was poured along her lower back, and Dae felt Nasheta pause while whatever it was was massaged into her skin. The finger returned, firmer now, running along her backside and finally pressing against her anus. Dae froze, tensing, guessing what Suhayla had planned.

“Relax, sweet one,” the girl whispered soothingly, her fingertip working in tight circles. “There is pleasure here also.”

Dae’s eyes widened in surprise at the feelings triggered by Suhayla’s actions. It was strange; unfamiliar, but not objectionably so. This wasn’t at all like what Zafirah’s tongue had made her feel; that fluttering, ticklish touch couldn’t compare to the sensation of being entered like this. Suhayla pressed into her a fraction deeper with her oil-slicked finger, and Dae groaned, blushing furiously. The order to stop was on the tip of her tongue, but for some reason her mind refused to let it find voice. She felt pressure, a slight but negligible pain…and a dull, aching pleasure she could not deny. With her breath reduced to a series of ragged gasps, Dae could only squeeze her eyes shut tightly and let the sensations wash over her, choosing for now to ignore any argument of modest reason.

As though sensing her acceptance, Suhayla’s finger pressed deeper and adopted the same slow, thrusting rhythm as Nasheta. Dae heard her whispering dimly over the beating of her heart, “Yes, little one. Let me show you new pleasures. Relax. Trust yourself to us and you will be rewarded with pleasure you cannot comprehend.”

Dae could only grunt in response, unable to form words, scarcely able to form a coherent thought. Her libido was firmly in control now. Her hips rocked back and forth, instinctively seeking greater stimulation. Another climax was building, the first tension already tightening in her gut, and she could feel it would be something far stronger than anything she had experienced yet this night.

The pressure within continued building for what seemed like hours, like the gathering energy of a storm. But for some reason, the storm refused to break. Dae whimpered, rocking her body faster in frustration. Release was so close now she could almost taste it in the back of her throat, but somehow it eluded her. Tossing her head wildly, she struggled to find words. “Please!” she finally managed to gasp.

“Please?” Suhayla’s tone dripped with false incomprehension. “Please what? Would you like us to stop?”

No!” Dae sobbed, thinking she would kill Suhayla later for teasing her at such a critical moment. “Don’t stop! Please!”

“Please what?”

“Please…more!

“More?” Suhayla’s voice was decidedly playful. “You hear that, Nasheta? The Consort desires more.”

“Well, certainly. Nothing would give me greater pleasure than to grant her request.”

Firm hands grasped Dae about the waist and she screamed as the depth and speed of the phallus pumping into her core increased. But still, it wasn’t enough. She knew what she needed to take her over the edge. Twisting her head, she managed to look back at Suhayla.

“You, too. Please, give me more!”

“Me?” Suhayla’s lovely face was the very picture of innocence. “But what more would you ask of me?”

“Another finger, please!” Sweat was dripping down Dae’s blushing face now, her hair wild and disheveled. “Damn it, Suhayla! You know what I want! Please! Just give it to me!”

“Tell me.” Suhayla brought her face closer to Dae’s ear while her finger continued its gentle thrusting. “Tell me, little Dae…where would you like another finger?”

Dae was almost weeping in frustration, but she could still read the playful challenge in Suhayla’s dark, doe-like eyes, daring her to ask for the forbidden. Struggling, her heart pounding so fast she feared it would burst in her chest, Dae finally whispered, “My ass.”

Suhayla cocked her ear lower. “Forgive me, mistress, you must speak up. Where?”

The need for fulfillment was so great now, nothing else mattered to Dae. “My ass,” she pleaded louder, her voice rising. “My ass! Fuck my ass, damn it! Gods, please, Suhayla! I’ll do anything, just please, make me come!”

Dae didn’t hear Suhayla’s reply, but she certainly felt it. Another long, slender finger joined the one already pressing into her from behind, and she cried out in agonized rapture at the sensation of being so wickedly filled. Nasheta began thrusting her hips faster and faster, Inaya’s lips wrapped around her clit and began sucking gently, and Dae felt her inner walls clench and spasm around the phallus as the storm finally broke.

Balls of sparkling, multi-colored light exploded behind her eyeballs, and she screamed hoarsely into the night air. Her entire body shook with the force of her climax…and just as the waves began to subside and she was struggling to find her next breath, Nasheta adjusted her stance and shifted the angle of her entry a fraction so that the phallus was suddenly brushing some deep and sensitive area inside her, and pleasure arced through her again. Dae all but collapsed onto Inaya, too weak to escape the onslaught of ecstasy and too breathless to beg for a moment’s reprieve, but Nasheta quickly wrapped an arm around her waist and held her steady.

When a third orgasm piled onto the previous two, Dae’s vision blurred to shadows. Panting, her body still shaking and trembling from the electric tangle of almost painful pleasure, Dae’s fingers dragged feebly through the lawn grasses, then relaxed as consciousness finally left her.

For long moments Dae swam through the soft, dark fog, only slowly regaining awareness of her more earthly senses. The first thing she felt as she recovered herself was the sensation of fingers running along her bare upper thigh, over her hip and tracing the contours of her ribcage. She was lying on something smooth and warm…something which moved slightly when she moaned and tried unsuccessfully to sit up. Blinking dazedly, Dae struggled to bring the world into focus.

A familiar voice greeted her. “Ah, she returns!”

