~ I See You ~

by Lady D

2011

 

Disclaimers: All of the characters in this story are fictional. Two of the characters just happen to resemble the physical features of Xena and Gabrielle.

Love/Sex: Depicts a loving relationship between two female teens.

Violence: Nope

Please let me know what you thought of my new characters and their story!
Feedback: leidee87@yahoo.com

Part 1


Chapter Eight

“Dating?” the older woman sputtered. She looked at her daughter for confirmation. “Morgan, Dana is the girl you have been seeing?”

The brunette's voice caught in her throat and she nodded mutely.

“I see,” Annette stated calmly. She once again looked at the blushing blonde by Morgan's desk. “Dana, dear. I think you should go home now.”

The blonde nodded. “Yes, Mrs. Reed,” she reluctantly said.

Morgan watched as Dana began to leave the room. Their eyes met briefly and the blonde gave her a sad smile before exiting the room. The brunette then looked at her mother, unsure.

Annette crossed her arms. “You have some explaining to do young lady.”

“Mom, I didn't… I'm sorry you saw that.”

“So am I. What were you thinking?” the older woman frowned.

“I… I really wasn't thinking. I'm sorry, Mom.”

“Sorry doesn't cut it,” Annette quipped.

“Do you have a problem with me seeing Dana?” the brunette shot back, suddenly feeling defensive.

Annette's eyebrows furrowed in confusion. “What? No, I like Dana. She's always been a sweet girl. But what I don't like is you not telling me you were dating Dana. Why would you keep that a secret?”

“I was going to tell you, Mom. Dana and I have just been trying to hide it from Keri… until we were ready to tell her.”

“Well, behavior like what you two were just doing won't hide it very well.”

The brunette began to blush and she averted her eyes from her mother's.

“And why was the door closed? You know I don't allow Keri and her boyfriend to be in the bedroom with the door closed and I expect the same from you. You think just because Dana is a girl it makes any difference?”

“Well, no but…”

“Exactly. Now, I'm glad you found a decent girl to date but I won't tolerate that fooling around in my house. You understand me?”

Morgan let out a sigh. “Yes.”

“Good. Dinner will be ready in an hour. Call your sister and see if she'll be having dinner with us or at Jeff's.”

Jeff was Keri's boyfriend.

“Okay.”

Annette nodded and headed out of the room but then stopped and turned around. “I didn't know Dana was gay,” she commented.

Morgan shrugged and smiled lightly. “I don't think she puts a label on what she is. She just likes me.”

“Well, that's obvious from what I saw,” the older woman said in a teasing tone.

Annette smiled, leaving her daughter in her room with a face redder than a stoplight.

 

“Are you sure you don't want to come? There will be tons of cheerleaders with their short skirts,” Dana teased.

Morgan laughed with her cell phone to her ear. The blonde was trying to persuade her to come to the cheerleading Regionals. “There's only one cheerleader I want to look at.”

“I was hoping you'd say that. It's fine, Wolfie. You don't have to come. I'll only be gone for the day.” The blonde was standing outside their high school with her entire cheerleading squad. She was off to the side while the other girls prepared to board the bus.

“I'll miss you,” the brunette said.

“Morgan, I won't be gone long,” Dana chuckled.

“I know. Are you nervous?”

“A little... but we've been practicing and we have our routines down to a T.”

“You'll be great. I know you will be.”

“Thanks.”

“Okay girls, let's get a move on!” Morgan heard the cheerleading coach shout in the background.

“I've gotta go,” the blonde sighed.

“Okay, bye, baby.”

Morgan couldn't see the grin Dana was sporting after being called baby for the first time by her girlfriend. The brunette panicked.

“Ah… I mean…” the brunette stuttered. The word baby just well out of her mouth naturally.

“Morgan, it's okay. I liked it. You can call me that,” the blonde smiled.

Morgan smiled as well and chuckled sheepishly. “Okay.”

“Bye Wolfie.”

“Bye.”

As soon as the brunette hung up the phone she turned to Jax who was trying his hardest to hold in his chuckles. They were sitting in Morgan's car outside of the redhead's house.

“Shut up, Jax.”

“Bye, baby,” he repeated, mocking his friend. “Oh, that was hilarious!”

“Whatever man,” she replied with a blush forming on her face. “Are you ready?” she asked.

Jax nodded. “Heck yes! Regionals, here we come!” he shouted gleefully.

