Xena Warrior Princess

Email- tgirl159tgirl159@gmail.com 

 

SUMMARY:
In a futuristic cyber punk world set in the year 3257 Xena is a renowned detective. And Gabrielle is a prize winning reporter/ journalist, who often helps in Xena's cases. When Xena gets a case that revolves around a series of suspicious disappearances and murders, she and Gabrielle set out to solve the case. But are unprepared for the truely dark turn that the case takes.

(NOTES BEFORE STORY: The following story was written as a request to do a Xena fanfic that had a futuristic/ cyberpunk theme. I thought it sounded like a fun idea and figured it would give me the opportunity to do something farely different. Though it is set in the future, this is not an uber fanfic. It's still Xena and Gabrielle with the same names and same physical appearances. They're the same awesome characters we all know and love. Just in a different setting that gives our heroes a different kind of adventure to go on. The same goes for any other Xena Warrior Princess characters that appear. Also this story will contain alcohol use, possible references to drug use, strong language, graphic violence, explicit sex scenes and dark subject matter and content. So just a fair warning ahead of time. This is going to be a gritty, mature story. So be prepared going in. Anyway enough with the pre story disclaimer and on to the main event. I hope you enjoy my little futuristic Xena tale. 😃)

×××

NARRATOR
In a time of ancient Gods, Warlords and Kings, a land in turmoil cried out for a hero.

There was a low growl directed at the screen.

NARRATOR
She was Xena, a mighty princess forged in the heat of battle. The power. The passion.

An exaggerated eye roll was given as "the passion" images played.

NARRATOR
The danger. Her courage will change the world.

The scene faded to black as the unhappy viewer looked away from the hologram being played above, quickly chugged down the rest of her drink and put the glass back on the counter as she stood up. She walked towards the door, passing the bartender.

BARTENDER
Leaving already Xena? Weren't you waiting for someone?

XENA
Apparently they're not showing up.

Xena pulled a small card out of her jeans back pocket and tossed it on the counter.

XENA
Here this should cover my tab. There's a little extra there too. So if you see anything, give me a call.

BARTENDER
I always do. Got any fun plans tonight?

XENA
(Joking) That depends on her mood.

The bartender chuckled as Xena headed out the door giving a quick wave. Xena stepped outside into the night. She looked up for a moment, feeling the light drizzle of rain as it hit her forearm..

XENA
(Thinking to herself sarcastically) Ah yes more rain. One of the many enduring qualities of this crappy city.

Xena returned her head to its normal position and walked across the street to her car and got in. She quietly drove for a while through the city as she thought to herself.

XENA
(Thinking to herself) No matter how many lifetimes I see, and let's face it at this point it's been far too many to count, there's always evil lurking around out there. And it just keeps seeming to get worse and worse each time. And throughout the centuries it's only become smarter, more sophisticated, better at remaining hidden. But now here I am in the year 3257 A.D. and for some reason in this city it's different. Evil just happens out in the open and it's become so bad that it's just seen as being an unfortunate normality of life. I thought coming here was an opportunity to do some real good. But after living in this hellscape of a city for so long and seeing that no matter how many of the scumbags I put away, nothing ever seems to change. I sometimes seriously question my sanity for coming here in the first place. And even more so when I think about why I still stay.

Xena sighed as she continued her commute. Not to much later she pulled up to an apartment building. After turning off the car and grabbing her things, Xena got out of her car and shut the door. Locking the doors as she walked up the steps to the front door and went inside. She got to her apartment and opened the door. As she walked in Xena was greeted with a smiling face. The face of the one who always made all of Xena's worries and troubles melt away. And made everything she did all seem worth it. If it ment that she could make the world outside just a little bit better for her.

GABRIELLE
Hey.

Gabrielle walked over and gave Xena a little kiss. She could see the tired expression on Xena's face.

GABRIELLE
Long day?

XENA
Isn't it always?

Xena shut and locked the door. Then she smiled as she tossed her things on the small table by the door and took Gabrielle in her arms.

XENA
But as long as I have you, a day can last an eternity and I'd be okay with that.

Gabrielle smiled as she put her arms around Xena's neck.

GABRIELLE
(Joking) And I'm the one who's supposed to be the writer?

Xena smiled as she heard a knock on the door.

GABRIELLE
That must be dinner.

Gabrielle pulled away from Xena and answered the door. A few minutes later Xena and Gabrielle sat curled up together on the couch as they ate pizza and watched TV.

XENA
Hey did you know they still play the show from the 1990's about us?

GABRIELLE
Oh. I always liked that show.

Xena rolled her eyes.

XENA
You would.

