Earth in Turmoil

by Psyche_b

The adventures of the Star Traveler Andromeda that started in Among the Stars, Beyond the Farthest Planet, So Far From Home and The Voyage Home continues in Earth in Turmoil.

Feedback: gwieniechi@yahoo.com

Prologue

The hotel suite was in a word spacious. The large dining room sat off to the side of a very comfortable living room. The suite also contained a furnished kitchen and three large bedrooms. Large bullet proofed windows overlooked the campus of the Space Administration. Security guards in dark suits stood outside the door to the suite. Four more guards stood their posts by the private elevator. More guards stood in the hotel lobby and outside the large stone building

The President never travelled with less that twelve security guards at all times. All the rooms on the floor were taken up by security and cabinet members who travelled with the President whenever she left the safety of the Presidential Compound in Washington.

The large desk was covered with files. The computer screen was dark. Security computers showed different shots of the hotel, lobby, and hallways that led to the Presidential suite. A conference table stood in front of the windows with more computers set up at each chair. Sound proofing material covered the walls. Twice a day the room was swept for electronic listening devices.

The President walked out of the master bedroom dressed in a tailored suit. She went directly to the coffee pot and poured two cups. She was a tall slender woman with styled blonde hair. Her brilliant blue eyes scanned the room. President Meghan Cord was the leader of the world. She handed a cup to her wife as she walked out of their bedroom.

"Thank you darling. What is on the books for this morning?"

"Admiral Tacher and General Millhouse will be here at nine hundred hours for a meeting."

"Does this meeting have to do with the promotions you handed out last night?"

"Partly, but we will also be discussing the possible removal of two troublemakers."

"Let me guess, those two files you were studying until four hundred hours?"

"Did I keep you up?"

"Meghan, I am quite used to you reading and working in bed until all hours. You did not keep me up."

"I am sorry I took work to bed, but I needed to get up to speed on those files. To answer your question, yes those were the files."

"It is lucky I love you Madame President." She said with a smile. "Would you like me to make myself scarce during this meeting?"

"Samantha Cord, you are not just my wife or a pretty face, but a valuable member of my cabinet. I would like your input. While we are waiting for breakfast to be delivered you can read the files."

"Then it is a good thing I am a fast reader." Samantha carried the files and her coffee to the table. She opened the first file and read finishing both files just as the breakfast cart was pushed in. While they ate she was handed two additional equally thick files.

"These were delivered earlier this morning." The President stated.

"On the same two?"

"Yes, but these tell you what the official files do not."

Samantha opened the first file as they ate breakfast, while the President concentrated on the original files. The refilled their coffee cups after the dishes were cleared away.

"Will these two be at this meeting?"

"No why?"

"Then I do not have to worry about being arrested for assaulting an Admiral and General. What a pair of pompous asses."

"Those are the exact word General O'Malley called one of them during the debriefings."

"Then she is an excellent judge of character. Will there be any chance of seeing the videos and reading the transcripts from the debriefings?"

"Yes they will be here shortly. We will get both the videos and transcripts."

"Then what is this meeting about? How can you make an informed decision without having all the facts?"

"This is more of a fact finding meeting, my dearest, before any decision can be reached."

"You can not fool me Meghan Cord, you have already made your decision."

"Yes I have, but before I go public with it, I need to see these videos. This could come back to bite me in the ass if I am not one hundred percent certain that the world and the people who put their trust in me, would be better off with those two gone."

"You will make the right decision, Meghan. I have complete confidence in you."

 

Chapter 1


The bright morning sun lit up the ground of the Space Administration building. Admiral Tacher walked out of the building. He squinted under visor of his hat and quickly donned sun glasses against the brightness. General Millhouse walked out shortly afterwards. Both carried briefcases as they walked to the waiting transport. The trip to the Administration Hotel took less than ten minutes.

They presented their identification to the security guard who met their transport. The guard spoke into a microphone on his collar to confirm their appointment, before they were able to leave the transport. The officers opened their briefcases for inspection.

"You will need to keep you I.D's out and show them inside."

"We understand." Admiral Tacher stated.

The guard opened the door for them. They nodded in appreciation as they walked into the lobby where they headed for the elevator. Once they had presented their badges, the guard allowed them to enter the elevator. He followed them inside and closed the door. Using a special key, the guard swiped the key card and pushed the button for the protected floor. No one talked on the short ride. The door opened and the officers once again produced their badges before being allowed to walk to the Presidential suite. One final check of their credentials and the guard at the door allowed them into the suite.

