Pt.2

The sun had just begun to set as the sound of rhythmic drumming could be heard along with ritual chanting. Women stood in two rows a few feet across from one another each facing the opposite side with multiple torches lit up behind them. Gradually the drumming and chanting became louder and faster as a large bonfire was lit in the center of the village. The sounds continued to slowly increase in speed and volume until the whole area was filled with the loud drumming and yelling. Then after several minutes in an instint the sound abruptly ceased. A moment later the door to Xena and Gabrielle's house opened and Gabrielle walked outside holding baby Aurora in her arms. She stood there for a moment as she looked out seeing practically everyone in the village standing at attention in the two rows. For people not familiar with the Amazonian ways some of their rituals could feel fairly intense and daunting. Even though Gabrielle had been a part of various Amazonian events, she at times would still feel a bit intimidated by some of the rituals. And while at their core rituals for specific things were done fairly similar between the various tribes, some events could at the same time also be done vastly different depending on which tribe was performed the ceremony. So even though Gabrielle was told what was going to happen, she still felt pretty nervous about overseeing the ritual to give Aurora the right of caste. However her unease did lessen significantly when she heard Xena walk up behind her.

XENA 
(Whisper) Ready?

Gabrielle smiled as she glanced back at Xena for a moment.

GABRIELLE 
Yeah.

Gabrielle looked at Aurora in her arms and gave her a little kiss on her head before she began walking forward with Xena behind her as light drumming began once again. Gabrielle carried Aurora as she and Xena slowly walked between the two rows of Amazons who softly sang a traditional Amazonian song that was meant for such an occasion. Once reaching the end of the lines Ephiny stood waiting for them. She smiled at her friends before bowing before her queen. Gabrielle knew that it was necessary as part of the ceremony and Ephiny was quick about it due to knowing how uncomfortable that sort of thing was for Gabrielle. Ephiny rose and briefly shared the warrior's handshake with Xena with each clasping the other's wrist instead of their hand, before turning around and leading only Gabrielle and Aurora to the village hall as Xena stood there to wait for their return. Even though she was one of Aurora's parents, Xena wasn't an Amazon so according to Amazonian law she wasn't allowed to be in attendance of such a sacred ceremony. Which she understood and accepted with no I'll feelings about not being able to attend. Gabrielle on the other hand wasn't too happy with that fact and had tried everything she could to make it so Xena could witness the actual ritual granting Aurora her right of caste. But in the end the laws stood and Gabrielle reluctantly accepted that Xena wouldn't be able to actually see her daughter become an Amazon. But Xena convinced her that she was okay with that and respected the Amazon's ways. Stating that as long as one of them were there it was enough. So as the ritual was underway Xena stood in front of the two rows of women as the chanting continued while they all waited for Gabrielle to come back outside with the baby. The flames danced as time passed. Xena waited for some time until at last the door to the village hall opened as a couple women walked out and stood on each side of the doorway. Ephiny was the next to walk out. She made her way down the few steps and stood there as she addressed the crowd.

EPHINY 
My fellow Amazon's it is with great joy and pride that I introduce to you Gabrielle, queen of the Amazons and her daughter, now officially a member of the Amazon people, and Amazonian royalty, princess Aurora!

Once announced Gabrielle walked outside carrying the child as the crowd cheered for their new Amazonian princess. Gabrielle smiled happy to see that everyone had readily accepted Aurora as one of their own, as an Amazon. Her smile grew when Xena returned to her side and the crowd seemed to chear louder once they saw the happy family together to celebrate such an exciting occasion as Aurora looked out at the crowd in wonder before yawning. Which caused an audible "aww" from a number of the women in the front of the crowd. At which time Ephiny decided to take that as a cue to speak.

EPHINY
Well as a number of you can apparently see it seems that it's past our new princesses bed time. So why don't we let queen Gabrielle and Xena take Aurora home while we celebrate.

Ephiny glanced at Gabrielle and Aurora for a moment and smiled.

EPHINY
We'll be sure to keep our celebrating on the quieter side so we don't disturb the little princess's beauty sleep.

Gabrielle smiled as she and Xena waved and headed home with Aurora as the rest of celebration got underway and continued on well into the night. It was a couple days later as Gabrielle layed Aurora down.

GABRIELLE 
(Joking) Why am I the one that always gets put on diaper duty?