“Inaya?” Dae finally managed to register her position and the world around her, finding herself wrapped in the arms of her friend, their naked legs loosely entwined. She was still in the seraglio, though no longer near the pool. Dozens of multi-colored cushions had been brought from the inner chambers and arranged in a circle under the spreading branches of one of the larger trees, a glittering, ornate hookah pipe sitting in the center. Several other girls were sprawled across from her, exchanging the pipestem between languid caresses. The cool night air was filled with the sharp, distinctive aroma of burning brehani herb. Shifting, Dae looked up to find Inaya’s sparkling, dark eyes regarding her with mild amusement. “Wh-what happened?”

Inaya stroked her forehead soothingly and smiled. “You were overwhelmed by the ecstasy and fainted.”

“Oh.”

“It happens to us all at times. Do not be embarrassed. “

Still, Dae couldn’t suppress a slight blush, recalling exactly what Suhayla had been doing that had pushed her pleasure to such excess. “H-how long was I out?”

“Not long. Have no fear, Dae. The night is still young.” When Dae tried again to sit up, Inaya held her still. “Shh…just relax. Rest. Take a moment to recover your energies. Here.” Reaching to the side, Inaya retrieved a handful of grapes from a bowl sitting next to her and held one up. “Open your mouth.”

Dae smiled and obeyed, sighing at the sweet explosion of flavor as she bit into the fruit. She hadn’t realized how hungry she was until now. “Mmm…more.” Inaya offered another grape and Dae accepted it, reveling in the simple decadence of lying across a beautiful, naked young woman, being fed from the hand like she was some kind of princess, after being ravished so thoroughly by such talented and attentive lovers. When one of the other harem girls offered her the pipestem attached to the hookah, Dae didn’t hesitate to bring it to her lips and breathe deeply. Honey-suckle sweet smoke filled her lungs and she exhaled slowly, then passed the mouthpiece on to Inaya. From somewhere in the shadowy gardens came a high-pitched cry of ecstasy, and Dae smiled a lazy, sensuous smile.

Looking across from her, Dae watched two of her companions—Firyaal and Shadiya—explore one another with slow, unhurried caresses. A sharp ache of desire twisted through her belly when she noticed that both girls seemed as interested in watching her as they were in attending to one another. Tingles of excitement danced over her skin as the brehani brought her senses to life. When Firyaal—very much aware of the emerald eyes watching and no doubt wanting to offer her audience something more interesting to observeurged Shadiya’s kisses lower down her body, Dae felt the rush of blood through her abdomen as her arousal flared with renewed strength. Shadiya flipped her hair over shoulder to afford Dae an unobstructed view as she lowered her open mouth onto Firyaal’s glistening core, tongue extended.

Dae’s eyes hooded hungrily, and she marveled not for the first time how much her attitudes had changed since she came to live among these people. That thought led naturally to another, which she murmured aloud almost to herself.

“It's so good to be home.” Dae snuggled back against Inaya, feeling the warmth of her naked body against her back, the press of her breasts against her shoulder-blades, and the wet heat of her aroused core against the upper curve of her buttocks.

Firyaal’s thick mane of crimson hair seemed like a halo of flame in the dancing torchlight, and her jade eyes, smoky with desire, were fixed firmly on the watching Consort. Under the heat of their regard, Dae smiled playfully and, feeling a little daring, lifted her right knee, exposing her now-glistening sex to the cool night air. Inaya’s hands were wandering over her abdomen and the underside of her breasts, their touch light and suggestive. Dae glanced away from Firyaal for a moment to look up at her friend, and whispered one word: “Lower.”

Inaya’s silken touch was swift to heed Dae’s request, soft, delicate fingers moving past her naval and along the crease of her shaved sex. Dae sighed blissfully, watching Shadiya’s efforts quicken her lover’s breath. When Inaya’s middle finger gently spread her labia and pressed inward, Dae grabbed her friend’s wrist and shook her head. “No,” she whispered, her voice husky. “Just tease me.”

Inaya gave a low hum of approval and continued exploring without penetration, her fingers growing slick in Dae’s wetness. When two fingers split their way smoothly upward along the shaft of her sex to expose her clit, Dae inhaled sharply and squeezed her eyes shut. The twin digits gently circled the stiff little bundle of nerves until Dae’s breathing grew rapid and ragged, then slowed and returned to other, less sensitive, areas. Dae moaned and watched as Shadiya’s mouth brought Firyaal closer to the edge of climax, reveling in the voyeuristic thrill. Her body tensed, however, and she squeaked in surprise, when Inaya’s arousal-slicked finger slipped past the lowest crease of her sex and pressed gently into the cleft of her buttocks. Warm breath tickled the hair at the nape of her neck, and over Firyaal’s cries of passion Inaya’s throaty voice whispered in her ear. “Suhayla was bold to introduce you to such intimacies so early in the evening…though you certainly seemed to enjoy her efforts.”

Dae swallowed hard, struggling to find her voice as that single digit worked gently along her ass. Again, that strange, forbidden pleasure seemed to silence any protest she might have made, and the climax that had seemed a distant thing a moment ago now seemed impossibly close. Dae gasped, willing some form of cooperation back into her limbs. Her jaw worked silently a few times before she managed to gasp out a quiet whimper. She felt Inaya chuckle lightly behind her, and the teasing finger withdrew to a slightly less-stimulating focus on her tailbone.

“You must learn to relax, little Dae,” she heard Inaya council over the sudden rush of blood through her veins and the ecstatic screams of Firyaal as she reached her climax. “It will be more enjoyable for you if you continue breathing through the experience.”

