Chapter 25

Sitting at her preferred table beside the fireplace the next morning, Dae slowly picked over a breakfast of sausage and eggs, half-listening to Kaylee’s babbling chatter while playing one of her new favorite games. As was her custom, the vivacious brunette kept up a running, one-sided conversation as they ate. Dae gazed at her steadily with hooded eyes, a slight smile playing about her lips, eating her food in the most erotically suggestive manner she could concoct…all while maintaining an expression that made it clear she would sooner be feasting upon Kaylee’s naked and most intimate flesh than on the food in front of her.

The object of her game was to see how many times she could get her chatty friend so flustered and distracted by her antics that she’d lose track of what she was saying and come to a blushing, bashful—albeit temporary—halt. So far this morning Dae had managed it three times, and by the rising color in Kaylee’s cheeks and the way her eyes kept darting to her lips, she was closing fast on four.

“…and I wouldn’t say I don’t like the winter at all, because it has its good points, but I definitely enjoy the weather in the springtime a lot more, especially if I’m working outside a lot of the time, which I usually am since there’s so much planting and weeding to be done in the gardens. I also like it that the animals seem so much happier, and all the birds start singing more and building their little nests, and it just feels like the world is waking up, you know? Not to mention it’s a lot nicer when everything isn’t quite…quite so…damp…” Kaylee’s voice trailed off and her eyes became slightly glassy as she watched Dae deliberately lick the sausage grease from her fingertips one by one.

She remained fixated by the sight for a long moment, then blushed profusely and shook her head as though clearing away a distractingly prurient thought, then continued chattering away.

Dae grinned. She enjoyed teasing Kaylee with this game, and sensed her friend got quite a thrill out of it, too. Though she continued to insist she’d overcome her attraction to other women, Kaylee’s responses to her flirtations and the blatant crush she had on Lyric were so obvious that Dae sometimes wondered why she bothered keeping up the ruse.

She sensed it would only take a slightly more assertive approach on her part to see Kaylee into her bed, but didn’t want to push. Dae still remembered how confusing it had been when she first started coming to terms with her own attraction to Zafirah, and she had always appreciated that the other girls in the harem never pushed her to accept more than she felt ready to. Oh, they’d never been shy about inviting her to join them for more intimate pleasures, had flirted with her and behaved in their typical seductive manner…but they always respected her desire to stay untouched. Dae was happy enough to flirt with Kaylee now, to make her interest clear, but she would not press the matter more aggressively.

“…gets pretty sweaty through summer of course, but we had a little stream behind our house and I liked going down there and sitting in the shade of the willow trees, dipping my feet in the cool water. My brother would always try to catch fish in there, but he was never much good at it. I suppose you must prefer the hot weather, right, since you’ve spent all that time in the desert and I hear it gets really hot in the Jaharri, so I imagine you wouldn’t need to wear…many…clothes…” Kaylee’s eyes drifted again as she lost her words, but this time her focus had shifted to a point beyond Dae’s left shoulder. Her jaw dropped, and her hazel eyes grew huge.

Dae grinned, hearing the other conversations around them fade away. “Let me guess: Lyric has deigned to grace us with her presence?”

Kaylee shook her head dully; she had the appearance of someone who’d just been struck a hard blow to the head. Dae looked around to see what had caused this dazed response.

She was just in time to witness the unveiling of a desert goddess.

Flanked by two of her father’s guards, dwarfed by their height but appearing completely at ease, stood the impossibly familiar figure of a young woman. A thick cloak had been wrapped around her shoulders, but Dae had turned just as she was removing it, exposing a firm, dusky body clad in the brightly colored, exotic clothing of a Jaharri pleasure-servant. The young woman held her cloak out with a delicate hand and waited imperiously until the guard next to her took it. Gold bracelets flashed about her wrists, a diamond stud sparkled at her bellybutton, and her earrings jingled musically as she turned her head about. Her outfit was silk, gauzy and transparent, and what little of her body it covered was still largely visible beneath the folds of cloth. Her face was partially covered by a similarly transparent veil, but her large, dark eyes were visible as they scanned about the room with interest. She seemed to accept the stares being cast her way as no more than the homage that was her due.

When her eyes fell upon Dae, those full, sensuous lips split in an infectious grin beneath the veil, her entire face lighting up with pure joy.

“I don’t believe it,” Dae whispered, scarcely able to process the sight before her.

“Is that…is that her?” Kaylee asked hoarsely. “Is that Zafirah?”

“No…” Dae rose from her seat, stunned. “That’s Inaya…the friend I told you about.”

“She’s a pleasure-servant?” Kaylee’s eyes widened further. Like everyone else in the reformatory, she’d heard Dae’s stories about the harem girls. “So…the two of you have…?” She left the question unfinished, probably uncertain how to phrase it without seeming vulgar.

“Only once.” Dae gave the awe-struck brunette a big grin and tugged her arm lightly. “Come on, I’ll introduce you.”