Xena leaned back in her seat as she smirked.

XXENA
(Joking) Its not all the time. Besides I think it's only fair that if I gotta deal with it going in, you can deal with it coming out.

GABRIELLE 
That's not the same thing and you know it. And besides that's only because you're the one who gave birth to her.

Xena shrugged.

XENA 
(Joking) Hey it's not my fault you got me pregnant.

Gabrielle gave Xena a slightly annoyed glance as she continued cleaning up Aurora.

GABRIELLE 
That's another thing. You have got to stop saying stuff like that. People around the village are starting to give me strange looks.

XENA 
What? It's true though.

GABRIELLE 
You know full well what I mean Xena. I'm starting to hear rumors going around about me having an extra appendage...

Xena shrugged again as she pretended not to know what Gabrielle was talking about.

GABRIELLE 
(Irritated tone) Of the male verity.

Xena laughed as Gabrielle gave her an annoyed look.

GABRIELLE 
(Irritated tone) It's not funny Xena.

XENA 
I'm sorry. It's just that some of the outlandish things people come up with can be so amusing at times. Okay, okay I'll take care of those ridiculous rumors later.

Xena got up from her seat and walked over to Gabrielle as she finished changing baby Aurora. 

XENA 
But now that this one's all fed and clean how about "I" put her to bed. 

She kissed Gabrielle and picked up Aurora, before leaning in close and whispered in Gabrielle's ear.

XENA
(Seductive whisper) Then I'll take you to ours and get to the bottom of those pesky questions of your womanhood personally.

Xena began to leave the room, but popped her head back into the doorway and arched her eyebrow as she smirked.

XENA
(Seductive tone) Oh and if I were you I wouldn't make any plans for the rest of the day. Because I plan on conducting a very thorough investigation on this matter. So we're not leaving that bedroom until I'm a hundred percent convinced.

Xena walked away to put Aurora to bed leaving Gabrielle with the need to sit down. Just the look Xena gave her had made Gabrielle weak in the knees as she felt a strong desire fueled ache spark between her legs. Completely forgetting her slight frustration with Xena as other, more sensual feelings and desires took over.

GABRIELLE 
(Thinking to herself) That woman's gonna end up driving me completely insane one day.

Not long after Gabrielle found herself moaning as she felt Xena's lips slowly trail down her bare skin from her neck to her chest as she layed back on their bed. Xena's hands roamed over her body as she knelt over her having just thrown off the last bit of remaining clothing that either of them still had on. She ran her hand down Gabrielle's stomach and rested her fingers between her legs. Xena smirked as she felt just how wet Gabrielle was.

XENA 
(Seductive tone) Mmm I think someone's excited.

Gabrielle moaned as she felt Xena slowily rubbing her fingers up and down her center. It had been a good while since they had actually been able to find time to be together. Which for them wasn't normally the case. But things had been so busy with the new baby and dealing with business in the village that they simply didn't have as much time for just them and usually when they did they would just relax and get what rest they could. So moments like this when they could find time together were even more treasured. Gabrielle kissed Xena as she felt Xena's fingers enter her. She softly moaned as Xena began working her fingers in and out of her womanhood. After a few moments Gabrielle slowly began pushing against Xena's hand each time it thrust in, sending Xena's fingers deeper into her. Gabrielle grasped at the sheet as she continued to feel Xena moving inside her. She moaned Xena's name as Xena's lips found her nipple and began to suck for a few moments as she continued weaving her fingers in and out of Gabrielle's warmth. While still moving inside her Xena then switched to the other nipple as she traced the tip of her tongue around it a few times before Gabrielle arched slightly sending it into Xena's mouth. Where it was then vigorously sucked. Gabrielle could feel the attention to her chest having a direct impact on the pleasure between her legs as Xena continued to repeatedly drive her fingers into her. Gabrielle moaned for Xena to keep going as she felt her stroking deep inside her. Pushing her ever closer to her climax. Xena began to steadily pick up the pace as she continued to thrust into Gabrielle's heat. Gabrielle moved herself harder against Xena's hand as she felt her orgasism rapidly building. Both of their movements became frantic as Gabrielle found herself at the cusp of finding her release. During this time Xena's mouth hadn't left Gabrielle's nipple. Continuing to suck as she began to feel Gabrielle's wetness running down her hand as she drove into her again and again. All the while feeling her own need growing. Hearing Gabrielle's tone Xena knew it wouldn't be much longer until she hit her peak. So as she kept thrusting her fingers into Gabrielle, Xena lightly bit down on the nipple that hadn't left her mouth. Almost instantly she heard Gabrielle scream out in ecstacy as she arched further off the bed and came. Her hips moving seemingly on their own in response to the incredible high that surged through her as her legs trembled. Xena felt Gabrielle's netherlands convulsing around her fingers as she finally took her mouth off of Gabrielle's sensitive nipple but held her fingers still inside for a bit as Gabrielle felt her high begin to subside. As Gabrielle completely come down from her orgasism she felt Xena pull her fingers out of her. She layed there looking up as she watched Xena bring the hand that was just inside her up to her lips and into her mouth, tasting Gabrielle on her fingers. After a moment she lowered her hand and smirked.