The brunette chuckled and started the engine. She knew Jax only agreed to come because he wanted to check out the male cheerleaders.

Morgan and Jax sat in the stands of a large recreation center where the cheerleading regionals were being held. Normally, the brunette would find her eyes wandering whenever tons of cheerleaders were around, but not anymore. Not after getting the girl she was always dreaming about.

The two friends had to sit through four squad's routines before the announcer finally called out their high school. Morgan and Jax stood up, hooting and hollering along with other supporters as the girls trotted out onto the mat. The brunette felt her chest expand with pride as she spotted her girlfriend. Dana looked so pretty with her tight ponytail and makeup, which was a bit heavier for the presentation. Morgan was lost as she stared at her smiling girlfriend, as the girls prepared for the routine.

Suddenly, a hand grasped her forearm pulling her back down to sit.

“Sit down lovergirl,” the redhead laughed. “Everyone else is.”

Morgan was so mesmerized by Dana's cuteness, she did not even realize she was the only one still standing. “Oh… whoops…” she muttered, embarrassed.

Jax shook his head and chuckled. “You know what Morg? This suits you.”

The brunette frowned and turned to her friend. “What suits me?”

“Love. It suits you.”

Morgan rolled her eyes and shoved Jax's shoulder slightly. It was true though. It felt good to be in love.

The music started and the squad began there dance. Midway through the routine, Jax nudged Morgan's shoulder. “Hey, there's your Mom,” he said pointing down towards the front row.

Morgan looked over and sure enough Annette was right there, camcorder in hand, smiling happily at Keri. “Yep. She always makes sure to get a front row seat,” the brunette replied.

When the performance was over, Morgan and Jax stood on their feet and were the loudest cheerers in the stands. The brunette smiled as Dana did a happy kick in the air and waved her pom-poms, before exiting with the rest of the girls.

“Come on, let's go surprise your girl,” Jax said excitedly. They began to climb down the bleachers.

After making their way through herds of giddy cheerleaders, Morgan and Jax finally spotted Dana standing with Annette and Keri. Annette looked over and saw them approaching.

“Morgan? Jax? What a surprise!” she smiled broadly.

Dana turned around and her face lit up with a smile upon seeing the brunette. Morgan and Jax came over to the small group and the brunette shrugged sheepishly. She smiled looking at Dana and then everyone else.

“Yeah, a big surprise,” Keri commented, with a bit of suspicion in her voice.

Morgan could tell her sister was happy to see her but saw something else there too. “Well, I wanted to finally see what all the fuss was about,” Morgan lied. “You were great, Keri.”

The lighter haired brunette grinned and accepted Morgan's offered hug. “Thanks, Morg.”

The brunette then turned to the smiling blonde in front of her. “You were great too, Dana.” Morgan spoke softly. She had to hold back everything inside of her not to embrace the blonde.

A knowing twinkle was in Dana's eyes. She too was having a hard time. “Thank you, Morgan.”

Keri rolled her eyes. “For God's sake just kiss each other all ready,” Keri blurted out.

Both girls turned to her with shocked expressions on their faces. “What?” the brunette stuttered.

“Oh, shit,” Jax said, knowing the cat was out of the bag.

“I already know you guys are dating.”

Morgan met her mother's eyes in question. “Mom, did you…?”

“I didn't say a word sweetie,” Annette replied.

Keri smiled broadly. “You didn't have to, Mom. Morgan, you seriously think I wouldn't have figured it out by now?”

Dana and Morgan shyly looked each other in the eyes and bashfully looked away.

“You guys have been making gaga eyes at each other for almost a month now. A part of me is a little hurt you didn't tell me sooner, but… I guess you guys thought it would be weird huh?”

Both girls nodded.

“So… go ahead,” Keri said, waving her arms. “I knew you'd make a cute couple.”

The two smiled and came together holding each other close. “You were great,” Morgan whispered in Dana's ear.

“Thanks, Wolfie. I'm glad you're here.”

When they pulled back, Morgan kissed Dana on the cheek. Then the blonde stood on her tippy toes and planted a solid peck on Morgan's lips. They looked dreamily into each other's eyes and smiled.

“Oh, goodness. I wonder what Jax is up to over there,” Annette commented, looking across the room through the busy crowd.

Everyone turned their heads and saw Jax talking animatedly with a cute male cheerleader who was listening to him intently. Morgan watched as her friend shamelessly flirted and she shook her head with a smile. “He's back.”