Dragging her suddenly bashful friend along, Dae dashed over to the grinning Jaharri girl and threw her arms around her, hugging her fiercely. “Inaya! Gods, I can’t believe you’re here!” Inaya’s arms slipped sinuously around her and squeezed her back. Her perfume filled Dae’s senses, bringing back a flood of memories from the harem, and all the things she had experienced therein. Inaya’s body seemed to melt into hers, melding itself to her frame, and Dae was suddenly extremely conscious of her feminine curves…her breasts pressing against her, the vast planes of exposed skin under her hands. Without intending to she felt a jolt of arousal shoot through her just holding the raven-haired girl.

Clearing her throat, Dae pulled away from Inaya, cupping her cheek and staring at her. “What…? How…?’

Inaya laughed as she removed her veil, clearly no less delighted to see her again after their long separation. “Your father is refusing to allow the Scion to visit you, but he agreed that I may come as her representative to ensure you are safe and unharmed. Apparently, it was a reluctant compromise on his part.”

Dae shook her head, so stunned to see her friend here she forgot about the guards still watching, or the eyes of the other people witnessing their reunion. “You…you came all this way?”

Inaya’s eyes softened and she lovingly brushed Dae’s hair from her face. “Of course I came, little one,” she said quietly. “How could I do otherwise?”

One of the guards standing off to the side cleared his throat, and Dae glared up at him. His expression was disapproving and embarrassed. Dae waved a hand to dismiss him. “Go. You may wait outside.”

“I’m sorry, milady…but y-your father instructed us—”

“Wait…outside!” Dae leveled her darkest glower on the man. “My friend is hardly a threat to me, or to anyone else. Go!”

The men exchanged fleeting, uncertain looks, then turned and exited through the door back into the chilly air outside. Inaya watched them depart with a look of delicate distaste. “I must say, your father’s men are not nearly as cordial as the palace guards in El’Kasari. They were rather curt on the walk up to this…place.” She looked around the dining hall with a similar sense of aversion. “Still, it is a small sacrifice to endure that I may finally see you again.”

Dae smiled and gave her another fierce hug. “I just can’t believe you traveled all this way…that you left the harem to come get me. You didn’t have to do that.”

“It has been quite an adventure, journeying through the watered lands. Your homeland is lovely; I never thought to lay eyes upon such sights as I have seen. Although I must admit, I am not overly fond of all this clinging dampness. Nasheta came along as well, though she has enjoyed the trek far more than I.”

Dae shook her head, truly touched and humbled that her friends would so willingly undertake such a trip…and grateful Zafirah had their support and comfort, also. “So does this mean my father has finally seen reason? Is he going to let me return with you to the Jaharri?”

“I fear he has not yet been convinced. But Zafirah said I am to assure you she is doing all in her power to see you returned to her side. Hazim, her finest wazir, is negotiating with your father to reach a peaceful settlement, however,” —she sighed— “it may yet take some time. Your father is a very stubborn man.”

Dae was hardly surprised, but she was so overjoyed to see Inaya again, to hold her and feel the reality of her presence, that she couldn’t be too disappointed by the news. “At least he let you come see me.” Dae allowed her gaze to drift down, considering her friend’s skimpy harem clothes. Inaya’s appearance should have seemed outlandish in this setting, yet it felt more as though the rest of the world had been dulled down in contrast to her stark, sensual beauty. “I hope those aren’t the only clothes you thought to bring. You must be chilled to the bone!”

Inaya laughed. “No, Consort, I have been forced to wear clothing more suited to these infernally damp climes. I only wore these now because it seemed a shame to carry them all this way and not make use of them. I am a pleasure-servant, after all, and if I am to act as no more than a messenger, I shall at least do so dressed as my position affords. And besides,” she grinned, running her hands happily over the silk pantaloons and looking at the speechless brunette standing slack-jawed next to Dae, “I thought these outlanders might appreciate a taste of desert culture.”

“Well…” Dae turned slightly to consider Kaylee, who was staring at Inaya—or more specifically, Inaya’s cleavage—with a somewhat hungry expression. “…I’d say you guessed correctly. Umm…this is my friend, Kaylee…” She clapped her hands in front of the girl’s face and said loudly, “Kaylee! Snap out of it.”

Kaylee blinked, blushed, and managed to focus her eyes back on Inaya’s face. Inaya batted her long eyelashes and offered her hand. “A pleasure to meet you Kaylee,” she purred. “My name is Inaya.”

Kaylee shook her hand dazedly, her blush deepening when Inaya’s dark eyes wandered down her figure in shameless admiration. “I-It’s nice to meet you,” she stammered.

“My, but you are a pretty one.” Inaya’s smile turned salacious, and the moment Kaylee released her hand she took a half step closer and brushed her fingertips up her jawline tenderly. “My escort explained, using some rather coarse terminology I had never encountered before, the function of this place. Am I to understand that you have been sent here for the same offense as Dae: entertaining desirous thoughts toward the fairer sex?”

Kaylee was having trouble keeping her gaze from drifting back to Inaya’s scantily-clad body, but she managed a slight nod.

Inaya shifted her stance slightly to offer a more tempting angle for her appreciation. “Mmm…you must be a deliciously wicked girl to require such punishment.”