With the direct stimulation over Dae managed to get her muscles to unclench, and she took a few deep breaths to steady her racing pulse. Despite the deep blush that colored her upper body, she managed a shaky laugh. “It was a little unexpected is all.”

“Both times, no doubt.”

Recalling how overwhelming Suhayla’s attentions had been, Dae nodded. “Yes. Both times.”

“And yet you seemed to enjoy it, did you not?”

Dae watched Shadiya rise from between Firyaal’s legs and kiss her partner with passionate enthusiasm, and her embarrassment receded a little when she considered how silly it seemed given her current situation. After a moment’s pause she nodded slightly.

“It brought you pleasure?”

A quiet, “Yes.”

“It was fun hearing you beg for more with such desperate and passionate language.”

“Hey!” Dae laughed again, more at ease now, and slapped Inaya’s leg in playful protest. “Suhayla was being cruel.”

“From my vantage, it seemed she was being rather kind.”

“It’s not nice to—ahh—tease!” Inaya’s finger slipped lower again, but this time Dae forced herself to relax. Her whole body seemed charged with electricity, as though every nerve-ending had become an erogenous zone, and she attributed this to the combination of the brehani and the elixir of Inshal. It was a struggle to keep from tensing up with that teasing finger gently stimulating her from behind, but Dae managed to control her natural response by concentrating on her breathing. “After all, I’m still new at this.”

“New, perhaps, but gaining ground quickly,” Inaya whispered. “And since tonight is such a wonderful opportunity for you to explore new ways of pleasure, I think Suhayla’s audacity served you well.”

“I suppose. Still…” Dae squirmed in Inaya’s arms, her hips working in unconscious circles to gain greater stimulation both from the finger against her anus and Inaya’s palm against her sex. “She—urgh!—she didn’t have to make me beg like—oh, yesss!

“Have no fear, Consort. You have no need to beg from me.”

Dae arched against Inaya’s body as the finger pressed into her slightly from behind. She was aware that both Firyaal and Shadiya had finished their post-trysting kisses and were now focused back on her rather than each other, and with her body splayed so openly and Inaya blatantly fondling her, Dae felt decadently exposed and shameless.

A wicked thought began to form in her mind at the reminder of how Suhayla had tormented her at such a desperate moment. “Wh-where is she now?” she asked, her breathing shallow as Inaya’s ministrations gained purpose.

“Who?”

“Suhayla, of course.”

Inaya licked along the pillar of Dae’s neck, making her squirm even more. “Should I be upset your attention is so easily distracted from my efforts? Perhaps I should stop?”

“Gods, no!” Dae grabbed Inaya’s hand to ensure it didn’t do anything awful like withdraw from her pulsing center. “I just wondered who she went off with, that’s all.”

“Hmm…I believe I saw Johara and Hayam leading her away.” The wicked smile that curved Dae’s lips was not lost on Inaya, nor the evil gleam that lit in her emerald eyes. “Shall I finish you off so we can go find them?”

“Uh huh,” Dae nodded. Though she had only intended for Inaya to tease the spark of her arousal back to a flame, she was now past the point of no return, her senses about to explode. Inaya pressed two fingers against her core, sliding them against her clit firmly and with dexterous skill. Dae’s body arched back against her friend and she hissed, eyes locked with those of her audience as she was brought quickly to the brink. Inaya’s lips sought her neck, suckling at the pounding pulse-point there as her free arm gripped Dae about the waist and held her hips steady when they surged forward. Dae felt teeth graze her sensitive skin. Climax came swiftly, and she whimpered in bliss as the waves swept over her, grateful for the sweet release. Inaya’s fingers slowed, stilled, and finally withdrew, and Dae took a few moments to steady her breathing. “Thank you…that was perfect.”

Inaya kissed her neck tenderly and breathed a soft, “Most welcome,” into her ear.

Dae rested a few moments till her senses recovered before getting shakily to her feet. “Come on,” she said, offering Inaya a hand up. “Let’s see what they’re up too.”

As expected, they found Suhayla in the company of Johara and Hayam, a small group gathered around the trio out on the seraglio lawn. Moving closer, Dae saw that Suhayla was tied up…though, knowing her preference for such activities from her previous encounter with the girl, she was more intrigued than surprised. Inaya took her hand and led them closer, and Dae saw that the desert-girl was bound in a kneeling position while the two lovers caressed her body teasingly. There were perhaps half a dozen others watching them, spread out on the lush grass exchanging idle caresses of their own as they observed the threesome. Drawing closer, it became clear what had captured their attention.

Suhayla’s bondage was elaborate…so much so that even Dae, a novice in such things, could recognize a distinct artistry to it. What looked like thick silken cord had been used to bind Suhayla’s wrists together behind her back, then her forearms, forcing her arms back and thrusting her chest forward. The cord ran down between her thighs and around her waist in intricate loops and knots, between her breasts and around her neck, then back down to her legs. A padded length of bamboo had been set between her feet, and the cord fastened this bar to her ankles, forcing her legs into a spread position. Studying the pattern of the cord with an interested eye—and studying further how Suhayla was moving in response to the stimulation of the two women pleasuring her—Dae realized the sophisticated bondage was intended to do more than simply keep the girl still. A knot tied into the cord was centered above her sex, and Dae saw that when Suhayla tensed or strained, the knot pulled tighter against her clitoris. Observing, however, Dae saw that the stimulation the knot provided was offset by a related tightening of the cord about Suhayla’s arms and neck…and thus, any pleasure she might derive from struggling was negated by an increased discomfit of position. Dae found it quite fascinating, marveling that someone had taken the time to design such an elaborate means of balancing desire with restraint.

