Chapter 15

As dusk was falling on a particularly clear and peaceful day, Zafirah was brought to full alert by the sudden sound of hoofbeats approaching at urgent speed from the path ahead. “Scion! My Scion! Come quickly! We have found something!”

She saw Bahira, who had been leading a group of scouts exploring the path ahead, come galloping up, breathless and excited. The scout reined in her horse so suddenly she was nearly thrown from the saddle.

“What is it? An attack?” Zafirah reached instinctively for the hilt of her scimitar; she would have quite welcomed a bit of action. This dreary, uneventful march was starting to seem suspiciously easy.

Bahira shook her head. “Water, Effendi! Water as I have never seen! We have found the eastern ocean!”

Puzzled, knowing they couldn’t possibly have traversed the entire kingdom and reached the far coast, Zafirah led Falak, Inaya and the rest of the forward army to investigate. When they reached the rest of Bahira’s scouting party everyone stopped in utter shock at the vision before them.

It was indeed water, glassy smooth and stretching into the distance, surrounded by giant oak and weeping willows which spread their branches out over the surface. A wooden pier extended from the shore perhaps thirty paces into the water, with a small boat tied to the structure which suggested the site was used by the local inhabitants for fishing. Reeds and rushes sprouted up around the shallows, where several peculiar looking aquatic birds could be seen taking cover from their intrusive presence. Zafirah’s eyes widened, her lips parting in awe at the stunning, lush scenery.

“Wh-what is this? I have never heard of such an inland sea.” She turned to Bahira in confusion. “Go…find Hazim, bring him to me! Perhaps he can explain how we have traveled in the wrong direction—”

But Inaya’s dark eyes widened in sudden recognition. “No, Scion…this is a lake!” she said.

“A lake?”

“Yes. I have seen drawings Dae made of such things—vast waters that never drain away.”

Zafirah looked around at the seemingly endless, calm waters in awe. Though they had crossed several rivers and streams along their journey, Zafirah hadn’t paid much mind to where all that water might be flowing, assuming it must inevitably empty into the ocean. “You mean to say this is…fresh water?”

“Indeed.” Inaya was likewise amazed at the sight of such an incredible abundance of liquid, laughing and shaking her head in disbelief. “I had never thought to see such a thing!” she whispered. “One could seed half the desert plains with such bounty…like the rains of springtime never ceasing to fall. It is even more incredible than Dae’s sketches made it seem!”

The light was fading as the sun set at their backs, and Zafirah regarded the lake curiously. “This could be a good place to camp for the night,” she suggested. “Do you think it is safe?”

Inaya shrugged. “Perhaps. Dae never spoke of any hazards, but still—” She broke off, her eyes widening as a figure darted between them in a blur, and she called out, “No, Nasheta! Stop! It could be dangerous!”

But it was too late.

Inaya and Zafirah may have been awed by the beauty of the lake, but the blonde pleasure-servant responded to the sight with complete and total rapture! If Nasheta had one great love in life, it was swimming and playing in water. She spent almost every waking hour in the great pool in the seraglio, frolicking and splashing about with the other girls…and she had never in her life seen so much water!

Apparently, she saw only one sensible course of action.

Sprinting forward, stripping off her clothing and boots with a childlike lack of modesty, Nasheta dashed barefoot and naked to the end of the pier. With a squeal of delight, she dove headfirst straight into the lake with a tremendous splash. She emerged a few seconds later, eyes bulging and mouth agape, treading water. She spluttered and shook, then cried, “Holy Inshal’s arse, that’s cold!”

The scouts all laughed as the poor girl hastily swam to the edge of the lake. When she got her feet under her again, a look of revulsion twisted her face and she froze. “Eww, the ground is sucking me down! It feels all slimy!” Falak and Zafirah looked at each other and shook their heads, amused, while Inaya went to her fellow’s aid. By the time Nasheta made it back to dry land she was shivering violently, her pale skin covered in goosebumps and her feet coated in brown, foul-smelling muck. Inaya wrapped her cloak around Nasheta’s shoulders and began rubbing her vigorously to dry her off and warm her back up.

“Perhaps next time you will not act so rashly,” Inaya admonished sternly, while Nasheta threw the lake a dirty, wounded look. “For all you know there could be nasty creatures dwelling beneath the surface of such waters, just waiting for some tasty, careless morsel to wander by.”