Dae watched the exchange with a smile, feeling a little sympathy for Kaylee. The girl was easy sport for Inaya’s seductive charm…though she recalled her own initial reaction to meeting the pleasure-servant had scarcely been any better. She’d almost forgotten just how sensuous a creature Inaya was…the way she could make even the smallest movement, the most mundane gesture, seem like an invitation to concupiscent intimacies. While Dae had been doing an undeniably good job of cultivating an air of sexual tension among the others in the reformatory, seeing Inaya again was a humbling reminder that she was still new to these games. Her efforts, effective as they had been, were a pale shadow of what a true temptress could achieve with but a single sultry smile and raised eyebrow.

It had also become apparent to Dae over the last few days that she had fallen victim to her own web of temptation. Getting all the other young women worked up was extremely stimulating, but Dae hadn’t yet managed to bring a single seduction to carnal completion. Every conversation she had was fraught with illicit undertones. Every shower she took was a delicious torment…all that naked, soapy skin displayed for her appreciation…all those wandering eyes caressing her body. Dae felt much as she had when Zafirah marched to face the renegade tribes threatening her rule, and they had agreed to abstain from pleasure until they could be together again…and it suddenly occurred to her that Inaya’s visit presented an opportunity to finally satiate her low-burning arousal.

“So…Zafirah sent you to make sure I’m safe?”

“Indeed, Consort, and to return with any advice you might offer on how best to deal with your parents.”

“Hm…and I suppose you could deliver her a message from me when you return, couldn’t you?”

“I have no doubt the Scion would be glad of any such message you have,” Inaya nodded accommodatingly; she had failed to notice Dae was now regarding her with ravenous eyes.

That flash of arousal had become an undeniable burn, and Dae gave Inaya a roguish grin. “Oh yes…I have a message.” She looked around the room, seeing everyone still staring in awe at the exotic spectacle of the Jaharri girl. “A message best conveyed somewhere more private, I think. Come.” She took Inaya by the hand, considered a moment, then grabbed Kaylee’s arm as well. “You’re coming, too.”

“I-I am? Where?” Kaylee looked very confused as Dae dragged her and Inaya out of the dining room and back down the hall leading to the sleeping quarters. Inaya was only slightly less puzzled, but she allowed herself to be led along without comment.

Dae pulled the other two girls along for maybe a hundred paces, turning several corners into a relatively untraveled portion of the building before she found what she was looking for—an empty, out-of-the-way room likely to offer privacy.

“Here,” she said, opening the door to what she saw was a small room used to store supplies for the reformatory. “This’ll do nicely. You…in.” She grabbed Inaya’s arm and pushed her firmly into the room, ignoring her look of mild indignation. “And you…” She took Kaylee by the shoulders and turned her so she was facing the hallway they’d walked down. “Stand right here, and if anyone comes along—one of priests or anyone else—I want you to knock on the door three times. Understand?”

“Well, n-no, not really, wh-what are you—”

“Just stand guard and don’t open the door for any reason. No matter what you hear, okay?”

“Hear?” Kaylee swallowed hard, completely confused, but she gave a nod. “O-okay…but why—”

But Dae had already turned away from her, joining Inaya in the room and pulling the door closed behind her.

The interior of the room was dimly lit, weak sunlight filtering in from a high, small window on the back wall. There were shelves stacked with all manner of items: sacks of oats and grain, crates filled with bars of soap and toiletries, large bundles of candles held together with twine. Inaya eyed her with a look of wary uncertainty…but when Dae turned to face her she seemed to finally recognize the ravenous lust in her expression.

“So you…have a message for Zafirah?” she asked, clearly taken aback by the stormy heat brewing in the Dae’s eyes.

“Oh, yes. A very long, very detailed message I need to send her at once. And you’re going to deliver it.”

“Very well…what do you wish to tell- Ulp!”

Dae moved quicker and more aggressively than Inaya seemed to be expecting. In the blink of an eye she pulled her shirt over her head, exposing her pale, full breasts to the dim light, and before Inaya could complete her question Dae had pinned her firmly against the wall. Inaya gave a slightly alarmed squeak of protest that was lost when Dae claimed her lips with a smoldering, passionate kiss. Dae felt Inaya tense briefly, unprepared and about to struggle, but her lips parted readily enough when her tongue demanded entrance. Deepening the kiss, Dae felt her friend’s captured body surrender to her conquest.

When Dae broke the kiss, they were both a little breathless. Inaya gasped when Dae used her left hand to tilt her head to the side and brush her blue-black hair away from her neck. Her lips descended on her throat wetly. “Ah…please, Dae…wait! I— ahhh! I think perhaps this may not be the best idea.”

Dae scored her teeth up Inaya’s neck, then licked back down their grazing path. “Oh?” she said huskily, amused her friend would offer protest. “I didn’t think you’d mind.”

“Well…no, I am not normally one to deny pleasure when it is presented, but— Ahhh! Yesss!”

“Your body does not seem to share your reluctance,” Dae teased, wrestling with the silken cord that bound Inaya’s top over her firm breasts and quickly working it free. “I recall from our last encounter you were quite eager to share such intimacies with me. In fact…” Cloth parted, exposing the firm swell of Inaya’s breasts. “…you were the one who initiated that seduction—using some extremely persuasive methods, I might add—while I was the one trying to behave.”