Inaya, watching her reaction closely, smiled at the openly intrigued look on Dae’s face. “Impressive, is it not,” she purred. “The art of such bondage originated centuries ago in the land across the northern sea. There are many similar styles and techniques…different positions and intents….but Suhayla is well-versed in all of them.” A slight pause, then she added, “She very much enjoys sharing her expertise with new students.”

Dae swallowed hard, her eyes wide. “Perhaps another time.” Oh yes, she thought. Lyric should be readily tempted, indeed! Shaking her head to clear it of a very interesting but distracting fantasy, she turned her attention back to task at hand. “Right now…”

“Yes. Did you have a particular course of action in mind, or…?”

“Um…well, I did, but…they seem a little occupied. I don’t want to interrupt.”

“They are only playing, my friend,” Inaya assured her. “If I know Suhayla, she could be enduring this foreplay for hours before they allow her release.”

“Really?”

Inaya nodded. “I doubt Johara or Hayam would begrudge you a few moments to teach Suhayla a lesson about teasing her new mistress.”

Dae grinned at that. “She deserves it.”

“Indeed. And over there,” Inaya pointed to a table near the entrance to the inner chambers, “I think you will find the appropriate tools for her instruction. Come.”

Dae allowed herself to be led over the table, where she found an assortment of sexual toys, most of which she recognized from Zafirah’s collection. She took a deep breath, calming the blush that wanted to creep across her skin at the thought of what she was about to do, and reminded herself that this was really the whole point of this night—to explore new things. She studied the assortment of toys curiously, then raised an eyebrow at Inaya. “So…which one?”

“Well…” Inaya pursed her lips, her dark eyes sparkling as she reached out to caress the toys. “For what I believe you have in mind, I would suggest this…” Her fingers settled on a slender phallus crafted from smooth glass, clear and translucent save for a swirl of green and red at its center. “You might also consider a harness.”

“Hmm.” Dae had, in truth, been thinking the same thing. Since the day she’d seen Hayam using such a device on Suhayla, she had been rather looking forward to letting Zafirah instruct her in their use. It seemed that after tonight, she would be able to surprise her partner with many new skills. Taking the glass phallus from her friend, she considered it carefully. “Very nice.”

“Here.” Inaya took up a harness made from lengths of soft leather and showed the inexperienced Dae how to fit it with the toy. “Like this.”

Dae allowed Inaya to secure the phallus about her waist, stiffening when she felt something soft and feathery brush against her clit. She hissed at the delicious sensation whatever it was caused when Inaya drew the straps of the harness tight against her thighs.

Inaya grinned at her response. “Pleasant, no?”

“Uh huh.” Dae shifted, unaccustomed the feel of the device. “What…?”

“You did not think someone would go to all the trouble of designing such an instrument of pleasure without giving consideration to the wearer, did you?” Inaya laughed lightly. Sliding her fingers between the harness and Dae’s flesh, she felt for the cause of the stimulation. “Softest doe-skin leather,” she explained, “cut to fine tendrils and stitched into the harness. It will feel like a thousand tiny tongues against you when you are taking her.”

“Gods!” Dae shivered, utterly delighted by this surprise.

“And here.” Inaya selected a small vial from the table, crystal and intricately faceted. “Oil,” she explained. “It will ease your passage.”

“Oh…um, right.” Dae smiled sheepishly and took the oil, unable to suppress the blush now at her friend’s mischievous, knowing look. Inaya had correctly guessed her intention. “Thanks.”

“Be generous with it and take your time. You will both enjoy the experience more if you are patient and gentle. But remember, there is a reason Suhayla enjoys her bondage…why she finds pleasure in restraint. Do you understand?”.

Dae nodded, remembering Johara’s explanation from the first time she’d been introduced to Suhayla’s particular sexual preference. Trust is such an important element of pleasure, little one, for without trust we can never truly be at ease. Suhayla enjoys the restraint because it sharpens her awareness of that trust element. To be naked and exposed…helpless, entirely at our mercy…yet to be comfortable in the knowledge that we will take that sacrifice of all control and reward it only with pleasure. “She likes to feel vulnerable…but safe, at the same time.”

“Precisely.” Inaya made a final adjustment to the harness and patted Dae on the thigh. “But in order for her to lose herself in submission…you must take control. You must dictate the terms of her pleasure.”

“I understand.” Dae knew a degree of her inexperience was showing, but as with the other lessons Inaya had been giving her, this simple guidance was offered kindly and without any trace of judgement. And after her experiences in her homeland and among the Herak, Dae felt confident in stating, “I can be in control.”

“Then show her.” Inaya flashed a dazzling smile, her eyes sparkling. “And most importantly…have fun.”

Taking a deep breath and releasing it slowly, Dae squared her shoulders, turned and began approaching the threesome on the lawn. Those watching parted when they saw her coming, seeing the phallus and exchanging knowing grins and excited whispers at the new addition to the spectacle.

As she approached, Johara and Hayam paused in their play to look up her, and Dae offered a slight smile. “May I join you?”

Johara grinned. “Of course, Consort. Always.” She glanced to the phallus at Dae’s crotch, then to Suhayla. “You wish to play?”