Nasheta whimpered, unable to speak with her teeth chattering so hard, but she appeared to take the warning seriously enough.

Zafirah turned to her scouts who were still chuckling over Nasheta’s antics. “Go, tell the army we have found a place to camp,” she ordered, figuring it best to give them something to do. “You others gather wood for a fire. I think Nasheta would be grateful of some warmth right now.”

It was nearly full dark by the time the army joined them by the lake and began setting up their tents and gathering wood to build their fires, their efforts delayed by their awe of the spectacular setting. They had a ready store of food and were in high spirits as they set the guard and went about their chores. While they worked to establish the camp, Zafirah and Falak set their own fire and sat Nasheta down beside it, the blonde still wrapped in the damp cloak and enveloped by Inaya, who was trying to warm her up with the heat of her own body. They gave her tea to help speed the process, but her skin remained cold to the touch.

Just as they were beginning to grow concerned about the lingering chill, Inaya decided to test a different approach; Zafirah watched as she took Nasheta by the arm and led her off to the large tent the three of them shared. A few minutes later the muffled sounds of passion could be heard emanating from within. Some of the nearby spahi and scouts exchanged wry grins as they positioned their own tents, but they were accustomed to turning a deaf ear on such noises, and went about their tasks in affected ignorance.

After the sounds reached their inevitable crescendo and faded away, Inaya emerged from the tent looking disheveled but rather pleased with herself. She rejoined Zafirah and Falak by the fire, offering only a slight, demure smile. “Nasheta is resting comfortably,” she reported, “and the chill of the lake no longer grips her flesh.”

Zafirah bit back a smirk. “Well done, Inaya. You display quite a deft hand as a healer.”

“It is my experience that nothing can warm the blood as effectively as the flames of passion.”

“Best be careful,” Falak teased, “lest your patient take another swim in hopes of earning a second treatment.”

The group laughed lightly.

Poking at the fire with a long stick, her gaze wandering over the magnificent spectacle of the lake-side wilderness, Zafirah gave a quiet sigh. Inaya shifted closer to her, nudging her lightly with her hip.

“Perhaps you could join Nasheta and I for more than sleep this evening,” she suggested gently, her eyes warm and inviting. “It does you no good to hold on to your tension.”

Although Zafirah willingly accepted their company during the night, she had only engaged in deeper intimacies with the two pleasure-servants a handful of times over the course of their journey. Inaya never pressed her on the matter, but Zafirah had noticed she was keeping a close eye on her all the same, monitoring the way she was holding her passions in check. It was part of what made Inaya such a valued member of Zafirah’s harem…this ability she had to so accurately read the emotions and desires of those around her. To understand just when the time was right to offer the comfort of a more personal touch. 

Zafirah gave the raven-haired girl a tired but appreciative smile. “A tempting suggestion,” she allowed. “Perhaps I shall accept.”

“You are worried,” Inaya continued in a low voice, still reading her. “Why? We are making excellent progress along a difficult course. Your army is well-fed and well-watered, ready to march on. And not once have we been challenged by those whose lands we cross over.”

“I know that, but still…” Zafirah thrust the stick she held into the bright, glowing embers of the fire, creating a merry little dance of sparks. The flickering crimson light fell over the features of Inaya’s face, creating shadows along the line of her cheekbones and neck. “We have been on the road a long time now. Many weeks.”

“You knew this quest would take time, my Scion. But every day we draw closer to our destination…and I have no doubt you will find her soon. Take heart, and know that every person marching stands as resolute as you.” Inaya reached out and set her hand on Zafirah’s thigh, her dark eyes sincere and sympathetic. “I miss her also.”

Zafirah laid her hand over Inaya’s and allowed their fingers to link together, drawing strength from her support…and considering her offer of more intimate comfort. Sex had always been an intrinsic part of Zafirah’s life, and abstinence in any form couldn’t help but have a negative impact on her health and well-being. Nasheta would likely be in an especially affectionate mood after Inaya’s ‘healing touch,’ she thought. Perhaps indulging in a little play might help relieve the knot of stress that had been her constant companion over the last few weeks.

It was a clear night, and the lack of cloud cover combined with a brisk wind rolling off the lake meant the air turned bitterly cold very quickly. Many turned in early, and Zafirah was just about to retire to the warm embrace of her bedmates when a sharp, distinctive birdcall pierced the silence. The sound—an alarm carried back to the camp by the scouts guarding the perimeter—brought those still enjoying the scenery to battle-ready attention. A few minutes later a figure emerged from the darkness, flanked by her archers but looking peaceful enough.