Gabrielle chuckled as she took a bite of her food. After dinner and a little more cuddle time in front of the TV, the two retired to their bedroom. Where not long after the bed moved back and forth as Xena looked up at Gabrielle who slowly rocked her hips, pushing tightly against her. Gabrielle moaned as Xena reached up
and lightly squeezed and massaged her chest. She began to rock harder against Xena. Her back arched as she felt her climax rapidly approaching. Gabrielle grasped the sheets beneath them tightly as she continued to thrust her hips. Xena pushed back against her as her hands went down to Gabrielle's waist, holding her even tighter as she felt the wetness between them building. Gabrielle's movements became more sharp and rapid, feeling herself ready to go over the edge. She lowered her body and layed on top of Xena as she jerked forward repeatedly. Her core feeling like it was on fire. Gabrielle rolled her hips as she panted feeling the sensation she was working towards building faster and faster. She moved harder against Xena until she felt her nether region begin to spasm and erupt in a powerful orgasism. Gabrielle let out a blissful cry as she moved in short hard thrusts while she rode out the rest of her climax. Until she stopped moving and layed with her head resting on Xena's chest, slowly calming her breathing as the last lingering sensations between her legs faded. Xena brought her arms around Gabrielle and slowly stroked her bare back. After a couple moments of recovery, Gabrielle lifted her head and smiled at Xena as she lightly chuckled. She pushed herself up and kissed Xena. Locking the two in a passionate embrace. Their tongues danced as both sets of eyes closed, embarrassing the heated passion between them. After a moment their lips separated. Gabrielle lifted her upper body and looked down at Xena who reached up and softly caressed her cheek. Gabrielle smiled as she slightly turned her head and kissed Xena's palm. She then put another kiss lower on Xena's arm and worked her way to Xena's chest. Xena lowered her arm as she felt Gabrielle lightly take a nipple into her mouth. She gently held it between her teeth as she very lightly gave it a little tug before releasing it. Then she lowered her whole mouth and began to suck. Xena moaned as she placed her hand on Gabrielle's head. Feeling her desire increasing as she ached for release. After a couple moments Gabrielle switched her attention to the other side and suckled on that one for a little bit. Xena arched her back as she let out a low moan. Finally Gabrielle released Xena's flesh from her mouth and then began leaving a trail of light, tender kisses down Xena's neck, chest and stomach. Xena pushed herself up a little and leaned her back against the bed's headboard. As she layed at an elevated angle on the bed while Gabrielle continued her way down Xena's torso. Xena watched in anticipation as Gabrielle's mouth moved closer and closer to Xena's heated center. Finally once Gabrielle reached her destination she lightly traced the tip of her finger along Xena's womanhood..Gently stroking her finger up and down the opening. Xena shuddered at the sensation of the gentle touch. But craved so much more.

XENA
(Breathlessly) Gabrielle.

Gabrielle could hear the need in Xena's voice and smiled as she looked up at Xena's face. She chuckled a little as continued to lightly touch Xena. Feeling the wetness as she slowly pushed two fingers inside. Causing Xena to make a low moan as she felt Gabrielle slip inside her. Gabrielle slowly weaved her fingers in and out. Pushing deep into Xena's nether region. Xena layed her head back as she raised her knees and planted her feet on the bed, digging her toes into the sheets. When Xena moved her legs, Gabrielle moved closer as she continued to push into Xena. She placed her free hand on the outside of Xena's thigh. Lightly running her nails up and down Xena's skin. Xena moaned as she felt herself getting close to her climax. But was momentarily disappointed when she felt Gabrielle's fingers leave her. Though quickly forget about it when Gabrielle replaced them with her tongue. Xena put her hand on Gabrielle's head as hers leaned back. Gabrielle now had both hands around each of Xena's thighs as she layed on her stomach using her naturally skilled tongue to make Xena wonder how she ever got anything done when she knew that Gabrielle made her feel like this on a regular basis. Xena groaned as Gabrielle's mouth found its way to Xena's clit and flicked her tongue against the sweet spot. Sending a small jolt through Xena's body. Gabrielle let out a small chuckle as she did it again. Getting the same reaction from Xena, who was about to say something about the sudden teasing when all was very quickly forgiven as Gabrielle began to suck on the little bud. Xena's mouth hung open as her body involuntary jerked. She looked down seeing short tussled blonde locks that moved in time with her hips as she bucked uncontrollably. Gabrielle shifted her head slightly as she looked up at Xena still unrelenting in her welcomed assault on her targeted area. The two locked eyes. Though it was only for a moment as Xena threw her head back as she felt the rush of her impending orgasism rapidly approaching. Gabrielle continued to suck as Xena lost all semblance of reality outside of what Gabrielle was doing to her. She grabbed the sides of the bed, gripping it tight as she shouted Gabrielle's name over and over. Sprinkling in some additional colorful language every so often. This went on for a few moments until Xena's hips lifted off the bed slightly as an earth shaking orgasism ripped through her. Gabrielle quickly pushed them back down and held them in place as she refused to cease in her apparent mission to drive Xena towards insanity. Xena was no longer able to speak as the only sound that came out of her mouth was a rasped moan as Gabrielle continued fiercely sucking Xena's over stimulated bud. Causing Xena to come again before she even had the chance to recover from the climax that swept through her only moments before. Her back arched, her feet dug into the bed beneath her as she let out another strained moan. Xena's legs shook as her body tensed with each wave of of extacy that crashed into her. Gabrielle slowly let up on her focus and took her mouth off of Xena. Only gently stroking her finger up and down Xena's entrance letting Xena feel the last lingering bit of her high. Xena slowly relaxed as her body fell back on the bed and raised her head, looking at Gabrielle and smirked.