That evening, Dana invited Morgan to have dinner at her uncle and aunt's house. The brunette sat next to her girlfriend while Ted and Laura took the seats at the ends of the dining table. Morgan liked Dana's uncle and aunt. She already considered them her second family.

“So, Morgan... what exactly are your intensions with my niece?”

The brunette's eyebrows shot up and slightly chocked on the food she was swallowing. “Uh…”

“Uncle Ted!”

“Honey, you said you'd be nice,” Laura, Ted's wife, chided with a smile.

Ted chuckled heartily. “I'm just kidding with you, Morgan. I've just heard that saying so many times. I just wanted the chance to say it myself.”

“Oh,” the brunette coughed, small tears in her eyes. She smiled nervously.

“Just ignore him, honey. He's just being silly,” Laura smiled.

Morgan nodded and then felt Dana's soft hand grasp her own under the table. She instantly felt comforted and glanced at her girlfriend. She saw that sweet twinkle in those green eyes. It always made Morgan's heart skip a beat.

“What do you guys plan on doing tonight?” the blonde asked, trying to take the focus off Morgan's blush.

Every other weekend, Ted and Laura go out for a night on the town. It was a tradition for them to keep the flare in their relationship.

“Oh, I can't say,” Ted smiled. “It's a surprise tonight.”

“Sure it is,” Laura joked.

After Ted and Laura left for the evening, the two teens decided to watch a movie. Morgan laughed when Dana held up her DVD selection.

“What?” Dana pouted.

“I can't believe you even own that movie. My Boyfriend's Back ? Are you serious?”

“It's a classic 90's B movie,” the blonde reasoned. “Besides, you chose Fast and the Furious last time.”

“Oh, please. Like you don't love watching fast cars in awesome car chases,” Morgan smiled.

Dana rolled her eyes with a smile. “Okay, you got me there.” She cheerfully popped in the DVD and plopped next to Morgan on the couch. Dana cuddled herself against the brunette's body while Morgan had her arm around the blonde's shoulders.

For a good hour they watched as Johnny Dangle, the helpless romantic undead teenager, pinned over his high school crush, Missy McCloud. Morgan always deeply related to Johnny's character because she understood his struggle to approach the girl of his dreams.

Morgan and Dana were currently watching a scene when Johnny was imagining a sensual fantasy with Missy McCloud.

The brunette wiggled uncomfortably in her seat.

“You alright?” Dana asked, grasping the hand over her shoulders. “You've been really quiet.”

Morgan smiled slightly and met the blonde's eyes. “I'm good. Just… watching the movie.”

The blonde continued to stare at her, obviously not satisfied with Morgan's answer.

The brunette sighed. “Okay. It's just… I know what Johnny is going through. The way he is crazy for Missy is how I was about you. The being tongue tied, the looking at you from a distance, and the fantasies…”

“Wait… you've had fantasies about me?”

Morgan shyly met Dana's gaze before looking away. “Yeah… practically every day. I couldn't help myself. You're my Missy McCloud.”

There was a pause between them.

“Wow…” was all Morgan heard the blonde utter.

After a moment, Dana placed a finger under Morgan's chin and they were soon looking into each other's eyes.

“Would it be weird if I said… that I'm kind of turned on by that?”

“Really?” the brunette asked carefully.

“Yep.” The blonde sat up and climbed on top of Morgan, straddling her hips.

“Dana…”

“Shhh,” the blonde commanded, holding a finger to Morgan's lips. She grinned playfully and stared into the brunette's eyes. “So, Morgan… if I were like this, what would happen next in your dirty fantasy?”

Morgan chuckled, as did the blonde. “You're not serious.” The brunette smiled.

Dana shook her head and looked deeply into Morgan's blue eyes. “I'm very serious. Tell me,” the brunette spoke softly.

Morgan swallowed nervously. She had never seen the blonde behave so aggressively out of the few months they've dated. She liked it.

“Um… well… first of all my fantasies weren't dirty. They…”

Morgan paused seeing Dana's disbelieving smile.

“Okay, not all of them were dirty,” she shyly admitted, making Dana chuckle. “Why don't you guess what happens next,” the brunette challenged.

The blonde raised a playful eyebrow and smirked. “Okay.”

