Double Play XXVI

By Cruise

The feel of his facial hair against her brought up memories from their interlude earlier and she quickly broke the kiss.  Lowering her head she said softly, "I'm sorry."

He felt a catch in his heart seeing the conflict in her expression.  "Don't be, I shouldn't have pushed you."  He held her hand and squeezed it lightly.

She looked up at him and smiled slightly.  "Promise me we will always be friends no matter what." 

He smiled, nodding his head yes and leaned in.  "I promise."  He kissed her on the forehead and turned to walk away.

Michelle was filled with confusion and sadness as she watched him exit the room.  She smiled when he looked at her with a broad smile and winked before closing the door.  She flopped back on the bed and sighed heavily.  ‘I am so confused! I have no one to talk to about this that can give me an objective view.  I can't keep going on hurting him, I need to figure out just what in the hell I want…better yet, who I want to be with.'  Sitting up, she held her head when the room began to spin and started to dress for bed once her equilibrium settled.

Chad stood outside the door, trying to come to terms with his feelings and the mixed messages Michelle was sending him.  ‘Be patient…she only needs some time...'  He sighed heavily and staggered towards his room.

***

Dakota parked the motorcycle in the garage and turned off the engine.

Cass scrambled off the back and removed the helmet.  She shook her hair out and laughed when she felt sand fall from her hair onto her shoulders.  "I think I have sand in places I never imagined I could have it."  Looking down at her shorts, she brushed the sand off.

Dakota swung her leg over the motorcycle and unhooked the straps on her helmet.  Flipping the visor up, she wiggled her eyebrows.  "I have a pretty vivid imagination and I'm sure I could come up with some delectable places for sand to hide out in."

Cass scrunched up her nose at Dakota and playfully poked her in the stomach.

Dakota laughed and removed the helmet, flinging her hair off her face.  She looked at Cass who stood staring at her.  "What?"

"Do you have to do that with your hair?"

"Why? What do you mean?"

"You know what I mean."  Cass tickled her ribs.

Dakota laughed and stepped back.  "No, I don't…what do you mean."

"You are only doing that to turn me on."

Dakota grinned mischievously and moved closer, snuggling her face near Cass' ear.  "If that's all it took I should have done that a long time ago."  She lightly kissed Cass' cheek.

Cass fought to keep her eyes open that automatically closed when she felt Dakota's breath in her ear.  She grasped Dakota's face in her hands and pulled her in for a deep, wet kiss.  Cass broke the kiss and looked deep into Dakota's eyes with a playful smile.  "Maybe you should have."  She winked and placed the helmet on the motorcycle.  "I'm going up to remove this offensive sand with a nice hot shower."  Cass turned on her heels and walked toward the entrance to the house.  She looked back at Dakota who stood staring at her as she waved and smiled flirtatiously before disappearing behind the door.

Dakota stood still, unable to move as her heart raced.  She gasped when she realized she had been holding her breath.  ‘Damn, she excites me!'  She chuckled and shook her head feeling the wetness that had formed between her legs when Cass kissed her.  Placing the helmet on the motorcycle, she turned and headed into the house.

***

Cass stood enjoying the feeling of the hot water against her skin and dipped her face into the water.  She leaned back and took a deep breath, immediately feeling refreshed. 

Dakota slowly entered the bathroom and stood staring at Cass through the glass.  She smiled as she watched Cass rinse her hair with her eyes closed.  The sight of Cass' hard nipples and her wet naked body increased the wetness between her legs.  She inhaled deeply when Cass began to wash her body with the soap.  Sighing when Cass turned around, Dakota decided to fulfill her insatiable desire for the smaller woman.  She approached the glass shower dropping her clothing along the way and quietly opened the door, easily sliding in behind her lover.  Reaching around Cass, she gently laid her hands on her wet abdomen while whispering, "Need some help with that?"