Inaya whimpered breathlessly as Dae’s hands covered her chest, fingers teasing at the swelling points of her pierced nipples. “Yes, Dae, but that was when you were a fellow pleasure-servant. We were kindred then.”

“And are we not kindred now?”

“Well…no, you…you are the Consort, and strictly speaking I am Zafirah’s pleasure-servant. My service is pledged only to the Ssscio—Oh, Gods…please! Harder!”

Dae complied with Inaya’s request, enjoying the way she was struggling to hold on to her self-control. “And Zafirah and I are joined…as one.”

“Yes, but until hafl al’iilkhlas multahab has been completed, none of Zafirah’s pleasure-servants are truly bound to you.”

“The ceremony?” Dae paused a moment in her efforts to strip her friend naked. “You mean that thing you were all hinting at before Zafirah and I left to visit the Herak? What does that have to do with this?” Inaya hesitated, and Dae gave her a stern look. “Inaya…unless you’re ready to explain why I shouldn’t do this, it’s happening.”

“Well…” Inaya pouted slightly, obviously reluctant to reveal too much about the ceremony and spoil her surprise. “…the ceremony is a sort of pledging ritual, wherein the harem officially accepts you as Consort to the Scion and acknowledges that our services are now bound to you also. Until the ceremony has been completed, this is not, strictly speaking, permitted.”

Dae’s hands, wandering eagerly over the firm contours of Inaya’s belly, found their way to the waistband of her gauzy pantaloons and gripped the fabric tight. She leaned closer, her voice low and ravenous. “I have been without the touch of another woman a long time, Inaya,” she growled, and with a single firm yank she pulled the silk trousers down around Inaya’s ankles. “And I’ve spent a good deal of the last few weeks getting every person in this idiotic place worked into a fever of lust…” Dae locked eyes with Inaya as she pressed herself against the warmth of her body…simultaneously slipping a thigh between Inaya’s legs, parting them and releasing a guttural sigh at the delicious sensation of skin against naked skin. “I assure you, I’m in no mood for ‘strictly speaking.’”

Inaya’s hips rocked helplessly against the firmness of Dae’s thigh pressing into her, her center already slick with arousal. “But…” She struggled to form words, helpless to stop her body from responding to Dae’s efforts. “I-I thought…you said you had a message…for Zafirah!”

Dae wriggled her upper body, brushing her breasts against Inaya’s slightly smaller ones and enjoying the feel of their piercings’ clicking together. “Indeed, I do.” Dae kissed her again, sucking at her tongue when it darted out to meet her. “This is my message…”

Inaya frowned prettily. “I do not understand.”

“Since it seems that for the time being, my father intends to continue denying me access to my wife, you shall serve as a courier for my love and for my passion. I shall give you pleasure…and you will carry it to Zafirah and ensure it is delivered to her precisely as I deliver it to you.”

When Dae pulled back slightly to see her reaction, thigh still locked tight against her core, Inaya’s eyes widened in comprehension. She regarded Dae with a curious, respectful expression…obviously surprised but impressed by the novelty of her proposal. Her body relaxed, and she lifted a hand to run her fingers tenderly over Dae’s face. “I had feared returning to your homeland might cause old feelings of guilt and shame to stir in you anew,” she said quietly. “I worried you would feel pressured to once again deny your desires…but it appears my concerns were groundless. You have grown bold since I last saw you, little one.”

For a long moment Dae looked back at her friend—the friend who had guided her desires since they first began to bloom, had reassured her that there was no need to feel ashamed of her attraction to Zafirah, and had helped her understand the pleasures that could be experienced when those desires were accepted and embraced—and she felt an odd sense of pride at the approval she saw in Inaya’s eyes. “I told you, I could never let my parent’s ignorance make me question my love for Zafirah. Now, are you going to behave yourself while I do this, or not?”

“Well…” Inaya appeared to give the matter serious thought for a moment, though the sparkle in her eyes was all the answer Dae needed. “…I suppose since I will only be acting as an intermediary between you and the Scion, we may set aside the dictates of tradition just this once.” Her appreciative gaze wandered to the sapphire-studded ring at Dae’s left breast, and the young Consort moaned her approval when Inaya reached up to gently fondle the symbol of her union with the Scion. “I hate to think what Zafirah would say if she learned I allowed convention to stand between her and the pleasure you wish the bestow.”

“Very good.”

Inaya tugged lightly on the ring, watching her reaction with a languid smile. “Did I not promise you such jewelry would bring you pleasure?”

“Y-you did.”

“Mm…and worth the price of pain, yes?”

“Yes, but…” Dae’s lips parted at the sensations elicited by Inaya’s knowing, experienced fingers. “…my desires must wait to be appeased until you return with Zafirah’s reply.”

Inaya stopped toying with her jewelry and leaned back against the wall, widening her stance. “Alas that I, an honored pleasure-servant, must now submit myself to act as a mere courier,” she lamented dramatically.

“Oh, I’ll make it a message worthy of your station,” Dae promised.

She wasted no time kissing her way down Inaya’s body, licking all around her stomach and feeling the muscles contract under her tongue. When Inaya’s belly was wet with her saliva, she blew cool air over the moisture, causing her back to arch. Dae traced circles around Inaya’s belly button just as she had her nipples, teasing the piercing there to see if it elicited the same response. Based on her breathless whimper, Inaya’s naval stud was every bit as sensitive as her nipples.