Morgan felt Dana grasp both her hands and slowly started inching them towards the hem of the blonde's shirt. The brunette's breathing became ragged as she realized where her hands were headed. Slowly, her palms inched up Dana's hot skin. Morgan watched in nervous anticipation as her hands moved under the blonde's shirt. Soon, her hands were gently cupping Dana's soft bra covered breasts for the first time. The cheerleader let out a moan that caused Morgan's insides to shudder. Their eyes connected. Dana began to guide the brunette's hands in circles over her breasts.

“Oh, my God…” Morgan whispered.

“Is this like your fantasy?” the blonde asked hotly.

Morgan glanced down at the motion of their hands and exhaling a breath and then looked up again. “It's way better…”

Dana let go of Morgan's hands and placed her own hands on either side of the brunette's head, gripping the couch. She then leaned in and aggressively captured Morgan's lips. The brunette groaned as her tongue entered Dana's mouth. Her heads kneaded the blonde's breasts harder and Dana moaned, beginning to rock her hips. Morgan felt the heat growing in her crotch as it was aching for friction. Her hands left the warm globes and moved down and around to grasp Dana's behind. She pulled the blonde into her, groaning as their bodies made contact where she most needed it.

After a good minute, Dana broke the kiss and whispered in Morgan's ear. “We should stop.”

“But my fantasy isn't over,” Morgan breathed, nipping at Dana's neck.

The blonde closed her eyes, leaning back to give more access to her skin, but she soon came to her senses and quickly climbed off of Morgan's lap. The brunette knew they were getting a little hot and heavier than usually and wondered when the blonde was going to stop them. Dana was always the one with the sense to slow down, but Morgan's hormones were all over the place.

“Baby, come on. We have to get our minds on something else.”

The brunette sighed and raised an amused brow. “Like what?” Morgan could think of nothing better to do than make out.

“I have the new issue of Motor Rumble,” the blonde said with enticement.

The brunette pondered that for a second and then nodded. “Alright,” she relented.

Dana grasped one of her hands and led her down the hall to her bedroom. The brunette made herself comfortable on Dana's bed as the blonde grabbed the magazine from her desk. Soon, they were lying on their bellies on the mattress with the magazine between them.

“Oh, wow. Check out this model,” the blonde said excitedly. “I want a car just like that someday.”

The brunette smiled softly at Dana's high interest. “Well, I'll make sure you get one.”

Green eyes turned to her and squinted. “Morgan, this car untouchable. There's no way you'd be able to get one of these.”

“Never say never. I used to think you were untouchable. But look at us now,” Morgan said before softly brushing her lips against Dana's.

“Mmm…” the blonde hummed, enjoying the chaste kiss. She then turned her attention back to the magazine and flipped the page.

Morgan watched and listened as Dana commented on the different pictures and articles in the magazine while the brunette nodded and occasionally replied to questions with one word. She was too busy staring at Dana wanting so badly to kiss her… and touch her. Not able to stand it any longer she leaned over and began to softly kiss behind the blonde's ear. She heard Dana gasp and exhale a shuddering breath.

“Morgan…” she whispered with waning in her voice.

“Yeah…” the brunette mumbled, now moving her kisses on Dana's jawline.

“What are you doing?” Dana breathed.

Morgan leaned back so their lips were centimeters apart. They could feel each other's breathes tickling their lips. “Kissing you.”

“Let's keep it PG okay?”

“So, no tongue?” Morgan questioned with a pout. “Because technically that would be PG-13.”

“Shut up and kiss me,” the blonde whispered.

Morgan captured the blonde's lips and slowly pushed on Dana's shoulder so the blonde was now lying on her back. The brunette moved her body on top and snaked her tongue in Dana's mouth. They both groaned and their bodies began to move against each other. Morgan felt the blonde's hips move upward into her own and she pushed back. Dana's hands were gripping her back and they continued the heated kissing.

The brunette broke the kiss and moved her lips on Dana's neck, sucking gently. The blonde moaned and dug her fingers in Morgan's hair.

Wanting to take thing further, Morgan slowly moved her hand down the front of Dana's body and she cupped the blonde's crotch. However, as soon as she began to rub, the blonde gripped her wrist and guided Morgan's hand away.

“Morgan, wait,” Dana whimpered.

The brunette stopped her ministrations and looked at Dana questioningly.

Dana was breathing heavily. “Oh, God… I don't want to stop, but…”

“Yeah…” the brunette got out, breathing heavily.

Their eyes met and Dana cupped Morgan's cheek. “Believe me, I want to keep going. This feels really good and you're so cute but… I can't.”

