Too Scared to Fall

By Kerry McNair

kerrymcnair2@gmail.com


Chapter one

 

Cassidy took a step back tilted her head to one side as she contemplated the last few strokes she had to put to her latest piece of art. She had enjoyed this one a bit too much as it had entailed her sitting in on one of London's biggest lesbian dominatrix's, as she played a scene out in front of her. It had been intense and also very educational. Cassidy herself was no stranger on the S and M scene in London in fact she was quite sort after. She was renowned for not topping anyone twice. If she went to the clubs and nothing took her fancy she was more than prepared just to watch, rather than take the same person home again. Shaking her head as she tried to mentally take herself out of the scene that she had just finished painting. It was hard though and she took a second look at the mistress and her slave as they were caught in the moment of orgasm as the mistress trailed her hand along the exposed clit of the slave. Hoping they liked it, Cassidy picked up her phone to let them know that it was finished. It would take a few weeks to dry but they were more than welcome to come and visit to see if they liked it or…. She sighed out loud not wanting to bear the consequences if they didn't.

Hearing a knock on her studio door made her jump, looking at her watch she muttered to herself. Bloody hell is it that time already, moving the painting so that the person, who was now opening the door to look for her, couldn't see it. Cassidy turned and promptly put her hands up to stop her best friend seeing her latest piece of work.

Freya groaned out loud. “That is so not fair Cass, I am your best friend so I should be allowed to see everything you paint, and you know to give you my critical advice.” Grinning at Cassidy, Freya tried to edge herself around the stubborn body in front of her. Groaning again as she could see it wasn't going to work she let herself be gently pushed back out the door she had just entered seconds earlier.

“You are definitely no fun Cassidy, I mean I find lots of lovely girls for you to do with whatever you dam well please, the least you could do is show me one painting” Freya looked up with her puppy dog eyes, that seemed to work on most females as she watched the door being locked to the studio.

Cassidy laughed and gave Freya a hug. “I love you Freya, but that is one painting you cannot see, maybe when Sophia has her end of summer party to unveil it you might be lucky enough to get an invite”. Sticking her tongue out at Freya, she became to strip off her painting clothes not in the least bit shy about Freya seeing her body. Walking into the bedroom she

 

Kerry McNair 2

 

Located her football kit and began to change into it. Shouting out to the lounge she asked Freya to fill up her water bottle and grab her boot bag.

 

#

 

After yet another sliding tackle in the mud, Cassidy had never been so relieved to hear the final whistle. It had been a hard fought game against their closest rivals in the league. Lucky for her team they had just about done enough and finished the match two goals to one. Enough to put a clear seven points between them both in the league table. Running over to the side line she began to celebrate the win with her team mates.

On the pitch next to Cassidy's another match was going on, only this one was very young kids around the age of five or six. It was half time for them and they were all gathered around the coach listening intently to all that he had to say. This gave two of the spectators a chance to watch the women play on the other pitch. Rory laughed as he caught his friend Jennifer as she watched the match, though she seemed to only have eyes for a certain blonde haired tomboy butch. He had to admit even to his gay eye that she was pretty easy to watch. Toned in what he guessed where all the right places and also good at the game. Maybe at last Jenn was going to come out of the coma that she had seemed to be in since her ex had ran out on her six years ago. Looking over again at the woman that held the attention, he thought not bad Jenn not bad.

He knocked his hip against Jenn's laughing when she stumbled. “Something got you preoccupied my dear?” he enquired “Would it be that very handsome yet somehow cute butch over there on the other pitch?”

Jenn slapped Rory on the arm, “I have no idea what you are talking about, I just wondered what had caused all the noise over there, that's all.” With that Jenn turned her attention to her son Joseph who was now back in goal with a determined look on his face, God she loved her wee man so much, but sometimes just him and her wasn't enough. She missed the feel of a woman and she missed the company of someone to fall asleep and wake up with, hell she admitted what I miss most is hot sex. She looked over at Rory making a decision. “Rory you fancy coming over tonight, Joe is at mum and dads for a sleepover. I think... no I know that I need some help and you are the man to give it, we can order take away, your choice?” She watched as he seemed to mull over the offer. “Hell, it's not like I have anything to do tonight, why not. I think this could be quite an informative night if I am not mistaken.”

 

Kerry McNair 3

 

Chapter 2

 

Cassidy looked over at the young kids playing football, loving their enthusiasm. Yet again she wished that her nephew Patrick played football, but he was more interested in hockey, she of course blamed her brother Noah. Just because he was like really good, didn't mean that he had to tempt his son over to the dark side too. Slowly she was convincing him how much fun it could be. At least he now supported the best team in north London, the mighty Tottenham. Not long now and she would take him to a match. Then just maybe he would see the error of his ways, taking one last look at the match her eyes caught the back of a woman that had a gorgeous arse. Freya jumped on her back from behind causing her to stumble.