Dae sank to her knees in front of the breathless desert girl, looking up into her dark eyes as she descended. Her senses were already awash with the intoxicating perfume of Inaya’s arousal, and she broke eye-contact only so she could gaze upon the delicate, pouting lips of her sex. She smiled, brushing her thumb lightly over the jeweled stud that pierced Inaya’s clitoris, enjoying the way her thigh muscles trembled at the intimate contact.

“This was a pleasure unknown to me the last time we played,” she whispered, her breath caressing the slick treasure before her. “I remember licking your honey from my fingers while you were recovering from your climax; you were the first woman I ever tasted so intimately. But I’ve been looking forward to tasting your desire from its source for a long time now.” She swept her tongue in a single, languid stroke from the lowest point of Inaya’s sex, through the swollen petals of her labia, up to the silver piercing that crowned her crease. Flicking the very tip of her tongue over and around the jeweled stud, she enjoyed the wild, musky flavor of her friend’s arousal.

Dae wasn’t lying when she said she’d been looking forward to this; since their first encounter she’d often fantasized about what it would be like to set her mouth to the task of pleasing her friend’s pierced sex. “I have learned much from Zafirah since you and I had our fun together. We should both enjoy this very much…”

“Oh, I do not doubt it, Consort.”

“But remember, you need to concentrate,” Dae playfully commanded. “I want you to memorize everything I do—every sucking kiss, every caress of my tongue against you. When you return to Zafirah, you will deliver these pleasures to her exactly as I deliver them to you…I want her to feel I am with her. Do you understand?

“Yes, Consort!”

“And I expect you to endure my ministrations for as long as you are able. Only when your legs give out will I end your pleasure…and I want you drunk with ecstasy before you succumb to the weakness wrought by climax.”

“And should I act as boldly toward the Scion as you are now acting toward me, Consort?”

“Oh, yes…” Dae flashed her another wicked grin. “…yes, you should. I have been absent from my partner’s arms for too long now, my passion building with every lonely night spent aching for her touch. I trust you’ll convey the full weight of my longing to Zafirah, that she may fully appreciate the depth of my need and how ardently I wish for us to be reunited.” She saw Inaya’s lips split in a devilish grin, and raised an amused brow. “The thought pleases you?”

“Indeed, Consort,” Inaya said in a purring tone. “Zafirah typically takes quite a dominant role in our play…which, in general, suits my preferences quite nicely. But I do not deny I relish those rarer instances when she permits me to act as aggressor. As I am certain you have found yourself, it is a rather intoxicating experience to hold the mighty ruler of the Jaharri nation at the mercy of a darting tongue.”

Dae laughed. “Well, you’ll be relaying my desire when you return to her…and I want her to get at least a taste of the thorough ravishing she has to look forward to upon my return.”

As Dae settled herself between her friend’s silken thighs, Inaya shifted her feet wider apart and flexed her hips to better present her womanhood. Dae placed her hands on Inaya’s hips, holding her still so she could properly admire the smooth, coral-pink flower before her. Blowing gently against the glistening petals, she felt a tremble roll through Inaya’s upper thighs, then teased her tongue experimentally around and over the delicate little stud that pierced her clitoris, careful to keep the contact brief. Inaya’s hips surged forward instantly, but Dae anticipated the movement and held her steady. She knew the piercing made Inaya particularly sensitive to such direct stimulation, and that she would climax very quickly if she continued. She shifted her focus and began licking the smooth outer lips of Inaya’s sex, reading her reactions to see what she enjoyed most, slowly working her way to her inner lips and the entrance to her core.

Dae had never experienced this particular intimacy with her friend before, and she was enjoying the process of learning Inaya’s pleasure-points better. She deliberately teased her, not touching or licking all around the tempting little stud until she was certain the girl had been driven to an appropriate level of excitement.

Inaya leaned back against the wall, letting Dae claim her center while she concentrated on every flash and flicker of her serpentine tongue. Dae saw Inaya’s fingers curl into claws as she lapped at her, and imagined she was just aching to bury her fingers in her hair and guide her movements, but held herself back. A moment later, probably in an effort to distract herself, Inaya cupped her own breasts and began rolling her fingers over the twin, diamond-studded rings at her nipples. Dae worked her tongue slowly but firmly up and down over the lips of Inaya’s sex, her movements dexterous and certain. Inaya breathed along with the rhythm and wash of its caress, her hips squirming in rapturous delight.

Dae recognized by Inaya’s accelerating breathing, by the way she tossed her head forward, then sharply back, when her pleasure began cresting to a peak. At that moment she quickly wrapped her lips around the metallic stud at her clit and suckled hard, laving the sensitive little bud with strong, rapid strokes of her tongue. Inaya stuffed a fist into her mouth and screamed, her legs almost buckling as the shockwave of orgasm ripped through her.