Zafirah was just stepping forward when Hazim, appearing as though the alarm had been intended to summon him specifically, stopped her.

“This is what we have been waiting for, my Scion,” he told her calmly. “An emissary sent by the King. Please, allow me to speak with the man in private.” When Zafirah opened her mouth to insist on accompanying him, he forestalled her objection smoothly. “I have greater patience for dealing with outlanders than you, and such an emissary will not be expecting to meet with you in person. It is more customary in the Heartland for persons of high standing to communicate through intermediaries. Please, Scion…I know your will and how best to see it appeased. Allow me to do my job.”

Zafirah tossed her wazir a stormy look, then regarded the emissary as he approached the furthest campfire. In the dim light she could see he was a tall man, dressed in rich, ostentatious clothing. His expression as he surveyed the camp appeared curious but slightly contemptuous…as though he’d been sent to parlay with a rabble of mildly interesting exotic animals. Zafirah had a feeling he was just the type of envoy she most hated dealing with; smug, disdainful, hiding insults behind flattery. She could admit that in her current mood her temper could easily be goaded, which would only hinder Hazim’s diplomatic efforts. She gave a curt nod, and Hazim bowed gratefully before going to speak with their guest.

Zafirah resumed her seat beside Inaya and tried not to fidget impatiently. Inaya watched her, occasionally glancing over to where Hazim and the emissary were conversing in low but apparently friendly tones.

“I know you may not like him, but Hazim is a skilled diplomat,” Inaya said in a soft tone. “He will ensure the King does not interfere.”

“I know,” Zafirah said, frowning. And she did. But being a woman accustomed to the duties of leadership, she felt useless sitting idly by while someone else negotiated on her behalf. They sat quietly for over twenty minutes, the seconds dragging by too slowly for Zafirah’s patience, before Hazim returned, leaving the King’s emissary to be escorted away from the encampment by the scouts. Zafirah pinned her wazir with an intense look the moment he sat beside her. “Well?”

“I would say it went as well as could be expected, Scion. I have explained your reasons for this incursion and sent the emissary back to the King with assurances that we have no hostile intentions in his lands. I also took care to remind him it is your legal right to reclaim your stolen Consort from his kingdom, and expressed your deep wishes that he not interfere with your quest to do so.”

“And?”

“And…we should have a response some time late tomorrow. I doubt it will be anything but favorable news.”

“So soon?” Zafirah couldn’t hide her surprise. “Will it not take the man days to return to the capitol?”

Hazim chuckled. “He will use a messenger bird to relay our words to the King’s ear,” he explained. “We Jaharri may scoff at the ease with which written words can be used to disguise falsehood as truth, but such communication has its advantages. Still, before I leave you to your rest, if I might offer a small suggestion..?”

Zafirah nodded.

“It may be beneficial for us to remain here until the emissary returns. The army could use a rest, and this seems an idyllic location. You can send out the scouts to survey the surrounding country and hunt what game they can find…but it will be easier for the emissary to find us if we stay put.”

“I do not wish to slow our progress—”

“I am aware, Scion…however, I made a subtle point that if the King wishes you and your army a speedy departure from these lands, he might consider aiding us toward our goal.”

Zafirah gave her wily diplomat a mercenary grin. “You think he might offer guidance to Dae’s location?”

“We shall see. A day of rest is a small price to pay, considering our course thus far has been somewhat…meandering. My own fault, of course, but I had no way of knowing my maps would be so outdated. These people change the names of every roadway and town so frequently, it is wonder any of them can find their way from one place to another!”

Zafirah had to admit the suggestion was a good one. The lake provided their camp with natural defenses, eliminating the need to post guards along half of their perimeter, and it was a beautiful location. “Very well. We shall remain here through tomorrow night and set out at dawn the following day, but I will endure no further delays.”

“Excellent. In that case, Scion, I shall bid you a good night and seek solace from this bone-numbing chill.” He gave a slight bow and headed off to his own tent.

“This is good news,” Inaya said, taking Zafirah’s hand and pulling her to her feet with a slightly sultry smile. “Come…let us see if Nasheta can suggest a way we might celebrate.”

Zafirah grinned and allowed herself to be led back to their tent.