Freya leaned her head onto Cassidy's shoulder “Who ya looking at? Anyone I'd like?”

Cassidy shrugged her off laughing, “Nah just a cute arse. Come on lets hit the showers so we don't smell dreadful before the club” They both began to jog to the clubhouse, Cassidy took one last look over her shoulder at the mystery woman. Watching as a very cute little goalie ran towards her. Shame she thought, I like them single and no kids, much less hassle in the long run.

 

#

 

Jenn had just put the phone down from ordering the Chinese just as Rory knocked on the door, letting him in she gave him a hug. “Dinner has been ordered, be about twenty minutes, you want a beer?” Rory nodded as he saw that she had already started without him. “By how much I'm I playing catch up? Just so I know how quick I need to drink” He winked at Jenn as he followed her into the kitchen. Leaning against the counter he tried to look in the recycling bin. “You are as subtle as a brick to the head Rory, honest to god” She rolled her eyes as she passed him his beer. “I have had one, this is my second. Just a little Dutch courage for later, now come on let's watch some trashy telly”

All that could be heard from the sofa was groaning as both Jenn and Rory leaned back and rubbed their stomachs. “Why did I eat that last prawn cracker Jenn, why didn't you stop me, I don't think I will ever move again. I am officially stuffed” Rory lifted his feet and put them on the coffee table in front of him.

Jenn gave him a dirty look, “You know you're not allowed to do that, but I don't have the energy to kick them off” she laughed. Then suddenly turned her body so that she was sat

Kerry McNair 4

 

Curled in the corner facing Rory, she regarded him with a serious face. “I think I need to talk out what's been bothering me for a while and you are my sounding board. Is that ok Rory?”

Rory turned his body so that he mirrored Jenn. “Of course it is sweetie, you know you can tell me anything and I wouldn't care. So spit it out.”

Jenn took a deep breath as she looked around the room before finally ending up at Rory. “I miss sex” she blurted out.

Rory looked stunned for a minute then said. “At last at bloody last woman, you are coming back to the land of the living.”

Jenn smiled “What do you mean? Back to the land of the living?”

“When Teren walked out on you, and then you had Joe. You stopped thinking of what you needed, don't get me wrong you are a brilliant mum, but Teren killed the woman in you. Jenn you need time to be you and to indulge in what you might like isn't going to end the world. You will still be mummy to Joe, my best friend and a wonderful woman.” Rory replied.

Jenn took a long gulp of beer before speaking again “What if what I want is a bit kinky” she blushed as she spoke.

Now that got Rory's attention “Define a bit kinky Jenn? A pair of fluffy handcuffs or something more?”

Scrunching up her face, she opened one eye and looked at Rory “Ah a lot more, but I have no idea where to start, where to go, how to act if I even get there, what if” She stopped talking when Rory put his hand over her mouth.

“Woah stop that is a lot of questions. So I would say you would be a bottom, knowing your taste in women, did you ever do stuff like this with Teren?”

Jenn laughed out loud “God no, when I brought the subject up she said I was a freak and I should be happy with what I got with her. Which to be blunt wasn't that good. Since she left my fantasies have given me better orgasms that she did. Why did know one tell me what and idiot I was for staying with her” She thumped Rory on the arm.

“Oi, we did try to tell you, but you wouldn't listen. I have never been so relieved when she left you, oh I was pissed that she had hurt you so much, but I knew that you were better off without her and in time you would get over her and find someone else. I just didn't think it would take five years for you to do it. And you're not a freak, bloody hell that woman has a lot to answer for. Now go grab your laptop so when can find out what we need to know so we don't look like idiots when we get to a club or whatever”

Kerry McNair 5

Chapter 3

 

Cassidy stood at the end of the bar watching as a young woman tried to get her attention. Unfortunately for the girl she was getting nowhere, she was dressed like a typical man's version of a bottom. Hair sprayed within an inch of its life, so much make up on and what essentially was a belt and a boob tube. Shaking her head at her, she grinned at the filthy look she got as the woman turned and stalked off trying to find someone else to take her home.