*   *          *

Outside in the hallway, the sound of Inaya’s scream was muffled but still audible through the door, and Kaylee felt her cheeks glow hotly with a rising blush. She couldn’t quite make out the words being exchanged between the two women in the room behind her, but she recognized those cries and squeaky whimpers indicated some sort of sexual activity. Looking up and down the hallway nervously, uncomfortable with the effect those noises were having on her body, Kaylee prayed no-one would come along before Dae had finished doing…

…well, whatever she was doing in there with the exotically enchanting desert girl.

Kaylee felt a guilty thrill when the thought occurred—quite against her will—that perhaps she would be able to hear better if she pressed her ear against the crack along the door’s edge.

*   *          *

Inside the storeroom, Dae withdrew her mouth from Inaya’s twitching core and licked her lips. Glancing up, she found Inaya’s face contorted as if in deep concentration, her blue-black hair like a wash of ink spilling over her bare shoulders. One hand was still massaging the firm swell of her left breast, fingers tugging at the silver piercing, while the other covered her mouth. “So,” Dae said with a playful smile, “can you remember my message so far?”

Inaya gave a weak nod. “I…I think so, Consort.”

“Excellent. That’s one.” Dae dragged her tongue up Inaya’s trembling legs, capturing the little drops of liquid flowing from her center down her upper thighs and swallowing them eagerly. Teasing her friend with a few flickering licks, she gave her a chance to catch her breath before working her tongue in firmer, fuller strokes. “But we’re just getting started,” Dae whispered against slick, satiny skin. After a few more minutes of firm but thorough lashing, she stiffened her tongue and began circling, and finally piercing, Inaya’s core.

Before long, Dae’s ministrations appeared to have driven Inaya nearly delirious; her expression was alive with fierce desire as Dae fed upon her intimate flesh. It was clear she was no longer paying much attention to the subtleties of her technique. She cried out, voice pleading but unable to form words to indicate whether she was begging for more pleasure, or for a moment’s reprieve. Either way it made no difference to Dae. She drove Inaya on, tongue pressing ever deeper into her, seeking more honey to quench her thirst. Inaya was helpless to deny her; she rolled her hips, calves tightening as Dae licked as deeply into her as she could. Now Inaya tangled her fingers in Dae’s hair, bracing herself against the wall behind her as her legs shook weakly.

A second climax soon fed Dae’s hungry mouth.

“That’s two,” Dae said…but she didn’t give Inaya a moment to recover this time. She just continued sucking and licking at the nectar flowing so abundantly from the desert girl’s flower. Just before Inaya tumbled over the precipice of pleasure for the third time, Dae replaced her questing tongue with two fingers, pressing them deeply into her tight wet heat. She watched Inaya arch her back in agonized delight, every inch of her olive-bronzed skin glistening with sweat and shivering from the force of another climax.

Dae couldn’t take it anymore; her own arousal had swollen beyond containment. Her free hand abandoned the task of helping to steady Inaya and dove between her own legs, pressing against the mound of her needful sex through her skirt. She rocked her hips urgently, inflamed with arousal and aching for some attention herself, though never pausing in her diligent ministrations. The thought that the pleasure she was currently giving Inaya would soon be delivered to her beloved Zafirah was enough to help her maintain focus…at least for a time. When Inaya screamed again, almost collapsing before she managed to lock her knees straight, Dae felt an answering flash of ecstasy sear through her own body. She rocked against her palm, delighting in the way the coarse fabric rubbed against her sensitive, spasming core. After all the erotic foreplay she had engaged in with the other girls, her climax was stunningly intense, and she rode the crest of the wave for several glorious moments until the pleasure grew almost painful. Gasping for air, Dae’s efforts to press Inaya over the brink again stilled momentarily, allowing them both a moment to recover.

Looking up at Inaya’s flushed face, Dae admired the results of her efforts. A new thought occurred to her, and with her own needs appeased for the moment, she gave it voice. “Turn around,” she ordered breathlessly, planting her hands on Inaya’s hips and firmly guiding her. “Hands on the wall and spread your legs…let me see that sexy ass.”

Inaya moved as she directed, turning and planting her hands against the storeroom wall, leaning forward and arching her back. This new position presented Dae with a fantastic view of her buttocks, firm and flawless, and a new angle from which to appreciate her swollen, glistening sex. Dae gripped Inaya’s ass and squeezed; Inaya whimpered.

“Mmm…delicious.” Caught up in the rush of passion and lust, Dae grinned wickedly and kissed Inaya’s right buttock…a kiss which turned into a bite when she couldn’t contain herself. Inaya squeaked, rolling her hips in eager anticipation of more. Dae chuckled and gave her a playful smack. “Stand still. I don’t want to hurt you.”

“I would not mind the pain,” Inaya said, flipping her long hair over her shoulder and glancing back at her with ravenous, passion-glazed eyes. “You need not be so gentle with me, Consort…not if rougher play would please you.”

A memory from her previous encounter with Inaya occurred to Dae at that moment…a comment she’d made about the way pain could sharpen sensations of pleasure. Other memories of how Johara had responded when discussing Inaya’s tastes in pleasure…and how her preferences were not so easily explained.

The darker elements of desire…

The truth of Inaya’s deepest held sexual appetites suddenly clicked in Dae’s mind. As intriguing as this revelation was, however, Dae didn’t think she had the confidence just yet to pursue it. Giving Inaya another light smack to appease her, she said, “Maybe so…but this isn’t about you. Remember, these pleasures are meant for Zafirah.”