*   *          *

The position of Scion was not without its privileges; while most of the spahi and scouts slept in quite basic tents, the one Zafirah shared with the two pleasure-servants was far more lavish and comfortable. Two dozen stout bamboo poles formed the frame, and its floor was covered with thick, ornately patterned rugs. Even the lowest point of the ceiling was high enough that Zafirah could stand comfortably without ducking her head. Though more accustomed to sleeping under sheets of finest silk, Zafirah had been forced to exchange them for a more practical blanket made from animal pelts. It was the finest and warmest blanket Nasheta had acquired from her forays into the villages, providing excellent protection against the cold winter nights.

In the light of a single oil lamp, Zafirah saw the lumpy form hidden under the furs shift and stir, a vocal yawn emanating from underneath. Nasheta poked her head out, blinking sleepily as she stretched her arms over her head and smiling at the sight of them.

“How are you feeling, Nasheta?” Zafirah asked. “I trust Inaya’s affections have warmed you back to health.”

Catching the sultry tone in Zafirah’s voice and the expression of lust in Inaya’s eyes, Nasheta batted her eyelashes and assumed a tragically pitiable look. “The lake water was very cold, Scion; I could certainly stand to be warmer,” she whispered, studying Zafirah’s posture with a knowing look. “I see a fire in your eyes which has been noticeably absent of late. Has something happened to spark such flames?”

“We shall remain encamped here through tomorrow,” Inaya explained. “A representative of the King approached, and Hazim believes the man may return with guidance toward our goal. Since we need not rise with the dawn, the Scion agrees that tonight seems a perfect opportunity for the three of us to indulge in some late-night passion play.”

“I see.” Nasheta sat up more fully, letting the blanket of furs fall away to expose her bare upper body to the soft light. She gave Zafirah a look of coquettish query. “If it would please you, Scion, perhaps I could assume the guise of your lost Consort once again. I have such fond memories of the last time we played that game.”

Zafirah smiled, but shook her head; prior to initiating her courtship with Dae, when her unrequited desires had grown beyond control, Zafirah had turned to Nasheta to assuage her growing hunger. She’d subjected the blonde harem girl to an extremely thorough ravishing, venting every ounce of lust and passion which Dae had been unwilling to accept at the time. But as much as she longed to hold Dae in her arms again, Zafirah knew her longing could not be satisfied with a fantasy version of her lost love.

“An offer appreciated, but no longer viable, I fear. My bond with Dae is far deeper now than it was before, and no facsimile of my Tahirah could ever fool my senses. No, my nymph…tonight, it is the companionship and comfort of my pleasure-servants I crave. I would not diminish the experience by asking you to be anyone other than who you are.”

“Then how would you have us please you?”

Zafirah placed her hand on the small of Inaya’s back and gave her a gentle nudge forward. “Attend to her,” she ordered, and Inaya moved to join the other girl on the pallet. Her stride was slow and measured, and by the time she reached the bed Inaya had already kicked off her boots, and shed her cloak and blouse. She knelt beside her companion, taking an achingly long time to close the last few inches between them. Zafirah heard each girl issue a low moan as their lips finally met.

Zafirah remained where she was, just enjoying the sight of the two women as they exchanged lazy caresses and light kisses. When they finally parted the two looked back at her hopefully, but Zafirah made no move to join them. Not yet. She intended to stoke the flames of her arousal higher, let them build to an inferno before allowing them satiation. “Nasheta…since Inaya finds the touch of coarse, rain-dampened fabrics so displeasing, perhaps you should free her of the rest of her clothing.”

“Of course, Scion.” Nasheta began divesting her companion of her long woolen skirt, and Inaya lay back on the bed to better enable her to tug the cloth down her legs. The blonde took her time, watching Inaya squirm in anticipation and laying lingering kisses over every inch of flawless skin as it was laid bare. When she finally drew the skirt past Inaya’s delicate feet and flung it away, Nasheta glanced back to Zafirah, seeking guidance.

Zafirah smiled; her experienced pleasure-servants both understood very well just who was leading this dance.

“Kiss her,” she instructed, shrugging off the leather vest and woolen shirt she wore, exposing her breasts to the chilly night air. But still, she made no move to join the two women on the bed; for now, she simply wanted to enjoy the show.