XENA 
(Seductive tone) Hmm. While I haven't seen anything suspicious just yet, I think still might need a little more convincing. Maybe if I had something to compare.

Xena then got out of bed for a moment as she retrieved something. After a minute she returned carrying something in her hand that Gabrielle recognized. Xena crawled back into bed as she knelt between Gabrielle's legs and held up the faux phallus, mockingly studying and comparing it to Gabrielle's obvious femininity.

XENA 
(Joking tone) Yeah you know I'm just not seeing it.

Gabrielle shook her head at Xena's joke.

XENA 
(Seductive tone) Buuut since I went through the hassle of getting this it would be a shame for it to go unused now wouldn't it? And besides it's probably better if I actually get a good feel for this just to make sure I have and accurate comparison.

GABRIELLE 
(Seductive tone) I suppose it would.

The two kissed as Xena helped Gabrielle slip the into the leather accessory and adjusted it so it fit snuggly to her smaller frame. After the phallic item was firmly in place, Xena had Gabrielle lay back as she knelt straddling her hips. Slowly Xena lowered herself down on to Gabrielle as she used her hand to guide the phallus into her own entrance. Xena sighed happily as she felt the item pushing into her. Once it was completely inside Xena placed both of her hands on the bed on each side of Gabrielle as she slowly began moving herself on the phallus. Moaning slightly as moved slowly. Enjoying the feeling of it continually pushing into her then receding as she rocked her hips forward and back again. As Xena moved Gabrielle reached up and began kneading Xena's chest in her hands causing Xena to groan Gabrielle's name. As her peaks had become slightly larger than her usual and more sensitive due to her having given birth a few months ago. Which Gabrielle was well aware of and knew just the right way to touch Xena that drove her to sheer bliss. Xena thrust herself onto the phallic item repeatedly sending it deep into her nether region. As she kept going Xena moved up to just her knees as she continued moving at a slow but steady pace. Placing her hands over Gabrielle's that were still groping her boobs as she rode the phallus, feeling the pleasure inside of her beginning to build. As this happened Xena began to thrust a bit faster. Noticing that Xena was getting closer to her release Gabrielle began pushing her hips upwards to meet Xena's movements. Xena moaned as she felt the phallus reaching deeper inside of her and moved fast as she felt her climax looming just over the horizon. Both Xena and Gabrielle continued to move until Xena pushed herself hard against Gabrielle once more as she threw her head back and yelled as she came. Gabrielle thrust a few more times sending more shockwaves of pure bliss through Xena's womanhood as she felt the phallus continuing to move within her, causing Xena to shudder as she rode out the rest of her high. Not long after Gabrielle layed in Xena's arms under the blanket as she kissed her and layed her head on Xena's chest.

GABRIELLE 
(Joking tone) So was that convincing enough to prove that I'm all woman?

XENA 
(Joking tone) For now. Through I might need to double check later just to make sure.

Gabrielle lifted her head as she looked at Xena.

GABRIELLE 
(Joking tone) You're insatiable you know that.

Xena smiled.

XENA 
(Half joking tone) When it comes to you, definitely.

The two kissed as they layed there in one another's embrace for a while. Just content to have some time just for themselves. Knowing that it would likely be a while until they would be able to relax and enjoy their alone time together like this again. Unaware of just how terrifyingly true that was about to become.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Bard's Page

Back to the Academy