She turned and accepted another beer from Justine behind the bar. “Cheers, I thought she was never going to give up and I was going to have to be rude to her.” She shuddered then laughed as she watched the woman try to get the attention of one of Freya's tops Mel. She nodded at Justine, “I think this may end badly for her, Freya has noticed and oh boy she does not look happy, this is going to be fun to watch. Cassidy settled herself on the nearest bar stool and watched as Freya stopped by the two women, catching her tops eyes she waited for the slow ok blink from her. Time seemed to stand still as both Cassidy and Freya watched the newcomer rub herself up and down Mel's solid thigh. Mel watched as Freya looked at her leg knowing that she would see how wet her jeans were becoming. She let her hand drop to beside her thigh and clicked her fingers once. This was enough to get Freya's attention back on Mel's face. A slight shake of the head kept Freya from doing anything else but watch. Mel kept her hands by her sides not touching the woman who was breathing hard into her neck. She kept her eyes on Freya to see if all the rules she had taught her stood firm. She watched as Freya took a breath and returned her attention to Mel and not the woman attached to her thigh. Her eyes were clear now as she settled herself and waited for her top to let her know what to do next. Mel could feel the woman on her was nearing orgasm, so just before it happened she nodded at Freya. Who immediately removed the woman from Mel's thigh and settled herself between them. She stood rock still all her energy focused on her top. The woman who had been displaced stood shouting obscenities at the both of them, ending with this isn't a game you know. Mel looked at the woman “That's exactly what it was with you looking back at Freya, this is the real thing” With that she dismissed the woman and focused all her attention on what was between her thighs. Leaning in she kissed Freya's neck as she slowly undid the buttons on her jeans. “You did well Freya, I thought for a second you were going to punch her, but you remembered well. Everything I do I do for a reason. I wanted to see if you could contain your temper better than last time. A lot better baby, I'm proud” As Mel talked and kissed Freya's neck she let her hand go inside her jeans and straight to Freya's rock hard clit. Smiling she looked at her “Even though you thought you hated everything happening in front of you, it would seem you don't. Your clit is hard and wet Freya, Mel flicked her finger across it a couple of times watching the pleasure go across Freya's face then the silent gasp as she pinched the clit between two fingers. I hope this is all for me and not that rubbish that was about to come all over my leg. My jeans are soaked

Kerry McNair 6

 

Through. Touch my thigh Freya so you can feel it, as Freya hesitated. Mel held took her hand away from her pussy. “I said touch it Freya” She could see the conflict running over Freya's beautiful face. When she put her hand up and onto the wet patch. Satisfied she returned her hand and dipped it deep into the trembling pussy. Letting her fingers trail softly over the hard clit. She looked into Freya's eyes. “Rub my thigh, feel what she did. I didn't even touch her and she was that wet. But you oh you sweet Freya are so much wetter” Mel began to rub her fingers quicker flicking Freya's clit as she went. “Come for me now Freya”. Freya came hard and was glad that Mel kept her hand in her jeans as that was all that was keeping her upright.

Mel brought Freya in close and wrapped her arms around her while she got her breath. Looking around the room she caught Cassidy's eyes. Cassidy was smiling and she raised her bottle in toast to her. Mel just grinned and winked back.

Cassidy turned back to the bar and finished her beer, passing the empty bottle to the bar tender she sighed. “Well looks like that's it for me tonight, either no one is interesting enough or I am just tired and can't be bothered to look”.

She wandered over towards Mel and Freya. “Nice show Mel, Freya I'm off, nothing for me tonight, might as well head home and paint a bit” She rolled her eyes at Mel as all she got from Freya was a grunt. “Think you need to take this one home and teach her some manners, they seem to be lacking tonight. She grinned as she heard a mumbled “Fuck you” from Freya. Cassidy knew to stand back. As Mel quickly turned Freya around and pushed her against the nearest pole, where she smacked her hand down in hard succession on Freya's arse. I think Cassidy might be right, looks like I have been too lenient with you, I hope you are ready for a heavy night my girl because your dirty mouth has just earned you one”. Freya turned her head and with glazed eyes looked at Cassidy. “Sorry I was rude Cassidy”

Cassidy kept her gaze neutral as she looked at Freya, though her words were anything but to Mel. “Teach her a lesson then maybe she won't think so much of herself in future” She watched as Freya's brows pulled inwards to a frown. As she turned to leave she shouted back over her shoulder “Have a wonderful evening you two.”

 

Chapter 4

 

The painting was now dry and packed ready to be transported to the club tonight for its unveiling. Cassidy was pacing up and down in her loft; nerves were going to get the better of her if she wasn't careful. She knew in her heart that it was one of the best pieces she had

 

Kerry McNair 7

 

Painted but that didn't mean that she was scared to the bone of what the buyer would say when she saw it later on tonight. Just as she thought she might go mad the intercom buzzed. Almost tripping over herself to get to it, she ran into the wall as she pressed enter after checking the camera to see who it was.

She hadn't seen Freya since the incident in the club the weekend previous, umm wonder if she has forgiven me yet, Cassidy grinned as she remembered the voice mail she had on her phone the day after. Calling her evil and just nasty for doing what she did and that she would get her back.

