Pt.2

It was mid morning as Gabrielle stepped outside. Xena was already off instructing another training session. Gabrielle smiled as she looked over and watched Xena in the distance for a few moments, able to see the practice field from their house. She was happy to see that Xena had found something to do that suited her. Gabrielle was pulled from watching Xena when she heard a voice behind her.

SKYLA 
(Joking) Don't you stare at her enough?

Gabrielle looked at her friend and shook her head while still smiling.

GABRIELLE 
Hey I've seen you and Clover looking at each other the same way you know.

Skyla laughed.

SKYLA 
I guess you got me there you're highness.

The two laughed as they begin walking.

SKYLA 
So what's on the to do list today?

GABRIELLE 
Not sure yet.

SKYLA 
Well it's a pretty warm day, so a number of us were just talking about heading to the falls later. You and Xena should come along.

GABRIELLE 
Sure. That sounds like fun. I'll talk to Xena about it.

Gabrielle and Skyla went off and hung out for a bit while Xena finished up the training session. After everyone went on with their days, Xena got cleaned up and wondered where Gabrielle had gone off to. Xena found her sitting with Skyla under some trees. The two looked at Xena as she walked over.

XENA 
(Joking) What do we have here? You know some might think that the two of you sneaking off like this isn't a very good look. 

Skyla smirked as she looked at Gabrielle.

SKYLA 
(Joking) Oh damn she caught us. Now we can't run away together.

XENA 
(Joking) Don't worry I'll give you a head start while I go get Clover.

SKYLA 
(Joking) Uh oh the only thing scarier then one pissed off warrior is two. Quick run Gabrielle.

Gabrielle smiled as she shook her head at her ridiculous friend. She then looked at Xena.

GABRIELLE 
So how was everyone today.

XENA 
Fine.

Skyla decided to go find her warrior and got up.

SKYLA
I'm gonna go see where Clover went off to. Hope to see you two later.

GABRIELLE 
See ya.

Skyla left as Xena looked at Gabrielle wondering what they were talking about. Gabrielle told Xena that Skyla invited them to join everyone at the falls for some fun later that day. Xena shrugged as she saw no reason not to go. Gabrielle stood and she and Xena went home. A little later Gabrielle was finishing up packing up a nice lunch for everyone to enjoy at the waterfall. Xena walked in the kitchen and went to grab a grape but got her hand slapped as Gabrielle shooed her away.

GABRIELLE 
That's not for now.

Xena gave a fake pout as Gabrielle smiled at how lighthearted and fun Xena could be at times.

GABRIELLE 
(Joking) Oh did I hurt the great warrior princess's feelings?

Xena put on her best sad look as she nodded. Gabrielle turned to her and tried her hardest not to laugh as Xena's bottom lip began to quiver.

GABRIELLE 
(Joking) Oh poor Xena. How can I make it up to you?

Xena immediately lost her fake sad expression and smirked. Gabrielle knew right away where Xena's mind went and gave her a suspicious look.

GABRIELLE 
That was your plan when you came in here wasn't it?

XENA 
(Joking) No, but since you offered.

Gabrielle laughed as Xena began kissing her neck and chest. Gabrielle let out a small moan as she felt her desire building when Xena began to rub her hands over Gabrielle's chest. Gabrielle ran her fingers through Xena's hair as she pulled her into a passionate kiss. After a few moments Xena pulled away as she looked at Gabrielle with hunger.

XENA 
Stay here.

Xena left the room and came back a few minutes later. She stopped in the doorway as she saw Gabrielle casually leaning on the table wearing nothing but an alluring smile. 

GABRIELLE 
(Playing innocent) What?