Cass jumped slightly when Dakota moved against her and smiled from the feeling of having her arms around her.  "I sure do."  Cass smiled and leaned her head to the side, resting it against Dakota's shoulder as her taller lover gently kissed her neck.  She closed her eyes in obvious enjoyment of feeling Dakota's hand gently caressing her breast and gasped when she felt Dakota's other hand slide down her body, settling between her folds.  Cass reached up, gently caressing Dakota's cheek and clutched the hand that held her breast when she felt Dakota slide her finger up and down her clit.  "Baby, that feels wonderful."

Dakota was caught off guard by the comment and stood upright.  She smiled and moved her kiss to the opposite side of Cass' neck as she continued to stroke Cass' clit.  "Do you like that?" Dakota whispered and sank her teeth into Cass' neck.

"I love it!" Cass gasped and moved her hips in rhythm with Dakota's hand. 

Dakota moved her hand to Cass' opposite breast, caressing and teasing her hard nipple.

Cass' need to feel Dakota's lips on her own escalated and she turned her head towards her.  "Kiss me."

Dakota smiled sultrily.  "My pleasure."  Dakota's tongue traced Cass' lips and easily slipped inside for a deep kiss.  Her hand slid down Cass' body between her legs and her other hand moved in behind Cass.  Her finger slid up and down Cass' sodden clit easily.

"I want you inside of me." Cass demanded breathless as her pelvis seductively moved with Dakota.

"That is definitely my pleasure."  Dakota chuckled and slid her other hand along Cass' backside she whispered in Cass' ear, "Spread your legs for me." 

Cass barely had her legs spread and gasped when Dakota quickly entered her.  "Oh, yes." 

Dakota's long fingers on her free hand stroked Cass' clit from the front as her fingers on the other slid in and out of her wet opening from behind.  Dakota nibbled on Cass' neck when Cass leaned her head back against Dakota's shoulder, panting heavily.

Cass tilted her head up and watched as Dakota slid her finger in her mouth.  Slowly sucking it while she stared at Cass, she smiled and licked her lips as her hand moved back down to her clit. 

"Hmmm, delicious.  I want more…a lot more."  Dakota smiled and kissed Cass on the lips.

The taste of herself on Dakota's lips sent her senses soaring.  "Fuck me."

Dakota's heart raced and her wetness mounted from the request.  She moved Cass closer to the wall and began to move in and out of her faster as her finger slid up and down her clit.

Cass put her hands on the wet, tile wall to brace herself.  "YES! Deeper!" She gasped when she felt Dakota thrust her finger farther inside.  "I want more of you."

Dakota's arousal heightened as she pushed a second finger inside her lover.

"Oh, yes…fuck me…"  Cass moved her hips in rhythm with Dakota's movement and with each kiss of Dakota's lips against her neck she felt her clit throb more.  "Harder Dakota, fuck me harder."  She pleaded breathless.

Dakota thrust her fingers in and out of Cass harder still fingering Cass' hard, slick clit.  Her own clit was hard, sensitive and burned with desire for Cass.

"Yes, yes…don't stop…I'm…aah, I'm coming!" Cass moved her pelvis and shook when she released her orgasm, falling into Dakota's arms.

Dakota stopped her motion and slowly removed her fingers from Cass, holding her in a gentle embrace as her lover had yet another orgasm.  She reached over and turned the knob for hotter water. 

Cass moved within her confines and smiled when Dakota's blue eyes met hers.

Dakota smiled and leaned in with her tongue out of her mouth in search of Cass.  She gasped when her tongue easily slipped inside of Cass' mouth while her arms quickly encircled the smaller woman.  The kiss turned more passionate and Cass held Dakota tighter.

Dakota broke the kiss and moved it down Cass' neck to her breasts, stopping at each one, suckling and kissing the over sensitive areas.  Her kiss blazed a trail down Cass' strong abdomen and stopped between her legs.  Dakota knelt before her and nuzzled her mouth over Cass' mound when she spread her legs.

Cass looked down, watching as Dakota pressed her mouth against her sex.  She moved her head back and closed her eyes when Dakota's tongue slid inside her.  "Oh, Dakota! You make me feel so good, don't stop."  She panted heavily and held Dakota's head against her mound.