"Good morning Madame President, Mrs. Cord." General Millhouse said, as they both saluted before removing their hats.

"Come in gentlemen. Please help yourself to coffee."

"Thank you Ma'am." They both stated and helped themselves to beverages before sitting down.

"Madame President, we have the transcripts and videos from Admiral Jensen's and General O'Malley's debriefings." Admiral Tacher stated. "Did you get the files we sent over?"

"I did. I hope you have no problem with my chief advisor sitting in on this meeting?".

"None what so ever ma'am." The General answered.

"I also want to make it perfectly clear that I will not make any decision until I have gone through all the videos and transcripts."

"We would expect nothing less ma'am."

"All right. That is the only ground rule. Now tell me about Admiral Wilson and General Wilhelm."

"The sad truth is that both men are carrying grudges. That was the main reason both were opposed to the choices we made for the officers on Andromeda. Admiral Wilson's goes back to before Kate Jensen was even born. Both he and Commander Timothy Jensen were courting the same woman, Patricia Campbell. She chose Timothy Jensen over Wilson. Wilson never got over it. He never married and has somehow turned the blame onto Kate. Even after they were married, Wilson never gave up the hope that Patricia would leave Timothy for him. Until Kate was born. He has tried to undermine her at every turn. He grew increasingly difficult after Timothy died. He tried again to court Patricia. He might have succeeded if Liam had not come into the picture. He lost her for good at that point." Admiral Tacher informed the President. "There is one additional piece of information you need to know about Wilson, Madame President." He paused. "When Timothy Jensen died, there were those who thought that Wilson was behind the so called accident, but nothing could ever be proven."

"It was a suspicious death?" The President asked.

"Very suspicious, Ma'am. But they were never able to prove anything. After almost thirty five years, I doubt it will ever be solved."

"Do you honestly believe he was behind the accident?"

"Yes. At first there were only rumors. Too many rumors to ignore. Very strong rumors that many led to questions being asked. Unfortunately there was no hard evidence to charge him. I believe he was behind the accident. Nothing I could prove, but I had and still have my suspicions. Thankfully the statute of limitations never runs out on murder."

"You still feel that way?"

"Yes Madame President. Those suspicions are firmer now after I watched his attacks on Kate Jensen during the debriefings."

"How about General Wilhelm?"

"His reason are not so far back. His son and Kacey were in the same year at the Marine Academy. Where Kacey worked hard and excelled in every aspect, his son Peter barely tried. He graduated near the bottom of his class, was the first to fall into the mud pit on their survival trip and took three tries to get through the canyon run. Kacey was class Valedictorian, made it through the survival trip without incident and the canyon run on the first try. Not to mention Equestrian champion and an incredible musician." General Millhouse stated. "The biggest blow came in the final week when the Seniors were in the dorms waiting for the final grade standings to be announced. Peter and several of his friends got drunk. Kacey decided to relax listening to music and maybe trying to catch up on a little sleep. Peter and his friends decided to change that. They were warned not to touch her, but Peter grabbed her arm. He surprised her and she came up swinging. His arm was broken. If he would have tried just a little harder in his classes and actually listened, he would have remembered not to touch another at any place other than the top of the head. He was kicked out one week before graduation for that stunt. Kurt Wilhelm blames Kacey for his son's short comings."

"Don't you think removing them from the Joint Chiefs would only add more fuel to the fires?" The First Lady asked.

"Once you view the videos and read the transcripts, you will see that he makes several improper comments. Many of which crossed way over the line and quite possibly against the anti discriminatory laws."

"That is not good at all, General."

"No Madame President it is not. Wilhelm and Wilson are kindred spirits who bring out the worst in each other. They have caused dissention for several years."

"I will go over the discs and transcripts and give you an answer before we return to Washington. If I decide to remove them, I want it done as quietly as possible."

"Certainly Madame President. We can encourage them to retire rather than to fire them outright."

"That is an option we can save for after I make my decision." Meghan stated. "Samantha you have listened to what we discussed. As my chief advisor, what are your thoughts?"