Leaving the door open, Cassidy went to the floor length window and leaned against it as she waited for Freya to enter.

From the look on her face it looked like she wasn't forgiven yet.

Freya slammed the door shut and marched over to Cassidy and with her hands on her hips let rip at her.

“What were you thinking? You knew that Mel would go ballistic on me, she hates bad manners and I was too out of it to realise what I was saying. She had just brought me off and my brain was dead. You knew that but you still let me go down for it. It took me four days before I could sit comfortably and it still fucking hurts now. Freya stopped to take a breath and before she could start the tirade again. Cassidy put her finger against her lips and told Freya to be quiet.

“Ok two things, one; just nod or shake your head, did you enjoy every painful second of the night?” When Freya lowered her head and nodded her head slightly. Cassidy smiled. Putting her fingers under her chin she raised Freya's head so she was looking her in the eyes. Two, you deserved it hunny, you know Mel's rules by now and you have worked hard to make sure you are her favourite. You thought that would cut you some slack, but it's the opposite. You are what the other bottoms want to be and where they want to be. You had better remember that the next time you want to mouth of to someone in front of her. For as much as Mel loves you, she will replace you from your position. But somehow I think Mel has already taught you that lesson. So I take it you will be my date tonight as she teaches you another lesson?”

Freya stepped back and tilted her head to the ceiling and sighed. “Why do I think that tonight will cut me deeper than what Mel did physically to me last week?”

Taking pity on her Cassidy pulled Freya into a hug and sighed. “It will hurt and Mel will be watching you to see how you react. Don't do anything stupid, don't drink, keep a clear head, let her see you watch it all and take it on board. Let her see how much you have grown. You got sloppy because it was me that was a wrong move. When we are in the club, you are always the bottom and you respect me, you forgot and you're the one with the sore arse.

Kerry McNair 8

 

While still holding her she aimed a firm slap down on Freya's backside, hearing the cry of pain mingled with excitement she stepped back laughing, “Oh boy she really did do a number on you”

Freya frowned at her but then decided to change the subject.

“So let's get this paining there in one piece, you know I'm really proud of you right?”

Cassidy paused as she walked to get the paining, turning her head to look at Freya “You haven't even seen it yet, it might be shit for all you know and my reputation as an artist and a dom could come crashing down all around me tonight” Turning back she picked up the painting and carried it to the door.

Freya laughed as she grabbed the keys and held the door for Cassidy. “Babe I have never seen anything that you have painted not be anything less that brilliant and you are one of the best dom's I know, it just sucks that you think our friendship is worth more than a good hard fuck. Cassidy almost dropped the painting.

“Freya I don't think I could handle you, you would drive me up the wall woman, now shut up and lock the door so we can get this over with”

 

#

The club that seconds before had been alive with a hot and hard beat, was now silent as everyone turned to the small stage where the painting was waiting to be unveiled by Charlie the dominatrix who had commissioned it.

Cassidy stood on the other side of the painting, barely breathing as she took in the nearly packed club, everything single one of them focused on the easel. As if in slow motion Charlie pulled the cloth off and the painting was there on show for them all to see. Hearing a gasp from the dom, Cassidy tentatively risked a glance her way and was rewarded with a large smile and a slight tip of her head.

With a sense of relive that the painting had been well received, Cassidy smiled and stepped off the stage and went directly to the bar where she knew Freya would have at least two Jameson's waiting on her. As she approached she laughed as Freya held the first one out to her, which she downed in one go, before taking the next and having a smaller drink.

“Well I think that went ok, she seemed to like it” Cassidy rolled the glass over her forehead and breathed out a large breathe.

Freya shook her head, “Babe I think she loved it she hasn't stopped looking at it since you unveiled it, my God that is one hot scene playing out on that canvas. How in hell did you not

Kerry McNair 9

 

combust while painting it, there is no way I could have coped. I would have either asked to join in or just come there and then watching them. You must have nerves of steel Cass” Freya tore her eyes away from the paining to look at Cassidy.

“It was one of the most intense things I have ever painted, not sure I could do it again though. I always felt so drained after that it made it hard to concentrate on any other work. Thankfully she paid me well so I was able to slack off on other stuff for a bit.” Cassidy let her eyes roam the room she was all keyed up and was defiantly in the mood for some fun. Her smile turned to a frown and Freya followed her eyes to where Cass was looking. “Oh Shit” she muttered. If there was one person that Cassidy hated it was Sophie. Cassidy felt she was cruel and had no ethics when it came to being with another person. Freya took hold off Cass's arm but it was shrugged off, looking round for some help her eyes landed on Mel. Knowing she should lower her eyes, but she took a chance and kept eye contact with Mel while nodding her head at Cassidy. Mel stared hard at Freya as she made her way towards her. Letting her hand trail down Freya's face she quickly grabbed her chin. “Did you forget your manners again Freya?”