Cass' wetness and taste sent Dakota over the edge.  She grasped Cass' hips and turned her head, resting her face against Cass lips, panting heavily as her own orgasm over took her.  After catching her breath she continued to lick and suck all of Cass.  She smiled when she felt Cass have another orgasm inside of her mouth.  She licked, kissed and sucked Cass' mound until Cass could stand no more.

Cass guided Dakota up and pressed her lips against Dakota's for a passionate kiss.  Dakota wrapped her arms around Cass and pulled her close.  She broke the kiss and held her tightly.  "I can't get enough of you." 

Cass kissed her on the shoulder.  "And I can't give you enough of me."

Dakota rested her cheek against Cass shoulder, reveling in the feeling of being in her arms.  She smiled and leaned up, looking at Cass.  Smiling uncontrollably as she stared at the green eyed beauty, she stroked her wet hair thinking of so many things to tell her, yet being unable to voice any of them.  All she could do was smile and cherish the feeling in her heart staring deep into Cass' soul.

***

Dakota woke suddenly, feeling the bed where Cass once lay.  Not feeling her there, her heart raced more than it already did and she sat up abruptly, looking around the room, fearful.  "Cass!" She scanned the darkened room that was scantily lit from the glow of the full moon through the large window.  Straining to see, she snapped her head around in the opposite direction.  "Cass!" Her fear grew with her heart rate.

"Hey, I'm right here."  Cass said softly as she approached the bed from behind Dakota.

Dakota wheeled around to look at her and sighed relieved.  She quickly moved to the side of the bed, sitting before Cass.

Cass stood before her and stared at her, surprised by the stress she saw in Dakota's face.  "Hey, what's going on?" She gently stroked Dakota's hair that framed her face.

Dakota stared at her breathing heavily, trying to calm her racing heart.  "I aah…" Looking down, she exhaled loudly and looked back up.  "I thought you and I were just a dream when I didn't see you there." 

The sadness and fear Cass saw in Dakota's blue eyes broke her heart.  She held Dakota's face in her hands and smiled warmly.  "Its fine, I was in the bathroom."  She kissed Dakota's lips and pulled her close.

Dakota wrapped her arms around Cass and rested her head against her chest.  "I thought you were gone…again."  Her last word filled her thoughts.  She held Cass tighter and sighed.

Cass' heart sighed and she kissed Dakota on the head.   Stepping back, she held Dakota's face in her hands and leaned in to kiss her.  She broke the kiss smiling as she stared deep into Dakota's blue eyes.  "I'm not going anywhere."  She guided Dakota back onto the bed and crawled on top of her.  Staring down at her she smiled mischievously.  "Well, except for down here."  Her gaze never left Dakota's as she moved between her legs. 

Dakota smiled and chuckled, gasping when she felt Cass' kiss against her mound.  Looking down at her lover, she sat up and reached for Cass, guiding her up. 

Cass knelt between Dakota's legs, staring at her worriedly.  "Is something wrong?"

"Yes."  Dakota smiled and guided Cass' legs around her waist.  Cass sat in her lap, facing her.  "You were too far away."  She leaned in and kissed her lips softly, wrapping Cass in a warm embrace.

Cass broke the kiss, staring deeply into her eyes.  "You sure know how to make a girl feel wonderful."  Smiling, she lightly stroked Dakota's face with her thumb.

"So, do you."  Dakota smiled adoringly as she lightly rubbed Cass' back.

Silence filled the room as each stared into the other's soul, enjoying the feeling of being in one another's arms.   

***

Brooke woke, enjoying the feeling of having Mary wrapped around her naked body.  She turned to face her and smiled at how peaceful she looked sleeping.  Staring at her, she felt a nervous tickle in her stomach as she looked down to her naked breasts. The memory of how, a few short hours before she was delicately kissing and sucking them, invaded her.  Leaning in, she kissed her on the forehead.

I never felt like this when I was with Michelle.  She makes me feel incredible when she holds me in her arms.  Safe and wanted.'  She gently stroked her bare shoulder.  ‘I want this to be more than just a weekend fling.'  Smiling, she slid her hand under Mary's and kissed her on the forehead.  ‘I wonder how Cass is going to take the news that I'm with Mary.'  She sighed heavily at how she thought Cass was going to respond.  ‘She'll just have to accept it.'  She snuggled closer to Mary and closed her eyes.