Samantha considered the question before answering. "From what I have heard, These men have caused dissention among the Chiefs. I agree that you should hold off on any decision until after you have had the chance to review the transcripts. After that if you do make the decision to remove them, that they be encouraged to retire rather than outright dismissal. That would only make them angrier. You might also consider talking to them before that final decision."

"That may be true but only as a last resort after I have viewed the footage."

"Madame President there are ten days, or seventy hours of footage from the debriefings for each woman. The discs are all numbered." General Millhouse informed her as he opened his briefcase and took out the discs and several books that he placed on the coffee table. "These are General O'Malley's."

Admiral placed another stack next to the first. "Here are Admiral Jensen's. You will be busy going over this information so we will leave you to it." Admiral Tacher stood up. "Madame President thank you for your time. Mrs. Cord." He placed his hat on his head and both men saluted before they left the room.

-------------------------

Admiral Wilson walked through the base. Across the common area, General Wilhelm walked toward him.
Both men were angry.

"This is a total waste of time." Wilson stated angrily.

"They only sent us on a tour of the bases to get us out of the way. I don't know what they were planning, but what ever it was they obviously wanted us out of the way."

"Did you read the news that came in this morning?"

"No, has something happened?"

"Those two women were promoted and invited to join the Joint Chiefs." Wilson said.

"To promote them, the President has to approve. I should have expected that. She is nothing but a God Damned dyke herself. Those kind always stick together."

"Shh, keep your voice down. Curt that sort of talk is..."

"Against the law. I know. It is a total bullshit law. One that should never have been written, Andrew."

"What are we supposed to do?"

"We find a way to put these women in their place. They are getting too strong, to full of themselves. We need to start taking a page from the Republicans of the twenty first century. Whittle away at their rights. It will take some work, but they can be brought under control again."

"Curt what you are suggesting is against the law also." Andrew informed him again.

"So we work very quietly. Do you think we are the only ones who are fed up with these women and inferiors being in control? My son knows many men who feel the same way. The inferior races have too much power in this world and if things continue, white men are quickly becoming second class citizens."

"Curt what you are suggesting is treason. You want to bring chaos to the world. Have you forgotten that sort of hatred almost destroyed Earth? I will need time to think about this."

"Look Andrew," Curt placed a hand on Wilson's arm to stop him from leaving. He pulled a paper from his pocket. "Read what these men have written. If you cannot find copies let me know. I have them and several more like them. Read them, then give me your answer."

"All right Curt." He took the paper.

"Remember one thing, whether you decide to join us or not, you better keep your mouth shut."

"I will get back to you Curt."

The men started walking. In the shadows, a man slipped back into his hiding spot as they walked past.

-----------------------------------------

"Tuck I sent people to watch over our two friends. I do not trust them."

"Why did you feel the need to keep that quiet?"

"Just a feeling I had."

"I had that same feeling and sent someone I trust also. After Wilhelm's outbursts during the debriefings, I knew he could not be trusted."

"Where is his son now?"

"I am not sure, but he would not be hard to find. Let's get back to Headquarters and find out what your Wilhelm is up to." The officers entered the waiting transport to return to the Space Administration building. They reached the safety of their offices. Admiral Tacher poured them each a coffee and they walked through the waiting area. General Millhouse picked up his messages. "Major hold all my calls."

"Yes sir." He had a chance to blurt out before the door closed.

"Charles If your man tries to get in touch, how will he get through?" General Millhouse asked.

"Probably the say way your man will, special phone. Where are our friends now?"

"They should be at the Virginia base today."

"The news of the promotions was all over the news this morning."

"I can imagine their reactions."

"Would their reactions be enough to have them make a mistake so that we can arrest them?"

"We can only hope, but they have worked under the radar for so long, they are quite adept at covering their tracks. We have known for some time that there were forces working to undermine every improvement we have made. We had no idea who, until they attacked those two women during the debriefings."

"We caught a lucky break there. Once we have more information, we can ask the President to authorize the use of satellites to track our two friends."

"Should we inform Admiral Jensen and General O'Malley?"

"Tell them what Charles?"

"Hell Tuck, they need to be aware that there are forces who want to do them harm." Admiral Tacher replied.

"We have people watching them to keep them safe."

"Is that enough? They should be told so that they could be on guard."

"Both or just Kacey?"

"To avoid any arguments between them, they both should be told. Told the what, but not the who. Or do you expect Kacey to go after them herself?"