Xena smiled as she walked over and kissed Gabrielle. Gabrielle began unhooking Xena's armor and then found out what Xena had left for as Xena stepped out of her skirt. Xena smiled as she leaned against Gabrielle and began to rub the phallus that she was wearing between Gabrielle's legs. Gabrielle moaned slightly as she began to rock back and forth along the phallus. Xena kissed Gabrielle and then turned Gabrielle to face away from her and had her lean over the table. Gabrielle felt Xena run her hands over her back down to her hips. Xena leaned close and kissed Gabrielle as used her hand to guide the phallus into Gabrielle's womanhood. Gabrielle moaned happily as she felt it enter her. Xena then held Gabrielle's waist as she began to move the item in and out of her. She thrust her hips forward and back again as the phallus worked in and out of Gabrielle's warmth. Xena smiled as she heard Gabrielle moaning her name as she continued to thrust into her. Gabrielle reached out and gripped the edge of the table feeling Xena repeatedly drive the item into her. She moaned for Xena not to stop. Xena complied as she continued moving. Gabrielle began pushing back against Xena's thrusts as she felt herself wanting more. Xena leaned over Gabrielle and grabbed the table too as she kept thrusting in and out of Gabrielle. Gabrielle felt Xena's movements become quicker and moaned louder as she began to feel herself nearing her orgasism. Xena knew Gabrielle was getting close to her finish and quickened her thrust in and out of her. The room was filled with Gabrielle's blissful cries as she felt the phallus gliding in and out of her center. Xena kept thrusting into her as she took one hand and moved it down between Gabrielle's legs. She heard Gabrielle yell her name as she began quickly rubbing Gabrielle's clit. Gabrielle's legs shook as her orgasism rushed towards her. She felt the familar sensation rapidly building within her core as Xena continued to push her closer to her release. Gabrielle moaned louder as she moved against Xena's hand and the phallus. Until she froze as she came, feeling her orgasism rushed through her. Gabrielle yelled as she felt her nether region spasm around the phallus that Xena had stopped moving when she heard Gabrielle come. But Xena kept her fingers moving on Gabrielle's bud and held Gabrielle tighter as her body begin to tremble as she felt another wave of her orgasism hit her. Gabrielle's back arched as she felt the high course through her. After a few moments Xena stopped and pulled the phallus out of Gabrielle's core. She and Gabrielle stood up straight as Gabrielle turned to face Xena and kissed her. As they passionately kissed, Gabrielle began unhooking the strap that kept the phallus in place around Xena's waist. After getting it off Gabrielle began running her hands down Xena's body. As she got to Xena's warmth Xena stopped her from touching her. Gabrielle looked at Xena who just smiled the devilish grin that told Gabrielle that she already had an idea for what she wanted to do. Xena got down on the floor and pulled Gabrielle with her. After telling Gabrielle the plan, Gabrielle layed back as Xena positioned herself over her. Gabrielle ran her fingers along Xena's sides as she eased Xena to lower herself to her mouth. Xena let out a small moan as she felt Gabrielle's tongue run along her feminine treasure. Gabrielle began pushing her tongue into Xena's wetness and licking along the whole area of her sex. Xena slowly moved back and forth as she felt Gabrielle's tongue exploring her. After a few moments Xena leaned down and began running her own tongue against Gabrielle's womanhood. Gabrielle moaned into Xena as she felt Xena began licking her sensitive flower. The room was soon filled with muffled moans as the two eagerly drove their tongues into each other. As they continued Gabrielle ran her tongue along Xena's clit and began to focus on the sensitive bud. She felt Xena moan into her and begin pushing herself down on her. Gabrielle continued flicking her tongue over the same spot as she felt Xena began doing the same to her. Both women began to feel themselves get closer to their highs. And found that the closer they got to their own release the harder they focused on the other. They both felt their climaxes just over the horizon and continued to dive into each other's entrance. Not long after Xena was the first to feel herself go over the edge. She momentarily paused her work on Gabrielle as all her focus was drawn to her own nether region and the sensations of her orgasism that surged through her. Xena groaned Gabrielle's name as she felt Gabrielle continue to move her tongue inside her. After a few moments Xena came down from her high and went back to using her own mouth on Gabrielle who had taken her tongue from Xena's center and moaned as she felt Xena return to licking her sensitive core. She felt herself ready to reach another climax as Xena continued. Xena heard her cry out for her not to stop and kept going. Moments later Gabrielle found her second orgasism and yelled out as she felt Xena continue to running her tongue up her quivering womanhood a few more times as Gabrielle's orgasism rushed through her. As Gabrielle came down from her blissful high, Xena moved and sat on the floor as the two looked at each other and caught their breath. Gabrielle smiled as they both began to get dressed. Then Gabrielle noticed how long they had been "distracted".

GABRIELLE 
(Sarcasm) Oh great.

XENA 
What?

GABRIELLE 
We're late to meet up with the others.

XENA 
So what's the big deal?