Freya visibly gulped “Mistress please forgive me, But I think Cassidy might do something stupid, Sophie is in the club.” Mel scanned the club quickly, seeing Sophie with what looked like a newbie who looked terrified. Knowing it was too late to try and stop whatever was going to happen, she pulled Freya in front of her and leaned her chin on the top of her head. “Oh you smell good girl, do you think you can behave yourself if I let you play Freya?” I should let you suffer a bit more, but you look good enough to eat tonight and I think I am hungry enough to forgive.” Freya trembled in her arms, she wanted to make sure that Cassidy was ok, but the feel of her Mistress behind her was too distracting.

Mel licked down Freya's neck and whispered in her ear “Cassidy is big enough to look after herself and not do anything stupid. So do you want to play?”

Freya turned round so that she could look up into Mel's eyes, as usual getting lost in them, every time, every dam time she looked at her she fell just that bit more in love. Hoping for the day that Mel would be happy just with her. Until that day she would work hard to convince her that she was all she needed.

Cassidy came to a halt beside Sophie, fists in tight balls at her side. “Sophie I thought you knew you weren't welcome here?” Sophie stopped what she was doing and sneered at Cassidy. “What the fuck business is it of yours if I am here or not? Get lost Cassidy” With that she turned back and tightened her grip on a very nervous woman's arm. “Now where was I? Oh yes you my dear are going to do whatever I say. So on your knees bitch.”

The woman struggled to get away, bringing eyes bright with tears to look at Cassidy. She mouthed “help me”

Kerry McNair 10

 

Cassidy prised Sophie's fingers off the arm and pulled them back, knowing she was causing her some pain.

“It seems the lady doesn't want your attention. If she says no, she means no Sophie now back the fuck up now”

Sophie pulled her fingers away from Cassidy's grip. “Where do you get off? I saw her first, fairs fair. She's a bottom so she will do what I want when I want. When I'm done you can have her, though I doubt she will be in any use to anyone after me.” Sophie grinned evilly at the woman who was now shaking all over.

Cassidy quickly got herself between the two of them. “I won't stand by while you mess with her just for fun. You want fun grab someone with more experience someone who knows how to handle your shit, now get lost” Cassidy could feel hands gripping her hips and a body pressed tight to hers from the back. God she feels good Cass thought. Shaking her head she focused on Sophie who it seemed was working her way up to land a punch on her face. Just as she was about to duck down to avoid a broken nose. Sophie's hand was stopped in mid-air by another hand.

Cassidy breathed a sigh of relief as she saw the body attached to the hand. It was Charlie and there was no way that Sophie would end up on top now.

“I really hope you weren't about to punch Cassidy now Sophie or that you were making that young lady do something she wasn't comfortable with. Especially after out little chat last time. In fact I think you were taking your shit and getting it out of my club.” Charlie stood back and released her grip.

Sophie glared at the three women then shouldered her way past them nearly knocking over a man who was watching it all nearby.

Charlie looked over at Cassidy and the woman who was attached like a limpet to her back. “All good now Cass?”

Cassidy smiled. “All good, thank you Charlie, sorry to interrupt your evening”

Charlie just smiled and walked back into the dark.

The girl behind her didn't seem to want to let go, which was fine by Cass, though she could sense someone else watching them now.

She tilted her head and looked at a guy about the same age as her. He looked scared and a little bit startled.

“Are you with my backpack here?” Cass asked.

Kerry McNair 11

 

The guy nodded yes.

“Well how about you go get us some drinks and then come find us in one of the booths over there”. Cassidy pointed over towards the other side of the dancefloor. Jameson's for me please.

Pulling her attention back to the matter in hand she managed to maneuverer the girl round to her front. Keeping her pulled in close to her body so that her back was pressed firmly into Cassidy's front. She leaned down to whisper in her ear. She paused for a minute as she inhaled a sweet citrus smell on her neck. “Oh god she not only looks and feels good she smells good too.” Focusing on her words, she leaned in again. “I am going to walk you over to one of those booths on the other side and your friend will bring our drinks and we will talk about what exactly you both are doing here. Nod if that's ok.” Staying in close she felt her captives head bob up and down. “Good girl” Cassidy said before she brought her lips down over the girl's earlobe and sucked it in and then lightly bit down on it and held firm as her tongue ran backwards and forwards. She wanted to see what the reaction would be. When she felt hands moving over her hips pulling her in closer, and not pushing away. Cassidy bite harder and when she heard a groan she licked it and then moved them to the booth.