"She may if she thought Kate or any member of her family for that matter is in danger. She would go off without a thought to her own safety."

"Once they are in their new positions, they will both have trusted people close by. Kate will have Rhea Torino and Kacey will have her top three officers and Bella Torino around her. Not to mention a few hundred Marines and service people on the base."

"We also have to consider Queen Natalia and their children."

"This is getting complicated. It is too bad we just can not eliminate the threat."

"That would make everything much easier, Charles. But it would make us no better than them. No matter what the reasons are."

"Are you saying we should just let it play out?"

"Yes until we have something solid to work with. Right now all we have are suspicions and guesses."

"When do you want to tell them?"

"Let's give it a week to give them time to enjoy being home again. Wilson and Wilhelm will not be back for several weeks."

"All right, Tuck."

 

Chapter 2

Kacey sat under the awning as she watched their children play in the enclosed area away from the pool. She picked up the frosted glass of iced tea and crossed her tanned legs at the ankles. The shorts she wore covered her bathing suit and she donned the sunglasses against of the glare of the bright sun that reflected off the pool.

Birds sang in the distance as she made a mental note of everything she wanted to accomplish during her vacation. Get the riding trails clear and check that the stables don't need any work and horse sales. Visit the dog pound to get a pet.

Natalia joined her under the awning on the patio. Kacey refilled her iced tea as she checked on the children.

"Is your conference finished?"

"It is. I think my stepping down for a few years, even though it was provisional, was good for everyone." Natalia answered.

"Why do you say that?"

"The Central Committee was more willing to accept the change in the wording in our Constitution. Before they would defeat any changes. Today they accepted the wording change without any arguments."

"Does that mean Patrick is eligible to become King?"

"It does, eventually. The wording changes still have to be brought up at the next council session to make it official. Caitlyn and any girls we have must decline before Patrick could be crowned, but it is a start. I was hoping they would use birth rank, which means, Caitlyn as the first born would be first in line, then Patrick as out second born, regardless of sex. But it is a significant change."

"I'll say. How many years did the title only pass to the girls?"

"Three hundred thirty years. There was a time when males were eligible, but so many Kings were quick to enter into wars, it was decided the title would pass only to the female line. Females were less likely to deplete the citizens by going to war. Women were and are still considered to be peace makers."

"It is a good thing I was not around when they made the changes." Kacey joked.

"Stop that." Natalia scolded. "You do not go out looking for fights."

"True, but I will not run from one either." Kacey replied.

"That is the difference, my dear. You fight to defend your family and friends and those who are weaker. Which is just about everyone I know except your father. Maybe."

"Anya might be able to give me a run for my money."

"Really?"

"Oh yeah. Do not let that pacifist exterior fool you. She is very strong." Kacey took a sip of her tea. "So how are the restaurant plans coming along?"

"Very good. We will finalize the sale next week. Are you sure we can afford this?"

"Honey, I have two trust funds that my grandparents set up when I was five years old. I have not touched a single credit. Both have been accumulating interest all these years. The last time I checked the balances, there was almost fifty million credits in each. Which reminds me, I want to set up trust funds for the children so that they will be taken care of in the future." Kacey told her. "During the next week I want to check out the riding trails, get the stables upgraded and ready for horses."

"I have to give you credit, you made it four weeks before you became restless."

"Bet you thought I could not do it."

"You would lose that bet General. I know for a fact that you can do anything that you put your mind to. When you walk the trails can the children and I go with you?"

"Of course you can, but it is a long walk. There are several miles of trails out there, and they are probably overgrown. We can put the children's seat in the rover and use that."

"You are not going to tackle the restoration by yourself are you?"

"I am not. Several volunteers came forward earlier so I will have plenty of help. I asked them to be here Monday."

"Your Marines are getting as bored as you are."

"You my love are correct. We are not cut out for having this much leisure time. A little is all right, but twelve weeks is about nine weeks too much. Which brings up another little tidbit. By my calculations I made it to almost six weeks before I became restless."

"Are you taking in the week of my coronation when you were so nervous, I was afraid you would have a breakdown?" Natalia joked.

"Okay, so five weeks then. It is still a good stretch for me. You have to admit that."

Natalia laughed and went to sit on Kacey's lap. "All right sweetheart, I admit it."