Dae nodded. “Very much so.”

“Excellent.” Setting a single hand to the small of Suhayla’s back, Johara pressed the bound girl forward with a gentle but firm command: “Down.” Her mate, Hayam, moved in front of the girl so Suhayla could rest her forehead in her lap. Suhayla gasped loudly as the cord binding her stretched her shoulders back, and the knot at her center rubbed against her most sensitive area.

Dae couldn’t suppress a slight shiver of delight at the sight of her quarry, legs held spread by the bar between them, her sex swollen and glistening from the intense foreplay. Johara languidly slid a finger along the crease of Suhayla’s labia, never breaking eye-contact with Dae. “Is this what you had in mind, Consort?” she purred.

It took Dae a moment to find her voice, so stunned was she at the lewd display of flesh before her, but she finally managed to squeak, “Perfect.” Clearing the lust from her throat, she settled behind the kneeling girl and reached out a hand to caress her lower back. Suhayla mewed with pleasure, and Dae smiled, her confidence growing with her arousal. “You,” she whispered, leaning closer to Suhayla’s ear, “need a lesson in when not to tease.”

Suhayla whimpered, her breathing coming faster, but remained still. “Yes, mistress,” she managed to gasp.

“Perhaps the next time I ask for more,” Dae continued, opening the small vial and dripping a line of oil along the crease of Suhayla’s ass, “you will be more likely to accommodate my request…” She poured the oil along the length of the phallus jutting from her crotch, admiring how the glass shaft glistened in the firelight, “…and less likely to play.” After emptying the remaining oil into her palm and tossing aside the vial, Dae set her hands against the soft flesh of the bound girl’s buttocks and rubbed the glistening liquid into her sun-bronzed skin.

“Forgive me, mistress,” Suhayla whimpered, her body twisting against her bonds, fingers clenched into fists. “I…I will humbly accept your punishment.”

Dae couldn’t help but chuckle at the eager tone in Suhayla’s voice…or the inviting little wiggle of her hips she offered. “Very well.” She tried to sound stern, but there was simply no way to make it happen…not with so enthusiastic and incurably unrepentant victim before her. Guiding it with her hand she edged the toy forward, first dragging its tip up between the glistening lips of Suhayla’s labia, then sliding the oiled shaft along the crease of her buttocks. In the soft glow of the scattered torchlight, Suhayla was the very image of fervent submission. The perfect, sculpted muscles of her back and shoulders were slick with sweat, making her skin seem to almost glow. Though bound, every part of her seemed to be in constant motion; the tension in her limbs, held taught in bondage, shifted as she squirmed and struggled…the flare of her ribcage as she whimpered with ragged breath…a sweet shiver as a breeze caressed her bare flesh with a cooling kiss. Remembering Inaya’s advice as she considered Suhayla’s naked form, Dae knew she wanted to make this last.

With one hand she grasped the cord that ran between the cheeks of Suhayla’s buttocks and pulled it to one side, then pressed the tip of the oiled glass phallus against Suhayla’s anus, earning a pleased and welcoming squeak. She was tempted to just press forwards, but after a long, teasing moment she slid the toy lower. Suhayla shifted her position slightly, arching her back and openly splaying her dripping sex in wanton invitation. Dae grinned and shook her head, but couldn’t resist the blatant offering. With a slow, gentle thrust of her hips, she guided the phallus into Suhayla’s core.

There would be time enough for more intimate pleasures soon. First, Dae wanted to play.

Suhayla moaned loudly at the initial penetration, and Dae couldn’t help but echo the sound as the sensation of those wicked little leather strips feathered her clit deliciously. Had she not already been kneeling, she knew, her legs would surely have buckled. Though the harness had felt a little awkward to her at first, Dae was gaining confidence now that it was being put into action. As she slid the phallus deeper, rocking her hips in a subtle rhythm, a sparkle of sensation thrilled up her spine and sent out a pulse of electric pleasure through her nerve-endings. She recognized the effects of the brehani, and as she had experienced the first time she joined the harem girls in dancing, the drug seemed to guide her movements. The combination of the herb with the elixir of Inshal was rousing her entire body into a state of extreme sensitivity, felt most keenly at the crux of her thighs.

Dae had certainly had a taste of sexual power before…but never anything quite like this! This was something new…something intoxicating and strong. She couldn't begin to imagine what Lyric must have suffered, to rein in her appetite for this type of dominion! With spread palms Dae grasped Suhayla’s oiled buttocks, hissing as she dug her fingers into the firm muscle of the prostrate girl’s backside. Her hips had found a steady cadence now, slow, yet building to something more powerful, and Dae let instinct and lust direct the flow of her body. Clenching her hands, she dragged her nails in lines across Suhayla’s flesh, earning a sharp cry from the girl, who was working to meet her thrust for thrust.

“Her modesty never lasts long in the moment,” Johara chuckled, running her fingertips along the silken cord binding Suhayla’s arms tight behind her back. She traced the intricate line of bindings and knots, then continued up the ridge of her spine. “Utterly incorrigible.”

Dae slowed her pace a fraction, feeling her heart beating loudly in her chest and her breathing coming hard already. “That may be,” she gasped, “but this lesson won’t be one that slips her mind anytime soon.” She tried to calm her racing blood, not wanting to bring this game to a close too quickly.

“She was very wicked, making you beg like that.” Johara met Dae’s raised eyebrow with a smirk. “You were quite vocal, Consort.”