“But I wasn't going to… I mean I wasn't trying to…”

“I know… but eventually this ,” the blonde said, indicating their position. “Is going lead to… sex before we can stop ourselves.”

Morgan gave an amused smile. “I know you're already flushed because of our hot makeout time, but I could have sworn you turned redder when you said sex.”

The blonde lowered her eyes bashfully and then looked up again. “I still want to wait.”

Morgan gave a nod and smiled softly. “I'll wait as long as you want to. I'm never going to push.”

“Thank you…” the blonde replied in a small voice.

Morgan rolled off Dana and laid on her back. The blonde rested her head on the brunette's shoulder and curled up against Morgan's body. The brunette loved how they seemed to fit together perfectly.

“I never thought I would say this in my life but…” Dana began.

“What?”

“You make me… really…” the blonde bashfully hesitated in her words. “Horny.”

A sly smiled slowly spread across. “What did you say?”

“You heard me.”

Do I make you horny, baby? Yeah, do I ?!” Morgan teased in her best Austin Powers impersonation.

Dana swatted Morgan in the stomach and giggled. “Stop it. It's not funny!”

“It's okay, Dana. You think I don't get horny? But… it's not like you haven't felt this way before. You know, with a guy.”

“What do you mean?”

“Uh, when you've been with a guy.”

“Morgan, the way you make me feel… I've never felt this way for anyone. I've never physically wanted someone like I do with you.”

“But, wait. Dana you've had tons of boyfriends. A new one after a few weeks sometimes… and you've never?”

“No!” The blonde practically yelled sitting up. “You think I've slept around?” Dana fumed.

Morgan saw thee anger building in her girlfriend and immediately wanted to take back what she just said. She looked at Dana apologetically. “Dana, I… well, because you're a… I had just assumed--”

“What? You think… just because I'm a cheerleader and I've had a lot of boyfriends… I've lost it already?”

“Dana I…”

“Well, I haven't,” Dana stated with conviction in her voice. “Why do you think I had a new boyfriend every two months?”

Morgan bit her bottom lip nervously and couldn't bring herself to look into Dana's eyes.

“Because after I would date them for a while, they would always try to talk me into sleeping with them. And when I refused, they got upset. So, I would break up with them. They didn't understand that I wanted my first time to be special… and with someone I love. They had no respect for me… and they wanted something from me that I wasn't ready to give.”

The blonde turned her back to Morgan and hung her legs off the side of the bed. An awkward silence was in the air.

“Dana… I'm so sorry…” the brunette sighed dejectedly. “I had no right to assume that about you. I'm an ass. I'm sorry.”

The blonde remained silent and sat still.

The brunette sat up slightly. “Please Dana… forgive me. You mean so much to me. What I said was stupid. I say stupid things. That sometimes happens when I'm around you. I…”

Morgan plopped her head back on the pillow and stared at the ceiling. She felt so stupid in that moment. She had no right to think the blonde was sexually experienced.

“Now, I guess you think I'm no better than any of the guys you've dated,” Morgan spoke softly, her voice cracking.

After a moment, the blonde slowly turned her head and looked down at Morgan. The brunette was covering her eyes with her forearm and her lips were trembling. She was about to cry. Dana shifted her body to laid next to Morgan. She snuggled to the brunette, wrapping her arm over her girlfriend's stomach.

Dana sighed heavily. “You are nothing like any of the losers I've dated,” she said softly. “You've never forced yourself on me and we've never even talked about sex. I like how you treat me.”

“Except for what I just said…” the brunette mumbled.

“Yeah, except for that…” the blonde smiled. She leaned up and removed Morgan's arm from covering her face. Unshed tears were in those blue eyes. Dana sighed and softly kissed Morgan's cheek.

“I forgive you, Wolfie.”

Morgan chanced a glance at Dana and saw soft smiling green eyes. The brunette felt a rush of relief and pulled Dana down into a hug, burying her face in the blonde's neck. “I'm sorry…” she whispered.

Dana held her closer. “Stop saying that,” she whispered back.

The blonde leaned back so they were now face to face. They looked into each other's eyes and both felt the energy between them. Morgan loved her so much and she almost said it just then, but before she could voice her feelings, Dana's lips silenced her. This kiss was soft and slow. It was making Morgan feel better. They laid there and the brunette let Dana kiss her tears away.

.

To Be Continued


I always love to hear from you guys!

Feedback: leidee87@yahoo.com

Return to the Academy

Author's Page