Mary slowly opened her eyes, hearing the sound of Brooke's breathing as she was fast asleep.  ‘I surely didn't expect to feel this way about you.  What am I getting myself into?' Sighing, she quietly crawled out of the bed and walked to the bathroom.

***

Cass lie awake listening to the soft sound of Dakota breathing as she watched her sleep.  ‘You look so sweet.  So unlike your reputation.'  She lightly stroked her hair, feeling her heart quicken.  ‘I am in way to deep with you and there is no going back for me, please don't hurt me.'  Feeling her eyes moisten, she inhaled deeply to quell her emotions.  Unsuccessful with keeping her tears in cheek, she quietly rose from the bed and walked to the window.  Staring out over the moonlit marshland in the distance she sighed heavily, feeling her tears trickle down her face.  ‘Who am I fooling? I keep thinking she's going to hurt me, but if she ever finds out about me, she will be the one hurt.'  She wiped the tears from her face when she heard Dakota rustle in the bed and closed her eyes when Dakota's strong arms wrapped around her naked body.

"Hey, I missed you."

The soft sound of Dakota's voice in her ear sent a tingling sensation throughout her and her sadness quickly disappeared.  She placed her hands on Dakota's and wrapped them tighter around her, enjoying the warm, safe feeling.

"I couldn't sleep."

"I'm sorry, is there anything I can do to help?" Dakota lightly kissed her cheek and leaned her head against Cass'

"You already are.  This feels wonderful."  Cass smiled. 

"I'm glad I could help."  Dakota smiled, kissing Cass' cheek lightly.

They stood staring out the window, caught up in the warmth of the embrace, without a word said for a long while.

"Don't move I'll be right back."  Dakota chuckled, releasing her hold of Cass.  She kissed her on the cheek and hurried to the bathroom.  Grabbing her bathrobe in a rush, she struggled to get her arms through as she walked back into the bedroom.  "I'll only be a minute."  She smiled at Cass who stared at her, wondering what she was up too.

Cass smiled and giggled when Dakota winked before disappearing behind the door.  Cass turned back to the window. As she stared at the swamp in the distance her thoughts trailed off. 

***

"Is the plan in motion?"

"I don't think I can do this." The voice had a nervous twinge to it.

"Oh, no you aren't going to back out of this now."

"I can't…"

"What? Speak up, I can't hear you."

There was a long pause.

"Hello? Hello? Are you there? Don't fuck around with me because I'll make your life a living nightmare!"

"I'm here."

"You better be."

"I'm not getting a good feeling from this at all." 

"Too bad, you are already in."

"I'm not going to do it." 

"Yes, you are.  You are not going to double cross me.  My plan is in motion.  Need I remind you how eager you were to help me out when I proposed this to you?"

"I wish I would have never agreed to this…"  The voice trailed off regretfully.

"Think back to the reason why you even considered it in the first place and you will have a renewal of faith."

"Okay, okay.  I don't like it, but I'll go along…I just don't want anybody to know…"

"Very good, I'm pleased to hear that you are back on board.  Trust me; you will be very happy if the plan goes through without any problems.  Have a good night."

The phone clicked off.  The person looked down at the phone, shaking their head.  ‘What am I doing?'

***

"Dude, what in the hell are you doing?" Chad tapped Owens shoulder that was wrapped around a naked blonde on the couch in the entertainment room.

"Huh? What?" He looked at his brother, confused.

"What in the hell are you thinking?" Chad pointed at the woman.

"What do you think idiot?" He looked at the woman and then to his brother.  "She was hot man."

"Yeah, that may be, but mom would have a conniption fit if she finds you down here with her.  Besides, what is she still doing here?"

"Mom would get over it."  He waved his brother away and looked at the girl.  "I guess we passed out."  He laughed.

"Either get her out or up to your room before Mamá sees her.  Don't be disrespectful."

Owen didn't appreciate his brother's tone and sat up.  "Since when do you order me around?"