XENA
You're way too good at that.

Gabrielle crawled up, layed beside her and smiled.

GABRIELLE
Hey you're not the only one of us with skills here

Xena laughed a little as she pulled the blanket over them and wrapped her arms around Gabrielle holding her close as she layed her head on the pillow.

XENA
You can say that again.

She lightly kissed Gabrielle and smiled as Gabrielle nestled her head under Xena's chin and closed her eyes.

GABRIELLE
I love you Xena.

XENA
I love you too Gabrielle.

Xena turned off the light, slowly closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep. The night was quiet as the two slept soundly. Xena's dreams were filled with action, adventure, a certain blonde and an annoying beeping sound that started out of nowhere and refused to stop. Xena made an irritated grumble as she sleepily opened her eyes. Still hearing the noise, it took her groggy mind a moment to process that the source of the sound was coming from the nightstand beside the bed. Without looking Xena reached over feeling around in the dark for the annoyance. Finding it, she picked it up and looked at the lit up phone screen, then sighed when she saw who was calling. Along with the current time. She waved her hand turning on the small light on the stand that her phone was next to. After making sure she was completely covered Xena sat up slightly, tapped the screen and watched as a small hologram came up.

XENA
What.

The familiar face greeted her annoyance with a smirk.

ARES
(Smugly) Hey, hey that's no way to talk to your boss now is it?

Xena growled as she rubbed her eyes.

XENA
(Annoyed tone) Did you want something Ares or have you finally gotten tired of living.

ARES
Okay geeze. And I thought Gabrielle was scary if you woke her up.

XENA
(Joking) Just be greatfull that you didn't just now. She's pre-tty tired.

Xena smirked as Ares shook his head.

ARES
(Sarcasm) Thanks for sharing. Now if you're done bragging about your sex life can we get to business here?

XENA
(Joking) What's wrong you used to love the thought me naked?

ARES
(Sarcasm) I'm fairly certain that this counts as sexual harassment.

XENA
(Sarcasm) Sue me.

ARES
(Sighing) I hate my job. Why out of all the agencies do you just have to work at mine.

XENA
(Sarcasm) Because working for you is a real picnic for me.

ARES
(Sarcasm) I guess we all just have to suffer through life don't we.
Anyway I need you downtown asap.

XENA
Can't you get someone else?

ARES
Nope this has your name written all over it.

Ares' expression changed to a slightly disheartened look as he took a more serious tone.

ARES
Seriously Xena we need you down here.

Xena noticed his new somber mood and knew that she wasn't about to walk into anything good.

XENA
Alright give me a bit to get there.

ARES
Okay. I'll send you the location. See you soon.

XENA
Yup.

Xena ended the call and lightly tossed her phone on the bed as she sighed.

XENA
No rest for the wicked.

She pulled back the covers as she turned and put her feet on the floor as she moved to the edge of the bed. The sudden loss of body heat next to her caused Gabrielle to sleepily opened her eyes.

GABRIELLE
Xena?

Xena looked back at her wife and softly smiled then gave a more serious look.

XENA
I got a call to a scene. It sounds serious.

GABRIELLE
Everything okay?

XENA
Don't know. I gotta go.

Xena leaned over and lightly kissed Gabrielle.

XENA
Don't wait up. I'll be home as soon as I can.

GABRIELLE
Stay safe. I love you.

XENA
I love you too.

Xena got up and got dressed. She looked back at Gabrielle still in bed and smiled as she left the room and headed out the front door. Xena fiddled with the radio in the car, finding something that would wake her up fully as she drove towards the location given to her by Ares. Why the god of war was running a private investigation firm in a garbage city Xena would never know. But as much as she didn't want to admit it, he was actually good at his job and genuinely cared about each case.

XENA
(Talking to herself) I guess he's not all bad. Even if he is a royal pain in my ass.

Xena slowed down as she pulled up her destination. Seeing the area had already secured as a crime scene. She got out of the car and walked through the hologram police tape as she saw Ares talking to one of the police officers on the scene. She walked over to him.

XENA
Ares.

Ares looked at Xena as she came over.

ARES
Good you're here.

He sighed as he turned and began walking. Pulling the collar of his dark trench coat up to shield himself more from the rain that had been coming down on and off all night.

ARES
Come on. Over here.

Xena followed the god over to a tarp that was laying on the pavement that was clearly covering something. Given Xena's line of work she pretty much knew already what was under it. They both crouched down beside the tarp as Ares grabbed hold of a corner.

ARES
(Sighs) Ready?

Area' attitude about this whole situation made Xena want to say no. Knowing that if was enough to get this kind of reaction from the hardened god of war, she was not going to like what she saw at all. But she knew that it was in her job description, even if she absolutely hated this part. Xena took a breath and nodded slightly at Ares. As much as she tried to prepare herself, Xena's heart sank when Ares pulled back the tarp and she saw the lifeless body laying on the cold, hard ground. Xena sadly sighed as she looked down at the unknown face.

XENA
Damn they're just a kid.

×××

Continued in Part 2

Email- tgirl159tgirl159@gmail.com 

Back to the Academy