Livia

Warning:

This is one of the hottest couples there ever was!!!

Besides their constant battle of minds and strength, there is also a lot of emotions and feelings, and lots and lots of “SMOKIN’ HOT POTATOES PASSION”!

Some of the words you find in here might be very graphic, so if you are under 18 years old, or this kind of story is forbidden where you live, please do not read it.

Or move… ;)

Please send Feedback to: d.c.parker@web.de

Xena POV: When starting out to get her daughter back, things for the warrior don’t work out quite as planned.

***

If there is one thing I can still be sure about, it is that I am definitely not myself tonight!

Maybe all those years in my frozen cage have done more damage to my brain, my logical thinking and judgment than I thought. Maybe all the things crashing in on me from all around me are clouding my senses to an almost dangerous extent. Maybe coming back into a world where I don’t really belong anymore has killed parts of my soul I didn’t even know were alive until now.

It doesn’t matter.

All that matters is that I have surely lost my mind along the way.

Its too much. Our death…planned death, going all wrong, sliding towards Tartarus at neck breaking speed. Loosing yet another child, and loose her I did, no matter if she is still alive or not. It hurts so much to see her like this. Of all the things I wished for her when she was a baby in my arms, of all the things I silently prayed would come to her, never, not even for one moment, have I wished for her to become what I have been once. What I still am…

Seeing her on that horse at the ceremony…was like my worst nightmare coming true. It felt like my heart was ripped out of my chest and I was left to bleed.

Everything! I gladly would have given up everything to keep her safe. My soul, my life, my eternity, all of this I would have instantly thrown away for my child being able to live a life in peace. Every night since I knew I was with child I have sworn to myself that I would fight until I take my last breath to keep my baby from harm. Losing Solon had already killed half of my soul. I knew I wouldn’t survive losing my daughter too.

Waking up now, from a death I have risked to save her, only to realize that all has been for a lost cause…maybe that’s the reason everything went wrong tonight.

This party was…disgusting. But I knew he would be there. And so would she. Quickly made up was the plan between Augustus and me to show him how Livia…Livia, not Eve, not my innocent child, was using him. And I, again, was willing to risk everything to get her back into the safety of my arms.

I just didn’t plan on…him.

I never wanted him to get that close. Plan was to get his hopes up, maybe even back to thinking I would return to him, now that seemingly everything was lost for me. It was meant to be one short, single, teasing kiss. That was the plan. That was the plan…

Once he kissed me back…

It was like a huge wave of warmth and longing, something I have never felt before. The moment his lips opened up to mine, the moment our tongues met, I could feel everything drifting away, could feel my self control slipping too fast for me to be able to hold on to it.

If he was surprised by me letting him kiss me, he quickly overcame that, and pressed me closer to his body. In the most absurd of places for that to happen, I suddenly realized that never before had I felt that good when he had held me. His body strong, the energy vibrating through our connection intoxicating. I was lost to the rest of the world. I was lost to what happened between Livia and Augustus, who had played out his part of the plan way better than I did. I was lost…

When I was able to take a breath again, I pushed away from him as fast as I could. That wasn’t what had been supposed to happen! That wasn’t…part of the plan. I needed to get away from him, and quick, before the fog that seemed to cloud my senses the moment he touched me was likely to lure me back into his arms. So I turned and hurriedly left the huge room.

It took me a while to find a secure spot, one of the small alcoves from which one could overlook the city. I hadn’t seen anyone come up there, so I decided to take the time and clear my head again, needed it desperately to get my breathing back under control. So I stepped forward, put my hands on the narrow stone wall and looked out into the night. Breathing. Breathing. Breathing…

But it didn’t help. I still felt his lips, his touch, felt the humming in my body the moment he had pulled me into his arms. I still could smell his scent – this one, perfect scent that was so unmistakably him, of dark leather, and musk, and warm earth. It brought something back to me, some kind of belonging somewhere, some kind of anchor in the storm my life had become. It gave me a sense of rightness I never thought possible. It gave me…too much.

I shook my head repeatedly, knowing I needed to stop this nonsense and start concentrating again. Needed to get going, needed to go find her, to explain what had happened, to somehow make her believe that…

Then everything stopped.

And in this one, timeless moment, it came back to me. The feeling that always overcame me whenever he had been near. This distinctive mixture of danger and excitement that accompanied him, that moved my whole being like nothing else ever could. It flooded my senses, it made my mind spin, and against my will I closed my eyes, leaning back a little, fighting down the small sigh that wanted to escape as my back met the solid presence of his body.

Of course he would follow me. He always did.

“Xena.”

The way he said my name. It did…things to me. His deep, smooth voice crawled over my skin, leaving trails of burning shivers wherever it connected, and I felt my control slipping again.

What was I doing? What…what

“I thought I’d lost you forever.”

Something about the way he said that touched my heart so deeply I suddenly had to fight tears. His hands were on my waist, the thin material of the gown I wore not able to stop their warmth from soaking through, so that I could feel his touch as if I would be naked already. I bit my lip. That hadn’t been part of the plan…not at all.

My hand moved out of its own accord, coming to rest on one of his, pressing down ever so gently. My throat had gone dry, so all I could manage as I opened my mouth to say something was a croaked whisper.

“I know.”

That was all I could say. All there was to say in that moment.

I didn’t know what the hell was wrong with me. I didn’t know what I was doing there, why I was still standing there, again in his arms, in his embrace that slowly got tighter, leaning against his body that slowly moved closer.