GABRIELLE 
You do realize that now we're gonna have to come up with something to explain to why we're late.

Xena shrugged.

XENA 
Why?

GABRIELLE 
What do you exspect us to say when they ask what took so long? Oh sorry we're late, we lost track of time because we were busy making love?

XENA 
Not the way I'd word it, but why not.

Gabrielle gave Xena a fake disapproving look.

GABRIELLE 
Unfortunately I have an idea of how you'd put it.

Xena smirked as she thought of the more colorful ways to say what they had been doing. She was pulled from her train of thought as Gabrielle shoved the basket of food in her arms as she walked past her and out of the kitchen.

GABRIELLE 
Come on. And start thinking of a good excuse instead of those other things that I know are going through that divient mind of yours.

Xena chuckled to herself as she followed behind Gabrielle. They left the house and went to the waterfall. As they arrived Xena and Gabrielle were greeted by the others there. 

SKYLA 
There you two are. What took so long?

Gabrielle quickly shot Xena a look that told her she had better keep quiet.

GABRIELLE 
We lost track of time.

Gabrielle looked back at their friends and gave her best innocent looking smile as she motioned to the basket Xena was carrying.

GABRIELLE 
We brought food.

That seemed to do the trick for getting everyone to forget that the two were even late at all. After unpacking the basket and everyone eating their fill and chatting for a while, someone suggested that it would be fun to take turns diving off the rocks above into the water. So most of the group stripped down to their under garments and began climbing up to a flat rock on the cliff. But once up there no one seemed brave enough to be the person to take the first jump. After a bit Xena got tired of waiting.

XENA 
Alright step aside.

Every one moved to give Xena room as she stepped into the middle of the rock. Gabrielle smiled as she watched Xena stand there in her under leathers. Having not stripped down as much as everyone else.

XENA 
(Joking tone) Watch and learn.

Xena got running and lept off the ledge as she let out her battle cry and did a back flip in mid air before straightening out and breaking through the waters surface below with expert precision. After a moment Xena resurfaced to cheers from the spectators above. She swam out of the way and turned to watch some the others begin to jump one by one. Soon it was Gabrielle's turn. She stood on the edge and looked down at everyone waiting below. 

GABRIELLE 
(Thinking to herself) This is alot higher than I thought.

Skyla shouted up to Gabrielle as everyone could tell that Gabrielle was a bit apprehensive about taking the jump.

SKYLA 
Come on Gabrielle it's fun. 

CLOVER 
Yeah if Skyla can do it anyone can.

The comment got Clover splashed by Skyla as Xena looked up at Gabrielle and gave her a reassuring smile. Gabrielle saw Xena's expression and pushed aside her slight nervousness and yelled that she was coming in. Everyone below cheered her on as Gabrielle walked back a ways from the edge and turned around to face the ledge. She took a moment to ready herself and then began running towards the ledge. Gabrielle was just about to jump when she suddenly felt a sharp pain in her leg. She yelped in pain as she lost her footing and fell from the cliff. Hearing Gabrielle yell and seeing the way she went over the ledge, Xena knew something was wrong and immediately began swimming towards where Gabrielle had landed in the water. Hoping that she wasn't too close to the rocks when she went in.

XENA 
Gabrielle!

Pt.3

Xena quickly swam through the water beneath the falls after seeing Gabrielle fall awkwardly from above as she went to jump in like the rest of the group had done only moments earlier. Skyla, Clover and the others began to follow Xena once Gabrielle didn't swim back to the waters surface. Once she closed in to where she saw Gabrielle enter the water, Xena held her breath and dove under. Everyone else anxiously waited nearby for both Gabrielle and Xena to come back up. After a couple moments the group saw Xena come back up with a gasp with Gabrielle in her arm. Gabrielle gasped and coughed up a bit of water. Xena began swimming them both to land as the rest of the group followed. After getting out of the water Xena put Gabrielle on the ground and began to look her over for any injuries.

XENA 
You alright.

GABRIELLE 
I think so

XENA 
What happened up there?

GABRIELLE 
I'm not sure. I was just running and about to jump when I felt a sharp pain in my leg. I guess that's what made me lose my balance and fall.

As Xena checked Gabrielle's leg, Skyla and the others came out of the water to see if Gabrielle was okay.

