Disclaimers ~ This is an original work of fiction. Any resemblance to actual persons, places or events is purely coincidental. These characters belong to me, if they have a passing resemblance to you or share your name, it's purely coincidental. All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced in any form without permission from the author.

Bad language ~ A fair bit.

Disclaimers ~ This is an original work of fiction. Any resemblance to actual persons, places or events is purely coincidental. These characters belong to me, if they have a passing resemblance to you or share your name, it's purely coincidental. All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced in any form without permission from the author.

Bad language ~ A fair bit.

Love/sex ~ Romance between men and women and between women. Sex between consenting couples.

Sickness & death ~ There are some deaths in this story. If that's not for you, I hope you enjoy reading something else.

Author's note ~ Sorry for a lack of updating, been caught up watching the World Cup. This series takes place in the fictional town of Honeyport in the South of England. Questions, comments & thoughts all welcome. Loves_to_write_fic@yahoo.co.uk

© June, 2006 Cam Taylor

 

Judge

It's started. She has called in those stupid investigators to protect her. There is no protection from me. I will get to you Kate Geraldine Levens. I will make you pay. The man called Judge watched from the darkness as one of the male investigators walked around the back of the house. The back garden was swamped in darkness, the kitchen light off, the pool house lights off. The man he watched had just a simple torch and was pointing it uselessly around.

Judge's lips curled up in distaste. That thing won't find me. Not hidden here, way back among the trees, sheltered by their shadow. Cold, calculating eyes watched the big-built man disappear down the side of the house. Idiots! They aren't taking me seriously! He's not even searching properly! Not that he could find me. I am a shadow, no one can see me, the real me. The real me is hidden deep. But slowly, very slowly I am letting go of what I pretend to be. Soon... soon she will know the real me. She will know why she has been judged. She will remember what she did! Soon....

Stealthily, he slipped away into the night, undetected.

 

Continued...

Return to the Academy

Author's Page