I needed to leave. This was not…

His lips on my neck were like lightning bolts slashing into a tree, and from one moment to the other, I had no control over anything anymore. His hands held me in a death vise grip, already turning my body around, and all I could do was gasp as his mouth came down on mine again, wanting, needing, forcing, awakening a hunger I never knew existed.

Quickly I was lost in his kiss, helpless in the way his hands wandered tantalizingly slow under the thin material of my dress, and all too soon he was touching my breasts, stroking them, making my knees buckle with the jolt of energy that exploded between my legs. One of us moaned. It might have been him. I am afraid it had been me.

We have been with each other more times than I can count. Way back when, while I was still raiding the land. And our couplings had always been quick and rough, almost violent. There never had been room for gentleness, or taking your time, or caresses, or…being with each other.

I don’t know if it was the fact that my body had been resting all those years and didn’t recognize human touch anymore. But the moment he slowly, ever so slowly pulled up my gown, I was sure that being with him had never been like that.

No one had ever made me feel like that.

Like magic his vest vanished, as did my dress, and this time I did moan out loud as our skin met for what seemed like the first time ever. My fingers moved without me wanting them to, stroking over his face, over his shoulders down his muscular chest, and finally I dared to open my eyes again and meet his gaze. His dark eyes were so deep, so smoldering, so full of feelings and emotions I never thought him being capable of, it actually scared me. They drew me in, drew me further down into the alluring swirl of hot molten lava his touch created, and I was helpless to get out.

Touching him, and being touched in return, was the one thing that, after all, could give me the sense of being alive again.

Gently, he pressed me back against the wall, my naked thighs grazing over cold stone, and I gasped again as he helped me up to sit on it, moving forward, the motion bringing his now naked body between my already spread legs.

We looked at each other as one of his hands came up to cup my chin, his thumb almost lovingly stroking over my lips, and I couldn’t help but smile at the way he seemed to be hesitant to make the next move.

This was not the Ares I knew. Then again, I am not the woman he knew, either.

I brought my hands to work again, one wandering around to his broad back, coming to rest on his buttocks and pressing him slowly towards me, while the other moved to cover the one on my chin, fingers easily intertwining with his, carefully turning it over for me to be able to kiss his palm. His eyes watched me as I did, following my every move, and I felt a little part of my usual cocky self return as I winked at him, biting one of his fingers before taking it into my mouth, starting to suck on it.

Now he was the one moaning and gasping, and I could feel the wetness that had been flowing between my legs ever since our first kiss this evening increase. The hunger inside my body rose to an unbearable level, flames of lust and desire licked at my already over sensitized skin, and I groaned as I pushed him towards me more forcefully, thereby finally feeling his cock at the skin of my inner thighs.

It was…crazy! Plain and simple.

I had no idea how that could have happened, no idea at all how to explain to him, or Gabrielle who surely was waiting for me to return to her, or even myself what we were doing right then and there. I had no idea…

…the moment he entered me felt like I had died again and gone to the Elysian Fields.

He was so careful doing that, so gentle that the groan that escaped me when I felt him slip inside was more born out of emotions than out of desire. Our eyes were still open, our gazes locked as he started to move, bringing us closer together with every push of his hips, making my insides burn, scream with need, pulsate with exquisite pleasure.

He bit his lips as he picked up a rhythm, and I smiled again, letting his finger go only to lift my hand and loop it around his neck to pull him down, kissing with a yearning I never had kissed him with before. That motion yanked him forward, and I spread my legs wider to allow him more room, to have him as near to me as possible, and we both moaned at that, our kiss getting even hungrier.

Feeling him pulsate inside me was so overwhelming I could feel a lone tear slip down my face and I hurried to assure him with a smile and a short shake of my head that I was all right as he saw it too, and instantly started to slow his movements. No, I didn’t want him to stop…not ever. His body felt so good against mine, my whole being called back to life with his tender touches, his gentle trusts, I suddenly feared the moment it would push me over, bring it to an end. And force him away from me again.

Because somewhere behind that lust clouded mind of mine, I knew once we would stop this, I would turn and leave him. I had no other choice.

Because I knew that the Ares he had become over the years, I would have easily fallen in love with.

“I love you Xena.”

I always wondered if he could read my mind. Maybe he did.

Those words, rasped out on an irregular breath as his movements forced him even deeper, were all it took for me to lose track of time and place. My whole body shuddered as I came, lifting me off the cold stone and into his waiting arms, and he held me there, moving in sync with my bucking hips as he, too, reached the point of no return…

Someone yelling nearby brings me back out of my thoughts and my eyes refocus on him standing in front of me now. We were talking about him finding out about Livia, about Eve. He has, again, followed me here after I did leave him, short of moments after we had been one, our breathings still ragged, having already shared one last kiss. Like I knew I would.

He tells me that I still got the choice of his offer, that he would save her if I would be with him. But he doesn’t understand. He never could. I just can’t. It’s too much.

I ask him if he would condemn to death the woman he loves. His look is heartbreaking.

‘No. But her daughter.’

For the blink of a moment I am back in the alcove, back in his arms, and I can’t bring myself to see the man that had made love to me so gently just a few minutes ago in the God of War standing in front of me now.

Maybe we both haven’t been ourselves tonight.

Or maybe, we have been more ourselves than ever…

 

Bard's Page

Back to the Academy