Caught up in the carnal moment, Dae didn’t even blush. “Very wicked,” she agreed, her voice deep and breathless.

“She deserves her punishment…don’t you, Suhayla?” Wrapping the fingers of her left hand in the thick, damp tangle of the Suhayla’s hair, Johara gave a firm tug. The desert girl gasped as her head was pulled back, her eyes wild and passion-dazed. “Don’t you!?” With a sharp SMACK! Johara brought her free hand down on Suhayla’s buttocks, and again an instant later.

Suhayla’s mouth dropped open in a hoarse cry, and it took her a moment to draw sufficient breath to gasp, “Y-yes, mistress! Gods, please…!”

Dae only grinned, her tempo increasing despite her best efforts at restraint. “Bad girl,” she purred, pleased to hear the stark desperation in her quarry’s voice. Feeling daring, she raised her own hand and gave Suhayla a light spank—far gentler than Johara’s, but enough to make the bound girl gasp. Muted by the effects of the brehani, the resulting sting in her palm was intensely pleasurable. Her hips were rocking faster now, and she could feel her skin grow slick with sweat. Any hope of controlling the pace of her lovemaking was thwarted when she watched Johara draw her middle finger along Suhayla’s tailbone, into the oiled crease of her ass, pause, then press slowly into her anus.

Though she was almost shaking with need, Suhayla froze the instant she registered the intimate touch. Johara released her grip on the girl’s hair, allowing her to rest her forehead back on Hayam’s thigh. The finger pressed deeper, and Suhayla whimpered. “Please!”

Johara grinned, twisting her middle digit in its snug nest. “Patience, naughty girl,” she cooed, sneaking her other hand underneath Suhayla, following the path of the silk cord along the muscles of her abdomen to the slick, smooth center of her body. “This is only the beginning of what the Consort has planned for you…is it not?” She raised a dark eyebrow at Dae in question.

Dae licked her lips and nodded, flicking sweat from her forehead and whispering a husky, “Yes.”

Johara grinned, clearly pleased. “It will be better then if she is brought to the precipice first,” she advised, her tone low and meant for Dae alone. “Suhayla does not often retain her senses after a powerful climax…so make it count.” As she spoke, Johara’s fingers plucked lightly at the knot positioned over Suhayla’s clit, thrumming it against the exposed bundle of nerves there, then they slid lower still to where the shaft of glass penetrated her core. With both hands, Johara began to gently stroke Suhayla into a fever of lust. A few minutes later, just as it seemed Suhayla’s body had adjusted to the increased stimulation, Johara slipped a second oiled finger in beside the first.

Dae was utterly mesmerized by the sight of those two fingers slowly and gently working into Suhayla from behind. From her vantage, Suhayla’s body was a tapestry of slick, glistening flesh…soft, feminine curves and taut, straining muscles held in check by the brightly colored crimson silk that contrasted so vividly against her skin. Her hips continued to thrust into Suhayla’s sex beyond her conscious control, falling into synchronicity with the movements of Johara’s fingers. As the harness tickled her sensitive sex, the effects of the brehani, the elixir, and raw animal desire steadily brought their coupling to a peak. All around her Dae could hear the moans and soft cries of those watching. It was intoxicating to feel their arousal mounting with her own, knowing her performance was fueling their desires. Lost in carnal thrill, she might have simply allowed Suhayla to reach her climax far quicker than she had intended had Johara’s voice not drawn her from her daze.

“Dae?”

She shook her head slightly and caught Johara’s gaze. “Hmm?”

“I believe she is ready for you.”

Dae watched Johara’s glistening fingers withdraw from their snug nest. Suhayla immediately whimpered in protest.

Hayam, who was softly brushing the sweat-dampened hair from Suhayla’s face, offered Dae an encouraging nod and said, “Do not keep her waiting, Consort.”

It took a surprising effort of will for Dae to still the motion of her hips…but it was time to finish what she’d started here. Heart racing, she withdrew from the bound girl’s dripping sex, taking a long, teasing moment to draw the glass toy through her swollen labia, before sliding the tip up to her target. Aware that her audience had paused in their own coupling to watch, Dae took a deep breath and rocked her hips forward gently.

There was resistance, but Dae pressed firmly with her hips, feeling a deliciously intense pressure at the base of the phallus where it pressed against her clit. She watched the muscles in Suhayla’s arms and shoulders strain against their bonds, ribcage flared with a deep inhalation. Gripping Suhayla’s hips, she slowly inched the phallus forward with light, gentle thrusts. Remembering how intense the pleasure had been from her own experience, and considering how long she had been building toward this pinnacle, Dae guessed Suhayla wouldn’t be able to fight her inevitable climax for long, no matter how slowly she measured the pace of their union. Already her legs were shaking, thighs clenching in response to Johara’s continued attention to her helplessly exposed and vulnerable sex. Still, Dae had learned a great deal over these last few months, and she wasn’t about to let this doe-eyed temptress climax before she was good and ready. She tightened her grip, digging her fingers into Suhayla’s skin, making her gasp. Thrusting forward another inch, Dae raised her hand and brought it down sharply on Suhayla’s firm right buttock.

“You must not come until I give you permission,” Dae ordered, surprising herself a little at the authoritative tone she conjured from her lust. Suhayla only whimpered, and Dae spanked her again, harder. “Understood?”

Suhayla shivered and gasped, “Yes, mistress…I—AHH! I will try!” Though her voice was husky and breathless, it was obvious that Dae’s command had only served to push Suhayla’s excitement higher.