Nasheta sat up a little more, pushing the furs away from her lower body and reaching out to pull Inaya close. Zafirah watched the two women comply with her command, their tongues flickering and flashing between them as their hands traced the contours of each other’s bodies. The contrast between then—Nasheta’s pale skin and hair against Inaya’s darker, olive-bronze complexion—was quite striking, and Zafirah felt the tension in her lower belly grow more intense.

She was glad Inaya had suggested this. Perhaps, she thought, she had been foolish to deny herself the comfort of their intimate companionship. Though she would never admit it out loud, Zafirah realized it was possible she’d been subconsciously punishing herself by resisting the desire to share pleasure with the two harem girls—punishing herself for allowing Dae to be taken…for not anticipating that her father would send his agents to rescue her. It was a pointless burden to inflict upon herself, and one she recognized as somewhat juvenile and self-indulgent. After resisting the demands of her libido for more than a week now, Zafirah was definitely in the mood for some purely carnal play.

She watched Inaya and Nasheta continue exchanging kisses, sometimes soft and gentle, sometimes deep and demanding, each of them feeding on the other’s passion, and on the effect their display was having on the watching Scion. This was a game all the girls in the harem knew by heart, and the two women put on a stirring, languid display, understanding exactly what Zafirah needed from them. Just as Inaya’s right hand began moving up along Nasheta’s inner thigh, Zafirah called their play to a halt.

“Wait, Inaya…not yet. Nasheta, lie back. I think I would like to see you express your gratitude to Inaya for how creatively she helped you recover from the water’s chilly embrace.” As Nasheta followed her instruction, Zafirah looked to Inaya, who was watching her expectantly, awaiting her next command. “Now, Inaya…mount her pretty face. Let me watch you ride her tongue.”

Inaya paused only long enough to wrap Nasheta’s mane of blonde hair around her hand before she obeyed, ensuring it didn’t get pulled at when she threw a leg over her head and settled into position with her knees resting just above the other girl’s shoulders. Nasheta didn’t wait for Zafirah’s instruction to begin; her mouth closed over Inaya’s swollen sex and began a fervent exploration. Inaya tensed at the sudden attention, inhaling sharply before releasing a drawn out sigh of decadent bliss. She looked up at Zafirah as she came to stand before her, her hooded eyes taking a long time to wander from her lower body, still clad in a pair of leather breeches, up over her breasts to meet her steady gaze.

“What is she doing, Inaya?” Zafirah purred, slowly unbuckling the belt around her waist and tossing it to the side. “Tell me…how is she pleasing you?”

“Sh…She is licking me, Scion! Gods…she suckles my clit!”

“Mmm…you rise quickly, my temptress. Too quickly.” She stepped closer still, looking down into Inaya’s upturned face and enjoying her mingled expression of ecstasy and restraint. “Be certain you do not allow the sensations to overwhelm you before I give the word. Remember you serve my pleasure tonight, Inaya…and it pleases me to see you walk the very edge of this cliff for as long as possible before I let you jump.”

Inaya whimpered but gave an obedient nod, and Zafirah turned her attention to the sea-green eyes looking up at her with impish glee. Nasheta was lapping away at the slick folds of Inaya’s sex with rigorous devotion, occasionally sucking and flicking her tongue over the metal stud which pierced her clitoris. Her hands gripped Inaya’s hips firmly, holding her in place, and Zafirah gave her a disapproving look.

“Nasheta, stop. Stick that lovely tongue out and hold it steady. Inaya…I told you, I wish to see you ride her.”

Nasheta gave the full length of Inaya’s sex a final, sweeping pass with her tongue, swallowing her arousal before extending it firmly. Inaya’s hips began rocking back and forth, dragging her sex up and down over the slippery source of her pleasure. Her movements grew steadily more intense, and Zafirah watched the sweat form over her skin as she worked harder to satisfy her need.

The light from the oil lamp washed over the two of them like a thousand glittering stars, and Zafirah delighted in the carnal spectacle. Inaya’s gaze remained fixed upon her, a wild look flaring in her pleading dark eyes. It was a look of primal excitement Zafirah recognized at once, one that spoke of a very specific desire. Skimming her breeches down her long legs, Zafirah felt the cool night air against the wet heat of her center and shivered in anticipation; she knew exactly what Inaya wanted from her…what would bring her the greatest satisfaction.