 

As they got closer to the booths, Cassidy nodded her head to a young couple in the furthest one to leave. As they passed she paused and told them to go and get a drink on her for letting her use the booth.

Cassidy sat down first and moved in towards the middle leaving enough room for the stranger to sit. That way if she got scared she could leave. Without having to get past her. For some reason Cassidy wanted her to feel safe. She watched as she sat down and stiff as a board hands in her lap never staying still. She relaxed a bit when the young man arrived back with their drinks.

“Sorry I took so long queue was mental. You ok now Jenn? “ He passed out the drinks then sat across the table from them. “Thank you so much for helping out back there, it would seem I'm not as butch as I think” he paused when both women burst out laughing. “Hey, I have feelings here he pouted, ok I'm not butch at all, but I did puff my chest out to look a little bit mean”.

Jennifer reached out and touched Rory. “I appreciate it hunny, but I somehow think it wouldn't have mattered how butch you were, I still think she would have won. That is until you appeared. My name is Jennifer and this is Rory, as you can tell it is our first time here and I do believe you saved my life, thank you”.

 

Kerry McNair 12

 

Cassidy laughed, “I doubt your life was in danger but Sophie could have done you some damage and if you're new to this it would have been painful mentally as well. Good job I saw you when I did. I'm Cassidy by the way.” Taking a sip of her drink she leaned back and let her arm drop on the seat behind Jennifer, letting her fingers trail back and forth over her neck. “So do you want to tell me what you two innocents were hoping to find tonight?”

Jennifer looked at Rory then to Cassidy tilting her head slightly to give the roaming fingers more room. Looking into ice blue eyes, she swore she stopped breathing. My god she's stunning letting her eyes drop lower they fell to a sculpted body encased in what looked to be a compression top. Sweet Jesus I think I have died and gone to heaven.

Cassidy waited as Jennifer looked her over from top to bottom, she looked over at Rory who rolled his eyes at her and smiled. She mouthed at him to leave them for a few minutes. She gave him credit he lasted at least five seconds under her stare before he stumbled out of his chair muttering about a need for the toilet.

When he had moved away, Cassidy got a firm grip on the neck she had been stroking and pulled Jennifer close. “I believe I asked you a question and I am still waiting on an answer, would you like to enlighten me or just sit there and cruise me?”

Jennifer came to attention she looked again into the icy depths of Cassidy eyes and just as quickly dropped her eyes in submission. “Sorry, I we came because I have wanted to for so long, but I was scared. I needed to know if it was really what I hoped it would be.”

Cassidy smiled as the words came out in a hurry, but she gave Jennifer credit, she kept her head down and at least knew some rules. “So is it what you hoped it to be? She asked. When it stayed quiet she used her other hand to bring Jenn's head up so she was looking at her, she raised an eyebrow as she waited yet again for an answer. Trying to keep her at ease she loosened her grip and began to massage the soft neck instead.

“To begin with it was good to watch, then when that woman got hold of me then it wasn't, she scared me I know I am a bottom but that felt wrong. Now with you, with you I feel safe, I don't know why but I do.”

Cassidy looked intently at the woman in front of her, beautiful red hair that came to just below her collar, shadowed green eyes almost sleepy as they looked at her. You could disappear in those she thought. A body that seemed to be soft and hard in all the right places. All in all a dangerous and intoxicating packet. Making a decision she pulled Jennifer so that she was sat between her legs, putting her hands on the top of her thighs she made sure that she was pressed in deep she then placed her palms flat on her stomach smiling as Jennifer's head dropped back onto her shoulder. Taking advantage of the position she licked her neck, nipping slightly every now and again. Loving the sounds and how the body in front of her

Kerry McNair 13

 

reacted, she sucked hard on the skin. She sensed someone watching, lifting her head she saw Rory stood to one side looking lost.