Inaya’s eyes were still hungry. “I doubt she would mind the pain, either.”

“Just behave, my wicked raven. I promise, we’ll explore your preferences of passion when we have the time to do so properly…once we are back in El’Kasari.”

Inaya gave a pout of disappointment, but wiggled her hips in wanton encouragement.

Dae focused back on driving her friend once more to the edge, her tongue exploring Inaya’s sex from front to back with broad, flat strokes. When Inaya flexed against her movements, trying to set a faster pace, Dae’s tongue inadvertently dipped above the lowest point of her sex, up into the crease of her ass. Inaya froze, and Dae, feeling a little daring, used her hands to gently spread her open so she could properly admire her most personal treasures. Inaya’s stance allowed her an incredibly intimate view…and Dae was surprised by how attractive the sight actually was. Naughty, yes…but not as unappealing as she had once imagined. She imagined Inaya kneeling behind the Scion…pictured Zafirah spread before her so blatantly…and a sudden, adventurous impulse struck her.

She didn’t pause to question her desire, didn’t feel even a moment of embarrassment or awkwardness…she simply gave in to her instinctive hunger and flicked her wet tongue out to explore.

“Gods, yesss!” Inaya pressed herself back to meet her, clearly enjoying the sensations. “Oh, you have grown bold, little one! Keep going, Consort! Let me feel that wicked tongue!”

Encouraged, Dae lapped up and down the full length of Inaya’s backside, from the lowest point of her tail-bone down over her puckered rosette, through the dripping folds of her sex, and then all the way back up. It was undeniably exciting to think that very soon Zafirah would be receiving these taboo pleasures through the agency of Inaya. Dae could only imagine her delight…and wondered what response she might receive in return.

This was a pleasure she had yet to indulge in personally—not that she believed Zafirah would deny her should she ever request such a service—so Dae wasn’t too certain what kind of sensations her flashing, flickering tongue was delivering. It was obvious, however, that there were plenty of sensitive nerve-endings in the intimate regions she was exploring. Inaya’s reaction was heated and carnal, and when she let one of her hands drop down to finger and stroke her clitoral piercing, she gave a rather vocal scream and climaxed with such intensity that even the muscles in her feet curled and snapped taut, lifting her onto the tips of her toes.

Pulling her tongue away to properly enjoy the spectacle, Dae felt a warm glow of pride at seeing her friend so lost to these sensations. In the harem, Inaya had been her mentor and guide, confidant and lover, and though Dae knew the girl still had many lessons left to teach her, she was enjoying this opportunity to demonstrate how well she’d learned from her teachings thus far…and to show just how far she’d come from that naive innocent she had been.

Kneeling on the hardwood floor was starting to cramp her muscles, so when Inaya’s legs stopped trembling Dae turned her back around and kissed up along her inner thigh. Inaya was still trying to catch her breath, dazed from her last climax, but when Dae’s mouth closed over her dripping sex, she moaned long and loud. Dae slipped two fingers back into her as she let her oral devotions become more fervent, more merciless, trying to push Inaya quickly back to the brink. Using her free hand, she pressed Inaya’s pelvis flush against the wall to help her remain standing, at the same time curling the two fingers thrusting into her upwards toward her bellybutton, seeking that magical spot within her she knew from her own experiences could trigger a thunderous orgasm. Inaya had told her during their last encounter that she could climax quickly and repeatedly, and Dae was curious to see how much she could endure before she collapsed. The muscles in Inaya’s legs and stomach quivered and twitched in rapture, and it didn’t look like she’d last much longer.

Inaya’s breath was coming ragged and fast, her eyes closed as she concentrated on her pleasure. Finally, Dae took the delicate metal stud between her teeth and hummed, lashing that raw bundle of nerves with her tongue over and over again. She felt the contractions grip her fingers, heard Inaya’s cries rising faster and louder, and thrust fast and deep into her tightening core. Inaya came explosively a final time, screaming as a flood of her release gushed around Dae’s fingers, soaking her from wrist to elbow and splashing over her breasts. Dae’s fingers worked relentlessly, keeping her at the height of ecstasy, only withdrawing from their snug nest so she could set her mouth over the flood of juices and suck hungrily at Inaya’s dripping, satiny folds.

Inaya’s orgasm seemed to go on and on, but eventually her knees buckled, legs too weak to support her. She fell forward, grabbing Dae by the shoulder to steady herself, and managed to fall to her knees with what little grace her passion-wracked senses would allow.

Dae immediately sealed her lips over Inaya’s, sharing the taste of her copious juices and swallowing her panting breaths happily. Inaya, almost weeping from the force of her final release, clung to her and accepted the kisses dazedly while she recovered her senses.

“I’m not sure if that counts as five, or six,” Dae said teasingly when Inaya had finally caught her breath and no longer appeared to be on the verge of fainting.

Inaya laughed weakly and licked the wetness from Dae’s chin and neck, her hair looking adorably tousled. “Call it seven and you would be modest, little one!” she said, wiping sweat from her flushed and pretty face. “Even I may struggle to fully impart such fervor to your beloved Zafirah.”