Zafirah reached out and ran her fingers up Inaya’s face and into her long hair, a tender touch which suddenly turned more aggressive. Grabbing a handful of Inaya’s dark tresses she tugged her head back sharply, grinning down at her hungrily. Inaya’s jaw dropped with a gasp, dark eyes flaring with excitement, as Zafirah leaned in very close to her. “Fuck her tongue, Inaya,” Zafirah growled, feeling the girl’s panting breath hot against her lips. “Fuck her fast and hard…but you must not come without my consent.”

Inaya’s response was immediate and carnal. Her hips and thighs now moved with vigorous abandon as she stared up into Zafirah’s piercing eyes, growing more breathless with every passing second. Inaya may have had quite varied sexual tastes, but as Zafirah knew very well, nothing could stoke her arousal to frenzied levels faster than a little rougher play. In El’Kasari, this normally involved the application of a few of the more exotic implements in the Scion’s toy collection—implements designed to illicit pain as well as pleasure. Inaya’s appetite for such combined stimulation was not unique in the harem, though certainly none of the other women embraced it with her level of enthusiasm. On occasion, even Zafirah had been forced to leave Inaya weeping and begging for more, unwilling to risk more intense play for fear of causing her injury.

Tonight, however, Inaya’s desire perfectly suited Zafirah’s mood.

Zafirah claimed her open mouth with a bruising kiss, and when she drew away she took Inaya’s lower lip between her teeth, tugging and gently biting. Savoring Inaya’s whimper of pained ecstasy, Zafirah sought the twin rings that pierced the girl’s nipples and tugged each one firmly in turn. Over Inaya’s shoulder she could see that Nasheta had slipped a hand down her own body and was now stroking her fingers urgently over her swollen sex.

“Please!”

“Oh, not yet, pretty one. You are never more beautiful than in these moments, when you hold your senses back from the breaking for my enjoyment…” Zafirah tugged at her hair and nipped her pouting lower lip again, reveling in Inaya’s whimpers and moans. “…when one word from my lips can make you shatter like glass upon stone.”

“Gods, please! I-I cannot endure—”

“Yet endure you shall, if you wish to please me.” Zafirah pulled Inaya’s head back further, causing her body to arch and her breasts thrust forward. She twisted the ring at her right nipple, watching the flash of pain push her closer to the edge. “Be grateful it is not my Consort between your thighs, my temptress; she is so very eager to learn more of your preferences of passion. Would the sting not be sweeter if it were her inquisitive tongue you were about to water with your climax?”

The mention of Dae only made that light of ravenous passion shine with greater ferocity in Inaya’s eyes. Zafirah saw a tremor quake through her, heard her breath catch, and knew she could not contain herself much longer. Despite her desperation, Inaya didn’t beg for permission…she only gazed up at the Scion with that stark, intoxicating need, until finally Zafirah whispered the word that sundered her discipline.

“Come.”

Inaya’s eyes instantly became huge and took on a distant focus, an explosion of ecstasy bursting within. A hoarse, strangled scream split the air as every muscle in her body snapped taut, her hips convulsing as she climaxed hard against Nasheta’s steady tongue. The sight of her twisting and shaking through the spasms of such a forceful release made Zafirah dizzy with lust, and just as Inaya drew breath to cry out anew, she swallowed the sound with a crushing kiss. When Inaya’s tongue darted out instinctively, Zafirah caught it between her teeth and held it, gently but firmly, until the wracking waves of ecstasy finally abated.

Zafirah’s fingers became gentle once more as she pulled back to admire the aftermath of Inaya’s orgasm—the way her chest heaved as she struggled to catch her breath, the lingering glaze in her eyes, and the sheen of perspiration that covered her skin. “That was beautiful, Inaya…just beautiful.” she whispered, her tone far softer and less demanding than it had been a moment ago. She ran a finger over Inaya’s parted lips and gave her a look of sincere affection. “I fear I may be guilty of a cruelty, my temptress, to have accepted your company on this journey while rebuffing your attempts to offer the solace of an intimate touch. It is disrespectful of me…taking you from your fellows and then denying you the chance to serve your role.”

“I…I told you, Scion…I am willing to endure whatever hardships are necessary, rather than remain behind.” Inaya’s hips gave a last little twitch, and she managed a shaky, sated smile. “We are closing in on our destination, but Dae may still be kept from you a while yet. I hope you will not make your separation from her any more painful than it needs to be. After all, Nasheta and I are as willing as ever to placate your body’s needs. Your Consort would not wish for you to suffer needlessly from her absence.”