Dae knew Suhayla couldn’t hope to hold out long, but she also knew the girl would fight her orgasm as long as possible, stretching her pleasure to its maximum limit, in an effort not to disappoint her mistress. The desert girl was breathing hard now, jaw tight and teeth clenched, and only a few quiet sobs managed to escape. All her focus was fixed on obeying her mistress's command. Dae set her hips rocking faster, taking deeper, fuller strokes that met with less resistance now that Suhayla had adjusted to the penetration. The pressure on Dae’s clit was growing ever stronger, made even more intense by the kiss of those leather tongues against her intimate flesh. Suhayla was rocking herself back to meet her thrusts, and Dae felt that burning throb grow, combining with the sensual delight of claiming her lover so intimately and listening to her cries. She knew the pinnacle was fast approaching.

“Gods, harder!” Suhayla pleaded, using what little range of movement she had to push back at Dae. “Please, mistress! Take me!”

Grinning wickedly, Dae gripped her hips firmly, using them to steady her pace. Her clit throbbed, the pressure inside growing greater, driving her onward. She drove the phallus into Suhayla fully, withdrew, thrust again, pulled out and thrust, faster and faster, feeling Suhayla melt and yield beneath her. With every thrust she felt the base of the phallus pound against her swollen clit, sending throbbing vibrations through her entire body. Caught up her ravishing of Suhayla, Dae was startled when she felt a pair of hands clasp her about the waist, and a warm, feminine body press into her from behind. Gasping, she turned to find Dimah, another of the pleasure-servants, gazing at her with hungry eyes.

“What…?” More hands sought her naked flesh, stroking and petting, as those who had been watching the show moved closer, unable to resist the urge to contribute to their new Consort’s pleasure. Dae’s motion halted, distracted by the unexpected—but very welcome—caresses.

Their bodies pressed tight against each other, Dimah urged her hips forward with her own. Her breath whispered in her ear, “Continue,” and Dae moaned deep in her throat.

Fingers sought the hard points of her nipples, pinching and fondling. Lips claimed her flesh, sucking and licking at the sweat glistening over every inch of her sensitized skin. Dae felt a rush of heat, a demanding, insistent pressure inside her, and seized Suhayla’s firm buttocks, thrusting her close, then pulling out, watching the slender length of the phallus slide out of her lover’s ass.

Suhayla was straining desperately against her bonds now, panting with need. Those who could find no room to lavish attention on Dae had turned their focus to her, and with Johara still stroking her dripping sex, the additional stimulation was almost more than she could bare. “Please, mistress, may I come?!”

“NO!” Dae gasped. “No, not yet. You will have release only when I allow it.” She ceased all motion, just the tip of the phallus still resting inside the girl. “Can you behave…or should we take a little break?”

The threat may have been a hollow one—Dae’s own need had grown too enormous for her to follow through on it—but Suhayla settled instantly. “No! Please, do not stop! I need…I…Please, no!” She took several deep, whimpering breathes, trying to steady the racing of her blood and regain control of her tongue. “I…I can behave.”

“Good.” With a single motion, Dae thrust forward again, and the glistening glass toy vanished into Suhayla once more.

Dimah dipped down and nuzzled at Dae’s neck, and she arched back into her, her head falling back in open invitation. “Yessss,” she hissed, rapturous and intoxicated by the extra attention. Lips claimed her flesh as she gazed up into the clear night sky; the moon was full and high in the heavens, and with the brehani blazing her senses to a fine edge Dae could almost feel the wash of its brilliant light cascading over her body like a waterfall. The ache in her center was almost unbearable. She could feel her arousal slick against her thighs. The heat of her blood pulsing through her veins contrasted against the cool desert breeze blowing across her sweat-slicked skin. Hands teasing her, urging her on, guiding her movements faster and harder. Tongues and teeth sweeping over her in a concert of ecstasy.

So much…

Then too much…

Then more…

For a moment she hung suspended between two worlds of sensation, and then it was upon her…a firestorm of release pulsing outward from her clit in magnificent, rolling waves of ecstasy. Her sweat-dampened hair flew as her back arched, muscles tautened in the most alluring way, and she cried out her climax to the moon-drenched night. Digging her nails into the soft flesh of Suhayla’s backside, Dae thrust into her one last time, her head falling forward as she struggled for breath. The contractions went on for almost a minute until at last they subsided, leaving her dazed and trembling.

The hands that had been exploring her now supported her, helped steady her as she recovered her senses…though here and there she still felt the languid press of a wet kiss…the warm, silken caress of another girl’s tongue. Dae knew her arousal would be readily rekindled…as soon as she’d finished with Suhayla.

The bound girl was clearly close to the breaking point, every muscle in her body stretched taut as a drawn bowstring. Delirious with pleasure, she pleaded with every gasped breath for release in her native tongue. Though Dae had only a rudimentary understanding of the Jaharri language—Inaya and the others had been instructing her for some time now—she had little trouble comprehending Suhayla’s intention. Though weary from her climax, Dae took a firm hold of her waist and thrust into her with the phallus again. Suhayla cried out, tears in her eyes now as her pleasure mounted.

“You wish to come?” Dae asked.

“Yes! Gods, please mistress, I…” A shiver wracked Suhayla’s body. “I cannot endure—”

Dae smiled, satisfied that her victim had achieved an appropriate level of desperation to repay her teasing. “Will you come for me?”