-------

The bright morning sun was covered by thick dark clouds as the afternoon hours passed. Off in the distance, thunder rumbled. Large sky to ground streaks of lightning flashed. Whitecaps grew on the ocean as the storm grew closer. Fat raindrops hit against the windows. Tree tops swayed as the wind picked up.

The storm intensified as the ocean roiled. Waves crashed upon the empty shore almost reaching the walkways and access roads. Pedestrians took cover in buildings to avoid the storm's wrath.

"I am sorry Meghan, the storm has grounded all flyers." Samantha stated as she walked into the living room.

"What a shame." The President stated with a smile. "Guess I will just have to postpone that meeting with the delegation from Torsa."

"You sound almost happy, Meg."

"I certainly am, my dear. Every time they come I have to fumigate my office. They only bathe once a year and always want to meet at the end of that year." She felt Samantha cringe behind her. "This storm is a blessing. Maybe I can reschedule our meeting for right after they take that ritual bath."

"So we have no meetings scheduled for today. We cannot go anywhere due to the weather, is there anything special you would like to do today?"

"There are a lot of things I would like to do, especially with and to you." The President said and kissed her.

"Is there a but in there?"

"I am afraid so, my dear. I will make it up to you, I promise."

"Then we go back to watching the recordings of the debriefings." Samantha said. "I thought you had already made your decision regarding Wilson and Wilhelm."

"I did, but Sam, I want to be absolutely sure that I make the right decision. I cannot afford to have it come back and bite me in the ass."

"I will get the coffee."

------------------------

Anya stood in front of their bay windows watching the storm's fury come towards them. Kate, she knew was holed up in their art room doing the one thing that soothed her nerves during storms, painting. She would have the shutters closed and the heavy drapes shut tight against the fury outside. She would also have earphones in listening to music to block out the noise of the thunder. Thankfully Kate's fear was not transferred to their girls. Having the three panicked during storms was not something Anya felt she could handle.

She noticed movement out of the corner of her eye seconds before the door bell rang. Anya hurried to answer. A drenched Kacey stood on the porch.

"For heaven's sake, Kacey, get in here." Anya pulled her into the hallway. "I will get you a towel." She hurried off and return less than a minute later with a thick towel. Kacey draped it over her shoulders. "Have you lost your mind, being out in this storm? Is everything all right?"

"Nothing is wrong except Talia wants olives and we do not have any. This storm has knocked out the replicator. Do you have some we could borrow?"

Anya laughed. "What type?"

"Type?"

"Green, black, pitted, unpitted, Greek?"

"I have no idea. All she said was she wanted olives."

"We have some. I will get them for you." Anya continued to laugh as she walked into the pantry. She returned minutes later with several containers.

"Thank you. You are a life saver. I was not looking forward to taking the rover to the store since all flyers are grounded because of the storm."

"Those should satisfy Natalia's cravings." Anya said. She took the towel from Kacey and opened the door. Kacey ran back out into the downpour. Anya shook her head and wiped up the puddle on the floor.

---------------------------------
Traffic continued to pour into the base as personnel and supplies were delivered to the many hangers and dorms. Set to open with the first advanced training class, the final equipment was in the process of being set up. Ships filled the hangers and tarmac waiting for the pilots. Inside a fenced off area another group of homes and storage surrounded the largest building. Armed sentries walked the perimeter and stood at every door to the building. Three checkpoints stood between the main base and the building. Only a very select group of people were allowed inside the area. The guards were dressed to protect them against the ferocity of the storm.

Inside the darkened building a large tarp covered the flyer. There were no windows in the building. A large covered walkway connected the storage area from the large building to hide the supplies that were needed.

"That is the building we need to get into." The voice said as they watched through binoculars from far away.

"How? There are guards at every opening and there are constant patrols. Not to mention the checkpoints. How do you suggest we get through those?"

"That is what you are getting paid to figure out. Or do we need to find someone else?"

"If there is an unguarded way into that building, I will find it." The second voice said. "What is in there that is so important?"

"That is not your concern. Just find us a way in."

"Then make sure you have my payment ready when I do. Now take me to where the blueprints for this place are kept. How soon do you need a way in?"

"Before the new C.O. arrives for a tour next week."

"What do you have against the new C.O.?"

"That is also none of your concern. Just find us a way in."

-------------------------------

After two days, the storm blew itself out and the sun shone brightly in the cloudless blue sky. People ventured out to start the task of cleaning out the debris and damage the storm left behind. Downed trees and palm fronds littered lawns and roadways.