“Come here Rory, do me a favour please?” When Rory nodded she continued. “Could you go to the bar and ask for a pad of paper and pen please and when you come back I do believe you would enjoy the entertainment going on in room three down the hallway to the right.” Rory visibly gulped but turned round towards the bar again. Satisfied that he had left she returned her attention to the pliant female in her arms. Rubbing her hands up and down the arms, she then whispered in her ear. “Put your arms behind my back as far as you can and keep them there then place your legs over my thighs, do not move them until I say so” Cassidy was impressed with how quick that Jennifer had followed her order, she was also extremely impressed with how it made her breasts stand out as if begging for attention. Giving her fingers free range to roam over the body in front of her she also opened her own legs further meaning that Jennifer's body was fully open as if on offer to whoever might pass. “Keep still little one I want anyone who passes to see what a good girl you are and how beautiful you are. You are doing so well.” They stayed that way for a while. Jennifer's body was now on fire and if Cassidy was honest so was hers. Trying to clear her head she took a deep breathe and looked at the table to see the pad and pen she had asked for looking further afield she smiled as she saw Freya being tied to the wooden frame on the small stage just to her right. Looks like Mel has forgiven the little shite. Sitting up a bit straighter she quickly pinched the hard nipples on Jennifer's chest. The moan she got in reward was almost her undoing. Shaking her head she shifted Jennifer's legs back between hers. “OK you can bring your arms round and place them on the table. This meant that she was no longer pressed hard against Cassidy and Cass was not quite ready to let that go so she followed with her own body. “Do you see the pad in front of you?” Only getting a nod she twisted Jennifer's left nipple hard, Before she could speak Jennifer quickly blurted out “Yes mistress I can” Cassidy grinned “I see you are a quick learner little one, for that you get a reward.” She then brought her palm down quick and sharp on the inside of Jennifer's thigh. For Cassidy's reward she got another one of those heavenly moans.

“Right I want you to look around the club and look within yourself, then I want you to write down for me what your fantasies are, what you would like to happen and with who, don't pay attention to me or what I am doing, just write. “

Jennifer took hold of the pen and slowly looked around the club. Her eyes settled on the stage to their right, she gasped as she saw a woman tied spread eagle to a frame as another woman brought a paddle down on the bare arse. Now that was hot. Quickly writing down what she had seen and some other things she thought she would like. She then let herself respond to the hands that were running all over her body just stopping short of where she actually wanted them to be. Just as she thought she might collapse if she didn't come the hands came to a stop

 

Kerry McNair 14

 

and reached over and took the pad off the table and placed it to the side. Jenn then felt herself be lifted again, this time she was set onto the table facing Cassidy.

Cass placed her finger over Jen's mouth to keep her quiet. “I am going to take this pad home with me so I can learn some more about you, I want you to go home and come back next Saturday. You are not allowed to come all week and believe me I will know if you do. Next week you will watch and learn a bit more. You are going to follow me now as I get Rory and then take you to the exit. Do you understand Jennifer?” She then lifted her fingers to allow Jenn to speak.

Without hesitation Jenn replied. “Yes mistress I fully understand” Cassidy happy and satisfied with the answer stood up and lifted Jenn down, taking her hand she maneuvererd them both through the club to pick up Rory who seemed to be enjoying himself a lot. As they neared the door she told Rory to go on through as soon as he had she quickly got hold of Jenn's top and pushed her against the wall, before Jennifer had time to react she crashed her lips against her and let her tongue battle for entrance. Jenn felt her eyes roll back in her head as a hot tongue forced its way into her mouth and began to duel with her own tongue. As quickly as the kiss had happened it ended with Cassidy sucking her bottom lip into her own and then biting down as a hand reached down between them both and grabbed her pussy hard then letting fingers run up and down the seam pressing harder each time. “Shit, Jenn thought she is going to make me come, and I am not allowed. But yet again just like the kiss it ended.

“I'll see you next week Jennifer and remember the rules” With that Cassidy turned and walked back to the bar.

After people watching for the next hour Cassidy knew she would be going home alone tonight. Even though the club was packed and full of new pickings she hadn't been able to get her mind off Jennifer. Those sleepy green eyes could turn the toughest cold stone butch to sand and what it made it worse was that Jennifer had no idea the power they held. Shaking her head and letting out a deep sigh she took one last look around the room just in case something had missed her attention. Resigning herself she made her way home alone, though her body ached for some release she knew nothing would come close to Jennifer.

 

#

 

Having thrown herself in to the backlog of work that had happened while she finished Charlie's painting, she had had hardly any time to think about what had happened at the club last weekend. Though now that it was Saturday and with the club not open for another two hours, Cassidy let her mind run free at what the night might hold and if Jennifer would even

Kerry McNair 15

 

turn up. With hope that she would, Cassidy turned to her wardrobe and picked out her most worn jeans, nicely distressed and they hung low on her boyish hips though tight enough to show off her toned thighs. As they hung so low she picked her boxers carefully. Deciding to go with pure white, she opened a new box, wanting the contrast to be stark against the tight black skins top that she would be wearing, knowing full well that at some point in the evening she would stretch and the boxers would be on show.

Not far across town, Rory watched as Jennifer had a meltdown in front of him as he stretched out on the sofa, knowing this would go on for a while he settled in for the show.

“Rory are you even listening to me? I am a nervous wreck and you are just sat there as if you don't have a care in the world!”

Rory laughed, “I don't Jenn, I can't wait to go back to the club and get back into room three, I am ready for the evening. You need to calm down, come here and sit beside me a second.”