"Oh, shut the fuck up and get going I'm in no mood for you Owen."  Chad waved him off and walked over to pick up their cloths.

"I get it now.  You are ticked because your beloved lesbian that you've been pining for like a love sick whussy boy turned you down.  That's pretty lame bro."  He laughed, staggering to regain his balance.

Chad's blood boiled and he moved towards his brother. 

"That's it; aah poor Chad couldn't close the deal with Michelle.  Why is that?"

"Shut up Owen."  He clenched his fists as he stared at his brother, trying to calm the anger he felt.

"Dude, you are pathetic longing for her. She doesn't want you."

"You don't know shit Owen."  He shoved his brother out of his face.

Owen grew angry and moved face to face with his brother.  "I know that you are acting like a pussy because you can't get into her pants and do you know why that is bro? Grab a clue man; she doesn't want you because you're such a sissy.  Now, had it been me she would have already put out for me."

In a moment of rage, Chad punched his brother and stood over him breathing heavily.  "Don't speak that way about her you asshole!"

"What in the hell is going on down here?" Dakota rushed into the room after hearing a thud.  "Chad, what did you do?" She pushed Chad away and leaned down to help Owen who was on the ground, holding his eye.

"He deserved it, he was being a dick."  Chad spat and walked out of the room.

"What's going on?" The woman sat up and looked around.

"Are you crazy having this chick out here with Mamá home? You know the rules; she should be in your room." Dakota looked at her brother angrily.

"Don't start with me too."  He held his eye, struggling to get up.

Dakota helped him.

***

Chad's anger boiled deep within as he walked to his bedroom with his fists still clutched.  He entered his room and sat down on the bed, still breathing heavily.  He looked down at his fists and the reality of the situation hit him.  ‘That is the first time I've ever hit my brother like that.'  He rubbed his face with his hands, remembering what his brother said.  ‘He deserved it though.'  He undressed and climbed under the sheets.

***

"Are you okay Owen?" The blonde woman asked as she stood next to him.  "Hi Kody."  She smiled flirtatiously as she looked at Dakota.

"Charlene?" Dakota was surprised to see the woman.

"That's right sis, she switched teams."  Owen smiled arrogantly and walked towards the kitchen still holding his eye.

Charlene moved closer to Dakota when Owen disappeared.  "It's so good to see you Kody.  I've missed you."  She smiled provocatively as she stood closer.

"Yeah, whatever I'm out of here."  Dakota moved to walk away and was stopped by Charlene.

"How about if you sneak me up to your room like you did when we were in high school?" She slid her finger down Dakota's bare chest and jumped when Dakota grabbed her hand.

"Sorry, I'm with someone else."

"Ooh, even better.  I can join the two of you.  It will be a lot better than being with your brother.  He just has no clue how to please a woman."

Dakota choked back a snicker.

"Unlike you, who knows how to work a dildo better than any man could ever imagine." She moved in to kiss Dakota.

Dakota stepped away.  "Okay, that's it.  I'm out of here.  You can either leave or stay with my inadequate brother."  Dakota handed the clothes to her and walked towards the kitchen.  "Dude, get your chick man."  She opened the refrigerator and reached in for drinks. 

Owen stepped out of the kitchen and looked into the living room.  "Too late, she just left."  He walked back into the kitchen, holding an ice pack over his eye.  He watched as Dakota grabbed snacks from the cupboards. 

Dakota looked over at him.  "What happened between you and Chad?"

"He was trying to boss me around and I didn't like it."  He shrugged his shoulders and sat on the stool next to the counter.

"That doesn't sound like Chad."  Dakota stood looking at him.

"Oh, he's pussy whipped with Michelle.  That's all he can think about is getting into her pants and he's pissed that he can't.  I told him if it were me, I would have already had her."

Dakota stared at him in disbelief and shook her head.  "You're an asshole.  She's your friend, why would you say something like that about her?"

"Oh, come on I was joking around."

"Yeah, right.  Doesn't sound like a joke to me besides, it hurt your brother's feelings?"

"Oh, poor whussy boy."