“I’m confident you’ll do your best,” Dae grinned, hugging Inaya’s dusky body against her. “That was most impressive.”

Inaya laughed again and looked at the moisture glistening all over Dae’s chest and arm. “I…I confess, I do not normally achieve such spectacular heights…but it seems the Scion has instructed you well in that particular style of passion.” She ran a finger over the droplets and brought it to her lips. “Mmm…I apologize that my enthusiasm made such a mess.”

Dae felt herself blush at those words—the first time her cheeks had colored in quite a while—and she gave Inaya a shy smile. “I didn’t mind,” she said quietly. “In fact, I take it as a compliment.”

They held each other for a few more minutes, savoring the aftermath of their pleasure and exploring one another with aimless, lazy caresses. After a few minutes of quiet languor, Inaya began looking around the storeroom with greater interest.

“The decorating in this room leaves much to be desired,” she observed. “Perhaps when I return with Zafirah’s response we might find a more suitable location for me to deliver it. Somewhere with a bed?”

Dae laughed. “I was in a hurry to get you naked. Besides, this way we didn’t ruin my sheets.” She laughed again when Inaya’s cheeks turned a dusky rose. “Don’t worry, this is just a storage room. At least here, no-one will notice anything amiss.”

“Ahh.” Inaya looked around with fresh understanding—she’d clearly never encountered a room devoted entirely to storing supplies before. “So, these are stockpiles…reserves set aside to weather hard times. Wise, though hardly necessary in a land of such abundance as this.” She got to her feet a bit shakily and pulled her pantaloons back up over her sleek legs, then offered Dae a hand. Curious now, she began inspecting a few of the items stacked on the shelves while Dae watched her, slightly amused. Her dark eyes widened in delight over a discovery.

“Ooh, candles! I have never seen so many before!” Picking up a bundle of the waxy sticks, she brought them to her nose and breathed in their scent. “Mmm, they smell of lavender. But…” She gave Dae a puzzled look. “…why would you keep candles in a place such as this?”

“Well, they’re for lighting, of course,” Dae giggled. “My mother has a collection of beehives and she makes the candles from their wax.”

“Ahh…I see.” Inaya considered the bundle with what Dae felt to be greater interest than the innocuous item warranted. “We Jaharri prefer oil-lamps for lighting. They are far more practical in the heat of the desert than candles.”

There was something odd about Inaya’s expression that Dae wasn’t sure how to read. “But…if you’ve only used oil-lamps, how do you even know what candles are?” she queried.

“Well, they have uses besides providing light, little one,” Inaya explained, giving Dae a playful look. “Uses of a more…erotic…nature.”

“Erotic?”

“Indeed.” Inaya ran a finger over the bundle in her hand, smiling sensuously. “For those with an appetite for such things…hot wax dripped upon naked skin at the height of ecstasy can be intensely pleasurable.”

Dae’s eyes widened at the sudden visual her imagination provided, and it took her a long moment to shake the image loose. “Oh!” Memories of all the hours she’d spent with her mother learning the craft of candle-making…ruined. “I-I hadn’t ever…considered such a thing.”

Inaya chuckled. “And I had never thought to use a candle to light my way at night, little one. But if ever you would like to test their erotic applications, I would be delighted to offer assistance.”

“Umm…” Dae could feel herself blushing quite furiously now, and it was another reminder that, no matter how thoroughly she had embraced her new life and put the indoctrination of her upbringing behind her, there would always be moments when the greater experience of the harem girls would bring the blood rushing to her cheeks. Still… “Maybe…if you think I’d like it.”

“Trust me, Dae, I would make it an experience worth repeating. Now, where did my top end up?”

Dae shook the libidinous musings from her mind and helped Inaya get dressed again before pulling her discarded shirt over her head, glad she had thought to remove it before pleasuring Inaya. The two enjoyed a last, lingering kiss, ran their fingers through their tousled hair to straighten it as best they could, then opened the door and exited the storeroom.

Kaylee was still standing guard outside, red-faced and breathing a little shallow, but Dae thanked her kindly for keeping an eye out on her behalf. Kaylee seemed a bit dizzy and could only meet her gaze briefly before her eyes darted away. Inaya gave her another wandering, appreciative look and a sultry smile. She glanced from Kaylee back to Dae, an eyebrow raised mischievously. “Perhaps next time your friend would prefer to join us?” Kaylee gasped and stared at her, shocked. Inaya winked. “Even if only to watch…it could be highly educational.”

Dae cuffed her on the shoulder and scolded, “Be nice.”

Inaya grinned, but as she passed between Dae and Kaylee, she made certain to lightly caress her fingertips down her arm while brushing against her invitingly. Dae rolled her eyes at her incorrigible friend and fell into step beside her.

As they made their way back down the hall, she noticed Kaylee cast a backwards glance at the closed door behind them, her expressive eyes filled with an aching, longing curiosity. How much longer would it be, Dae wondered, before she finally found the courage to ask her about the mysterious delights that had transpired in the room beyond?

Smiling to herself, Dae felt confident she wouldn’t have to wait for Inaya’s return before another opportunity to indulge in carnal play presented itself.

Continued

 Bard's Page

Back to the Academy