“Last week from what I saw of Cassidy, is that she treated you with respect and she left the door as such open for you to leave. You weren't tied down, nothing was forced all she wanted to know was what you wanted and then sent you home with some kind of instructions, which by the way you still haven't told me what they were?, looking over at Jenn, who just shook her head and blushed. “Whatever it was I am sure you have done whatever she told you so why are you so worried. Go get changed so we won't be any later that we already are”.

Thirty minutes later they stood outside the club Jenn pulling at her clothing as the queue to get in slowly moved forwards. Rory batted her hands down. “Leave it alone woman, you look fine! Before he could say anything else, one of the bouncers stopped beside them. “Are you Jennifer and Rory? She asked.

They both nodded yes as the bouncer told them to follow her to the door. Looking at each other as they got death stares from the people they were queue jumping over. At the door, the bouncer told Rory to head to room three where apparently things would be even better for him than last week, Grinning from ear to ear he made himself stop to see if Jenn was ok with him just going. Jenn took a deep breath and slowly blew it out. “I know I will be safe if not I will leave and text you Rory, I need to do this” Giving him a kiss on the cheek she pushed him on his way. Turning she raised an eyebrow at the bouncer who was leant against the door smirking. “Cassidy has requested your company in the last booth if you are willing.”

Jenn pulled at her top again and looked through the door. Stopping as the bouncer tapped her on the arm. “You look great, don't worry. Remember to smile you want to be here hunny” Jenn stumbled slightly as she was pushed through the door into the heat and almost hypnotic beat from the music. Taking a second to get her bearings she stood to one side and looked around the club. Letting the atmosphere soak in, she felt herself relax, she felt right here and

Kerry McNair 16

Now that she had admitted that to herself she started a determined walk to the same booth as last week.

Cassidy sat with her legs crossed in front of her on the table and watched as Jennifer made her way towards her. Shit but she looks even better than last week. A tight black tank top and even tighter fitting grey trousers showed of her body in all the right places. Stretching her arms up onto the top of the booth she watched as Jenn came to a stop and looked her over before coming to a stop at her eyes. Seeing the ice in them she just as quickly lowered them and her head.

Cassidy grinned, “Took you long enough to find my face again Jennifer, is this going to be a common occurrence where you cruise my body before even looking me in the eye and saying hello.

Jennifer came to attention but knew not to lift her head. “I'm sorry mistress; I didn't mean to disrespect you it won't happen again”

Cassidy took her hand and pulled her towards her, “Sit between my legs like last week, little one. Holding her breath to see if she would actually sit the same way, she let it out quickly as Jennifer placed her legs over her thighs and put her hands behind Cassidy's back. “Well done Jenn, it would seem you are a quick learner.” Unable to resist the milky neck in front of her she gave into her desire to smell and lick down and round to the collarbone. Bloody hell I could do this forever she thought. Shaking her head she brought her hands up and let them dance lightly over the breasts bringing the nipples out in full show. Holding onto them Cassidy began to roll them gently between her fingers. Loving the soft sounds coming from Jennifer's mouth she pinched them hard and held on.

Jennifer couldn't help it. “Please, just please.. oh god, do something..”

Cassidy pinched harder. “Did you come this week little one? Hearing a whimpered no and a shake of her head, she relented slightly on the nipple play, letting one hand trial down the hard trembling body she let it rest on Jenn's thigh. “Did you touch yourself? Again a soft no. “Did you think about touching yourself, thinking how will she know? Getting no response, she bit down on her neck at the same time as she pinched the nipple and grabbed her between her legs. “I asked a question Jennifer you need to answer me in the next five seconds”

Jennifer tried to get her voice to work, everything was happening and she was overwhelmed. At the last second he managed to croak out “I did, but I didn't do it, I even kept my legs apart so there was no friction. I swear mistress I did what you asked” By this point she was almost crying and had begun to shake.

Cassidy let her arms wrap around the woman, holding her close as she helped her settle down. Whispering in her ear, that it was ok. Still she felt Jennifer shake. Without conscious thought she stood Jennifer up and turned her around then placed her knees either side of hers

Kerry McNair 17

 

and pulled her into a hug. When she felt the shaking begin to stop she gently pushed Jennifer back but still keeping a contact.

“Look at me little one, waiting until Jennifer made eye contact. It's ok, I believe you. You did good, I am proud of you. Loving the light that entered into the green eyes in front of her, she couldn't help herself but to smile back. Seeing as you have pleased me, would you like to go watch a scene, one that you wrote down that you think you would like to happen. Just watch, to see if it is what you like, I will be there with you the whole time I promise, Trust me?”

Without hesitation Jenn replied “I trust you”.

To be continued in Part 2.

 

Return to the Academy