SKYLA 
Gabrielle are you okay?

Gabrielle smiled at everyone.

GABRIELLE 
I'm okay.

While Gabrielle talked Xena saw a large thorn embedded in Gabrielle's calf. 

XENA 
Well I think I found what that pain was caused by.

Gabrielle looked and saw the thorn.

GABRIELLE 
That would do it.

XENA 
Okay hold still While I pull it out. This might hurt.

Gabrielle nodded as Xena held her leg still and grabbed the large thorn with her other hand. With one quick yank and a small yelp from Gabrielle, Xena removed the foreign object. After inspecting the wound Xena looked at the thorn and tucked it away until she could examine it further.

XENA 
Can you stand?

GABRIELLE
Think so.

Xena stood up and help Gabrielle to her feet.

XENA 
Clover can you help Gabrielle to the infermery.

CLOVER 
Sure.

Clover came over and put Gabrielle's arm over her shoulder. As Xena began to walk off.

GABRIELLE 
Where are you going?

XENA
I wanna check something. Go with Clover, I won't be long.

GABRIELLE 
Okay.

Everyone left the area. Skyla and Clover brought Gabrielle to the infermery. Everyone else went on with their own business and Xena got fully dressed and headed back up the cliff to where everyone had been jumping from. Once on the rocks, Xena looked around and saw some bushes. After getting a closer look Xena saw that they had the same thorns as the one that she pulled from Gabrielle's leg. After examining the plant Xena determined that it wasn't poisonous. And figured based off where it was, Gabrielle must've gotten stuck by the thorn as she ran by. Xena breathe a sigh of relief knowing that Gabrielle was going to be fine. Realizing that the fall could've been far worse if Gabrielle had landed wrong or hit a rock on the way down. Luckily that wasn't the case. Xena pulled out her sword and cut away at the bush. Clearing out the thorns so this sort of thing wouldn't happen again. Afterwards Xena sheathed her weapon and went back down the cliff. Later that night Gabrielle layed comfortably in bed as Xena walked in their bedroom and got ready to go to sleep.

GABRIELLE 
I sure got lucky today.

XENA 
I'll say. All you got is a little sore from a rough landing. You should watch where your going better.

GABRIELLE 
Hey that could've happened to any of us.

Xena smiled as she got in bed.

XENA 
Well now that won't be a problem for anyone anymore.

The two said their goodnights, cuddled up and went to sleep. A few days later Gabrielle was completely fine after her fall as she stood in the practice field twirling her staff. She swung it through the air as she practiced different swings as other women around her did their own weapon training. Xena was sitting a little ways off on a rock sharpening her sword. She smiled to herself for a moment as she watched Gabrielle, seeing how much she had improved with her staff the past couple of months. Gabrielle noticed Xena watching her and smiled at her before returning her focus on the task at hand. After watching Gabrielle for a couple minutes, Xena went back to sharpening her blade. Out of the corner of her eye she saw Gabrielle walk off the field to were her waterskin was and take a drink. Xena continued sharpening and heard Gabrielle yell. Xena was instantly on her feet and saw Gabrielle sitting on the ground with a couple arrows embedded in the dirt around her. Xena ran over to her. After making sure she was unharmed, Xena help Gabrielle to stand. Xena saw everyone around them had stopped what they were doing and looked at Gabrielle. Xena did a quick scan of the people around them and saw that there were a few people currently using a bow. She yanked one of the arrows out of the ground and looked at it for a moment. It was clearly an Amazonian weapon based on its appearance.  

XENA 
(Irritated tone) You know someone's gonna end up seriously hurt if you people aren't more careful. 

The bow users looked a each other, each stating that it wasn't them. One of the women looked at Xena and Gabrielle as she apologized for whoever's arrow it was. Xena scowled at the group for their apparent carelessness. Her expression softened when Gabrielle touched her arm and she saw her smile.

GABRIELLE 
It's okay Xena. It was just an accident. And I'm fine so there's no need to get upset.

XENA 
Alright. 

Xena looked at the other's there.

XENA 
Just be more careful from now on.

The Amazon's nodded as Xena put her arm around Gabrielle and they walked away. 

XENA
Why don't we head home.

GABRIELLE 
Sure.

As they left the practice field, eyes that had been watching them left their hiding spot.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Bard's Page

Back to the Academy