“Aahhh!”

Dae’s hips worked faster, feeling an undeniable tug pulling at her center again, the embers of her arousal bursting to flame once more at the sight of Suhayla’s mounting ecstasy. Below her she could sense Johara’s fingers curling inward, seeking Suhayla’s dripping core. “Come for me,” she ordered, her voice deep and hungry. “Come…NOW!”

Suhayla screamed as her entire body convulsed. Dae raked her fingers down her sides, nails biting into her glistening flesh, leaving marks, as the climax rolled through her like an earth tremor. Her arms strained against the bonds that held her, her fists clenched into tight balls. Her legs tensed, her hair tossed wildly. Many of those watching the performance added their own cries of ecstasy to hers, the sight of her climax bringing them to sympathetic release.

Dae slowed her motion slightly, determined to repay Suhayla’s efforts in full measure. Just as Suhayla’s cries diminished to faint gasps and her muscles began to relax, Dae brought her hand down sharply on her buttocks in a stinging slap. “Again!” she ordered, her voice almost a growl as she thrust with renewed vigor. “NOW!”

Though capable of playing the aggressor in her pursuit of pleasure, Suhayla was a naturally submissive girl, and at Dae’s command her second climax came almost as a reflex. Her body shook, the cord binding her biting into her soft skin as she cried out again in rapture. As the pleasure began to ebb, Suhayla’s eyelids fluttered and closed, her cries softened to whimpers, and her muscles slackened as consciousness left her. It was only after she’d grown still that Dae finally withdrew the glass phallus from her body.

It took a few moments for Dae to steady her breathing and clear the fog of lust from her mind. When she did, she found the harness being removed from her waist by gentle hands…many of those around her leaning close to whisper their admiration for her performance with the desert girl, and invite her to another tryst. Hayam and Johara tended to the unconscious Suhayla, untying the cords and rubbing her legs and arms to restore circulation. Johara caught Dae’s eye and offered her a warm smile.

“Most impressive, little one,” she said. “I fear, however, Suhayla will be quick to demonstrate she needs to learn her lesson again; after such an extraordinary ravishing, she will give you no peace until you grant her another.”

Dae laughed weakly and wiped the sweat from her forehead with the back of her trembling hand. Her limbs felt a little weak, her energies exhausted, and she accepted an offered cup from one of the other girls gratefully. Bringing it to her lips, she tasted the distinct sweetness of the elixir of Inshal. The cool amber liquid was incredibly refreshing, and Dae felt her strength recovering quickly. Looking at the comatose body of Suhayla cradled in Hayam’s lap, seeing the marks of her fingers and hands on her hips and buttocks, the pattern of rope-marks crisscrossing her body, she felt a momentary pang of guilt. “Is…will she be okay?”

“Of course.” Seeing genuine concern in Dae’s expressive features, Johara quickly reassured her. “Have no fear, Dae…do you not remember what I told you? It is always this way for her. And these…” She ran her fingers over the rope marks tenderly. “…they will fade quickly, as they always do. Surely Zafirah’s passion has left its marks on you.”

“Well…yes, but—”

“I understand one of those who returned with you from the east has already introduced you to the delights of submission,” Johara teased, a hungry sparkle lighting in her grey eyes. “Perhaps we might offer another…'educational session' to ease your mind? I am certain your new friend would enjoy the chance to show you more of her skill.” She ran a single finger along the coil of crimson silk cord suggestively.

“Or,” Hayam added, “you might allow Suhayla to instruct you both together. It is, after all, her area of expertise.”

A vivid image of such a scenario flashed through Dae’s mind, doing nothing to cool the rising heat of arousal spreading through her blood. “Another time, I think,” she deferred, not sure her mind could handle the transition from wielding such sexual power, to being the one surrendering all control. “Besides,” she added, her eyes drawn aside, “I still have a long night ahead.”

Johara and Hayam followed her gaze to a shadowy area of the seraglio garden, where another of the pleasure servants, watching unattended, was inviting Dae to join her with a crooked finger. After such a public performance, the privacy and intimacy of the shadows seemed very appealing.

The two lovers smiled and waved her off. “Enjoy yourself, Consort…but we will see you later.”

Leaving the two to attend the still-comatose Suhayla, Dae headed off to her next rendezvous. She noticed Inaya standing off to the side, alone (though probably not for long), and gave her a nod and a smile that promised more. Inaya returned the smile and clapped her delicate hands silently together in appreciation of her performance. She then plucked an item from the table beside her and held it up for Dae's inspection. Dae blushed when she realized it was not another phallus, but rather a candle…one of those Inaya had convinced her to pack with her things from her father's estate.

The look in Inaya's eye promised Dae she would be experiencing yet another new pleasure at her friend's hand this night…but later.

Stepping into the shadows, wondering who it was inviting her over but grateful for what looked to be a more sedate and sensual encounter then the feverish ravishing she had just engaged in, Dae couldn’t help but smile. She could hear other moans and cries of passion from throughout the gardens, the sound in itself enough to stoke the ember of arousal back to a flame.

The girl—who Dae now recognized as Sura—lay back naked in the shadows, her smile seductive, her hair disheveled in the most alluring way. Dae returned the smile with one of her own, and moved to join her.

The night was still far from over, Dae reminded herself as she brought her lips to meet Sura’s in a slow, exploring kiss. She could only imagine what new pleasures it would bring..

Continued

 Bard's Page

Back to the Academy