Liam worked clearing the debris from the pool and deck area. Kacey backed the rover close to where he worked so that he could fill the cart attacked to the land vehicle. Kate and Anya worked to fill their own cart with storm debris. Their girls helped with the smaller branches. Patricia and Natalia kept them supplied with cold drinks as they worked. The smaller children played in their own area after the fence to keep them from danger was repaired. Their toys scattered around the play area. Kacey stopped working and walked over to the table. She removed her work gloves and poured herself a drink. Taking off her hat and sunglasses, she placed them on the chair next to her. Liam joined her minutes later and also removed his hat and sunglasses.

"I am figuring we should have this finished in a few more hours."

"For today anyway. We can tackle the rest of the pool tomorrow."

"Don't ye have to go to the base tomorrow?"

"Damn, I forgot about that." Kacey swore. "Hopefully it will not take all day and I will still be able to help you afterwards."

"Lass it does not all have to be done immediately. Ye still have a few more weeks before you have to return to work."

"I know dad, but, I imagine I will have to go back over the riding trails again. That storm probably raised Hell there also. What about the restaurant re-opening? Did the storm push that back?"

"No tis still scheduled for next week. Will ye still be playing for the opening?"

"Of course I will. I promised Mom that I would. I would like to get together with you and Anya as I have an idea for a song we could do together for mom, Natalia and Kate.

"I am game lass and I am believing Anya will be also. What type of song is it?"

"I was looking through some old music for love songs and there were hundreds from the twentieth century that were beautiful. But I found one that is very beautiful. I will play it for you both later. I hope to keep this a surprise."

"I will keep this secret for ye."

Dad I brought those contracts to our attorney."

"Did ye now?" Liam asked. Kacey nodded. "What have ye decided?"

"He read them all and contacted each company with my stipulations. Only one agreed with all my demands."

"So ye will be signing then?"

"Talia thinks I should."

"Ahh but what do ye think?" She hesitated. "It can not be that ye have any doubts in your talent. How many pieces have ye composed?"

"Since that first one when I was fifteen? A total of twenty seven."

"What are your plans for all the credits you will be receiving?"

"Every credit with be deposited into trust funds for our children."

"Tis a good plan lass, but that still does not explain your hesitation."

"I am not sure dad. Between running the new base, being with Talia and the children when she has to fulfill her royal duties and those gigs at the restaurant, I am not sure when I will have the opportunity to get into the recording studio. There is no way I will sign away the rights to my compositions."

"I am still not sure I understand what ye have to do?"

"According to Angus, I go in record the songs, the recording company makes the discs and sells them to people after copies are sent to radio stations. After the initial recordings are made, other musicians can request permission to record them after they pay royalties. I will be paid if people buy the discs, request permission to record or even play them for payments or record them."

"Tis a grand thing lass, ye should be proud of your talent."

"When did someone call break time?" Kate called from their back yard.

"Jealous Kate?" Kacey called back "We have cold drinks if you are thirsty."

Kate walked across the lawn that separated the houses, taking off her work gloves as she walked. Kacey handed her a filled glass.

"Thanks." She took a long drink. "Damn that is good. I cannot believe how much debris that storm left behind."

"Was there any damage to your house?"

"Anya thinks a few shingles were blown off the roof. She wants to go up and check."

"Does she want to use the ladder?"

"How else would she get up there? Do you happen to have a better idea?"

"Hell yes, but not one that you would like." Kacey joked.

"What is going on in that warped mind of your? Please don't say that you want to suspend her from under your flyer." Kacey smiled. "You were weren't you. Well you just take that thought out of your head. I forbid that. No damn way would I ever allow you to do that."

"Kate relax. I admit the thought did cross my mind, but actually what I planned to say was that if you can wait a couple days, I will go up with Anya. I know you are not crazy about ladders."

"The weather is supposed to be nice for the next few days, so yes we can wait. I think Anya was going to ask for your help anyway."

"Good. I have a meeting with General Millhouse at the base tomorrow."

"Rhea and I have a meeting with Admiral Tacher at my office tomorrow also."

"I will go talk to Anya now. You relax with dad." Kacey stated. She donned her hat and sunglasses and walked away.

To be continued...

 

Return to the Academy

Author's Page