"What in the hell is wrong with you? He's in love with her dickhead! Lay off of him. They are both trying to come to terms with what is going on between them and you should respect that.  He's your brother; you're supposed to support him not ridicule him.  Man, you can be such an asshole some times, just like our father.  Put some damn clothes on before Mamá sees you naked."  She grabbed the food and walked away.

Owen leaned forward, resting his elbows against the counter and sighed, knowing his sister's comments were right. He walked over to the living room and slid his jeans on.  He flopped down on the couch and closed his eyes, regretting the words he had said to his brother.  

***

Chad woke and looked to the door when it opened. His heart raced and he smiled.  "Michelle.  I'm so happy you are here."

"Me too.  I missed you.  I don't want to stay in the other room.  I want to be here with you." 

He watched excitedly as Michelle walked over and stood next to his bed.  His exhilaration escalated as he watched her remove her clothes. "You are so beautiful.  I've wanted this to happen between us for so long my love."  He smiled as he watched her remove the sheet that covered his naked body.

Michelle looked down at his body and back up, meeting his lust filled blue eyes.  "I can see how much."  She smiled flirtatiously and crawled on top of him.

"Oh, yes."  He sighed heavily, his arousal mounted when he felt her curls against his penis.  He placed his hands on her hips and leaned up to kiss her, attempting to move on top of her

"Easy big boy."  Michelle gently pushed him back down. "I'm going to be on top."

"Okay, no problem how ever you want."  His heart pounded in his chest as he stared into her brown eyes.

Michelle leaned down and kissed him deeply.  Breaking the kiss, she stared at him as she hovered over him.  "Chad, I've never been with a man before.  I'm glad my first time will be with you."

He gasped breathless, feeling a burning sensation consume him.  "I've never been with a lesbian before." 

Michelle smiled.  "I guess that makes us both virgins then huh?"

He chuckled.  "I promise to be gentle with you if you do the same with me."

"It's a deal."  Michelle smiled and leaned down to kiss him again.

He deepened the kiss and gently rubbed his hands down her back, stopping at her firm backside.  He gasped when Michelle reached between their legs and brushed against him.  He moaned when he felt her hard clit against his stiffened shaft and gasped for air when he felt her slide up and down against him.  "You feel incredible baby." 

"So do you, but you should put a condom on."

"I want to feel you for our first time without one on."  He stared into her brown eyes, hopeful.

"I don't want to get pregnant."  Michelle stopped her ministrations as she looked down at him.

"I promise you that won't happen.  I know when to pull out."

Michelle stared into his eyes and smiled as she leaned down to kiss him again.

His stiffness increased and he gasped deepening the passionate kiss when he felt her wet, tight opening press down on him.  He sighed when he felt her move up and inhaled deeply when he felt himself enter her.  "I love you so much Michelle."

***

"Hey, I'm sorry it took me so long. My stupid brother's were having a squabble."  Dakota smiled as she entered the room.

Cass smiled as she looked over her shoulder, still standing in front of the window.  Smiling at the joy she saw in Dakota's face, sadness filled her and she turned back to the window.  ‘I hate this.  I need to tell her the truth.  What will she think when I tell her? Will she not want to be with me? Of course she won't, you've lied to her.  I can't hide the truth from her anymore; it will hurt her too much if this continues.'  She inhaled when Dakota wrapped her arms around her.

"Hmmm, you're so warm and sexy.  I missed having you in my arms."  Dakota inhaled Cass' sent as she lightly kissed her neck.

Cass' heart raced as she inhaled deeply and exhaled in a quiet sigh.  Turning within Dakota's embrace, her green eyes met Dakota's sparkling blues.  She was caught off guard as she stared into her beautiful eyes.

Dakota smiled adoringly and lightly kissed her lips.  Seeking to deepen the kiss, she lightly traced Cass' lips with her tongue and gently pushed past her lips.

Cass sank into the sexy kiss and wrapped her arms around Dakota's neck as the kiss became more passionate.  She broke the kiss breathless.  Staring at Dakota she said softly, "I need to tell you something."

To Be Continued…

Return to the Academy

Feed the bard at: Cruise@clububer2000.com

URL: www.clububer2000.com

June 2006