“As ever, your council is gratefully received. But now—” Zafirah gave Inaya a final kiss before smiling down at Nasheta’s upturned eyes. “—I believe your companion wishes to have her ministrations rewarded in kind…a task I would see to personally.”

While Inaya finished catching her breath, Zafirah moved to the far end of the sleeping pallet and settled herself between Nasheta’s thighs, eyeing the way her fingers were moving over the lips of her sex in teasing caresses. She took hold of Nasheta’s hand and pulled it away from her wet folds. When Inaya dismounted her flushed face, Nasheta gave a disappointed moan and looked down at the Scion pleadingly. Zafirah flashed her a reassuring smile.

“You would not seek to deprive me of my feast, would you?” she asked, tracing her fingers through the soft, neatly groomed blonde hairs which crowned Nasheta’s otherwise bare sex.

Nasheta sucked on her lower lip innocently—a gesture which only made her resemblance to Dae seem that much stronger—and shook her head.

“Then behave yourself and lie still.”

Zafirah began running her index finger up and down the length of the weeping flower before her, breathing in the scent of Nasheta’s arousal; no perfume of rose or wild musk could so intoxicate her senses, and Zafirah’s mouth watered in anticipation. At the top of every stroke she would flick her fingernail across the surface of the girl’s swollen clit, making her gasp and writhe in pleasure. Her delicate pink lips were pouting and slick, and Zafirah stroked and parted them to reveal a glimpse of the darker inner folds before dipping her mouth down to sample her familiar sweetness. She could feel Inaya’s eager gaze upon her, awaiting further instruction. When she offered none, the raven-haired girl didn’t hesitate in finding an appropriate place to insert herself in their coupling.

Zafirah moaned against Nasheta’s intimate flesh, arching her back as Inaya moved behind her and trailed a finger teasingly down her spine, over her buttocks, before moving toward her outer labia. The contact was deliciously welcome after Inaya’s stirring performance, and though she didn’t want to get too distracted from devouring Nasheta, Zafirah couldn’t help but wriggle her hips back to encourage her caresses.

When Nasheta saw what Inaya was up to, she gave another pout. “No fair, Inaya! You take liberty absent permission.”

“Always.”

Nasheta pulled herself away from the Scion’s pleasurable assault, but before Zafirah could order her back down, she’d shifted around and reversed her position. Amused by the friendly contest between her pleasure-servants, Zafirah moved to accommodate her as Nasheta scooted underneath her, putting her face between her thighs. A moment later she felt the first lash of her tongue against her sensitive folds, and, in an effort to distract herself from a renewed burst of pleasure, Zafirah gripped Nasheta’s upper thighs and pulled the girl’s lower body up and off the bed. Hooking her forearms behind Nasheta’s knees she drew her legs even further back—a somewhat athletic positioning which put the girl’s dripping sex at the perfect height for her to enjoy. Nasheta was a flexible girl, and she accepted being folded nearly in half without issue.

Soon Nasheta’s mouth was hard at work on Zafirah’s throbbing sex, relentless and thorough in its explorations. Zafirah bucked and ground herself down against Nasheta’s lips, trying to steer her tongue to where it felt best. She heard an amused chuckle from Inaya as a single finger found her entrance and slipped inside her. “My, but we are in a ready mood; your passion flows as honey dripping from a hive. Do our efforts please you, Scion?”

Zafirah responded with a hearty moan which expressed her appreciation more fluently than words ever could. Inaya chuckled again and slipped a second finger in beside the first.

Before long Inaya was thrusting hard and fast into her, and every breath she took was filled with the scent of Nasheta’s arousal. Zafirah basked in the deeply carnal, overwhelming energy flowing from the other two women, letting it fill her senses. The trickling tension built quickly, growing to a flood as Nasheta’s skillful tongue and Inaya’s thrusting fingers brought her to the edge. Gods, it had been too long! Zafirah had grown accustomed to the more emotional, intimate sexual contact she shared with Dae, where passion and affection intertwined, and every climax seemed to shake her very soul. This was different—an act of simpler lust, a mutual sharing of pleasure with her trusted pleasure-servants. She fought against the initial spasms of a climax, but her resistance was short lived.

An incoherent wail tore itself from her throat a moment later, and Zafirah felt every nerve-ending in her body fire at once, unleashing the pent-up flood inside her. She contracted, pressing herself against Nasheta’s relentless mouth and tongue while Inaya’s fingers curled within her. At the highest point of her ecstasy she felt a sharp sting as Inaya gave her backside a playful smack, the sensation only fueling her lust.

Zafirah continued to shudder and quake as Nasheta’s tongue lapped up every drop of nectar from her dripping sex.

But even as she felt the last spasms fade and was just about to return her focus back to bringing Nasheta to climax, Zafirah felt Inaya’s tongue licking up along her tailbone…and a third finger joined the other two already inside her. Zafirah gasped and flexed her hips helplessly; she may have been their ruler, their mistress…but the two pleasure-servants had her at their mercy right now. She surrendered to their artful conquest without a word of complaint.

Inaya’s voice whispered behind her. “Let go, Zafirah. We shall not stop until you have fed us every last drop of your desire.”

Zafirah quickly found herself driven back to the thunderous brink once more. Inaya’s tongue was delving into the cleft of her ass, and the combined stimulation of so many pleasure points made her dig her fingers into the soft flesh of Nasheta’s upper thighs. She tried to fight it, struggled to keep her attention on Nasheta’s honeyed sex, but it was no use. Only a moment later she felt the blinding flash of white hot ecstasy explode within her again, and the sensation of her entire body spasming uncontrollably as she growled and cried out in pleasure. Her body shook and trembled as Inaya’s fingers continued filling her, fucking in and out while Nasheta’s tongue darted around her clitoris and kept her senses soaring. It was all Zafirah could do to keep from biting down on Nasheta’s glistening flesh as she rocked through the orgasm.

The powerful climax left her dazed, but even as the last pulsing tremors wracked through her muscles, Zafirah’s mouth returned to the task of repaying Nasheta. Just as she felt Inaya withdraw her fingers, Nasheta’s ragged breathing was replaced by a long, low mewl of pleasure, and Zafirah knew the blonde was close to completion. Increasing her efforts, spearing the tip of her tongue deeply into Nasheta’s core, then flicking it up her slit to her clit, then down again, she finally felt Nasheta’s body quake beneath her. Dizzy from her own climax, Zafirah still managed to keep her tongue fluttering over the girl’s pulsing center until the final spasms passed and she squirmed her hips to escape the continued attention.

Zafirah was too weak to offer any resistance as the two pleasure-servants moved to lay her down on her back so they could continue using their experienced fingers and lips all over her tingling body. She closed her eyes and allowed the sensations to wash over her, writhing about on the sleeping pallet while they explored her with light, suggestive touches. Despite their constantly shifting explorations, the center of Zafirah’s passion was never left unattended; whenever fingers drifted away from her most sensitized flesh, lips and tongues quickly took their place.

The two women expertly teased her as she recovered her senses, and when Zafirah finally caught her breath and looked up, she found each girl straddling one of her thighs—Inaya on her left, Nasheta her right. They were exchanging deep kisses while their hands explored her. Zafirah relaxed and enjoyed the sight of her two pleasure-servants together, feeling the deliciously slick heat of them rubbing against her…the two moving in unison while their tongues danced back and forth between their mouths.

“Perhaps I was too quick to deny Johara and Hayam when they wished to join us,” she commented quietly. “The hazards of our journey have not been as dire as I feared.”

Inaya looked down at her, Nasheta nuzzling her neck. “No, Zafirah, you were right to act as you did. As much as I would welcome the company of the other girls, our journey is far from over yet and you cannot know what perils lie ahead. It is better they should remain behind in the palace; with luck, their prayers will see us back among them quickly.”

“Besides,” Nasheta added with a mischievous smile, “this tent would seem far less spacious if we were sharing it with a dozen or so others.”

“Mmm…” Zafirah reached out to return the pleasurable touches, running her hands lightly over her bedmates. “Perhaps you have a point.”

“So…” Inaya traced two fingers lightly from Zafirah’s neck down between her breasts, then lower. “Is your lust now sated, my Scion…or shall we see what fresh pleasures might distract us from slumber?”

Zafirah gave the two women a wolfish grin. As Nasheta’s fingers joined Inaya’s in teasing the firm muscles of her abdomen, the Scion took their hands in hers and guided them between her thighs. The slippery heat waiting there was all the answer they required to begin another round of hedonistic ravishing..

Continued

 Bard's Page

Back to the Academy